- What Is A Bet Broker?
- What are the benefits of a Bet Broker and Who should use it?
- List of Most Trusted Bet Brokers
- List of Least Trusted Bet Brokers
- Bet Broker Cautions
- Bet Broker Conclusion
What Is A Bet Broker?
A bet broker, also known as bet brokerage, bet agent or sports broker, provides you with a single account that enables you to select & place the best odds from multiple offshore bookmakers & betting exchanges such as;
- Sharp Bookies: Represented by Pinnacle & Asian Giants including SBOBet & MaxBet etc.
- Betting Exchange: Betfair, Smarkets, Betdaq & Matchbook
Bet Broker acts as a middleman between you and offshore bookies and claims that you can bet Anonymously & Securely which invites several cautions, therefore, go through our guide carefully before taking any actions.
Are Bet Brokers Legal & Safe?
One of the most popular questions is Are bet brokers legal? or Isn’t it illegal to access to foreign gambling sites, is it?
Firstly, in the countries including the UK where online gambling is legal, nothing is wrong with using offshore bookmakers as long as they accept your geographical location.
When it comes to the license of bet brokers, most of them (at least the brokers we list here) are regulated by the authorities in each jurisdiction they register.
However, only these facts don’t ensure any safety. Unlike the established giant bookmakers, many of the betting brokers are SMBs (small & medium-sized businesses) and poor management will quickly lead to disaster.
A typical example is the Samvo Group. Samvo bet broker (Samvo Bethub) held licenses with the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC) and the Curacao Gaming Commission, which means Samvo was a UK Licensed bet broker but suddenly closed down in late 2017, just FYI.
For further details regarding the security aspect, see the Bet Broker Cautions section later in this guide.
BTW, there is no UK Licensed bet broker currently except Sportmarket that obtains IMO – Isle Of Man license but not accept UK players.
However, all the bet brokers we list here accept Australian & Canadian punters, just FYI.
What are the benefits of a Bet Broker and Who should use it?
Four Important Benefits
There are four distinctive benefits you can expect from bet broker as follows;
- Accessibility – You can access the online Asian sharp bookies & bet exchanges you usually can’t due to geographical restriction. How? Simply because the bet broker is placing the bets on your behalf.
- Sharp Bookies Advantages – Since bet broker includes Sharp Bookies like Pinnacle sports, you can enjoy 1. Best Odds in industry 2. High Stake Limit 3. No Account Restriction 4. Bet broker arbitrage. So, you receive all the advantage brought by the sharp bookies’ Welcome Professional policy.
- Reduced Betting Exchange Commission – You may be able to enjoy a lower commission such as 2.5% of Betfair rather than the usual 5%.
- Increase Efficiency – You can select a Single Integrated Account from which you can place all of your bets at multiple bookies. This allows you to streamline the bet placing process as well as logistics of funding (deposit & withdrawal) among several bookies. I paste a screenshot of the platform of bet brokers review later, which will give you an idea of how it works. Basically, when you click on an event, it shows you all the odds from the listed bookmakers with minimum stake requirement & the maximum you can bet in the form of bet slip. You can choose the best odds bookie & place the bet very conveniently & efficiently.
Who Should Use Bet Broker Service – 2 Groups
Broadly speaking, bet brokers can meet the demands of the below 2 groups;
- Professional & Semi-Professional Punters who want to access Sharp Bookies (aiming to seize sports arbitrage opportunities or value bet on proven tipsters/systems/software without worrying about account limit/restriction for long-term).
- Those who want to reduce the commission of betting exchanges or can’t access the betting exchange.
Note: The market you can access in the betting exchange via bet brokers is basically not “Lay market” but only “Back market”. So, for those who seek Lay betting (aiming to capture missing matched betting opportunities etc), go to Betfair Alternatives guide where you will find Betfair Whitelabel details.
If you belong to one of these or both groups, it is worth reading this guide up to the end.
We sent a list of questionnaires to each of the following bet brokers. Based on the outcomes of the subsequent correspondences including the detailed interviews on the person in charge, we split into 2 groups of Fully Satisfied (Most Trusted) & Disappointing Response (Least Trusted).
