Step by Step Instruction To Secure Bet365 In-Play Offer Guaranteed Profit
Estimated Reading Time: 40 minutes
Find Not Only How To Lock In Profits From Bet365 In-Play Offer But Also How To Maximize Winnings By Combining Other Bet365 Bonus!! It’s One of the Most Lucrative Promotions in the Industry.
Firstly, Avoid Prejudice of Betting = Gambling. We Do Betting but Don’t Count On Chance. Instead, we do
- 1. Bet365 In-Play Guaranteed Bet – Latest Offer
- 2. Matched Betting – Quick Summary
- 3. Bet365 In Play Offer – Extract Profit Process
- 4. Previous Bet365 In Play Offer Case Study
- 5. Appendix – Bet365 Other Offers Cash Extraction Guide
Bet365 In-Play Guaranteed Bet – Latest Offer
Bet365 Changed the In-Play Offer condition, which makes matched bettors even easier to lock in profit.
Bet365 In Play Offer – How It Works
Bet365 says it’s an invitation only offer, but unless your account is gubbed (means restricted from promotions), you are supposed to receive the offer by e-mail like below;
It is the Bet365 In Play Offer Chelsea vs Barcelona Champions League match on 20 Feb 2018 (it’s relatively old example but Bet365 has not changed this offer so far, so the process we describe in this report perfectly applies). If you haven’t, log-in your Bet365 account then pop-up window indicating the offer should appear or see the Message section.
Bet365 Free In Play Offer T&C
Firstly, the Free bet amount varies among individual players, looks ranging between £15 and the maximum £50. I used to receive £50 free bet, but it has decreased to £25, probably because I have taken too much value recently. Anyhow, it still produces a tasty profit.
Let me excerpts a few key requirements from the above e-mail;
How it works:
– Place a pre-match single bet on the Chelsea v Barcelona game.
– You will receive a Free In-Play Bet to the value of your largest pre-match bet (max Free In-Play Bet value £25) to use as the stake on any Chelsea v Barcelona In-Play market.
– Your Free In-Play Bet will only become available once the game starts.
– To use your Free In-Play Bet, simply add an In-Play selection to the bet slip once the game starts, and select the ‘Use Free Bet’ option next to that selection.
Returns exclude Free In-Play Bet stake.
Only customers who receive the promotional email and/or web message are eligible for this offer.Bet365 Free In Play Bet T&C
See, very simple. Let’s go Step-By-Step.
Matched Betting – Quick Summary
Just before going into the specific process, let me quickly recap how we use Matched Betting technique to lock-in profit from the offer. If you are already familiar with it, just skip and go directly to the next section.
Just in case you’re completely new to this concept, Matched Betting For Dummies – 9 Essential Things You Should Know Before Staking Any Real Money will be of your help. But just briefly, matched betting works as follows;
- 2 transactions of Back (bet on win) £25 at Bet365 & Lay (bet on NOT win) appropriate stake £XX (use Free Calculator) at Betting Exchange like Betfair, SMarkets or Matchbook so that you cover all outcomes.
- Regardless of the outcome, your losing & winning will cancel out each other. In the real practice, usually, 2 bets are not perfectly offset due to the odds difference & exchange commission. Therefore you make a small loss called Qualifying Loss. However, you get £25 In-Play Free Bets.
- Now, you repeat the exact same process in Live Match but use the free bet for the back bet at Bet365. Then, this time the free bet value (minus little loss) will become your net profit.
- For the specific guide on how to do it, please go to Free Matched Bet Starting Guide (2) – How To Sign-Up & Place Qualifying Bet & (3) Extract Profit, where I use William Hill sign-up offer as the example for step-by-step instruction.
- Remember, key success factor is how to minimize the qualifying loss during these processes.
As you see in the above process, betting exchange is essential for matched betting. Therefore, it’s critical to adopt the right approach toward the betting exchanges from the beginning, which will affect your long-term profit. Suggest you take a look at Bet Exchange – Ultimate Guide To Use Betfair & Competitions Most Profitably, where you find the Smart Tactics on How To Use Which Bet Exchange in Which Occasion with spoon-fed like instructions.
We recommend SMarkets as a Core Betting Exchange for matched betting. Not Betfair, Why? Also show how important Matchbook is. Please go to the above document that explains the full rationale & comprehensive strategies to make the best use of all 4 key betting exchanges.
