List of Best Bitcoin Sports Betting
We list the best Bitcoin Sportsbooks including Bitcoin Betting Exchange as well as the 3 key factors each player should consider to make the final selection.
We include two types of Bitcoin online sports betting sites;
- Exclusive Bitcoin Sports Betting Sites
- Conventional Sports Betting Sites Accepting Bitcoin (Hybrid of fiat currency & cryptocurrency)
(In case, you are new to Crypto Betting, the How To Gamble With Bitcoin guide will show you all that you may need).
1) Nitrogen Sports
- Type: Exclusive Bitcoin Sportsbook
- License: Nitrogen Sports was founded in 2012 & licensed in San Jose Costa Rica
- This is one of the most reputable & highly rated Bitcoin Sports Betting sites
- Offer: Provide One of the Most Competitive Industrial Odds – As explained, Value Bet System: ZCode (Success Formula) use Nitrogen
- No personal information including e-mail is needed to register, the only requirement is Setting User Name & PW (Totally anonymous bitcoin sports betting account)
- Restricted Countries: None (they said “users can experience issues when accessing the site from Russia, China, Brazil, Costa Rica, and the UK “if so use reliable VPN)
- Start: Register Even Without Email
- Type: Exclusive Crypto Sportsbook accepting BTC & BCH
- License: CloudBett was founded in 2013 & licensed in Curacao
- Probably the highest betting limits among bitcoin exclusive sportsbooks
- Offer: Conduct Regular Special Promotion
- Only e-mail & DOB (Date Of Birth) information is required to open an account (Basically anonymous but may require KYC only if suspicious activity is detected)
- Restricted Countries: UK, US, Hong Kong, and Singapore (Click HERE to see if you’re Geo-Blocked)
- Start: Claim Up To 5 BTC Bonus
- Type: Exclusive Crypto Sportsbook accepting BTC, LTC, ETH, USDT, TRX, XRP, & SOC
- License: Sportsbet.io was founded in 2016 & licensed in Curacao
- Offer: Daily price boosts, weekly $500 cash leaderboards, sports live streams, etc.
- Recently added horse racing market and good reputation on bitcoin live sports betting
- Only e-mail & DOB (Date Of Birth) information is required to open an account but Not anonymous (KYC verification mandatory)
- Restricted Country: UK, USA, Australia & Estonia
- Start: Claim 300% Bonus (Deposit & Get x3 Free Bet up to mB6)
- * They started accepting Not Only BTC but also $ / € & Several Other Fiat Currencies
- Type: Exclusive Crypto Sportsbook accepting BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE, BCH & XRP
- License: Stake was founded in 2017 & licensed in Curacao
- Very active forum called Stake Community and chat stream are available
- For registration, you just need a username, password and an email address (Basically anonymous account but may require KYC only if suspicious activity detected)
- Restricted Countries: USA, Curacao, Syria, Iran, North Korea, Australia, Netherlands, France and Dutch West Indies
- Start: Exploit Various Ongoing Bonuses
- Type: Exclusive Crypto Sportsbook accepting BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, BCH, XMR, MIOTA & DASH
- License: Betcoin.ag was founded in 2013 & licensed in San Jose Costa Rica
- Offer: 50% 2nd Deposit Bonus & 25% 3rd Deposit Bonus
- Restricted Countries: T&C says the website accepts players only from those countries and geographic regions where online gambling is allowed by law.
- Only e-mail (on top of setting up User Name & PW) is required as personal information to open an account (Basically anonymous account but may require KYC only if suspicious activity is detected)
- Start: Claim Up To 1BTC Bonus + 10 Free Spins
- Type: Exclusive Crypto Sportsbook accepting 25+ cryptocurrencies
- License: 1XBit was founded in 2015 and licensed in Curacao.
- Accept over 50 cryptocurrencies and provide many sports betting features like Bet Builder.
- Totally anonymous but suggest you input an email address to recover the account No & password that is automatically generated after you click the registration button.
- Restricted Countries: Many, so click HERE and if the geo-blocking sign doesn’t appear, you’re most likely accepted.