List of Most Trusted Bet Brokers
Asianconnect88 is one of the oldest bet brokers, established in 2002. They are licensed & operated in Curacao Netherlands Antilles. Several people in our members have been using Asianconnect for a few years and all of them gave us quite positive feedback including flawless quick payment processing.
Asianconnect Key Features
- License & Regulation: Yes & Regulated by CGCB (Curacao Gaming Control Board)
- Customers’ Fund Protection: They answered as “The gaming license requires us to hold sufficient funds in our bank accounts to honour all customer winnings.”
- Contact: Asianconnect N.V. Dr.M.J. Hugenholtzweg z/n UTS-Gebouw Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles Tel 44 203 289 5500 (Europe) / 63 917 805 3399 (Asia)
- Restricted Countries: US, Philippines & Singapore (UK Players Accepted for all accounts except single PS3838 account)
- Bookmakers Covered: Pinnacle (PS3838) / SBOBet / MaxBet (Former IBC Bet) / Bet ISN / Sing Bet – No Commission To Bookies Required
- Betting Exchange Covered: Asianconnect offer 1 Betfair White Labels – See Betfair Alternatives – Select The Best Option To Suit Your Unique Needs for further details.
- Fee / Charge To Client: None
- Minimum Transaction & Cost: Minimum deposit for all money gateways is €10, Asianodds account £/€100, & Skype Betting £/€150. Fee for Bank Transfer, Bitcoin, Neteller & Skrill Deposit is Free. 1st Withdrawal every month is Free & 1% for the subsequent withdrawals.
- Minimum Stake per Bet: £/€ 2 – 10 depending on each bookmaker
Asianconnect Service Options
- Basically 2 options: You can choose on the registration page
- Bookmaker / Exchange Single Account: If you want to use only your preferred bookies, you can tick the box individually through the above registration page.
- Asianodds – It’s an integrated betting platform (Mollybet) that covers 6 bookies in 1 account. When you chose the event, it shows all available bookies’ odds, then you select the best odds. The interface looks like this;
A Few Comments about Asianconnect
- Asianconnect is very responsive, and it’s been around reasonably long enough (15 years) to prove the trust & reliability to a good level.
- Low minimum deposit & stake per bet requirements are beneficial for small bettors.
- One of our members originally knew this bet broker in the interview done by ZCode (some of the info are outdated, thus use the info in my report here if you find any discrepancies). He said he had earned €45,000+ over the last 1 year from ZCode & asianconnect bookies mainly Pinnacle. BTW, on this occasion suggest see the ZCode Full Review, that is probably 1 of the best betting system of US 4 Major Sports. For this particular betting tactics, you may find “Safe & Proven Model to Earn €/£/$1,500 Every Month“
- We also suggest Asianconnect as a RebelBetting bet broker – see RebelBetting Value Betting & RebelBetting Matched Betting.
AsianConnect 1st Deposit Bonus
asianconnect offers you a 20% deposit bonus (need promotion code) – see T&C
BetInAsia was founded in 2011 and looks to expand its share steadily thanks to an outstanding and fast dedicated Customer Support service as a “Bitcoin-Friendly” brokerage.
BetInAsia Key Features
- License & Regulation: Yes & Regulated by CGCB (Curacao Gaming Control Board) with License #: 365/JAZ & Sub License #: GLH-OCCHKTW0710132018
- Customers’ Fund Protection: They answered as “CURACAO GAMING LICENSE binds us to operate in a secure way and holds us accountable” and their T&C says “Subject to the prior provisions of this section, our entire obligation to you for any loss or damage arising in association with this Agreement shall be restricted to the lesser of the number of fees actually received from you in the previous six months, or five thousand pounds (£5,000.00).”
- Contact: Avlonos, 1, Maria House, 1075 Nicosia, Cyprus
- Restricted Countries: the US, UK, Sweden & France
- Bookmakers Covered: Pinnacle, Singbet, BetISN, SBObet, MAXbet (Former IBC Bet), 18bet, RedZone and JAbet.
- Betting Exchange Covered (commission): Betfair (3% on winning), Betdaq (1.5% on winning), Matchbook (1.25 on both winning & losing), Turf7 (1.25% on winning) & Citibet
- Betinasia offers Betfair White Label – See Betfair Alternatives – Select The Best Option To Suit Your Unique Needs for further details.
