- What Is A Bet Broker?
- What are the benefits of a Bet Broker and Who should use it?
- List of Most Trusted Bet Brokers
- List of Least Trusted Bet Brokers
- Bet Broker Cautions
- Bet Broker Conclusion
What Is A Bet Broker?
A bet broker, also known as bet brokerage, bet agent or sports broker, provides you with a single account which enables you to select & place the best odds from multiple offshore bookmakers & betting exchanges such as;
- Sharp Bookies: Represented by Pinnacle & Asian Giants including SBOBet & MaxBet etc.
- Betting Exchange: Betfair, Smarkets, Betdaq & Matchbook
Bet Broker acts as a middleman between you and offshore bookies and claims that you can bet Anonymously & Securely which invites several cautions, therefore, go through our guide carefully before taking any actions.
Are Bet Brokers Legal & Safe?
One of the most popular questions is Are bet brokers legal? or Isn’t it illegal to access to foreign gambling sites, is it?
Firstly, in the countries including the UK where online gambling is legal, nothing is wrong with using offshore bookmakers as long as they accept your geographical location.
When it comes to the license of bet brokers, most of them (at least the brokers we list here) are regulated by the authorities in each jurisdiction they register.
However, only these facts don’t ensure any safety. Unlike the established giant bookmakers, many of the betting brokers are SMBs (small & medium-sized businesses) and poor management will quickly lead to the disaster.
A typical example is Samvo Group. Samvo bet broker (Samvo Bethub) held licenses with the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC) and the Curacao Gaming Commission, means Samvo was a UK Licensed bet broker but suddenly closed down late 2017, just FYI.
For further details regarding the security aspect, see Bet Broker Cautions section later in this guide.
BTW, there is no UK Licensed bet broker currently (except Sportmarket that obtains IMO – Isle Of Man license but not accept UK players) and there are no bet brokers that accept UK punters except Asianconnet (but only those who deposit & withdraw via Bitcoin).
What are the benefits of a Bet Broker and Who should use it?
Four Important Benefits
There are four distinctive benefits you can expect from bet broker as follows;
- Accessibility – You can access the online Asian sharp bookies & bet exchanges you usually can’t due to the geographical restriction. How? Simply because bet broker is placing the bets on your behalf.
- Sharp Bookies Advantages – Since bet broker includes Sharp Bookies like Pinnacle sports, you can enjoy 1. Best Odds in industry 2. High Stake Limit 3. No Account Restriction 4. Bet broker arbitrage. So, you receive all the advantage brought by the sharp bookies’ Welcome Professional policy.
- Reduced Betting Exchange Commission – You may be able to enjoy lower commission such as 2.5% of Betfair rather than usual 5%.
- Increase Efficiency – You can select Single Integrated Account from which you can place all of your bets at multiple bookies. This allows you to streamline bet placing process as well as logistics of funding (deposit & withdrawal) among several bookies. I paste a screenshot of the platform of bet brokers review later, which will give you an idea of how it works. Basically, when you click on an event, it shows you all the odds from the listed bookmakers with minimum stake requirement & the maximum you can bet in the form of bet-slip. You can choose the best odds bookie & place the bet very conveniently & efficiently.
Who Should Use Bet Broker Service – 2 Groups
Broadly speaking, the bet broker can meet the demands of the below 2 groups;
- Professional & Semi-Professional Punters who want to access Sharp Bookies (aiming to seize sports arbitrage opportunities or value bet on proven tipsters/systems/software without worrying about account limit/restriction for long-term).
- Those who want to reduce the commission of betting exchanges or can’t access to the betting exchange.
Note: The market you can access in the betting exchange via bet brokers is basically not “Lay market” but only “Back market”. So, those who seek Lay betting (aiming to capture missing matched betting opportunities etc), go Betfair Alternatives guide where you will find Betfair Whitelabel details.
If you belong to one of these or both groups, it is worth reading this guide up to the end.
We sent a list of questionnaires to each of the following bet brokers. Based on the outcomes of the subsequent correspondences including the detail interviews on the person in charge, we split into 2 groups of Fully Satisfied (Most Trusted) & Disappointing Response (Least Trusted).
