- Best Sharp Betting Sites
- List Of Best Sharp Bookmakers
- 1. Sharp Sportsbooks List Reviews
- Pinnacle – Most Famous For Welcome Sharps including Arbitrage Players
- Bookmaker EU – Biggest Scale “Welcome Professional” Sportsbook
- BetAnySports – Reduced Juice Sportsbook for Sharps by Taking Over 5Dimes US Business
- Cloudbet – Best Sharp Crypto Sportsbook with Very High Limit & Generous Bonuses
- Matchbets – Sharp Hybrid Sportsbook Both Peer to Peer & Against House
- Looselines – Sharp Sportsbook with Reduced-Juice Parlay Payout
- Betcris – Best Sharp Sportsbook For Latin American Players
- 5Dimes – Restarted Ledendary Sharp Bookmaking Outside US with Best Sports Market Coverage
- 2. Sharp Betting Exchanges Reviews
- 3. Sharp Bet Brokers Reviews
- Sharp Sportsbook Explanation
- Betting Exchanges Explanation
- Sharp Sportsbooks List – Wrap Up
Best Sharp Betting Sites
Sharp Sportsbooks are “Welcome Winners”, “Very Competitive Odds” & “High Stake Limits”, therefore Must-Have for professional punters, find around such excellent bookmakers’ list.
We categorize the best online betting sites into;
- Sharp Sportsbook – We have built this list based on our own research
- Betting Exchange – Not a market maker but a marketplace that needs No Account Restriction
- Betting Broker – A middleman between you & sharp bookies, thus Never Restrict Account
List Of Best Sharp Bookmakers
Below is a quick list of Best Sharp Betting Sites by each category;
1. Sharp Sportsbooks
- Pinnacle (review) – Sharpest sportsbook even promoting sports arbitrage.
- Bookmaker EU (review) – “All Lines Start Here” sharp bookie with competitive odds.
- BetAnySports (review) – Took over Sharp 5Dimes’ US business, see reduced juice.
- Cloudbet (review) – Sharp crypto sportsbook with generous bonuses & Zero-Margin.
- Matchbets (review) – Sharp Hybrid bookie both P to P & against House, see 400% bonus.
- Looselines (review) – No restricted countries sharp sportsbook with parlay reduced juice.
- Betcris (review) – Welcome sharp actions, good for Central & Latin Americans.
- 5Dimes (review) – Restarted sharp bookmaking outside the US, wide wager choices.
- Dafabet (review) – Become a bit softer yet maintains some sharpness, see Free Bet chance.
2. Betting Exchanges
- Betfair (review) – Forerunner of Sharp betting exchange with the largest liquidity, see offer.
- Smarkets (review) – Sharp betting exchange with a lower commission, see offer.
- Matchbook (review) – Sharp sports betting exchange with casino, see offer.
- Fairlay (review) – Exclusive cryptocurrency sharp betting exchange, see the market.
3. Bet Brokers
- BetInAsia (review) – Cryptocurrencies friendly sharp bet broker with Betfair Alternative.
- Asianconnect (review) – Trusted Sharp bet broker with the longest history, see offer.
- VODDS (review) – A sharp bet broker with unique advanced features, see exclusive offer.
- Sportmarket (review) – A sharp bet broker with future fulfillment features, get deposit bonus.
1. Sharp Sportsbooks List Reviews
Some of the sportsbooks in this category take a reduced margin pricing model which allows them to cater to professionals.
Pinnacle – Most Famous For Welcome Sharps including Arbitrage Players
- Pinnacle started in 1998, licensed in Netherlands Antilles, probably the world’s best bookmaker for professional punters
- Officially welcome educated professional – See this page where you find “Welcome Professional” policies, Encourage arb trading on their site.
- Famous for low juice operators in the industry means the most competitive offer to achieve high volume with a low-margin business model, which is often found in offshore sportsbooks.
- Probably the highest wagering limit in the industry.