- Fee / Charge To Client: None
- Minimum Transaction & Cost: Depositing is free of charge except for credit card (3%). The minimum deposit is €100 or the equivalent in other currencies. The minimum withdraw is €100 as well. For all payment methods, except Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ripple, one free of charge withdrawal every 30 days. All other withdrawals within the 30-days period will cost 2% of the withdrawn amount. The 2% fee applies to all withdrawals with Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ripple.
- Minimum Stake per Bet: €5 except for Skype betting service, where min bet is €1.000.
BetInAsia Service Options
- Basically below 3 options: You can choose on the registration page
- Bookmaker / Exchange Single Account – If you want to use only your preferred bookies, you can tick the box individually through the above registration page.
- Skype Betting – It’s a convenient betting service where BetinAsia’s dedicated service team will help 9 AM to 9 PM CET 7days a week. (BTW, their Support working hours are 8 AM – 23 PM CET).
- BLACK – It’s an integrated betting platform that covers 5 bookies & 5 exchanges in 1 account using the Mollybet platform. When choosing the event, it shows all available bookies’ odds, then you select the best odds & the highest limits in all major Asian bookmakers. The looks like;
A Few Comments about BetInAsia
- BetInAsia is proud of the excellent customer support & instant handling of the fund deposit/withdraw requests without fees.
- BLACK as a white label of Mollybet platform is easy to use, multi-channel interface showing real-time updated best odds so that users can place aggregated orders at the highest liquidity in milliseconds. This solves many problems associated with poor liquidity, price movements and manual execution errors. Now, the Accumulator bets option is added and this feature is also available in the Black mobile version.
- A low minimum stake is beneficial for small bettors, moreover, its high limit stake is obviously fit for high rollers & professional bettors. We understand that for the large syndicate and professional punters Black offers two APIs of Pull API & Push API, which makes it possible for the customers to use different algorithms and betting tools to automatically place the bets.
BetInAsia Special Offers
BetInAsia provides all GEM readers with 2 choices of offers, select one from;
Sportmarket Bet Broker was founded in 2004 and is operated by Sportmaket Service Ltd. A few of our members have been using this bet broker for some time and gave us fairy good feedback. One member admires their continuous improvement such as adding new bookies and reducing the minimum deposit etc.
Sportmarket Key Features
- License & Regulation: Yes, in Isle Of Man (IOM). Their comment is “Sportmarket holds IOM Gambling License as is regulated by the Gambling Supervision Commission and our site is listed under https://www.gov.im/categories/business-and-industries/gambling-and-e-gaming/licence-holders/”
- Customers’ Fund Protection: They answered as “IOM License regulates Funds Protection as all gambling debts are enforced by Isle of Man laws. “
- Contact: Sportmarket Services Limited, Burleigh Manor, Peel Road,Douglas, IM1 5EP, Isle of Man firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restricted Countries: USA / UK / France / Spain / Portugal / Serbia and any other country not available within the Sign-up form
- Bookmakers Covered (commission): Pinnacle / ISN (0.25%) / SBO / Singbet / 18bet / Redzone (1%) / JAbet (1%) / 3et (0.5%) / Penta88 (0.25%) / 18bet (0.5%) / Brokerage service (Skype betting)
- Betting Exchange Covered (commission): * 1 Betfair (2.3%) / Matchbook (1.8%) / Betdaq (1.2%)
- Fee / Commission To Client: None
- Transaction Cost: Deposit & Withdrawal Bankwire and MuchBetter Free, but 1% for Neteller/Skrill/EcoPayz/BTC while Credit/Debit Card deposits are free of charge and withdrawals are 1% in fee (minimum 10 EUR)
- Minimum Deposit & Stake per Bet: €250 & €10 Respectively
*¹ Betfair: The biggest advantage via Sportmarket is a Reduced Commission. You can access Betfair via Sportmarket Pro Platform – No Lay but Only Back bet. Betfair still restricts certain jurisdiction even you access via the Pro platform, therefore strongly suggest send an inquiry to support(at mark)sportmarket.com to check if you can access to Betfair market.