- Start: Welcome Bonus up to 7BTC (code: 834553)
- Type: Exclusive Crypto Sports Betting Exchange accepting BTC, DASH, ETH, LTC & BCH
- License: Fairlay was founded in 2013 & licensed in San Jose Costa Rica (originally in London)
- Trustworthy Operation receiving regular independent audit on a full reserve of the customer fund - see Proof Of Reserves
- Commission on winning: 0.25%
- Market Coverage is quite good including horse racing (see the screenshot in the appendix)
- Obviously the highest liquidity
- Only e-mail (on top of setting up User Name & PW) is required as personal information to open an account but Not anonymous (KYC verification mandatory)
- Restricted Regions: USA, Costa Rica, Iran, North Korea & UK (Only Binary Market)
- Start: Free Registration
- Type: Exclusive Crypto Sportsbook accepting 15+ cryptocurrencies (equip in-house crypto exchange)
- License: Bitsler was founded in 2015 & licensed in Curacao
- Only e-mail, DOB & setting Registered Name are required to open an account (Basically anonymous account but may require KYC when they feel necessary)
- Restricted Countries: Click HERE, if the "Access Restricted" display doesn't appear, you're most likely accepted.
- Start: Exploit Various Ongoing Bonuses
- Type: Exclusive Bitcoin Sportsbook (however, a crypto deposit is automatically converted into USD, so account balance & bet are in USD, then converted back to crypto for withdrawal, the same as the Hybrid sportsbooks in the next section)
- License: CryptoBet was founded in 2019 & licensed in Curacao
- Only e-mail, setting User Name & PW is required to open an account (but Not Anonymous because KYC is required before withdrawal)
- Restricted Countries: T&C says accepts the countries where online gambling is allowed by law.
- Start: Claim 100% Deposit Bonus
Note – Provably Fair
Many of the above Crypto Sportsbooks offer Casino with Provably Fair Games, a good indication of fairness & trust. So, go List of Best Blockchain Casinos – Provably Fair Bitcoin Games to check which site provides PF.
Now, we are listing Hybrid Sportsbooks
, namely Conventional Bookmakers that also accept Bitcoin & cryptocurrencies. The following general rules apply to all sportsbooks here;
- Unlike Bitcoin Exclusive Betting sites, no anonymous accounts of the hybrid sportsbooks.
- The process for sports betting bitcoin deposits and withdrawals is the same as any other Bitcoin transaction. Therefore, you’ll simply need to obtain each bookmaker’s wallet address from the site’s Deposit page, open your own wallet, and send your preferred amount of Bitcoin.
- Sometimes you will find exclusive sports betting bitcoin bonuses like this, so check the promotion page regularly.
- Needless to say, only users who have deposited using Bitcoin can take advantage of the Bitcoin withdrawal option to prevent money laundering.
10) Pinnacle Sports
- License: BetOnline was founded in 1991 & licensed in Panama
- Restricted Countries: Australia, France & Panama
- Given the Generous Reload Bonuses, it is ideal for Matched Bettors.
- Reload bonus – 35% up to $1,000 for Every Qualifying Deposit Use Code “CRYPTO35 ” (x6 Rollover)
- Start: Claim Up To $1,000 Bonus – Go To Promotion & Don’t Forget To Input Code “CRYPTO100 ”
12) Sports Betting AG
- License: Sports Betting was founded in 2003 & licensed in Panama.
- Sports Betting AG is a complete Clone To BetOnline and all the same policies, rules & promotions apply.
- Restricted Countries: Australia, France & Panama
- Given the Generous Reload Bonuses, it is ideal for Matched Bettors.
- Reload bonus – 35% up to $1,000 for Every Qualifying Deposit Use Code “35CRYPTO ” (x6 Rollover)
- Start: Claim Up To $1,000 Bonus – Don’t Forget To Input Code “100CRYPTO “
- * Note, the promotion code is slightly different from BetOnline.
13) Bookmaker EU
- License: BookmakerEU was founded in 1985 & licensed in Costa Rica
- Restricted Countries: France & Costa Rica
- A Leader of Offshore Bookmaker welcoming professional punters as well as providing highly competitive odds with the slogan of “Where The Line Originates”, and supported by ZCode (see Success Formula), see their review screenshot in the appendix.
- Reload bonus: 10 – 20% Up To $800 For Every Reload Depending on the Membership
- Start: Claim Up To $600 Bonus
- License: Bovada was founded in 2011 & licensed in Quebec Canada (Bitcoin Exclusive Membership is also available)
- Restricted Countries: Basically the Only USA Accepted
- Unlike other bookies setting 45 minutes waiting time for the deposit, Bovada only requires 1-2 minutes, so you can bet instantly when you want.
- You can enjoy a reload bonus of up to $250
- Start: Claim Up To $3,750 Bonus
- License: Intertops was founded in 1983 & licensed in Antigua and Barbuda
- Restricted Countries: UK & France
- One of the oldest online bookmakers in the world and have established a solid reputation, especially for the excellent mobile betting interface.