List of Most Trusted Bet Brokers
BetInAsia was founded in 2011 and looks expanding its share steadily thanks to an outstanding and fast dedicated Customer Support service as a “Bitcoin-Friendly” brokerage.
BetInAsia Key Features
- License & Regulation: Yes & Regulated by CGCB (Curacao Gaming Control Board) with License #: 365/JAZ & Sub License #: GLH-OCCHKTW0710132018
- Customers’ Fund Protection: They answered as “CURACAO GAMING LICENSE binds us to operate in a secure way and holds us accountable” and their T&C says “Subject to the prior provisions of this section, our entire obligation to you for any loss or damage arising in association with this Agreement shall be restricted to the lesser of the number of fees actually received from you in the previous six months, or five thousand pounds (£5,000.00).”
- Contact: Avlonos, 1, Maria House, 1075 Nicosia, Cyprus
- Restricted Countries: the US, UK, Sweden & France
- Bookmakers Covered: Pinnacle, Singbet, BetISN, SBObet, MAXbet (Former IBC Bet), 18bet, RedZone and JAbet.
- Betting Exchange Covered (commission): Betfair (3% on winning), Betdaq (1.5% on winning), Matchbook (1.25 on both winning & losing), Turf7 (1.25% on winning) & Citibet
- Betinasia offers Betfair White Label – See Betfair Alternatives – Select The Best Option To Suit Your Unique Needs for further details.
- Fee / Charge To Client: None
- Minimum Transaction & Cost: Depositing is free of charge except for credit card (3%). The minimum deposit is €100 or the equivalent in other currencies. The minimum withdraw is €100 as well. For all payment methods, except Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ripple, one free of charge withdrawal every 30 days. All other withdrawals within the 30-days period will cost 2% of the withdrawn amount. The 2% fee applies to all withdrawals with Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ripple.
- Minimum Stake per Bet: €5 except for Skype betting service, where min bet is €1.000.
BetInAsia Service Options
- Basically below 3 options: You can choose in the registration page
- Bookmaker / Exchange Single Account – If you want to use only your preferred bookies, you can tick the box individually through the above registration page.
- Skype Betting – It’s a convenient betting service where BetinAsia’s dedicated service team will help 9 AM to 9 PM CET 7days a week. (BTW, their Support working hours are 8 AM – 23 PM CET).
- BLACK – It’s an integrated betting platform that covers 5 bookies & 5 exchanges in 1 account using Mollybet platform. When choosing the event, it shows all available bookies’ odds, then you select the best odds & the highest limits in all major Asian bookmakers. The looks like;
A Few Comments about BetInAsia
- BetInAsia is proud of the excellent customer support & instant handling of the fund deposit/withdraw requests without fees.
- BLACK as a white label of Mollybet platform is easy to use, multi-channel interface showing real-time updated best odds so that users can place aggregated orders at the highest liquidity in milliseconds. This solves many problems associated with poor liquidity, price movements and manual execution errors. Now, Accumulator bets option is added and this feature is also available in the Black mobile version.
- Low minimum stake is beneficial for small bettors, moreover, its high limit stake is obviously fit for high rollers & professional bettors. We understand that for the large syndicate and professional punters Black offers two APIs of Pull API & Push API, which makes it possible for the customers to use different algorithms and betting tools to automatically place the bets.
BetInAsia Special Offers
BetInAsia provides all GEM readers with 2 choices of offers, select one from;
Sportmarket Bet Broker was founded in 2004 and is operated by Sportmaket Service Ltd. A few of our members have been using this bet broker for some time and gave us fairy good feedback. One member admires their continuous improvement such as adding new bookies and reducing the minimum deposit etc.