- Restricted Countries: Many (full list in Pinnacle T&C 1.1.3) & also beware of the fact that Pinnacle is famous for the worst customer support response, so you may want to use the Bet Broker providing Pinnacle White Label rather than Pinnacle itself.
If you wonder why we say Must-Have for the Sharp, see our Pinnacle Full Review
Bookmaker EU – Biggest Scale “Welcome Professional” Sportsbook
- Bookmaker EU was founded in ‘85 (online from 1996), licensed in Costa Rica, the largest sportsbook (especially in the US market) for sharp bettors by providing Very Competitive odds with the slogan of “All line starts here”.
- Officially declares “BookMaker welcomes all winners: whether you are a recreational player on a hot streak or a professional sports bettor who wins more often than not, BookMaker always pays out.”
- Accepts over 70 cryptocurrencies and the payout is extremely fast in any method.
- Offer the widest selections/props for sports betting and one of the best reward programs.
- Restricted Countries: France & Costa Rica.
BetAnySports – Reduced Juice Sportsbook for Sharps by Taking Over 5Dimes US Business
- BetAnySports (BAS) was established in 2002, licensed in Costa Rica, and since then has been famous for the flawless fast payout and excellent customer service.
- BAS took over 5Dimes US operation (that constantly ranked within the top 3 by many review sites) & its successful business model of extensive sports coverage/wager type, high roller welcome & low juice offer (see full details of reduced juice betting sites) that can fit for professional players.
- You need to select either the Reduced Juice package (default set) or Free Play Bonus Package (contact the support).
- Restricted Countries: Many, so click the Sign-Up Page, and if you’re not Geo-Blocked, you’re most likely accepted.
Cloudbet – Best Sharp Crypto Sportsbook with Very High Limit & Generous Bonuses
- Cloudbet was founded in 2013 and licensed by Montenegro & Curacao eGaming, providing both Sportsbook & Casino – all Crypto Arcade games are provably fair.
- Claims “Welcomes professional sports punters, offers betting limits up to 10 BTC for major markets. Contact the trading team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to review and agree on raising limits for additional events“.
- Accept 23 cryptocurrencies including DOGE, LTC & DASH.
- Only e-mail & password setting is required to open an account
- Restricted Countries: UK, US, Hong Kong, and Singapore
Matchbets – Sharp Hybrid Sportsbook Both Peer to Peer & Against House
- Matchbets was founded in 2019 and got a license in Curacao
- Enables you to bet both against other players with a 2% commission (peer to peer, same as betting exchanges, but remember liquidity is not great) & the house with competitive odds, especially for secondary markets
- Accept BTC, ETH, LTC, USDT, Credit Cards, Ewallet & Paypal
- Restricted Countries: Very few, 120+ countries including the USA are accepted, try Registration and if you are Not Geo-Blocked, you’re OK.
Looselines – Sharp Sportsbook with Reduced-Juice Parlay Payout
- Looselines was founded in 1998, licensed in Costa Rica as a sister site to Jazz Sports, and established a favorable reputation by providing Sports, Horse Racing, ESports & casinos with a prompt Payout policy.
- Can select from 3 account types including Reduce Juice Line offer which can also apply to parlay betting, excellent options for sharp punters.
- Accept BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, DASH, Card, Skrill & P to P.
- Restricted Countries: Basically None.
Betcris – Best Sharp Sportsbook For Latin American Players
- Betcris was founded in ’85 (Online from 2000), licensed in Costa Rica, Betcris’s “CRIS” stands for “Costa Rica International Sports”.
- Known for never showing professional players the door and welcomes sharp action.
- Loyalty Offers with each level gain access to better odds with higher payouts
- Restricted Countries: Many, see the list, Betcris is suitable for Central & South American Players.
5Dimes – Restarted Ledendary Sharp Bookmaking Outside US with Best Sports Market Coverage
- 5Dimes was founded in ‘96 in Costa Rica, obtained the best reputed offshore sportsbook position & racebook with the most extensive market coverage & wager type as well as casino.
- Withdrew from the US market temporarily and restarted the rest of the world operation with rigorous IOM (Isle Of Man) license in 2021.