- Start: Claim Up To $200 Bonus
16) BetAnySports (BAS)
- License: BetAnySports was founded in 2002 & licenced in Costa Rica
- Restricted Countries: Many, Click HERE, if you’re not Geo-Blocked, you may most likely be accepted.
- 5Dimes US operation (that constantly ranked within the top 3 by many review sites) & its successful business model including extensive sports coverage/wager type, high roller welcome & low juice offer was taken over by BAS.
- Start: Select Less Juice or Free Play Bonus
- License: GTBets was founded in 2011 & licenced in Curacao
- Restricted Countries:Australia, Canada, France, Netherlands, UK, Denmark, Italy, Sweden, & Russia, etc.
- Intensive coverage on North American sports and provide very competitive odds especially in NFL & College Football.
- Full of generous offers including a wide range of reload bonuses & rebates (remember all the offers are “Cash” form, which means you keep wager as well as winning rather than only winning that is often the case of free play)
- Start: Claim 150% Welcome Bonus
- License: BetUS was founded in 1994 & licensed in Costa Rica
- Restricted Countries: Netherlands, Canada, Costa Rica, Panama, Curacao, Germany, Philippines, UK, France
- Famous for ultra-fast payout and simple & easy interface which is good for beginners.
- Start: Claim 100% Bonus up to $5,000
- License: Jazzsports was founded in 2000 and licensed in Costa Rica
- Restricted Countries: Basically None.
- North America focused service and provide competitive lines & offer live streaming on all major US sports events.
- Various sports bonuses with reasonable rollover & casino are available
- Start: 150% Deposit Bonus up to $1,000 (code GEM150)
- License: 1XBet was founded in 2011 & licensed in Curacao
- Official partner of FC Barcelona in Spanish La Liga
- Restricted Countries: Burkina Faso, Cyprus, Czech, France, Italy, Kenya, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA & others (Click HERE to see if you face Geo-Blocked)
- Start: Claim Up To €1,500 Bonus + 150 Free Spins
How To Select Bitcoin Bookmaker(s) That Best Suit You
You may found the following 3 criteria useful;
1) Country Restriction
Firstly, you should check if your residing country is accepted by each BTC sportsbook, otherwise, all your research may go down the drain.
VPN (Virtual Private Network) Caution
Some betting advice sites suggest VPN access to sign up offshore bookies. Yes, you may be able to physically access, register & bet.
However, the bookmaker's KYC (Know Your Customer) policy will enforce you to verify your account with ID (Passport / Driving license, etc), Address Proof (Utility Bill, Bank Statement, etc) & possibly Deposit Method Proof (Credit / Debit card Both Side).
Some bookies ask for it right after registration, some may not ask until you start withdrawal. In case you fail to verify, your account will be suspended & your winnings could be confiscated, which is a disaster.
So, don't believe the rogue site's unfounded story lightly. Unless you have a reliable person who allows you to use the above personal information willingly (probably only immediate family or extremely close friend), you'd better forget about this approach.
If you have such a reliable source then you need a reliable VPN. Based on our members' feedback, this VPN is supposed to be the best from the viewpoints of the strongest security, high speed, versatility (accessible countries) & cost - - for further details, see Best VPN For Betting – Why Sharp Needs Privacy.
BTC Anonymous Sportsbook
BTW, many crypto-exclusive sportsbooks don't ask for your personal details at the time of registration (just email, user name, PW set & possibly DOB), which doesn't mean you can remain anonymous because some sites ask for KYC later.
Although, we made a brief comment on this issue for each crypto sportsbook above, suggests looking at the List of Best Anonymous Bitcoin Casinos & Bonuses (many of them also offer sportsbook service), where we categorized the sites into 4 groups based on the direct confirmation with each provider;
- Totally Anonymous (No Verification at all)
- Anonymous (KYC Only If Suspicious Activity)
- Not Anonymous (KYC for Withdrawal)
- Not Anonymous (KYC Mandatory)
For the ones of Totally Anonymous, you may want to register even your country is not accepted & geo-blocked, by using the above VPN.
However, each site has its own right to change the T&S, therefore remember it bears the risk and you should keep updating the relevant information.
If you reside in the USA, all the above hybrid bitcoin sportsbooks mainly located in the Caribbean area accept you.
Many US punters wonder about the legality of online sports betting especially for using offshore bookmakers, check USA Bitcoin Sports Betting - Best Crypto Sportsbooks for Americans, where you can find all that you need to know.