Sportmarket Key Features
- License & Regulation: Yes, in Isle Of Man (IOM). Their comment is “Sportmarket holds IOM Gambling License as is regulated by the Gambling Supervision Commission and our site is listed under https://www.gov.im/categories/business-and-industries/gambling-and-e-gaming/licence-holders/”
- Customers’ Fund Protection: They answered as “IOM License regulates Funds Protection as all gambling debts are enforced by Isle of Man laws. “
- Contact: Sportmarket Services Limited, Burleigh Manor, Peel Road ,Douglas, IM1 5EP, Isle of Man email@example.com
- Restricted Countries: USA / UK / France / Spain / Portugal / Serbia and any other country not available within the Sign-up form
- Bookmakers Covered (commission): Pinnacle / ISN (0.25%) / SBO / Singbet / 18bet / Redzone (1%) / JAbet (1%) / 3et (0.5%) / Penta88 (0.25%) / 18bet (0.5%) / Brokerage service (Skype betting)
- Betting Exchange Covered (commission): * 1 Betfair (2.3%) / Matchbook (1.8%) / Betdaq (1.2%)
- Fee / Commission To Client: None
- Transaction Cost: Deposit & Withdrawal Bankwire and MuchBetter Free, but 1% for Neteller/Skrill/EcoPayz/BTC while Credit/Debit Card deposits are free of charge and withdrawals are 1% in fee (minimum 10 EUR)
- Minimum Deposit & Stake per Bet: €250 & €10 Respectively
*¹ Betfair: The biggest advantage via Sportmarket is a Reduced Commission. You can access to Betfair via Sportmarket Pro Platform – No Lay but Only Back bet. Betfair still restricts certain jurisdiction even you access via Pro platform, therefore strongly suggest send inquiry to support(at mark)sportmarket.com to check if you can access to Betfair market.
Sportmarket Service Options
- Basically 2 options;
- Private Bookmaker Account – You can create an account of Pinnacle and Matchbook individually.
- Sportmarket Pro – It’s the similar integrated betting platform (Mollybet) as BetinAsia Black. It covers 13 bookies in 1 account. The interface looks like;
A Few Comments about Sportmarket
- Same as Asianconnect, they are very responsive, and it’s been around reasonably long enough (17 years) to prove the trust & reliability to a good level.
- Unlike some betting brokers (see the Precautionary Action later), Sportmarket does not take a position on bets, thus lowering the risk for the players that they would run out of cash and not be able to pay them.
- Given the minimum stake of €10 per bet, this is not for the smallest players.
- Sportmarket bet broker app is available.
- Sportmarket is suggested as RebelBetting bet broker – see RebelBetting Value Betting & RebelBetting Matched Betting.
Asianconnect88 is one of the oldest bet brokers, established in 2002. They are licensed & operated in Curacao Netherlands Antilles. Several people in our members have been using Asianconnect for a few years and all of them gave us quite positive feedback including flawless quick payment processing.
Asianconnect Key Features
- License & Regulation: Yes & Regulated by CGCB (Curacao Gaming Control Board)
- Customers’ Fund Protection: They answered as “The gaming license requires us to hold sufficient funds in our bank accounts to honour all customer winnings.”
- Contact: Asianconnect N.V. Dr.M.J. Hugenholtzweg z/n UTS-Gebouw Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles Tel 44 203 289 5500 (Europe) / 63 917 805 3399 (Asia)
- Restricted Countries: US, Philippines & Singapore (UK Players Accepted Only If use Bitcoin for deposit/withdrawal – means Asianconnect don’t reject UK registration but accept deposit only in BTC)
- Bookmakers Covered: Pinnacle / SBOBet / MaxBet (Former IBC Bet) / Bet ISN / Sing Bet – No Commission To Bookies Required
- Betting Exchange Covered: Asianconnect offer 1 Betfair White Labels – See Betfair Alternatives – Select The Best Option To Suit Your Unique Needs for further details.
- Fee / Charge To Client: None
- Minimum Transaction & Cost: Minimum deposit for all money gateways is €10, Asianodds account £/€100, & Skype Betting £/€150. Fee for Bank Transfer, Bitcoin, Neteller & Skrill Deposit is Free. 1st Withdrawal every month is Free & 1% for the subsequent withdrawals.
