- Best Bitcoin Sports Betting
- List of Best Bitcoin Sports Betting Sites
- A. Exclusive Bitcoin Sportsbetting Sites
- 1) BC.Game Sports – Official Sponsor of Argentine Football Association
- 2) Thunderpick – Best Crypto Esports Experiences
- 3) Bitsler – In-House Crypto Exchange Sportsbook
- 4) Stake – Most Reliable Crypto Exclusive Betting Site
- 5) Nitrobetting – Best Bitcoin Anonymous Sportsbook
- 6) CloudBet – Best Crypto Welcome Bonus
- 7) Betcoin.ag – Crypto Sportsbook with Wide Geographical Acceptance
- 8) Playbetr – Official PSG Sponsoring Crypto Sportsbook
- 9) Betflip – Crypto Betting Site Accepting both the USA & UK
- 10) 888Starz – World First DeFi Betting Platform
- 11) Fairlay – Crypto Exclusive Betting Exchange
- B. Conventional Sports Betting Sites Accepting Bitcoin (fiat currency & cryptocurrency)
- 12) BetUS – A very Clean & Easy To Use Crypto Betting Platform
- 13) Jazzsports – Bitcoin Same Day Payment Policy
- 14) BetAnySports (BAS) – Tookover 5Dimes US Operations
- 15) Everygame – Bitcoin Betting Longest History & Mobile Friendly
- 16) My Bookie – Best Newbie Cryptocurrency Sportsbook
- 17) GTBets – Fastest Growing Crypto Sportsbook
- 18) BetNow – Excellent Bitcoin Live Betting Features
- 19) Looselines – Unparalleled Bitcoin Reduced-Juice Prices
- 20) Bovada – Most Popular Bitcoin Sportsbook in the USA
- 21) 5Dimes – Best Bitcoin Sports Market Coverage & Reduced Juice
- 22) Pinnacle Sports – Most Famous Bitcoin Claiming “Welcome Winners & Arbitrager”
- 23) Sportbet – Best Bitcoin Parlay with Reduced Juice
- 24) BetOnline – Best Bitcoin Welcome & Reload Bonuses
- 25) BUSR – Best Bitcoin Horse Racebook
- 26) XBet – Bitcoin Good Prop Betting for US Sports
- 27) Sports Betting AG – Best Bitcoin Welcome & Reload Bonuses
- 28) Biggest Scale “Welcome Professional” Sportsbook
- How To Select Bitcoin Bookmaker(s) – 3 Key Factors
- Bitcoin Betting Guides
- Best Bitcoin Sportsbook Offers FAQs
Best Bitcoin Sports Betting
We list the best Bitcoin Sportsbooks including Bitcoin Betting Exchange based on the 3 key factors each player should consider to make the final selection.
This list reflects the result of our latest review in November 2022.
We include two types of Bitcoin online sports betting sites;
- Exclusive Bitcoin Sports Betting Sites
- Conventional Sports Betting Sites Accepting Bitcoin (fiat currency & cryptocurrency)
(In case, you are new to Crypto Betting, the How To Gamble With Bitcoin guide will show you all that you may need).
List of Best Bitcoin Sports Betting Sites
Below is a quick list of the Best Bitcoin Sports Betting Sites by each category;
A. Exclusive Bitcoin Sportsbetting Sites
- BC.Game Sports (review) – Crypto sportsbook of AFA official sponsor, see the site.
- Thunderpick (review) – Bitcoin Esports betting site rated best, see the latest Offer
- Bitsler (review) – Overall excellent crypto sportsbook with an in-house exchange, visit site.
- Stake (review) – Most reliable customer support crypto exclusive sportsbook, see the site.
- Nitrobetting (review) – Upgrade popular BTC Nitrogen Sports, see the anonymous account.
- Cloudbet (review) – High-stake limit crypto sportsbook, see the exclusive bonus.
- Betcoin.AG (review) – Bitcoin sportsbook site with wide geographical acceptance, Register.
- Playbetr (review) – Crypto sportsbook as an official PSG sponsor, visit the site.
- BetFlip (review) – Crypto sportsbook accepting both the USA & UK, see the site.
- 888Starz (review) – World’s first DeFi sports betting platform, see all Latest Offers.
- Fairlay (review) – Exclusive cryptocurrency betting exchange, see the market.
B. Conventional Sports Betting Sites Accepting Bitcoin (fiat currency & cryptocurrency)
- BetUS (review) – Ultra-fast Payout, Clean & Easy crypto betting platform, get 200% bonus.
- Jazz Sports (review) – All countries accepted BTC bookie, Get an exclusive 125% bonus.
- BetAnySports (review) – Took over legendary 5Dimes’ US business, see the site.
- EveryGame (review) – Longest history & mobile-friendly crypto sportsbook, see the offers.
- My Bookie (review) – Newbie-friendly bitcoin sportsbook, see the sports betting guide.