2) License & Reputation
We strongly suggest you avoid playing in an unlicensed bitcoin sportsbook. All the above sportsbooks are licensed & regulated by the jurisdiction we noted.
On this occasion, let me briefly touch on Bitcoin betting legality. Although the legal status varies from state to state & some jurisdictions (such as Argentina and Russia) severely restrict or ban foreign currencies. Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are completely deregulated and the majority of the countries don't make the usage of bitcoin itself illegal.
This means, there is basically no restriction on using Bitcoin to fund betting sites (actually any online merchants).
However, UK Gambling Commission views cryptocurrencies as crypto-assets rather than currencies and they require evidence of fund, which make it difficult for any gambling sites to obtain licensing of crypto funding.
Anyhow, the key issue here is whether online gambling is legitimate in the jurisdiction you reside in. In fact, unless you live in the 8 countries that completely ban gambling, you are unlikely to worry about this issue, see further details in How To Make Money From Offshore Sports Betting With 3 Advantage Plays.
When it comes to the sportsbooks we list in this guide, we confirm that they received a top-notch reputation, especially for their flawless & fast payments.
As you're aware, crypto-currencies are at this stage very volatile, which means the price fluctuates very quickly & dramatically.
For the crypto sportsbook, you deposit & withdraw cryptocurrency. When you win and withdraw the winnings in cryptocurrency, you may want to convert them into your local fiat currency like USD, EURO & GBP, etc. If the sportsbook takes a long time to payout, you will be exposed to a lot of risk of the cryptocurrency's price up & down, which we assume you want to avoid unless you enjoy gambling in this regard.
So, it's important for you to check the ultra-fast payment sites.
How Many Years Do They Provide Service
Needless to say, the longer the better. Many offshore betting sites we list here have decades of history in online gambling. Some are skeptical for the offshore business, suggest take a look at World 11 Best Offshore Betting Sites Offers 2021.
Provably Fair Gaming
Provably Fair Algorithm is mainly for casinos, but as said before, many bitcoin betting sites provide not only sports betting but casino as well. And if the site offers Provably Fair Games, it may prove they are very fair & honest for the sports betting category as well.
You may want to check the List of Best Blockchain Casinos - Provably Fair Bitcoin Games.
3) Your Sports Betting Strategy
If you're a recreational sports bettor, on this occasion, suggest you consider 3 Advantage Gambling in Sports Betting – Guide For Ordinary People To Beat Bookies based on 6 Advantage Gambling techniques which enable you to gain risk-free extra income from bitcoin and sports betting & casino bonuses.
For bitcoin sportsbooks, you may want to use 2 advantage plays of Matched Betting & Value Betting;
Matched betting is all about placing a bet with the bookmaker and then eliminate all of the risks by placing an opposite bet with the exchange to scalp the bonuses & free bet effectively, see Matched Betting For Dummies 2021 – 9 Essential Things You Should Know for full details.
Since its profit source comes from bonuses & promotional offers, you need to select the Bitcoin Sportsbooks that offer lucrative
We issue a Bitcoin Matched Betting guide where you will find the specific instruction for doing matched betting using appropriate crypto bookmakers.
Value Betting is to place bets that have a better chance of winning than implied odds set by bookmakers, which is the essence of consistent winning for the long term. See Value Betting Software – Ultimate Guide & List for details.
We also issue Bitcoin Value Betting which shares the best value betting systems & best bitcoin sportsbooks you can use.
Welcome Winners Sportsbooks
For value betting, you need sportsbooks that are "Professional Punters Friendly", which means they don't restrict winners. Go List of Sharp Sportsbooks for Professional Punters which also covers Bitcoin Sportsbooks.
In case you fancy Esports, the below site would be for you (the site covers normal sports though they focus and are very strong at ESports);
- Type: Exclusive Crypto Sportsbook accepting BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, BCH & USDT
- License: Thunderpick (run by Paloma Media B.V.) was established in 2017 & licensed in Curacao
- Looks no limits on winnings and is very serious in the Esports category with competitive odds
- Restricted Countries: Click HERE, if the Geo-Block message doesn’t appear, you’re most likely accepted.
- To sign up, only email & PW setting is required (Totally anonymous bitcoin sports betting site)
- Start: Claim Up To €500 Welcome Bonus
We always value our readers' feedback, if you have any opinion or suggestion on how to improve our site or any list of information you would like to see on our site or any questions you would like to ask, please let us know via contact.
Good Luck On Your Bitcoin Betting!!
Joshua Walker (bio)
Editor - Global Extra Money (GEM)