- What are Bets You Will Always Win?
- List of “Bets You Will Always Win” Guides
- Wrap Up – Bets You Will Always Win Guides
What are Bets You Will Always Win?
Sports arbitrage is not gambling, because you will always win, find the list of sure bet guides here.
Sports Advantage Plays & Hedge Betting
We are not talking about “bets you will always win against your friends” or “bets you will always win with coins” etc.
“The bets you will always win with matches over the sportsbooks” are what we are sharing with you in this guide, which is Sports Arbitrage often called a sure bet.
Gambling is for losers. Arbitrage Bet is one of our Six Advantage Plays to Beat Online Bookies & Casinos.
You will never bet on chance but bet on all outcomes of an event to achieve a guaranteed profit. We make the best use of market inefficiency, namely odds difference among bookmakers. Therefore, it is theoretically 100% win.
When it comes to advantage plays, we focus on 3 methods in the sports betting category. And as our name Global Extra Money implies, we would like many people from all over the world to enjoy the methods as much as possible. Therefore, we have issued:
In these documents, you will find the specific instructions that enable people from almost all countries to make the best use of the lucrative offshore advantage gambling opportunities you may have overlooked, very useful, worth your time to check.
In Short, except for 8 Countries (Cyprus, Poland, North Korea, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Brunei, Cambodia) where online gamble is legally prohibited, all of you can make a profit from the advantage plays.
Sports Arbitrage vs Matched Betting
Two methods out of the above 3 are basically risk-free and are the bets you will always win, which are Sports Arbitrage and Matched Betting. Both cover all the outcomes so, they are “hedge betting”.
Let me quickly give you a snapshot of Arbitrage Sure Bet in comparison with matched betting as below;
- Market Inefficiency – Arbitrage Sure Bet is all about making the best use of market inefficiency. Arbers (punters who play sure bet) capture the bookmakers’ different opinions on event outcomes or plain errors. But the primary profit source of matched betting is bookmakers’ offer eg. bonuses & free bets.
- Mathematical Concept – Actually the underlying principle of Matched Betting comes from Arbitrage. So if you already started the matched betting you have been well aware of its risk-less nature. Hence, sure bet is basically risk-free.
- 100% Profit – Arbers place one bet per outcome with different bookmakers to make a profit regardless of the outcome. You can lock in profit from every arbitrage betting unless you make a careless mistake, same as matched betting.
- No Exchange – Unlike Matched Betting, it’s not necessary to involve the *Betting Exchange but can pursue only among 2 or more bookies. (however, you can also do with the exchange, see later)
- The abundance of Opportunities – Unlike Matched Betting, it doesn’t require bookies’ promotion. Therefore there are a huge number of opportunities that come from market inefficiency. However, due to the extremely short life of each arb opportunity, it’s almost impossible to capture them & turn them into profit unless you have high-quality software.
*Betting Exchange: There are 4 established betting exchanges as below;
In case you are not familiar with the betting exchanges, the below 2 documents will be of good help;
Matched Betting Should Come First
Because it’s easier to implement & less risky (risky in the sense of making careless mistakes).
BTW, many people imagine matched betting is for only UK & Ireland, wrong, by using this approach, everybody in the world including US citizens can make decent profits from this risk-free betting technique, FYI.
So, the Sports Arbitrage opportunity would be appropriate for;
- 1) Those who can’t access the Exchange
- 2) Seasoned Matched Better who seek more opportunities on top of the bookmakers’ promotional offer.
For these 2 points, see the “Solutions” section at the end of this page, which will give you interesting methods.
List of “Bets You Will Always Win” Guides
Sports Arbitrage – 2 Basic Instructions
It’s theoretically risk-free but it is not necessarily mistake-free, in other words, there are many pitfalls the newbies could fall into, which may result in unprofitable trading.
A-Z of Sure Bet Guide
So, firstly suggest you take a look at Surebet – How to Get and Play Safely, this special guide thoroughly analyzes the pros & cons of sports arbitrage, which will enable you to decide if you want to pursue arbitrage betting or not;
Step-By-Step Sure Bet Practical Instruction For Dummies
If you want to pursue, then go Sports Arbitrage – Cheat Sheet, which guides you on how to start Sports Arbitrage by listing all pitfalls the newbies tend to make & complete solutions for all of them.
Sports Arbitrage Software
It’s extremely difficult to locate the sure bet opportunity in a timely manner manually or with Free arb finders which usually give you useless obsolete information.
Given the nature of the extremely fast-paced process, it’s essential to use high-quality software to capture the sure bet opportunities in real-time if want to make a decent profit. The below systems is the most reliable;
This is by far the most established system in the industry. This software is used by over 100,000 arbers worldwide and makes bets you will always win easy.
Middles – Extremely Profitable Arbing Opportunity
It’s worth mentioning that there is a very juicy opportunity called Middle. It’s a sort of arbitrage jackpot. It’s the arb where if a match ends with a certain result, you can either win one bet and get the other bet refunded, or win both your bets.
For further details, check Middles. The below 2 Arbitrage Sure Bet software are good at identifying Middles opportunities.
Avoid Account Restriction
Bets you will always win are hated by soft bookmakers. Why? See the rationale in Know Bookies’ Business Model.
They will restrict arbers’ account as soon as they detect it. Therefore it’s essential to take cautious approaches to prevent such restrictions.
Two Essential Guides
We have prepared the following 2 guides – One is Before Restriction, The Other One is After Restriction.
These are primarily aimed to the matched betting though many actions can apply to sports arbitrage, so suggest go through them whenever you have time;
We believe the above 2 guides will help you keep exploiting unfair bookies, means will enable you to make money on the side reliably for the long term.