- Famous for Welcome High Rollers & Reduced Juice (105 pricing, 50% discount over standard 110)
- For funding, use a credit card, Interac (Canada Only), bank wire, casher’s check, P to P, and Bitcoin.
- Restricted Countries: Many, so go Sign Up page and if you’re not Geo-Blocked, you are likely to be accepted.
Better Safe Than Sorry
As you’re aware sportsbooks can change their policy at any time, in other words, there is no guarantee that the above betting sites start restricting your account, which looks quite unlikely at this stage though.
Therefore, suggest you go through the following 2 guides – One is Before Restriction, The Other One is After Restriction;
2. Sharp Betting Exchanges Reviews
People often ask us which are the sharp bookmakers in the UK. There are basically no sharp traditional bookies but only soft bookmakers in the UK.
The sharp betting site in the UK is Betting Exchange. Betting exchanges are not market makers means they are not the ones who pay winners. Instead, your betting counterparts are the ones who pay you when you win.
They just take a straight commission off your winnings. So they want you to place as many bets as they can to get from your betting trades.
Therefore, they will never ‘limit’ you, because the bet limits are set by the other users who offer bets. This is true of all betting exchanges. See How To Make Money On Betting Exchanges for full details of Betting Exchanges.
Betfair Exchange (UK)
Betfair is currently the dominant force within the betting exchange market. Betfair was merged with Paddy Power. Therefore if you do “matched betting”, don’t register the same e-mail account between these 2, and don’t lay Betfair when you back Paddy Power.
- License: Founded in 2000, and licensed by UKGC (UK Gambling Commission), providing both Exchange & Sportsbook function, and the one that never restricts you is Betfair Exchange and Sportsbook may gub you quickly (Don’t worry, even after your Sportsbook side is gubbed, you can still keep using the exchange)
- Commission: between 2 – 8 % of your net winnings (depending on the country)
- Market Coverage: The widest range of markets and the biggest liquidity which is the key success factor for a betting exchange.
- Regularly provide a welcome bonus, which is probably the most generous offer in the category.
- Restricted Regions: Currently available only in the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Malta, Jersey, IOM, Guernsey, Gibraltar, New Zealand, Chile, Brazil & USA Colorado (Indiana is coming soon)
Betfair was ranked No. 1 top betting exchange in the 2021 SBC Awards as shown below;
For further details on SBC Awards, go to SBC Members’ Earning statistics section.
BTW, you may want to check 4 Betting Exchange Offers where we constantly update their latest offers including Betfair Sports’ £100 Free Bet which seems to be one of the most attractive sign-up offers.
Smarkets – Sharp Betting Exchange Rising Star, Big Contender to Betfair
Smarkets was founded by an American businessman and located in London & Malta. Betdaq used to be the biggest contender to Betfair but now, Smarkets & Matchbook seems to have taken over that position.
- License: Founded in 2008, and licensed by UKGC (UK Gambling Commission), offering sports betting exchange including Esports
- Commission: 2% on net winnings
- Market Coverage: Keep improving in all categories.
- Regularly provide a welcome bonus, see the latest offer.
- Restricted Regions: Currently available only in the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Malta, Jersey, IOM, Guernsey, Gibraltar, New Zealand, Chile, Brazil & USA Colorado (Indiana is coming soon)
Let me quote the SBC award comment below;
Whilst the Betfair Exchange did take Gold with 70% of the votes, this was down on the 74% taken last year and indicates that their rivals are slowly eating into their market share at least in terms of popularity.
Matchbook took Silver with 16% of the vote, whilst the biggest growth came from Smarkets who went from 6% to 9.5% in third position.
One of their strategies to increase their liquidity is using Matched Bettors. They partnered with Matched Betting subscription services providers including Oddsmonkey, Profit Accumulator & Profit Maximizer to provide 0% commissions to all the members, which looks like working effectively.
Matchbook – Strong Sharp Betting Exchange Contender to Smarkets
Matchbook is another exchange registered in the UK. Matchbook has been gaining a favorable reputation in their operating countries including the UK.
