The “Show” box underneath displays Full Contents for convenience.
- Bet365 Feature Race 4/1 Offer & ITV Racing 4/1 Offer – Snapshot
- Bet365 Feature Race Offer – How it Works
- Bet365 Feature Race & ITV Racing 4/1 Offers – How To Make it Risk-Free
- Instruction Of 3 Approaches & Each Process
- Bet365 Feature Race & ITV Racing Offer - Conclusion
Bet365 Feature Race 4/1 Offer & ITV Racing 4/1 Offer – Snapshot
Bet365 run 2 on-going key horse racing promotions, which are Feature Race 4/1 Offer & ITV Racing 4/1 Offer. These 2 offers are completely identical. ITV Racing 4/1 offer is for the races televised on ITV that is every Saturday – See ITV Racing Broadcasting Schedule & big meetings such as Cheltenham Festival or Royal Ascot etc.; The Feature Race 4/1 offer is available on two races per day when there is no scheduled live ITV racing. Means, Bet365 offers this 4/1 offer effectively every day. You can profit from every single one of these races, regardless of the result. We will show you how.
Bet365 4/1 Offers are therefore Every Day promotion and with the method in this guide you neither need Bet365 horse racing tips nor Bet365 live stream to chase the race if you don’t have time. You can Lock-In Profits Mathematically Without Risk Every Day!!
Bet365 Feature Race Offer – How it Works
In this document, I use Bet365 Feature Race as an example, but all the methods we discuss here can perfectly apply to Bet365 ITV Racing Offer, because as said these 2 offers are completely identical.
Bet365 Feature Race 4/1 Offer T&C
Bet365 says “Back any single winner at 4/1 or more on a bet365 Feature Race and you can have a risk free bet to the same stake (up to £50) on the next bet365 Feature Race. This offer applies to the FIRST single bet placed by a customer on each bet365 Feature Race. ” So;
- You need to place 2 consecutive races with your own money.
- The first race: £50 (as a maximum refund amount) bet to be placed over the odds of 4/1 (5.o) even after a dead heat or Rule 4. So even if you take the early price, the SP (starting price) must be over 4/1 to qualify.
- If your horse wins in the 1st race, your next bet in the 2nd race will become Risk Free Bet. It means you will receive refund as £50 cash credit if your horse loses, you will not be given the £50 credit if the next horse wins again, you only get it after a looser as specified below;
Bet365 used to require 5.0< odds at SP (Starting Price), and the current T&C is not clear. But obviously they have changed it into “The price you take” as seen from the below screenshot of the live chat, which one of our members sent to us;
Bet365 Feature Race & ITV Racing 4/1 Offers – How To Make it Risk-Free
Matched Betting As A Basic Method
To guarantee the profits, we don’t use any Bet365 loophole related to Bet365 Horse Racing, but as briefly said, we use an established legit method a.k.a. Matched Betting.
Just in case you’re completely new to this concept, suggest take a look at Matched Betting For Dummies – 9 Essential Things. But allow me to recap how it works very briefly by using Bet365 Feature Race 4/1 Offer. We show you the detail process with the real example later, thus here please try to understand the concept. Matched betting is all about turning bookmaker’s offer often in the form of Free Bet into Real Cash Profit. The simplest example is Bet XX Get YY Free Bet. So, first we have to Bet XX, which is so called Qualifying Bet. It involves;
- 2 transactions of Back (bet on win) Horse A (odds is 5<) at Bookmaker & Lay the same Horse A (bet on NOT win) at Betting Exchange such as Betfair or Smarkets so that you cover all outcomes.
- No matter what your Horse A’s result, your losing & winning will cancel out each other. In the real practice, usually 2 bets are not perfectly offset due to the odds difference & exchange commission therefore you make a small loss called Qualifying Loss. For full details of this process, take a look at Matched Betting Starting Guide: Welcome Bonus (2): Place Qualifying Bet. However, if your Horse A wins, your next Feature Race will become Risk-Free.
- Then you repeat the same transactions, but this time your bet is Risk-Free, means if your horse loses you will get Cash Refund (not free bet thus more value, that’s one of the benefits of Bet365 Feature Race offer). Therefore when your horse loses, the whole stake – qualifying loss (both first race & 2nd race) will become your net profit.
- Success factor is how to minimize this qualifying loss.
Instruction Of 3 Approaches & Each Process
There are 3 approaches to tackle this offer, which are;
- Standard Matched Betting Approach
- Risk Free Approach
- Lock-In Profit Approach.
1. Standard Matched Betting Approach
2. Risk Free Profit Approach
3. Lock-In Profit Approach
Actual Bet365 Result
Therefore, at this stage,
- Standard Matched Betting Approach lost £2.43.
- Risk Free Approach just resulted in break-even.
- Lock-In Approach made £3.92 profit.
