Essential Guide To Avoid Gubbing & Keep Beating The Bookies
What’s Gubbing & Why Do Bookies Gub Your Account? How To Avoid Being Gubbed To Keep Profitable Betting At Bookmakers!!
Guide To Avoid Gubbing – Agenda
We cover the following subjects to instruct everything about Gubbing;
- Avoid Gubbing – Introduction
- What is “Gubbing” or “Gubbed”? Why & How Do Bookies Gub Your Account?
- How Do Bookies Censor Your Account & What Will Get You Flagged?M
- How To Avoid Being Gubbed – List of Essential & Advanced Tactics
- Mug Betting Importance & Specific Action Plans
- Bookies 2 Group Lists – Worth & Not Worth Mug Betting Efforts
- Conclusions & Key Suggestions
Avoid Gubbing – Introduction
Since you have come to this document with the interest of “Gubbing”, we assume you’ve already started taking or are planning to take a lot of value from bookmakers professionally. Then, we are all in the same boat. Allow me to stress that We Do Bet but Don’t Count On Luck. Rather,
Never Give Up
Let me quote what Skyet CEO Richard Flint admitted regarding Account Restrictions at Parliamentary Debate,
Well, the below interview to Flint shows the real reasons why they don’t close the winning accounts. This video gives you some good insight on the bookmaker’s attitude towards the account restrictions which includes Sports Arbitrage, Oddschecker & Ungubbing etc. (The original video is 11+ minutes long, I cut it into 6 minutes focusing on the Account restriction topics);
In betting industry, soft bookies’ account restriction to sharp punters is seemingly impossible to avoid, but don’t give up (Why are we talking about the account restriction? Because it is what Gubbing means.)
The good news is, HBF – Horse Racing Bettors Forum (assisted by BHA – British Horseracing Authority) tried to address issues about the closure and restrictions imposed on winning accounts by bookmakers. And Lay To Lose Guarantee rule that is Minimum Bet Guarantee has been discussed between HBF and the bookmakers. And Skybet became the biggest online bookie to offer ‘minimum bet’ guarantee up to £500 (The Guardian).
We do hope many other bookies will follow suit though, at this stage only Betfair Sportsbook, BetVictor & William Hill are the major Online Bookies to apply this rule.
There are Political Pressure & Lobby Activities on Bookies’ Account Restrictions from the perspective of Unfair Business Practice as you find in the next section. These are good movements for us, but it takes a long time as witnessed by the above limited number of bookies that have agreed Minimum Bet Guarantee.
All of us Sharp punters know how precious the active account is because we know clearly how we can make solid money from it. Therefore, we’d better take all our measures to protect our accounts and prolong its life as long as possible.
Purpose Of This Guide
In this guide, we focus on How To Avoid Gubbing As Long As Possible, means the actions we take while the account is still intact and healthy. We draw 10 Action Plans As Essential, 3 As Advanced Tactics and 10 Guidelines for Mug Betting in this document.
If your account is Gubbed or restricted in any form, go to the separate special guide we have prepared as 20 Methods To Make Money From Restricted Betting Accounts So, don’t worry you have many contingency plans to keep making money even after all your accounts are gubbed.
Now move on to the basics of Gubbing;
What is “Gubbing” or “Gubbed”? Why & How Do Bookies Gubb Your Account?
Gubbing means Account Restriction: Especially Removing Promotional Eligibility
For those who are not familiar with Bookmaker’s nasty Action, let us start up with the basics, what is “Gubbing” or “Gubbed” all about.
Simply put, Gubbing is a restriction bookmaker imposes on the customer’s account. Unfortunately, at this moment in time, bookies have the right (legally but not ethically) to make various restrictions on your account such as;
- 1) ban your participation in promotional offers
- 2) Limit your betting stake up to the level any betting becomes meaningless
- 3) close your account
And, usually Gubbing refers to the 1) removing your eligibility to receive promotion offers. Because Gubbing is a matched betting jargon and the underlying concept of matched betting is exploiting bookies’ offers, thus Gubbing is often used in relation to the restriction on offers. However, people may use it in broader sense including 2) & 3). In fact 1) could happen together with 2) or even 3).
Why Do Bookies Gubb Your Account?