- Minimum Stake per Bet: £/€ 2 – 10 depending on each bookmaker
Asianconnect Service Options
- Basically 2 options: You can choose in the registration page
- Bookmaker / Exchange Single Account: If you want to use only your preferred bookies, you can tick the box individually through the above registration page.
- Asianodds – It’s an integrated betting platform (Mollybet) that covers 6 bookies in 1 account. When you chose the event, it shows all available bookies’ odds, then you select the best odds. The interface looks like;
A Few Comments about Asianconnect
- Asianconnect is very responsive, and it’s been around reasonably long enough (15 years) to prove the trust & reliability to a good level.
- Low minimum deposit & stake per bet requirements are beneficial for small bettors.
- One of our members originally knew this bet broker in the interview done by ZCode (some of the info are outdated, thus use the info in my report here if you find any discrepancies). He said he had earned €45,000+ over the last 1 year from ZCode & asianconnect bookies mainly Pinnacle. BTW, on this occasion suggest see the ZCode Full Review, that is probably 1 of the best betting system of US 4 Major Sports. For this particular betting tactics, you may find “Safe & Proven Model to Earn €/£/$1,500 Every Month“
- We also suggest Asianconnect as a RebelBetting bet broker – see RebelBetting Value Betting & RebelBetting Matched Betting.
AsianConnect 1st Deposit Bonus
asianconnect offers you a 20% deposit bonus (need promotion code) – see T&C
EastBridge Key Features
- License & Regulation: Yes & regulated by PAGCOR (Philippines Amusement and Gaming Corporation)
- Customers’ Fund Protection: They answered as “Customer funds are all kept separate from each other and all under us alone, no customer funds are held with any bookmakers or other entities. I just have to be very honest and say that we are very well funded and that we do not need to delve into customer money for anything. However, you will just have to take our word for that and know that the reason we have been in this industry so long and work with so many big clients that we believe that good settlement is key to long term business. Our customers always get paid.”
- Contact: OLE Group Philippines, Inc. UNIT 8A MARVIN PLAZA 2153 Chino Roces cor Herrera St., Makati City, Philippines +63-5856488 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restricted Countries: USA & UK
- Bookmakers: Pinnacle, SBO, Max Bet, ISN, Singbet, Crown, and SBC
- Fee / Charge To Client: Nil
- Transaction Cost: Deposit & Withdrawal No Charge but unless a minimum turnover requirement of EUR/GBP/USD 10,000 is achieved between withdrawals, 1.9% charge from Neteller / Skrill / Bank Transfer up to a maximum of EUR 25 or other currencies equivalent per withdrawal request.
- Minimum Bet: £/€ 2 – 13 depending on each bookmaker
EastBridge Service Options
- 3 options: Basically the same options as Asianconnect
- Bookmaker Direct Account: If you want to use only your preferred bookies, there are 6 bookies you can create individually. But the majority of users chose Vodds Betting Platform.
- Skype Betting – They offer you Skype as Asianconnect do.
- Vodds Account – Many bet broker use Mollybet platform for an integrated account though EastBridge uses Vodds that covers 6 bookies in 1 account (they said cover occasionally some smaller books as and when they surface). When you chose the event, it shows all available bookies’ odds, then you chose the best odds. The interface looks like;
A Few Comments about EastBridge
- In comparison with the previous 2 bet brokers, there a few disadvantages such as No Betting Exchange Available, Minimum Turnover Requirement For Free Withdrawal. And Only Football market in Vodds platform (they say expanding into Basketball, Baseball and Tennis by around April 2018).
- I asked about the company financial situation publicized on this site. The answer was ” The revenue is not reported in Ole Group Philippines. This is just a BPO company and revenue is minimally declared for tax purposes.” I further asked which company is the entity to operate your tangible business activities? The answer was “Ole group the Philippines. Ole group international is the license holder.Ole group the Philippines is a BPO company contracted with Ole Group International to help run daily operations.If you are looking for evidence of us being a reputable company you can search industry forums.We also have references from other reputable companies like Matchbook.“
- Then, I asked can you provide me with the links that show industry forums & references from other reputable companies like Matchbook. The answer was “I do not actually have any links to hand, but if you just did a quick google search you will come across some. We have also partnered with a number of forums like Blogabet, Secret Betting Club, etc.I will forward you the Matchbook reference when I get it.