- License: Founded in 2004 (originally in London), and licensed by UKGC (UK Gambling Commission), offering sports betting exchange & casino
- Commission: For UK & Ireland 2% net winnings, for the rest of the world 4%
- Market Coverage: Keep improving especially in US major sports & horse racing
- Regularly provide a welcome bonus, see the latest offer, and currently check Cheltenham Offer as well
- Restricted Regions: France, Italy, Sweden, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Russia, Hungary, Slovakia, Australia, Canada & the USA
The SBC Award gave Matchbook the best Podcast service as below;
FairLay – Cryptocurrency Exclusive Sharp Betting Exchange
As long as you’re aware of the current volatility of cryptocurrencies and make proper risk management, bitcoin betting will pave the way for every punter in the world to enjoy advantage plays.
- License: San Jose Costa Rica, and founded in 2013 (originally in London)
- Trustworthy Operation receiving regular independent audit on a full reserve of the customer fund – see Proof Of Reserves
- Commission on winning: 0.25%
- Market Coverage is quite good including horse racing (see the below screenshot)
- Only e-mail (on top of setting up User Name & PW) is required as personal information to open an account
- Restricted Regions: New York, Washington, Costa Rica, & UK (Only Binary Market)
- Start: Register
Betdaq – Not Suggested
Betdaq has operated since ‘00, and used to be the contender to Betfair but looks like they lost market share to Matchbook & Smarkets and the reputation has been getting worse after Ladbrokes bought Betdaq for £30 million, which is not surprising – see the Worst Bookmaker list where we elaborate on Ladbrokes story.
Betdaq conducted various promotional offers as well as reduced the commission from 5% to 2% though, such efforts don’t seem to lead to any significant business progress. Anyhow, as said, Betdaq was acquired by Ladbrokes, so the same story as Betfair & Paddy Power. Don’t register the same e-mail & do matched betting between these two.
3. Sharp Bet Brokers Reviews
A bet broker makes the role of a middleman between you and the bookmaker. The bet broker provides you with a single account combining multiple bookmakers including some of the above sharp sportsbooks, which can give you the best odds available in the market.
They don’t restrict any of your accounts and take a high stake.
For those who can’t access the above sharp sportsbooks or betting exchanges, the bet brokers give you the solution. However, you need to take a cautious approach given their small business operation (see the 2 guides after the below list).
BetinAsia – The Most Crypto-Friendly Sharp Bet Broker
Established in: 2011
Licensed in: Curacao
Covered Bookies: Pinnacle & Asian sharp books + Orbit (see below for further details)
Restricted Countries: USA, UK, Sweden & France – see T&C
Note: Not anonymous since full KYC is required. 1st Bitcoin-friendly bet broker. Sharp Asian bookies include Singbet, BetISN, SBObet, MAXbet (Former IBC Bet), 18bet, RedZone and JAbet. Betting Exchange Covered (commission): Betfair (3% on winning), Betdaq (1.5% on winning), Matchbook (1.25 on both winning & losing), Turf7 (1.25% on winning) Offer advanced API for professional/syndicate punters. For Lay betting, Betfair White Label Orbit Exchange is covered.
Asianconnect – Trusted Sharp Bet Broker with Longest History
Established in: 2002
Licensed in: Curacao
Covered Bookies: Pinnacle & Asian sharp books + Betting Exchanges – Orbit (3% commission)
Note: Not anonymous since full KYC is required. Sharp Asian bookies include Singbet, BetISN, SBObet, MAXbet. It has the longest history in the industry and established very high trust. For Pinnacle White Label, use Piwi247 while for Betfair White Label, use Orbit.
VODDS – Sharp Bet Broker with Advanced Feature to Lock-in Profits
Established in: 2014
Licensed in: Curacao
Covered Bookies: See below for details.