We assume only a handful of punters have experienced “Being Gubbed”. As Flint said only 3% of Skybet’s customers were restricted. In general, over 95% of punters are said to be recreational players or called casual bettors (means not bet professionally but just for fun). They don’t bet with hedge to guarantee profits (matched betting & sports arbitrage are the betting with hedge) or don’t win constantly. Therefore bookies don’t need to make any sanction but encourage them to bet & loose more & more. However, the rest of less than 5% professional punters a.k.a. “Sharp” accumulate winnings systematically (usually through matched betting, arbitrage or sharp analysis provided by top quality software, handicapper service or betting system). And as Flint admitted, they are clear threat to the bookies’ profitability, therefore they do eliminate the sharp punters’ capability to win. SBC (Smart Betting Cub) Peter Ling described this situation as;I fully agree with Peter. In order to understand bookmaker’s business model & the reason why they dislike sharp betters so much, visit Beat The Bookies By Knowing How Your Enemy Makes Money – Secret Of Odds.Bookies want to have their cake and eat it by targeting losing customers for as much as they can, whilst dramatically reducing the business they take from those with a modicum of ability. It’s the ultimate ‘heads I win, tails you lose’ business and it’s no wonder so many firms are making record profits. SBC Email
Is Account Restriction Fair Business Practice?
Having observed such bookmakers’ nasty action, it’s been some time since the UK authorities started wondering if online bookmakers & casino conduct right practice to the consumers as specified here.
Latest Challenge By Authority
The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) and the local Gambling Commission (GC) worked together and concluded that the online gambling operators are involved in some unethical behavior when it comes to promotions (See here). As a result, the CMA and GC are forcing certain changes in the whole sector.
Since PA – Profit Accumulator (see our PA Full Review) summarized the status & insight, I’ll share it – just expand CMA Enforcement Status (since it’s an important change which may affect your account as I quote in the next section, suggest take a look);
For further information, check UK Government site of Online gambling: the investigation so far and next steps.
On top of the authority’s challenge, in the UK, there is a lobby activity to the officials asking for Implementation of Bookmaker Fairplay with the following contents;
To ensure that all punters are treated fairly, the Bookie Fairplay Campaign is lobbying for 2 proposals to be introduced by bookmakers, namely:
- 1) Bookmakers must accept stakes of at least £20 on any bet they advertise either online or in print media from all punters – this has been addressed in the form of Lay To Lose Guarantee (Minimum Guaranteed Stake) agreed by several major bookies including Skybet, Betfair Sortsbook, BetVictor & William Hill as explained before.
- 2) Bookmakers to provide a clear warning to all new customers that they may have their accounts closed or limited in stakes if they are considered unprofitable.
This campaign is lobbying the UK Gambling Commission and the abb (Associaion of British Bookmakers) to introduce both these proposals as standard by all bookmakers, which is driven by SBC (Smart Betting Club). It gathered over 600 supporters to this petition, if you’re interested visit HERE. SBC launched Better Betting Campaign and issued the detail survey summary. BTW, SBC is probably the most reputable Tipster Proofing & Rating service, when you have time suggest visit our Smart Betting Club Review – Inside Analysis Of Ultimate Sports Betting Method.
How Will Your Account Be Gubbed?
The way to restrict your account depends on each bookmaker though usually follow the 1) to 3) order we previously described. They specify their entitlement to do so in TOS – Term Of Service. It used to be inconspicuously, but now thanks to the above new regulation, they have to do;
- What they usually do first is not allowing you to participate in any promotional activities they offer. As said, this level of the restriction is normally labelled “Being Gubbed”. They send the notice by e-mail like Bet Bright, see the image below;
- Then, they restrict your betting limits down to the amounts that are too small to keep betting meaningfully.
- Some of them do it dramatically, so one day you will be able to place bets of over £2,000, and then the next day you will be limited to £5. Some of them do it over several steps. Limiting you to $500 for a couple of weeks and then lowering it down to £5 when you continue to place ‘pro’ style bets.
- In any case, they don’t do anything more to your account except a few bookies that close your account.