- 10 days later, I received the mail saying “In regards to Matchbook references they are Ben Brake or one of the Heads of Matchbook, Francis Osei.“
VOdds is a popular Asian handicap sports trading platform that enables punters to bet on Football, Tennis and Basketball, offering aggregated real-time odds and limits from a comprehensive list of difficult to reach Asian bookies all from one single account. VOdds is introduced by Ole Group International, a provider of IT and support services for e-gaming activities in various markets.
Vodds Key Features
- License & Regulation: YES, Regulated by CGCB (Curacao Gaming Control Board) under the Official Name of Ole Group International B.V. (Pareraweg 45, Willemstad, Curaçao), with License #150383
- Customers’ Fund Protection: They commented: “Customer funds are all kept separate from each other and all under our organisation alone, no customer funds are held with any bookmakers or other entities.”
- Contact: If you prefer an immediate response, VOdds’ dependable customer service representatives are available to you 24/7 through our Live Chat / Email: email@example.com / Skype: vodds-support / WhatsApp: +639178372617
- Restricted Countries: the US, Philippines and Singapore. Some users might need to use a VPN or access VOdds through this link.
- Bookmakers Covered: Here are some leading bookmakers included in the expanding list of VOdds’ partners: SBOBET, Pinnacle Sports, IBC/MAXBet, ISN, SBC, SINGBET, CROWN, IWIN168/WT1688 & SHIBO
- Betting Exchange Covered (commission): Currently, VOdds do not have any exchanges included but VOdds are working on integrating Matchbook.
- Fee / Charge To Client: VOdds charge no fees for use of their services, nor do they charge for deposits/withdrawals. All customers will have 2 free withdrawals in a calendar month. Subsequently, customers will have to turn over at least EUR 10,000 in between withdrawals. If turnover is not met, customers will have to shoulder the 1% charge from EUR NETELLER/SKRILL with no cap on the maximum fees per withdrawal request.
- Minimum Transaction & Cost: EUR/GBP 5 minimum deposit. You can efficiently submit your deposit or withdrawal request within the platform. Funding options are SKRILL, NETELLER, Bank wire and Bitcoin which can be done as fast as 2 minutes.
- Minimum Stake per Bet: Minimum stake depends on the sportsbooks’ minimum bet amount. For example, if SBO minimum bet is GBP 2, then VOdds minimum bet is GBP 2.
VOdds Service Options
- Sports Trading Platform – “Multiple sportsbooks in one click.” When you pick a match/league, it will show the aggregated odds for all available bookies. VOdds has better CROWN prices than other brokers in the market.
- Sports Trading API – VOdds offers the fastest sports trading API that you can incorporate and customise according to your strategies. It’s ideal for big groups and high-rollers since it has high liquidity and low latency features. It is considered to be the fastest betting software for live odds and bets.
- Vodds Trading Platform looks like;
A Few Comments about VOdds
- VOdds trading platform provides a few unique features such as;
- Positional Order Betting – VOdds offer “Positional Order” which is similar to what financial users are used to having. This function allows leveraging and lets users “Long/Short” a position in a market. The Positional Order option allows you to bet on a selection and exit the position when the odds move in your specified direction. With the stop loss and limit win functions, you are able to lock in profits when odds move in your favour or limit losses when odds move against you. This feature also allows users to leverage their bankroll to maximise returns. It’s an innovative function in betting platforms.
- Sports Trading Resources – Not a lot of trading platform will provide you with tips, guides, and other interesting features that you can utilise to take your betting to the next level. Not only is it possible to maximise your earnings, but VOdds blog content will also give you lots of really good and shocking insights into the world of sports trading.
- 24/7 Support – VOdds’ support is available and reachable to you via Live Chat, Skype, WhatsApp, Email, or through their contact form. VOdds ensure your concerns will be attended and handled promptly, which is critically important for shrewd punters.