Restricted Countries: USA (UK customers are accepted)
Accepted Crypto: BTC & USDT
Bonus: Exclusive offer to our readers – 75% Bonus up to £/€ 100 Use code GEMxBET
Note: Not anonymous since full KYC is required. Sharp bookies include SingBet, GA268, SBOBET, BetISN, WLG, SBC, ShiBo, Betfair, Penta8 & Matchbook. The industry’s lowest minimum deposit is at 5 EUR/GBP for casual bettors while various unique advanced features of the platform will definitely satisfy syndicate sharps/quants.
Sportmarket – Sharp Bet Broker with Future Fulfillment Function
Established in: 2004
Licensed in: IOM (Isle Of Man)
Covered Bookies: Pinnacle & Asian sharp books + Betting Exchanges (Betfair, Matchbook, Smarkets & Betdaq) see Here.
Restricted Countries: USA, UK, France, Spain & Portugal, etc.
Accepted Crypto: BTC
Bonus: 10% Deposit Bonus up to €100
Note: Not anonymous since full KYC is required. Sharp Asian bookies include ISN, SBO, Singbet, Redzone & PS3838. You can place an accumulator bet and unique future fulfillment feature (request Demo Account to try out). Sportmarket doesn’t take a position bet, which means faces lower financial risk. For mobile users, the bet broker app is available.
Bet Exchange Details
The following 2 documents will provide you with the full explanation of the above bet brokers;
Let me emphasize that you will not face any account restriction when you bet via Bet Broker account (not only their betting exchange account but many sharp bookies accounts they provide, so bet broker is a very good solution for those who can’t access not only to the betting exchanges but also several sharp bookies we list later in this report).
Sharp Sportsbook Explanation
Many of the above sharp bookies are Geo-Blocked. Some of you may think using VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a solution since some irresponsible sites say so. Wrong.
Strongly suggest you go through Best VPN for Betting with Caution – Sharp Must Carefully Protect Privacy.
Sharp Punter Friendly List
The above list is based on the inquiry specifically checking about their Account Restriction Policies, which we sent to over 100 bookies – see below as the example of the correspondence with Dafabet:
I understand many bookmakers restrict members’ betting limits down to the amounts that are too small to keep playing such as $1 or 5 cents or even zero etc. They do it for so-called Sharp Bettors, namely:
- 1) players using certain Casino winning techniques created by member’s own statistical analysis
- 2) players exercising sports arbitrage betting or matched betting
- 3) players simply achieve constant wins by luck for a long time
- Do you have any chance to do Such a Restriction? Please say only Yes or No.
- If you do, which of the above case 1) – 3) applies? Please name the number specifically (please don’t quote your policy that is usually quite vague, I would need your clear answer).
Appreciate your cordial assistance on this critical matter.
Thank you for choosing Dafabet! With regards to your query, we do not cut betting limits since we do value our customers. If you plan on doing arbitrage with us you may do sohowever, we cannot give you any bonuses if engaged in such. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know. Best regards, XXX Dafa Bet Customer Support
*Note: The above Dafabet answer seems to be no longer valid (see the comments at the bottom of Dafabet Sports Review – Is It Really Sharp Friendly Asian Giant?), therefore we have de-listed Dafabet from this list.
Bear in mind that as you imagine some of the answers beat around the bush. Means not clear enough, thus categorized based on our subjective interpretation as well as other sources/feedbacks.
Around 50% of the bookies we sent inquiries are neither included in this list nor the List of 35 World Worst Betting Sites That Quickly Restrict Your Account because we couldn’t receive any answers at all or extremely vague answers.
Sharp Bookies – Reduced Margin Pricing Model
Broadly speaking, there are 2 types of sportsbooks, which are Soft & Sharp bookies. We can briefly characterize each bookie as;
- Soft bookie: Targeting Casual Punters – Run a lot of promotion / Odds adjustment is relatively slow / Impose account restriction (gubbing)
- Sharp bookie: Targeting Professional Punters – Highly competitive odds / High staking limit / Never impose account restriction
So, let me introduce Pinnacle’s policy & business model, which will help you understand the reason why bookies can still achieve successful results without restriction.