- Importantly, even they close your account, they can’t confiscate your money because you do advantage plays including matched betting & arbitrage unless you are engaged in any illegal wrong doing separately. Let me quote a few paragraph related to the CMA & GC new regulation;Distinguish terms relating to game play restrictions from other terms which set out (valid) restrictions connected with allegations of fraud, collusion, use of multiple accounts, manipulation of software, exploitation of loopholes or other technical forms of abuse or other behaviour which amounts to deliberate cheating. Provide full explanations to consumers where the application of game play restrictions results in the loss of (bonus) winning.Ensure that promotional play restrictions do not apply to consumers’ deposits or the winnings.Stop offering promotions that include a restriction on the withdrawal of deposit winnings. Stop imposing restrictions on withdrawing unspent deposit funds.Essentially, restrictions should not be placed on the money that the consumer deposits. Withdrawal restrictions should only apply to the free bet element of the offer.
- So, your free bet & free bet winning could be refused to withdraw. But;if they refuse to credit your free bet because they suspect you are exhibiting one of the prohibited patterns of play, they must clearly explain their reasoning and why they are refusing to pay out on the free bet.
- Honestly, I have no clue how they can explain with the evidence that we are engaging in ‘low-risk betting strategies’ or in a manner which the bookmaker considers to be ‘abuse’ of the promotional terms (matched betting is usually classed within these terms). Will they show the evidence of spying our personal activities? No, I don’t think so. They just want the Sharp not to bet anymore & leave.
How Do Bookies Censor Your Account & What Will Get You Flagged?
Key Tracking Criteria
It depends on each bookmaker’s own guideline. However judging from the information of various sources including bookmaker employee, they keep tracking all accounts with customized system.
Sharp Punter’s Behavior
A few thinkable indicators bookmakers use to detect the sharp punter are;
- Number of Bets: Smart players must diversify their risk and bet on a portfolio by placing many bets.
- Systematic Betting: Smart punters are characterized by planned action, specialization and a systematic approach, some professionals will exclusively bet on value and others specialize on outsiders markets, etc.
- Frequency Of Money Transfer: Arbitragers usually make a lot of in & out of their funds, therefore with only this behavior, you could be in black list. Remember, bookmakers incur quite significant banking costs and they don’t normally pass on to customers if you use bank cards.
- Profitability: Professional gamblers are profitable, that’s why they are defined as professionals. How high the reporting threshold is probably varies from bookmaker to bookmaker.
- Length staying in account: Professional punters do not hang around. For example, they are not interested in watching live matches, a few horse races or a tennis match between their bets. They find their way around the bookmaker’s site quickly. They log in, locate their bet(s), place the stakes, and then move on to the next bookmaker.
- Multiple account: Well, I don’t have to elaborate on this, bookies are very concerned about the customers who try to abuse bonus & referral commission etc, therefore they track every customers’ IP address and cookies store all your activities
Besides, they regularly monitor social network media such as Facebook & Twitter to collect personal information about smart punters like tipsters & insiders & employees from other bookmakers etc, which produce a sort of blacklist. They match their existing customers as well as prospective customer with the blacklist, means when the blacklist customer try to open a new account, he/she could be rejected immediately.
The Software Bookies Use
It is no longer surprise with the fact that many of bookies use anti-fraud (remember we are not doing any fraud / illegal activities) software Ethoca. It detects not only unusually profitable account but also unique betting behaviors typically observed in arbitrager. More lately IESnare becomes the popular one (ICO investigated bookies), which is a spyware provided by a firm called iovation.com, big players in the world of online fraud management.
Stake Factoring – Bookie Insider Leak
It’s a fresh surprise with the Stake Factoring Table leaked by the bookie insider. In this bookmaker (unknown because the leak was anonymized – the original source was Justice Punter), account restrictions is called ‘stake factoring’ as this determines the percentage amount of the maximum bet size offered by the bookmaker that each customer is allowed to get on. The factoring table is; The way to read the table is that a stake factor of 0.01 indicates a customer is given 1% of the maximum bet allowed in that market, while 5.00 indicates a customer allowed up to 500%. What surprised us was the amount of detail that goes into a Stake Factoring decision. For full list, go How Bookmakers Restrict Your Account – Insider Leak. It covers indeed everything to your betting activities. It’s safe to assume that many major soft bookies do more or less the same.
How To Avoid Being Gubbed – List Of Essential & Advanced Tactics
Who Suffers First?
Generally speaking, inexperienced & uninformed punters tend to suffer from this issue disproportionately because they do not take sensible precautions to protect their accounts. So, you can at least avoid such amateur mistakes by following the essential tactics.
The key concept is disguising your activities and not make it obvious that you are a professional / sharp bettor.