List of Least Trusted Bet Brokers
Each bet broker I list below gave us very limited or no response to our questionnaires, which disappointed us a lot. However, don’t get us wrong that these don’t prove any wrongdoings they commit. These only indicate their irresponsible & unprofessional attitude. Thus level of reliability is judgmentally quite low. Please ensure you read the Precautionary Actions at the end.
The Betting Brokers
No single reply came back except the initial automated response of “Your message was successfully received by the Customer Support Team. You will receive a reply from one of our representatives within the next 72 hours.“. And as said early in this report, Samvo bet broker shut down in late 2017.
Bet Broker Cautions
Please bear it in mind that unlike giant bookmakers we usually deal, this is the business we have to pay careful attention to the risk management. Many people ask if there is any UK Licensed bet broker though, No, there are no such bet brokers.
Let me start up with “Warning” bet broker;
After 3-years flawless services, we witnessed the payment issues in Nov – Dec 2020, which we consider the typical sign of the ailing business.
We will update the status here.
As of mid-Dec 2020, we confirmed that Bet-Football resumed paying, we will keep monitoring the progress here and once we regain the confidence in their business we will republicize the Bet-Football review in this guide.
We originally thought Bet-IBC broker is one of the best choices because they are very responsive and they have the advantage of “Only USA is a restricted country” & “Wide range of bookies/bet exchanges choices”. However, one of our members sent me the following screenshot & gave us the huge caution;
KYC (Know Your Customer) is a standard & basically mandatory process for all financial / investment-related institutions that collect money from the public. It can’t be omitted as the business practice of a legitimate company. The below are the correspondences between BET-IBC marketing staff & us;
As said, we had thought Bet-IBC was a good choice (despite the fact they charge a fee on your total stakes in Vip account) though, this KYC issue imposes us to label “Caution”. Some people may think anonymous status is convenient, but that is the industry of HYIP (High Yield Investment Program) where 99.99% is a Ponzi scam.
Don’t get me wrong, we are not saying BET-IBC is a scam. However such unprofessional business practice implies the sign of possible other misconduct. So, there is always the risk that any authority will arrange to shut down the site & confiscate all the fund, which you hear a daily basis in the HYIP industry. Once it happens, there is very little chance to recover your money.
64K missing debates are happening between a Bet IBC customer and Bet IBC in this forum thread “BET-IBC SCAM EXPOSED – With proofs”. We are not in the position to judge who is right though, given the lack of critical proof that Bet IBC should provide, looks it’s safe for people to stay away from this bet broker.
Let me continue the Anonymity issue.
Premium Tradings claims “All accounts are under our company’s name, thus ensuring that no personal client information is exposed to bookmakers or any other third parties.“, yes anonymity. Does it sound really attractive?
All this means that your money will be stored in the bet broker rather than the established big bookmaker. You are essentially giving a third party the ability to access your money and place bets on your behalf. Most of the bet brokers seem to be SMBs (small & medium-sized businesses) but are collecting a lot of money from punters all over the world.
So, the worst-case scenario is a Ponzi scheme (see the section of Make Fast Extra Money 2nd Concern – Security ). Or simple poor management will lead to the collapse of the business easily.
Unlike big licensed bookmakers that are imposed to ring-fence their customers’ fund (of course it doesn’t guarantee anything though), your money is basically not protected when the bet broker becomes insolvent (or if your bet broker vanishes tomorrow).
Even from the licensed bet brokers being listed in this guide, I couldn’t receive clear confirmation that the customers’ funds are segregated from their own business funds.
Could Be Your Enemy
Sportmarket indicates in their site that;
I asked them to elaborate on this, then the answer was; (Sportmarket E-mail Reply)
So, what could be the negative consequence when bet broker takes position & the customer is not aware of the implication of it? See Forum Thread depicting the story related to Premium Tradings, scary?
In short, certain bet broker manipulates the betting like MM (Market Maker) of Forex broker by having in house DD (Dealing Desk) & laying the customers’ bets as what I explain in Forex Broker Select Trusted Forex Brokers With No Hidden Agenda.