Sportmarket Service Options
- Basically 2 options;
- Private Bookmaker Account – You can create an account of Pinnacle and Matchbook individually.
- Sportmarket Pro – It’s a similar integrated betting platform (Mollybet) as BetinAsia Black. It covers 13 bookies in 1 account. The interface looks like this;
A Few Comments about Sportmarket
- Same as Asianconnect, they are very responsive, and it’s been around reasonably long enough (17 years) to prove the trust & reliability to a good level.
- Unlike some betting brokers (see the Precautionary Action later), Sportmarket does not take a position on bets, thus lowering the risk for the players that they would run out of cash and not be able to pay them.
- Given the minimum stake of €10 per bet, this is not for the smallest players.
- Sportmarket bet broker app is available.
- Sportmarket is suggested as RebelBetting bet broker – see RebelBetting Value Betting & RebelBetting Matched Betting.
BET-Football broker is licensed & operated in Montenegro under the company name of Bet-Football D.O.O. They described their strength as
We believe we provide the ultimate one wallet service with a wide variety of accounts, fast and easy deposit/transfer/withdrawal options with excellent customer service.
Bet-Football Key Features
- License & Regulation: Bet-Football is fully licensed by E-Gambling Montenegro, with license number 0032 & reg. no. 5-0615951.
- Customers’ Fund Protection: They commented: “We are legally required to maintain sufficient funds to honour all customer deposits and winnings“. We also asked if the customers’ fund is segregated from their own business operation. They answered as “Yes as part of the licence a basic requirement is to have all customer funds held in a segregated account.”
- Contact: BET-FOOTBALL LIMITED Cetinjskji Pu BB, 81000, Podgorica, Montenegro Email: info(at)bet-football.com We also have Skype, Twitter and a Facebook page
- Restricted Countries: UK, France, Turkey & USA
- Bookmakers Covered: SBO, Pinbet88, ISN, Maxbet, GA, Sing, 1bet, 18bet and M8, Mollybet and also 3ET
- Betting Exchange Covered: Matchbook – 1.25% when Backing a selection and 0.75% when you add liquidity to their exchange.
- Bet-Football offers Betfair White Labels – See Betfair Alternatives – Select The Best Option To Suit Your Unique Needs for further details.
- Fee / Charge To Client: Their service is completely free.
- Minimum Transaction & Cost: Minimum deposit is €100. There are no fee’s to the clients when depositing and each customer gets ONE free withdrawal over €200 per working week (Mon-Sun) all others have a 1% fee and any withdrawal under €200 has a €2 fee.
- Minimum Stake per Bet: Each bookie has its own minimum bet size but the lowest is €2 and Pinbet has the highest at €26 when using directly or €10 when using Pinbet on Molly.
Service Options of Bet-Football
- Basically 3 options: You can choose in the registration page (*In the registration process, if you kindly select GEM – Global Extra Money in the “How did you hear about us? (Please select) ” box, we will get a commission, which will help us keep our GEM site free);
- Single / Multiple Accounts: Clients can choose open individual accounts at one of the following bookmakers & Exchange: SBOBet, IBC (MAXBET), Pinnacle Sports, 1XBET, Bet ISN, SingBet, 18Bet, 1Bet, M8Bet, Betdaq, and chose either Molly Bet, QBO or 3ET as a software that will integrate all your chosen sites into 1 platform.
- Skype Betting: Convenient way of betting but minimum stake amount will apply.
- Private Betting: It’s based on Invitation only. Customers are allocated their own personal account manager who will provide them with a dedicated service.
Bet-Football Broker Review A Few Comments
- One of the largest strength is obviously the Betfair White Label (see Details), which provides the largest market coverage & liquidity.