- GTBet (review) – Quick-growing crypto sportsbook, see the latest offer.
- BetNow (review) – Good live betting bitcoin sportsbook, see the latest offers.
- Looselines (review) – No country-restricted BTC sportsbook with parlay reduced juice.
- Bovada (review) – Probably the most popular bitcoin sportsbook in the USA, see the offer.
- 5Dimes (review) – Restarted bitcoin sharp bookmaking outside the US, wide wager choices.
- Pinnacle (review) – World’s sharpest crypto sportsbook even promotes sports arbitrage.
- Sportbet (review) – Sister site of 5Dimes, popular in Canada with reduced juice parlays.
- BetOnline (review) – Highly reputable bitcoin sportsbook with generous bonuses.
- BUSR (review) – Best racing (horse & greyhound) crypto bookmaker, see the site.
- Xbet (review) – Good US sports prop betting bitcoin bookie, see the latest offers.
- Sports Betting (review) – Betonline crypto sister site, get exactly the same tasty offers.
- Bookmaker EU (review) – “All Lines Start Here” sharp crypto bookie with competitive odds.
- 1XBet (review) – Global bitcoin sportsbook especially in Eastern Europe, see the site.
- 1XBit (review) – Widest cryptocurrency sportsbook, popular in Eastern Europe, see the site.
Now, we are listing Hybrid Sportsbooks, namely Conventional Bookmakers that also accept Bitcoin & cryptocurrencies. The following general rules apply to all sportsbooks here;
- Unlike Bitcoin Exclusive Betting sites, no anonymous accounts in the hybrid sportsbooks.
- The process for sports betting bitcoin deposits and withdrawals is the same as any other Bitcoin transaction. Therefore, you’ll simply need to obtain each bookmaker’s wallet address from the site’s Deposit page, open your own wallet, and send your preferred amount of Bitcoin.
- Sometimes you will find exclusive sports betting bitcoin bonuses like this, so check the promotion page regularly.
- Needless to say, only users who have deposited using Bitcoin can take advantage of the Bitcoin withdrawal option to prevent money laundering.
The 29) & 30) Betting Sites are also shown at the bottom.
How To Select Bitcoin Bookmaker(s) – 3 Key Factors
You may find the following 3 criteria useful;
1) Country Restriction
Firstly, you should check if your residing country is accepted by each BTC sportsbook, otherwise, all your research may go down the drain.
VPN (Virtual Private Network) Caution
Some betting advice sites suggest VPN access to sign up for offshore bookies. Yes, you may be able to physically access, register & bet.
However, the bookmaker’s KYC (Know Your Customer) policy will enforce you to verify your account with ID (Passport / Driving license, etc), Address Proof (Utility Bill, Bank Statement, etc) & possibly Deposit Method Proof (Credit / Debit card Both Side).
Some bookies ask for it right after registration, some may not ask until you start withdrawal. In case you fail to verify, your account will be suspended & your winnings could be confiscated, which is a disaster.
So, don’t believe the rogue site’s unfounded story lightly. Unless you have a reliable person who allows you to use the above personal information willingly (probably only immediate family or extremely close friends), you’d better forget about this approach.
If you have such a reliable source then you need a reliable VPN. Based on our members’ feedback, this VPN is supposed to be the best from the viewpoints of the strongest security, high speed, versatility (accessible countries) & cost – – for further details, see Best VPN For Betting – Why Sharp Needs Privacy.
BTC Anonymous Sportsbook
BTW, many crypto-exclusive sportsbooks don’t ask for your personal details at the time of registration (just email, user name, PW set & possibly DOB), which doesn’t mean you can remain anonymous because some sites ask for KYC later.
Although, we made a brief comment on this issue for each crypto sportsbook above, suggests looking at the List of Best Anonymous Bitcoin Casinos & Bonuses (many of them also offer sportsbook service), where we categorized the sites into 4 groups based on the direct confirmation with each provider;
- Totally Anonymous (No Verification at all)
- Anonymous (KYC Only If Suspicious Activity)
- Not Anonymous (KYC for Withdrawal)
- Not Anonymous (KYC Mandatory)
For the ones of Totally Anonymous, you may want to register even if your country is not accepted & geo-blocked, by using the above VPN.
However, each site has its own right to change the T&S, therefore remember it bears the risk and you should keep updating the relevant information.
If you reside in the USA, all the above hybrid bitcoin sportsbooks mainly located in the Caribbean area accept you.
Many US punters wonder about the legality of online sports betting especially for using offshore bookmakers, check USA Bitcoin Sports Betting – Best Crypto Sportsbooks for Americans, where you can find all that you need to know.
2) License & Reputation
We strongly suggest you avoid playing in an unlicensed bitcoin sportsbook. All the above sportsbooks are licensed & regulated by the jurisdiction we noted.