BTW, there used to be a little-known gambling company named “BetBroker” who became an official shirt sponsor to BDO (British Darts Organization). But they disappeared out of the blue and left 56 professional darts players unpaid or under-paid in BDO World Championship prize money held in Jan 2020.
So, “BetBroker” is not a Bet Broker and has nothing to do with the Bet Brokers we list in this guide, therefore you don’t have to be bothered by this incident. However, this BetBroker is said to be unlicensed, which is a good reminder that checking the license is a minimum requirement, just FYI.
Bet Broker Conclusion
Bet Broker Advantage Play for Global Players
Finally, allow me to briefly discuss our betting mission. We don’t gamble. We do Advantage Plays based on mathematical edge to beat the bookies, casino & bingo. When it comes to Sports Betting & Horse Racing, we use Matched Betting / Sports Arbitrage/ Value Bets On Proven Systems & Tipsters to lock-in profit or consistently earn extra income for long-term.
As our name Global Extra Money (GEM) implies, we would like our readers to exploit such opportunities in worldwide, while accessing to the top quality program/tools for long-term, sharing this guide of Honest Opinion on Bet Broker is one of our efforts to achieve that mission.
For those who can’t even access to bet brokers, we issued a Special Guide, which will give US Citizens & all other unfortunate punters specific instructions on how to make thousands of risk-free extra income with real examples, so make sure you take time to check the contents, it’s really worth.
In any case, bet broker makes a critical role for many international punters to exploit the juicy advantage plays opportunities globally as demonstrated in the following guides with specific examples;
- Matched Betting – For the Players Outside UK including US citizens
- Sports Arbitrage – Truth About World Best Sports Arbitrage Software
- Value Betting – Method To Double Your Capital Within 3 Months
- Bet on Top Tipsters – Formulas of Smart Bets Profits for Global Players
- Bet on Top Systems – ZCode System Updates & Proven Model To Start
Accessibility – Caution On VPN (Virtual Private Network) Tactics
Om this occasion, allow me to caution you on the VPN tactics. Some betting advice sites suggest VPN access to sign up offshore bookies. Yes, you may be able to physically access, register & bet through this tactics.
However, bookmaker’s KYC (Know Your Customer) policy will enforce you to verify your account with ID (Passport / Driving license etc), Address Proof (Utility Bill, Bank Statement etc) & possibly Deposit Method Proof (Credit / Debit card Both Side).
Some bookies ask for it right after your registration, some may not ask until you start withdrawal. In case you fail to verify, your account will be suspended & your winnings may be confiscated, which is disastrous. So, don’t believe the rogue site’s unfounded story lightly.
Unless you have a reliable person who allows you to use the above personal information willingly (assume only immediate family or extremely close friend), you’d better forget about this approach and use the Betbrokers introduced in this report.
If you have such a reliable source then you need a reliable VPN. Based on our members’ feedback, this VPN is supposed to be the best from the viewpoints of the strongest security, high speed, versatility (accessible countries) & cost – for further details, see Best VPN For Betting – Why Sharp Needs Privacy
Bet Broker Precautionary Actions
So, we need a bet broker(s). The issue is how safely & smartly we can use.
What we suggest are ,
- On top of the information I share in this report, do your own research until you feel comfortable. Avoid any bet broker that doesn’t respond to your serious question.
- Don’t allocate more than 50% of your total betting bank into the category of bet broker fund (we used to say 30% though, after years of reviewing the trusted bet brokers we list in this guide, we feel comfortable to increase this %). When it comes to the unit size, suggest not exceeding 2% of your bankroll per single bet.
- Don’t put all eggs into one basket. Namely split your above bet broker fund allocation (up to 50% out of the total) into multiple (at least 2) bet brokers.
- Assuming you prefer bookies integrated account, get the demo account before you start with the real money. Every bet broker I provided the information will give you the log-in info immediately after your request via contact.
Hope These Will Help. Good Luck!!
Joshua Walker (bio)
Editor – Global Extra Money (GEM)