- Bet-Football.com is relatively new (since June 2014) in the bet broker industry. However, as the site footer shows; , they seem to be quite rigorous about the business operation.www.bet-football.com is licensed and regulated by the government of Montenegro. E Gambling Montenegro d.o.o. (Podgorica, Moskovska br. 65., reg. no. 5-0615951) hereby certifies that under the concession (serial no. AA 0546, numeric no. 117-01/12) and approval (no. 02/01-376/3), organize and operate games on chance in Montenegro on website www.bet-football.com, in accordance with the Agreement on management and financial cooperation, concluded between E Gambling Montenegro d.o.o. and Bet-Football Limited d.o.o. d.o.o. (Podgorica, Cetinjski put bb, reg. no. 5-0696241, TIN: 02992426-302) on 6 June 2014. More details about the license, E-gambling Montenegro and handling of complaints: www.e-gambling.me Bet-Football
- We have communicated with the manager over the phone and got the impression that they are very keen to make the right things in the right way as a legitimate company. They adhere to all the regulations strictly and we felt the level of professional morale is high, thus reliable.
- They charge no fee on their entire service.
List of Least Trusted Bet Brokers
Each bet broker I list below gave us very limited or no response to our questionnaires, which disappointed us a lot. However, don’t get us wrong that these don’t prove any wrongdoings they commit. These only indicate their irresponsible & unprofessional attitude. Thus level of reliability is judgmentally quite low. Please ensure you read the Precautionary Actions at the end.
The Betting Brokers
No single reply came back except the initial automated response of “Your message was successfully received by the Customer Support Team. You will receive a reply from one of our representatives within the next 72 hours.“. And as said early in this report, Samvo bet broker shut down in late 2017.
Bet Broker Cautions
Please bear in mind that unlike giant bookmakers we usually deal with, this is the business we have to pay careful attention to the risk management. Many people ask if there is any UK Licensed bet broker though, No, there are no such bet brokers.
Let me start up with “Warning” bet broker;
We originally thought Bet-IBC broker is one of the best choices because they are very responsive and they have the advantage of “Only USA is a restricted country” & “Wide range of bookies/bet exchanges choices”. However, one of our members sent me the following screenshot & gave us the huge caution;
KYC (Know Your Customer) is a standard & basically mandatory process for all financial / investment-related institutions that collect money from the public. It can’t be omitted as the business practice of a legitimate company. The below are the correspondences between BET-IBC marketing staff & us;
As said, we had thought Bet-IBC was a good choice (despite the fact they charge a fee on your total stakes in Vip account) though, this KYC issue imposes us to label “Caution”. Some people may think anonymous status is convenient, but that is the industry of HYIP (High Yield Investment Program) where 99.99% is a Ponzi scam.
Don’t get me wrong, we are not saying BET-IBC is a scam. However such unprofessional business practice implies the sign of possible other misconduct. So, there is always the risk that any authority will arrange to shut down the site & confiscate all the fund, which you hear on a daily basis in the HYIP industry. Once it happens, there is very little chance to recover your money.
64K missing debates are happening between a Bet IBC customer and Bet IBC in this forum thread “BET-IBC SCAM EXPOSED – With proofs”. We are not in the position to judge who is right though, given the lack of critical proof that Bet IBC should provide, looks it’s safe for people to stay away from this bet broker.
Let me continue the Anonymity issue.
Premium Tradings claims “All accounts are under our company’s name, thus ensuring that no personal client information is exposed to bookmakers or any other third parties.“, yes anonymity. Does it sound really attractive?
All this means that your money will be stored in the bet broker rather than the established big bookmaker. You are essentially giving a third party the ability to access your money and place bets on your behalf. Most of the bet brokers seem to be SMBs (small & medium-sized businesses) but are collecting a lot of money from punters all over the world.
So, the worst-case scenario is a Ponzi scheme (see the section of Make Fast Extra Money 2nd Concern – Security ). Or simple poor management will lead to the collapse of the business easily.
Unlike big licensed bookmakers that are imposed to ring-fence their customers’ fund (of course it doesn’t guarantee anything though), your money is basically not protected when the bet broker becomes insolvent (or if your bet broker vanishes tomorrow).
Even from the licensed bet brokers being listed in this guide, I couldn’t receive clear confirmation that the customers’ funds are segregated from their own business funds.
Could Be Your Enemy
Sportmarket indicates on their site that;
I asked them to elaborate on this, then the answer was; (Sportmarket E-mail Reply)
So, what could be the negative consequence when the bet broker takes position & the customer is not aware of the implication of it? See Forum Thread depicting the story related to Premium Tradings, scary?