Pinnacle Specific Business Model
Below are snippets of Pinnacle Head of Online Acquisition, Ryan Henderson’s interview made by bettingexpert.com;
Pinnacle was established online in 1998 by entrepreneurs who saw the potential for a new approach to bookmaking – low margin/high volume. They developed the necessary trading models to support this, which remain the backbone of Pinnacle Sports’ business.
Our model works on volume, not customer profiling. We need high volumes of balanced bets to enable us to offer such low margins and are confident enough in our traders’ abilities to know that so long as the volume is high enough, our business is viable.
This model means that we seek volume without concern as to whether that comes from winning players or not.
So it’s the perfect place for people who don’t want to be limited as explained on our promotions page of “Winners Are Welcome“.
There are no circumstances in which a legitimate winning customer will have their action limited including Arbitrage (See Arbitrage Friendly page). Issues only occur if they contravene any of our betting rules.
Learn From Sharp Punters
Winning customers are often the first to bet into a market when the prices are what we might call ‘soft’. They will have their own ideas, from their own proprietary handicapping, about what the odds should be, so if our odds diverge from that, they will dive in. This causes the market to quickly move.
A good example of this was after the Champions League semi-final draw when Bayern Munich began as slight underdogs at home to Barcelona for the 1st leg. Almost instantaneous interest on Munich reversed the situation, and now those early bettors will be congratulating themselves on getting Munich at above the “shaped” market value and congratulating Jupp Heynckes on a job well done (Munich won 4-0).
Sharp players will also be very active close to start of events, when what we call ‘public money’ inflates the favourites’ odds, which sharper players might fade.” Pinnacle does not offer any bonuses, which is explained as “Sign-up bonuses incur an inevitable cost to a bookmaker, which many mitigate with complicated and restrictive terms and conditions.
We prefer to build what we might spend on sign-up incentives directly into our odds, which is clearer for bettors to see and provides a much greater long-term benefit.
The Best Of Best Online Bookies Full Review
We have made a full review on this Excellent Bookmaker, go Pinnacle Sports Review – Is Pinnacle Bet Really Best for Sharp Punters? Whether this is the best business model to survive in this industry is arguable.
However, the fact remains that Pinnacle has been very successful so far with the Welcoming Professional Punters business model.
Betting Exchanges Explanation
Reason Why Betting Exchanges Don’t Restrict Account
Not Compete With Punter & Earn From Commission
They don’t compete with the customers but just provide the marketplace where punters with opposing views on the outcome of a sporting event are connected. Means we compete with other punters.
The betting exchange makes a role of intermediate and makes money from the commission from each bet. Therefore they don’t need to be bothered by the smart punters but care for betting volume. See the details in All About Betting Exchange.
Must-Have For Matched Bettors
Betting exchanges have introduced a new method to gamble online. They cut out the traditional bookmaker by creating a platform for individuals to bet against each other, the so-called Peer To Peer.
In other words, Betting Exchanges allow an individual to become a bookmaker and ‘lay’ bets, offering odds on an event happening (much in the same way a bookmaker does). If you want to start Matched Betting, the betting exchange is essential. yes, they never gub your account.
Just in case, you can’t access any betting exchanges in your country use Betfair Alternatives (Betfair White Label).
Lastly, many people imagine matched betting is for only UK & Ireland, wrong, check;
Very Useful For Sports Arbitrage
The main advantage is that the odds at a betting exchange are on average 10 – 20% better than they would be at a traditional bookmaker. This means that even after deducting the commission, their odds could be still better.
Actually, using a betting exchange is an integral part of the Sports Arbitrage Sure Bet strategy. I’m talking about Backing in the Exchange Not Laying Off in this case.
However, you can also make the best use of Lay bet for sports arbitrage. For this particular strategy, see Arbitrage Betting – Use Exchange & Extend Matched Betting Profits.