Offer Related Tactics
1) Welcome Bonus
Make your first deposit with a larger amount than the minimum deposit required to be eligible for welcome bonus. Say ‘Bet £10 Get £30’ like William Hill, then you deposit £20 or £30 rather than minimum £10.
2) Reload Offer
Don’t always bet the maximum stakes. Stick to around 70-80% or less of the max. For example when you take in the max £ 25 refund offer, don’t bet £25 every time but try to be £20.
Don’t make frequent withdrawals (after every bet) & Don’t withdraw entire balances (in one go).
Bet Placement Related
1) Ensure Round Number
Never bet decimal but round numbers, means never pennies / cents (round up the nearest £/$5)
2) Avoid Minor League
Don’t bet on low tier, foreign leagues. Keep your bet in major league such as England Football Premier League rather than expanding into division 3 badminton in China.
3) Consistent Sports Category
Don’t bet many kinds of sports in inconsistent manner – this makes you look price seeker. Because bookies see most people (casual bettor) bet for interest in the game associated with the bet as they will have some knowledge about the game. So preferably stick to 3-4 major sports (leagues) such as football, horse racing, tennis and golf etc.
4) Never Bet Palpable Error
The Palpable Error (palps) are usually spotted by arbitrage software. Many less experienced or greedy arb traders grab such opportunities. Never place the palpable error. If you do, you are in effect openly admitting that you take full advantage of any weakness of the bookies without mercy. Most bookmakers will respond to this by limiting your account to relatively small bet volumes.
5) Radar Avoidable Stake Amount
Reportedly, bookmakers seem to be relatively comfortable with stakes around the £30 – £50 per bet. It could be a bit small for arb trading but would well suit matched bettors. Just a guideline.
6) No multiple bet in the same market.
Don’t place over 2 bets in the same market at the same bookmaker unless that is a horse racing. For example in a football arbitrage, don’t bet the draw and one team at the same bookmaker.
1) Manage Your PC
Don’t open multiple bookies accounts at the same time but clear your cookies regularly, and Don’t open bookmaker & betting exchange or software in the same browser but assign them into separate browser because bookies track your activities using cookies.
The followings are some of the advanced techniques.
Place ACCA and Scorecast bets
Bookies love punters who regularly bet ACCA, simply because it is very profitable due to the multiple over-round (so is Scorecast bet which is a combination of the first goal scorer & the correct match score). In case you’re not familiar with how to lay off multiple bet, see;
Become Multi Channel customer
Some big bookmakers with thousands of high street shops often provide own Card that can connect your online account & in-shop bet placement. There is no guarantee but many players reported that applying such card and place bets not only on-line but also in-shop tend to not being gubbed quickly. Examples are Paddy Power Big Reward Card, Coral Connect Card, Ladbrokes Grid Card and William Hill Credit Card etc.
Play CASINO occasionally
Some bookies make next-to-no money from their sports book and the only reason it exists is to funnel people through to their casino. Thus, my advice is to spend a little bit of cash in there every few weeks or so. The purpose of this isn’t to win money but to put down a marker that says hey I’m a casual punter.
Wait, actually you can make money from casino. We have following strategy papers & instructions which allow you to conduct Advantage Gambling in various bonus conditions. Click + below;
Mug Betting Importance & Specific Action Plans
What’s Mug Betting & Why Is It So Important?
Mug Betting is Placing Bet WITHOUT OFFER. This simple betting behavior will help you look like average casual punter, who bookies love.
BTW, how does the average punter (Mug Punter) exactly behave? Typically, placing bet on football impulsively via mobile (obvious insight read from Bet365 ad)
, while drinking & watching the match in the pub (are you aware of the fact that you can find at least 1 pub within 300 meters from high street betting shop in the UK? This is bookies’ geographical strategy).
Mug (Casual) Punter’s Behavior
Then, in the UK, the behavior of mug punter could be;
- Disorganized – Bet Impulsively with Varying Stake Size via Mobile Just Before Starting Game
- Football Lover – Bet on 4 European Big Football League, namely Premier League, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga
- Specific Team Fan – Constantly bet on the team they love
- 2 Loved Bets Type – In-Play and Accumulator
- Loved Offer – Odds Boost
- Like Major Sports & Huge Event – Bet on big matches such as Tennis & Golf Grand Slam, Six Nations Rugby, and NBA & NFL
As said at the beginning, the ultimate objective is staying us out of the bookies’ radar of account restriction. Then, our ultimate tactics to achieve that objective is placing the bets which are in line with the above Mug Punter’s behavior.