In short, certain bet broker manipulates the betting like MM (Market Maker) of Forex broker by having in house DD (Dealing Desk) & laying the customers’ bets as what I explain in Forex Broker Select Trusted Forex Brokers With No Hidden Agenda.
BTW, there used to be a little-known gambling company named “BetBroker” who became an official shirt sponsor to BDO (British Darts Organization). But they disappeared out of the blue and left 56 professional darts players unpaid or under-paid in the BDO World Championship prize money held in Jan 2020.
So, “BetBroker” is not a Bet Broker and has nothing to do with the Bet Brokers we list in this guide, therefore you don’t have to be bothered by this incident. However, this BetBroker is said to be unlicensed, which is a good reminder that checking the license is a minimum requirement, just FYI.
Bet Broker Conclusion
Bet Broker Advantage Play for Global Players
Finally, allow me to briefly discuss our betting mission. We don’t gamble. We do Advantage Plays based on mathematical edge to beat the bookies, casino & bingo. When it comes to Sports Betting & Horse Racing, we use Matched Betting / Sports Arbitrage/ Value Bets On Proven Systems & Tipsters to lock in a profit or consistently earn extra income for the long-term.
As our name Global Extra Money (GEM) implies, we would like our readers to exploit such opportunities worldwide, while accessing the top quality program/tools for the long term, sharing this guide of Honest Opinion on Bet Broker is one of our efforts to achieve that mission.
For those who can’t even access bet brokers, we issued a Special Guide, which will give US Citizens & all other unfortunate punters specific instructions on how to make thousands of risk-free extra income with real examples, so make sure you take time to check the contents, it’s really worth.
In any case, bet broker makes a critical role for many international punters to exploit the juicy advantage plays opportunities globally as demonstrated in the following guides with specific examples;
- Matched Betting – For the Players Outside UK including US citizens
- Sports Arbitrage – Truth About World Best Sports Arbitrage Software
- Value Betting – Method To Double Your Capital Within 3 Months
- Bet on Top Tipsters – Formulas of Smart Bets Profits for Global Players
- Bet on Top Systems – ZCode System Updates & Proven Model To Start
Accessibility – Caution On VPN (Virtual Private Network) Tactics
Om this occasion, allow me to caution you on the VPN tactics. Some betting advice sites suggest VPN access to sign up offshore bookies. Yes, you may be able to physically access, register & bet through these tactics.
However, the bookmaker’s KYC (Know Your Customer) policy will enforce you to verify your account with ID (Passport / Driving license etc), Address Proof (Utility Bill, Bank Statement etc) & possibly Deposit Method Proof (Credit / Debit card Both Side).
Some bookies ask for it right after your registration, some may not ask until you start withdrawal. In case you fail to verify, your account will be suspended & your winnings may be confiscated, which is disastrous. So, don’t believe the rogue site’s unfounded story lightly.
Unless you have a reliable person who allows you to use the above personal information willingly (assume only immediate family or extremely close friend), you’d better forget about this approach and use the Betbrokers introduced in this report.
If you have such a reliable source then you need a reliable VPN. Based on our members’ feedback, this VPN is supposed to be the best from the viewpoints of the strongest security, high speed, versatility (accessible countries) & cost – for further details, see Best VPN For Betting – Why Sharp Needs Privacy
Bet Broker Precautionary Actions
So, we need a bet broker(s). The issue is how safely & smartly we can use it.
What we suggest are ,
- On top of the information I share in this report, do your own research until you feel comfortable. Avoid any bet broker that doesn’t respond to your serious question.
- Don’t allocate more than 50% of your total betting bank into the category of bet broker fund (we used to say 30% though, after years of reviewing the trusted bet brokers we list in this guide, we feel comfortable increasing this %). When it comes to the unit size, suggest not exceeding 2% of your bankroll per single bet.
- Don’t put all eggs into one basket. Namely split your above bet broker fund allocation (up to 50% out of the total) into multiple (at least 2) bet brokers.
- Assuming you prefer bookies integrated account, get the demo account before you start with the real money. Every bet broker I provided the information will give you the log-in info immediately after your request via contact.
Hope These Will Help. Good Luck (Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity – Seneca)!!
Joshua Walker (bio)
Editor – Global Extra Money (GEM)