Each Way Arbing
Although we include it in the above 20+ methods though, since we are discussing arbitrage sure bet, let me list Each Way Arbing Ultimate Guide – Guarantee Profit In Your Restricted Account;
If you reside in the UK/Ireland, you may use Sharbing – Another Technique To Avoid Bookies’ Account Restriction “Gubbed”;
Sharbing is the combination of Shop & Arbing. Yes, do arbitrage sure bet at a high street shop.
Broadly speaking, there are 2 types of bookies of Soft & Sharp bookies. For their details, take a look at Beat The Bookies By Knowing How Your Enemy Makes Money – Secret Of Odds. But very quickly, we can characterize each bookie as;
- Soft bookies: Targeting Casual Punters – Run a lot of promotion / Odds adjustment is relatively slow / Impose account restriction (gubbing)
- Sharp bookies: Targeting Professional Punters – Highly competitive odds / High staking limit / Never impose account restriction
We locate an arbitrage opportunity when bookmakers present different but sufficiently high odds on each side of an event. It often happens between a soft and a sharp bookmaker.
It is difficult to place arbs among only sharp bookies because they are very fast at adjusting odds. Therefore, we need both soft & sharp bookies to construct the sure bet.
Sharp (Best) & Soft (Worst) Bookies List
We have issued and periodically updated the below 2 lists;
Besides, never ever overlook the world top Offshore Sportsbooks, this report shows the list of A+ rated highly reputed betting sites and their latest sign-up & reload bonuses;
Note: Infamous Bookies List
Over 95% of online bookies are soft bookies thus basically all of them restrict you. But the above list includes only the top established bookmakers. Since it’s not the list you should avoid but the list with the ranking of the restriction speed that may enable you to act properly.
Therefore, you don’t need any hesitation to open their accounts. If you’re restricted, then move on to the new.
By the time you exhaust all the bookies, you will have made enough profits. As introduced before, even after your accounts are gubbed, you still have ways to exploit them, so exploit all the unfair soft bookies.
Although you will find it in the above excellent list, let me briefly talk about Pinnacle. It’s a world-famous No.1 sportsbook for Professional Punters.
They Promote Arbitrage Sure Bet Officially in their Site. I must emphasize that Pinnacle is a MUST bookmaker for arbitrage sure bet traders. Go & See our Pinnacle Review – Is Pinnacle Bet Really Perfect Sportsbook for Sharp Punters?;
For those who can’t access Pinnacle in your country, see the next section;
For Those Who Can’t Access to Betting Exchanges & Sharp Bookies
Earlier, we said sports arbitrage opportunity would be appropriate for;
- 1) Those who can’t access the Betting Exchange
- 2) Seasoned Matched Better who seek more opportunities on top of the bookmakers’ promotional offer.
As you may have been aware, I made a contradictory remark, that arbitrage sure bet is for those who can’t access to the Betting Exchange but at the same time suggest everybody start matched betting first, which requires the betting exchange.
So, we will show you the solutions. What you can do is to use bet brokers, but you need to take a cautious approach given their small business operation.
The following 2 documents will help you select the right one(s);
- In addition, since you can place a bet at Pinnacle via bet broker, even you can’t access to bet exchange, you can use Pinnacle as the replacement of the betting exchange. How? See Pinnacle Arbitrage – Alternative to Laying on Exchanges;
- For seasoned matched bettors to earn extra income from arbitrage betting. Go Arbitrage Betting – Use Exchange & Extend Matched Betting Profits;
Wrap Up – Bets You Will Always Win Guides
Advantage Play Progression Strategy
As said, we use 3 advantage plays for sports betting and we suggested matched betting first rather than sports arbitrage between these 2 Bets You Always Win.
In summary, what we recommend is to take the evolving move as a logical and safest approach for newbies. namely;
- Starting from Matched Betting / Sports Arbitrage. Because these are basically risk-free and you can lock in profit from almost every bet. This means you can start safely, which will help change your mindset toward betting activities/gambling.
- Comparing between matched betting & sports arbitrage, many people feel more comfortable starting matched betting first because you can do it easier with a smaller bank.
- However, these 2 methods could be more short-lived down the road due to the ever-tightening soft bookies’ account restriction. Besides, these methods are all about scalping small margins. Therefore, people often feel frustrated with the limited profit amount in each bet that comes from the risk-hedging nature.
- Thus, evolving into Value Betting WITHOUT RISK-HEDGE which is more size with better efficiency for the long-term is a natural move as an ultimate betting activity.
With that said, you may want to consider moving up to the next sports trading level of value betting while exploiting the bookies’ free bet via sports arbitrage & matched betting.
When it comes to matched betting and want to make extra money seriously from it (say over £1,000 every month on the side), you may want to consider Matched Betting Premium Subscription Services.
If you reside in the UK/Ireland, the below 3 are the current best choices (one of the benefits to using them is 0% Betting Exchange Commission thanks to their partnership with Smarkets, Matchbook & Betdaq. Only with this, you can cover years of their subscription fee.);
- Oddsmonkey – Full Review “Full Inside Analysis Through The Founder Interview“
- Outplayed (ex Profit Accumulator) – Full Review “Should We Believe 20,000 Members’ Earning Claim? “
- Profit Maximiser – Full Review “The Engineer Of Matched Betting Success, Still Good?”
- And – Comparison among 3 premium services
If you live outside the UK/Ireland, check;
For value betting, the following are proven methods that can be used by basically anyone in the world, FYI;
If you have any inquiries or need any help from us, please contact us anytime.
Joshua Walker (bio)
Editor – Global Extra Money (GEM)