The tactics we have covered in the previous sections are mainly aim to avoid being looked like Sharp Punter of which behavior we defined at the beginning. Now, doing Mug Betting aims more positively to be looked like Mug Punter.
Mug Betting Action List
Let me list up the standard actions customized for matched betting players as follows;
- Select a Team: Decide your team (you may want to select top team because they are usually positioned as a favorite) & when this team plays you should bet on them to win no matter who they play as normal football fan does. Back and lay your favorite team as much as possible. This is better when they are the favourite as you generally get closer back/lay odds with favorites.
- Just Before Game Starts: Try and place your qualifying bets close to the start of the event, and via mobile phone if you can.
- Bet on Big Event: When you take offer in major event like Tennis Grand Slam, don’t forget to bet additional bet(s) without offer in the same event.
- Vary Stake: Basically your stake should not be consistent in the range of £5 to £30. However, in case you do all the offers at say £20 stakes as minimum requirement and you just mug bet the odd £5, then it’s pretty obvious what you’re up to. Thus, in such case you should stake £20. That’s why the stake of your matched betting should vary rather than always betting at the same minimum stake.
- Not Best Odds: Don’t always take the best value and mix up your odds. So you might place a free bet at odds of 9.00 one week and then 4.50 the next. You might make a little less profit at lower odds but it’s worth it in the long run.
- Bet on Price Boosts: Try to look for price boost and odds enhancement offers. You can back these by laying them off for instant profits and it can be a good mug bet as well.
- Bet on Football Accumulator: Don’t take Acca with offer like insurance but regularly place small stake, even without lay. You may lose a bit or earn big.
- Site Roaming: Mug punter tends to stay in the bookmakers site longer than matched bettors because we know what we do. So although we don’t care the result after placing bet, you may want to watch & enjoy live football matches or a horse race you just bet on, which may look you more mug punter.
- How Often You Should Do Mug Bet: Something like 3:1, means 3 mug bets for every offer.
- Qualifying Loss: The key aim of Mug Betting is not a short-term profit but long-term profits by keeping our juicy bookies’ account active, so never be greedy but accept decent loss, say 7-10% (see our test in Arbitrage Betting – The Ultimate Guide To Extend Matched Betting Profits With Exchanges, which prove mug bet can be effective even for arbitrage although the test is small scale)
- Oddsmatcher – If you’re a subscriber of matched betting package service like Odsmonkey or Profit Accumulator, use oddsmatcher to schedule your mug betting with convenience. For example, setting the filter like below Oddsmonkey oddsmatcher, save and set alarm, then you can place mug bets without missing good opportunity while controlling your accepted qualifying loss level;
Bookies 2 Group Lists – Fully Worth or Less Worth Mug Betting Efforts
Lastly, the below is the list of Bookmakers that may help you prioritize your Mug Betting efforts. It is ranked based on both the level of importance (especially from the matched betting perspective means attractive promotional offers) and sensitivity on the sharp (means quickness of gubbing);
List Of Fully Worth Mug Betting Effort
- Bet365 (UK)– This is absolutely the most important bookmaker you don’t want to be gubbed. As shown in my separate special report you can extract thousands of £ risk free money from their offers every year. They provide the key offers every day for long time, see my instructions on Lock-In Profit from Bet365 Football Bore Draw and Guarantee Profit from 4/1 Horse Racing Offer. They used to be leeway toward the price trader, but reportedly they have been imposing quicker restriction, thus mug betting is Must. Never do arbitrage in horse racing here.
- Paddypower (Ireland / UK / Isle of Man) – Their continuous offers including Paddy 2up & slow odds adjustment are very tasty and surely the one you don’t want to lose in short period. However, they are relatively quick to gub you. Suggest you do a lot of efforts to do mug betting, it is worth doing. Some of my readers reported registering Big Rewards card (this is for in-shop betting) & bet on accumulator constantly may help keep your account, no guaranteed. In fact, using Paddy Power ACCA will bring about big profit.
- William Hill (UK) – Although the spokesman officially said matched betting is no issue, they did massive gubbing blitz Oct 2015. Their promotion offer is tasty especially recently launched Golden Goal. Thus you may want to do regular mug betting and occasional casino play.