Bet365 Feature Race & ITV Race Offer Lock-In Profit Spreadsheet
- Since it is set in optimised formula for lock-in scenario, it will instantly calculate the best profit.
- Bet365 Feature Race offer is a consecutive offer, and it's good to have 2 races scenario in advance. This calculation allows you to know how much lay stake do you need to do with the best profit by combining the 1st & 2nd races.The profit & loss shown in the Race 2 already includes the loss comes from the Race 1, so that's the aggregated Profit (or loss).
For those who prefer lock-in approach, suggest download it in 3 Best Ways To Lock-In Profit on Bet365 Offers.
Back A Winner - Other Bookmakers' Offers
The method we share in this document can perfectly work not only for Bet365 Feature or ITV 4/1 Racing but all other similar offers, such as;
Betfair ITV Racing 3/1 Offer
Place a single bet in any live ITV race. If your horse wins at SP odds of 3/1 or greater (Racing Post decision final), you will receive a free bet to the same value of your stake, up to £25; For this particular offer, we prepared for the step-by-step instruction, so please go Back A Winner Betfair Offer – How To Lock-In Profit.
Unibet Ascot British Champions Day - 3/1+ Special
Unibet periodically provide this sort of offer especially in the occasion of a big event like; Saturday's ITV Racing comes from Ascot, on British Champions Day, with six great races to be shown throughout the afternoon. Back a horse in any ITV televised race from Ascot and if it goes off at 3/1 or greater and wins, get a Money Back as Bonus offer to use on your next horse racing bet
Bet365 Feature Race & ITV Racing Offer - Conclusion
This time, the result supports Lock-In Profit Approach. However, there is no right or wrong when it comes to the choice. Let me evaluate this offer in the form of EV (Expected Value) as usual.
For the lock-in method approach, we already know its Positive EV because it's a guaranteed equal profit of £3.92 no matter what the final outcome to be. For the Standard Matched Betting Approach & Risk Free Approach. Since it's Bet & Hope concept. For calculating EV, we can use the below calculation formula;
- EV = (Outcome A x Probability %) – (Outcome B x Probability %)
Outcome is the possible 2 scenarios I attach for each approach. Outcome A is Receiving Refund in the next race, which means my horse Wins in the 1st race. Outcome B. is Not Win. Probability in the above case is calculated based on the odds of my horse.
The odds of "Halcyon Days" is 6.o. The implied probability of win is 16.7% (1.0 / 6.o x 100). Then not win is 83.3%. Standard Matched Betting Approach EV = (£37.57 x 16.7%) - (£2.43 x 83.3%) = £6.27 - £2.02 = £4.25 Risk Free Approach EV = (£24.7 x 16.7%) - (£0 x 83.3%) = £4.12 - £0 = £4.12 EV will fully depend on the odds. Shorter and Tighter (between Bet365 & Exchange) odds will bring about better EV.
The above example shows better EV of Standard Matched Betting Approach than Risk Free Approach mainly because of its relatively tight odds (6.0: 6.2). When the odds gap becomes wider the qualifying loss becomes bigger. Thus, the Risk Free approach will give you better EV. The most important thing is to chose the horse with the narrowest gap between Bet365 back odds & the Exchange lay odds as a basic but critical theory. Just as a reminder.
All the approaches show Positive EV. The choice mainly depends on individual's preference. With our approach, Bet365 Feature Race Offer & ITV Racing Offer are absolutely profitable. You don’t always win. Say, you may not get refund from the 5 races in a row but the refund of the following 2 races will make the whole 7 bets profitable.
Avoid Gubbing & After Being Restricted
if you keep taking too much value from the bookmakers, you may most likely to be gubbed, means your betting account will be restricted. Actually, it's just a matter of time before most of the soft bookies limit your account if you do matched betting without any precautionary actions.
Bet365 Other Offers Guide
For those who seek Bet365 soccer promotion, checkStep By Step Instruction for Bet365 In-Play Offer. BTW, have you been aware that you can Extract Well Over £2,000 Extra Money with Absolutely Risk Free from Bet365 Key Offers? If Not, suggest take a look at 3 Best Ways To Lock-In Profit on Bet365 Offers;
This information is "Member Only", thus please register by just filling-in your name & email (that's all) to get Password to access to the document. You can use the password for all the other Member Only pages. All of them are very valuable instructions. Just in case you don't have Bet365 account, suggest not sign-up directly but use cashback sites where Bet365 is usually listed, check & follow how to use gambling cash back sites.
Bet365 is a suggested bookmaker by Both of the above systems.
Besides, legitimacy is not necessarily no risk. Poor business management leads to company insolvency and you need to know how your money is protected by each bookmaker set by UKGC 3 Levels of Protection. See the list of over 50 Bookmakers audits on protection level, for your own safety. Just FYI.
If you have any inquiry or need any help from us, please contact us anytime (don't worry, we will not charge you any fee, everything is free here).
Joshua Walker (bio)