Allow me to reiterate, that the back odds at betting exchange are theoretically (practically almost without exception) higher than conventional bookmakers because;
- Generally speaking, punters at betting exchange work at a low margin because they compete with each other, especially on the lay bet side. You can observe it in the Overround % displayed at each back & lay odds in each market. On the lay side, it’s often less than 100% that is under-round. Considering the fact that the bookmaker’s Overround of 10% < is not unusual, the odds at the exchange are much better than the bookmakers even deducting 2 – 5% exchange commission.
- In bet exchange, back & lay adds are determined by market demand, and these 2 odds are displayed side by side. Needless to say, back odds are always lower than lay odds. It is not necessarily the gap between these 2 odds that is very narrow but reasonably close. Then, when the bookmaker’s odds become higher than betting exchange back odds, an arbitrage condition may be created. Therefore, betting exchange back odds can’t be lower than the bookmaker’s odds.
- See the below snapshot of horse racing in the odds checker table. The best odds are dominated by the bet exchanges of 3 columns at the right end;
Sharp Sportsbooks List – Wrap Up
Our Betting Principle
Allow us to share a bit about our betting principle. Please Avoid Prejudice of Betting = Gambling. We Do Bet but Don’t Count On Luck. Rather, we do 6 Advantage Plays based on mathematical edge to beat the bookies, casinos & bingo.
With that said, one of our policies is “Betting On Luck Is For Losers, Stop Gamble Betting But Bet on Only +EV (Expected Value)To Win Reliably.
We, Global Extra Money (GEM) would like our readers to exploit those reliable money-making opportunities as much & LONG as possible. However, we can’t keep taking value from SOFT / Square bookmakers.
Sharing this Sharp Sportsbooks List is part of our efforts to achieve that objective.
Advantage Play Progression Tactics
Among the 3 sports advantage plays we suggest, people take the evolving move as a logical and the safest approach for newbies. namely;
- Starting from Matched Betting (see Dummies Guide) / Sports Arbitrage ( high sure bet – see Cheat-sheet for Dummies). Because these are basically risk-free and you can lock in profit from almost every bet. This means you can start safely, which will help change your mindset toward betting activities/gambling.
- Comparing matched betting & sports arbitrage, many people feel more comfortable starting matched betting first because you can do it easier with a smaller bank.
- However, these 2 methods could be more short-lived down the road due to the ever-tightening soft bookies’ account restriction. See the rationale in Know Bookies’ Business Model. Besides, these methods are all about scalping small margins. Therefore, people often feel frustrated with the limited profit amount in each bet that comes from the risk-hedging nature.
- Thus, evolving into Value Betting WITHOUT RISK-HEDGE which is more size with better efficiency for the long term is a natural move as an ultimate betting activity.
Punters From Worldwide including the US
The majority of online bookmakers reject many countries based on their unique restriction policies. However, most of the bookmakers I list here (except betting exchange) limit only a few countries, which enables many global players to pursue our 3 sports advantage plays.
We have issued :
In these guides, you will find the specific methods that enable people from almost all countries to make the best use of the lucrative offshore advantage gambling opportunities you may have overlooked.
In Short, except for 8 Countries (Cyprus, Poland, North Korea, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Brunei, and Cambodia) where online gambling is legally prohibited, all of you can make a profit from matched betting, see the above report for full details.
Nasty Bookies List
I separately produced the list of Disreputable Bookies (like Razzie Awards) in the special report of List of 30 Worst Betting Sites That Quickly Restrict Your Account. Although we label Worst Betting Sites, this is viewed from Account Restriction.
Importantly all the bookmakers we list in the documents are highly reputable companies, but due to their soft bookie business model, they need to eliminate the customers who are a long-term threat to their profitability.
So, in case you haven’t exploited them via matched betting or sports arbitrage, suggest you do. Sooner or later you will be gubbed, but I’m sure you will have earned enough cash profits from them. In fact, you can keep beating these bookies even after you are restricted, see how in 30 seconds.
A Few Other Useful Lists You May Not Want to Overlook
You may want to explore the following 5 lists of the best gambling sites which can satisfy each player’s unique needs;
If you have any inquiries or need any help from us, please contact us anytime (don’t worry, we will not charge you any fee, everything is free here).
Joshua Walker (bio)