- Ladbrokes (UK) – You don’t want to easily give up their continuous promotion including horse racing refund. They are getting quick gubber lately thus regular mug betting is essential. The same story as Paddy Power comes that if you register their Grid card (for in-shop use) they may not swiftly gub you, off-course no guarantee.
- Coral (UK)– Exactly the same importance & suggestion as Ladbrokes. Their wide range of promotions including greyhound offer is attractive as long as you master the technique, but be selective because some are worthless from matched betting perspective like the latest ACCA Boost. Their shop card is Coral Connect, and actually it’s worth having the Connect card because they do very juicy offer exclusively for Connect holders. Don’t forget to make regular mug betting.
- Sky Bet (UK) – Their offer is quite important but they are relatively quick to gub. We include the video interview on Skybet CEO Richard Flint in Essential Guide To Avoid Gubbing & Keep Exploiting Bookies , which will give you good insight on their account restriction policy. See the detail instructions to rake the cash from Sky Bet Offers. Regular mug betting is suggested.
- Betfair Sports (UK)– Don’t be confused with Exchange where you will never be restricted. I’m talking about their sports book that constantly offer lucrative promotions such as Back A Winner (see how to lock-in profit). It was merged with Paddy Power, so don’t register the same e-mail and don’t do any arbitrage or matched betting between these 2. Also don’t lay the market where big promotion is offered by bookmaker, I was gubbed immediately after I lay the big ACCA price boost offered by Skybet.
- Betfred (UK / Gibraltar) – Very lucrative thus important promotion provider. Same as Paddy Power that their slow odds adjustment is a juicy element for advantage players. They regularly provide money back offer for customized bet called “Pick Your Punt” which you may not be able to lay thus use No Lay Technique to get profit, which can apply to the similar offers by many other big bookies, like William Hill, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power & Betways. They are also extremely quick to gub, thus suggest regular mug betting.
- how to extract cash from them. You will be gubbed relatively quickly though, they usually send you warning e-mail like suggesting not only take promotional offers but also bet regularly etc. But no guarantee to receive such notice before being gubbed, so it’s better to make constant mug betting. – They actually provide very tasty promotions as well as slow odds adjustment. See
List Of Less Worth Mug Betting Effort
The below bookmakers are more or less the same level of attractiveness of promotions and will gub you if they feel they think you’re taking too much value even though you make a lot of mug betting. So, don’t seem to be worth spending a lot of time for mug betting;
- Boylesports (Ireland / UK) – Their offer is so so, but no matter what you do, they will gub you, no need to do anything but exploit the offers as much & quickly as possible before being restricted.
- Unibet (Sweden / Malta / UK) – Although their continuous In-Play offer including Tennis Live promotion is attractive, you will be gubbed whatever the mug you do, so exploit them, the same as Boylesports
- Sportingbet (UK) – Ditto
- Bet Victor (UK / Gibraltar) – They really don’t like smart punters, although their price is competitive extremely quick to gub, don’t waste your time.
- BetBright (Ireland / UK) – They reduced the promotion, coupled with the level of quick gubbing, no need to do anything.
Conclusion & Key Suggestions
Bookmakers are our enemies and many UK giant bookies have been accumulating record profits with unethical business practice of Gubbing & Account Restrictions.
However, there are also positive legislative movements to change their unfair practice and we have decent amount of arsenal to protect ourselves to prolong the life of our account as you have seen in this document. So our key suggestions are,
- Read again & follow the tactics stated in this document with the clear prioritization on the bookmakers you place Mug Bets
- Besides, always think what would bookie see this bet before you place? and try to think from the perspective of the bookie and act whatever you think helpful to prevent gubbing.
- Don’t care about decent loss you incur in Mug Betting. Remember, keeping the juicy bookies’ account active is far more important because it will bring you the profits of hundreds & thousands times of your mug betting loss.
- Pay more attention / understand the law / rule related to the gambling & latest change (see the “CMA & GC Enforcement Status if you haven’t), which will protect you & save money.
- In case you are gubbed despite all your efforts, unfortunately that happens to everybody, thus don’t get disappointed or don’t lose confidence but keep moving to the next stage by following 20 Methods To Make Money From Restricted Betting Accounts. You will be amazed & encouraged with so many tactics to earn thousands from the gubbed accounts.
If you have any inquiry or need any help from us, please contact us anytime (don’t worry, we will not charge you any fee, everything is free here).