On this occasion, let me briefly touch on Bitcoin betting legality. Although the legal status varies from state to state & some jurisdictions (such as Argentina and Russia) severely restrict or ban foreign currencies. Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are completely deregulated and the majority of countries don’t make the usage of bitcoin itself illegal.
This means, there is basically no restriction on using Bitcoin to fund betting sites (actually any online merchants).
However, UK Gambling Commission views cryptocurrencies as crypto-assets rather than currencies and they require evidence of funds, which makes it difficult for any gambling sites to obtain licensing of crypto funding.
Anyhow, the key issue here is whether online gambling is legitimate in the jurisdiction you reside in. In fact, unless you live in the 8 countries that completely ban gambling, you are unlikely to worry about this issue, see further details in How To Make Money From Offshore Sports Betting With 3 Advantage Plays.
When it comes to the sportsbooks we list in this guide, we confirm that they received a top-notch reputation, especially for their flawless & fast payments.
As you’re aware, crypto-currencies are at this stage very volatile, which means the price fluctuates very quickly & dramatically.
For the crypto sportsbook, you deposit & withdraw cryptocurrency. When you win and withdraw the winnings in cryptocurrency, you may want to convert them into your local fiat currency like USD, EURO & GBP, etc. If the sportsbook takes a long time to payout, you will be exposed to a lot of risk of the cryptocurrency’s price up & down, which we assume you want to avoid unless you enjoy gambling in this regard.
So, it’s important for you to check the ultra-fast payment sites.
How Many Years Do They Provide Service
Needless to say, the longer the better. Many offshore betting sites we list here have decades of history in online gambling. Some are sceptical about the offshore business, and suggest taking a look at World 11 Best Offshore Betting Sites Offers 2021.
Provably Fair Gaming
Provably Fair Algorithm is mainly for casinos, but as said before, many bitcoin betting sites provide not only sports betting but casino as well. And if the site offers Provably Fair Games, it may prove they are very fair & honest for the sports betting category as well.
You may want to check the List of Best Blockchain Casinos – Provably Fair Bitcoin Games.
3) Your Sports Betting Strategy
If you’re a recreational sports bettor, on this occasion, suggest you consider 3 Advantage Gambling in Sports Betting – Guide For Ordinary People To Beat Bookies based on 6 Advantage Gambling techniques that enable you to gain risk-free extra income from bitcoin and sports betting & casino bonuses.
For bitcoin sportsbooks, you may want to use 2 advantage plays Matched Betting & Value Betting;
Matched betting is all about placing a bet with the bookmaker and then eliminating all of the risks by placing an opposite bet with the exchange to scalp the bonuses & free bet effectively, see Matched Betting For Dummies 2022 – 9 Essential Things You Should Know for full details.
Since its profit source comes from bonuses & promotional offers, you need to select the Bitcoin Sportsbooks that offer lucrative
We issue a Bitcoin Matched Betting guide where you will find the specific instruction for doing matched betting using appropriate crypto bookmakers.
Value Betting is placing bets that have a better chance of winning than implied odds set by bookmakers, which is the essence of consistent winning for the long term. See Value Betting Software – Ultimate Guide & List for details.
We also issue Bitcoin Value Betting which shares the best value betting systems & best bitcoin sportsbooks you can use.
Welcome Winners Sportsbooks
For value betting, you need sportsbooks that are “Professional Punters Friendly”, which means they don’t restrict winners. Go List of Sharp Sportsbooks for Professional Punters which also covers Bitcoin Sportsbooks.
Bitcoin Sportsbook for Eastern Europe
In case you’re from Russia & Eastern Europe, the below is a long-established betting site in these regions although it has acquired over 400,000 players globally;
30) 1XBit – Widest Cryptocurrencies Sportsbook
- Type: Exclusive Crypto Sportsbook accepting 25+ cryptocurrencies
- License: 1XBit was founded in 2015 and licensed in Curacao.
- Totally anonymous but suggest you input an email address to recover the account No & password that is automatically generated after you click the registration button.
- Restricted Countries: Many, so click HERE and if the geo-blocking sign doesn’t appear, you’re most likely accepted.
Bitcoin Betting Guides
We have prepared the following Cryptocurrency Betting Guides, suggest you go through;
Bitcoin Matched Betting, obviously you don't want to miss the info contained in the "List of Best Bitcoin Casino All Types of Bonuses", which includes BTC Casino No Deposit Bonuses, Our GEM Exclusive Bonuses, Reload Bonuses, & BTC Faucet, etc
Best Bitcoin Sportsbook Offers FAQs
We always value our readers' feedback, if you have any opinion or suggestion on how to improve our site or any list of information you would like to see on our site, or any questions you would like to ask, please let us know via contact.
Good Luck On Your Bitcoin Betting!!
Joshua Walker (bio)
Editor - Global Extra Money (GEM)