Anyhow, for those who have not opened SMarkets or not even a single bet exchange account, I prepared a step-by-step guide for your quick start. You can effortlessly extract cash from its sign-up bonus of £10 Risk-Free Bet. Actually, this is one of the easiest offers to lock-in profit in the industry. Please click “+” mark to open the instruction;
£2,500 Risk-Free Opportunities
BTW, Matched Betting is all about making the best use of bookmakers’ promotion, thus you need to open up bookies account as many as possible. All online bookies are in fierce competitive situation thus advertise tasty offers to attract your sign-up. However, Don’t sign-up directly, Click + To See Little Known Smart Method;
Bet365 In Play Offer – Extract Profit Process
Place A Pre-Match Qualifying Bet
Firstly, we have to place a single pre-match bet as a qualifying bet. The maximum free bet amount you will get is the equivalent amount you make a Pre-Match Single Bet, so, you need to bet your qualified highest free bet amount (in my case £25).
Since there is no odds or market restriction, you can chose whatever the market you like or the market with the narrowest gap between Bet365 back odds & Betting Exchange Lay Odds to minimize qualifying loss.
Locating The Best Market
Usually match bet (1 x 2), BTTS (Both Team To Score) or Over / Under 2.5 Goals are the markets that meet your demand, means the narrow odds between bookmaker & exchange.
However, I focus on Match Bet and don’t bet X (Draw) but either 1 (Home) or 2 (Away) because of the Bet365 Other offer which I will explain later.
I quickly check the odds of Bet365 Match Bet market in comparison with the other bookies in Oddschecker
Bet365 offers Outstanding Chelsea odds.
Lay Odds Check in Betting Exchange
I used Matchbook because I get 0% Commission thanks to Oddsmonkey offer. You may want to consider subscribing matched betting premium service like Oddsmonkey (see OM Full review) or Profit Accumulator (see PA full review), which gives you cooperation with betting exchanges such as commission deduction or entirely free periodically.
Anyhow, the below is lay odds at Matchbook;
While I was taking the above screenshot, the Chelsea lay odds drifted to 3.88. Oops, anyhow, I used Free Matched Betting Calculator to see the predicted qualifying loss by comparing the case selecting Chelsea & Barcelona;
Betting on Chelsea generates average £0.835 loss;
Betting on Barcelona generates average £0.79 loss;
Combining Other Offers
Although, betting on Barcelona will result in smaller odds, the difference is just a marginal £0.045. Thus, I decided to bet on Chelsea because I can combine Bet365 Early Payment Offer – please take a look at Paddy Power 2 Up & Bet365 Early Payout Offer – How To Make Massive Profit
You can enjoy the benefit of this offer by betting on Barcelona as well, but given the longer odds of Chelsea, if hit the early payment, we can receive better profit when we bet on Chelsea, that’s the reason.
In fact, I received the double payments in the last Bet365 In Play Offer. That was the Champions League Juventus vs Tottenham match on 13 Feb 2018. I bet £25 on Juventus which went ahead by 2 goals, but finally Tottenham caught up & ended draw. It means, I got winning of £26.25 in Bet365;
And also £24.29 in the betting exchange (Matchbook) I placed lay bet on Juventus as;
Coupled with around £20 profit I extracted from the Bet365 In Play Free Bet from the above match, I generated around £70 pure profit, not bad for less than 15 minutes work in total.
Placed Both Back & Lay Bet
I completed the back bet at Bet365 as;
The betslip automatically shows your entitlement of £25 In Play Free Bet.
The lay bet at Matchbook as;
Place In Play Bet By Using Free Bet
Once the game goes into Live, you need to place £25 In Play Free Bet.
Key Tips for In Play Bet
Generally speaking, doing matched betting in Live Match (in-play) is more difficult than pre-match bet due to the quick fluctuation of in-play odds. For how to do it smartly, please take a look at Live Betting Tennis – The Best Tips For Seasoned Punters
Although it uses Tennis case, general principle absolutely applies to Football In Play matched betting as well.
A few key points are;
- Bet immediately after the kick-off before the odds starts changing quickly. At the outset, the odds is relatively stable because scoring within a few minutes is statistically very low. But make sure, you place the back bet after confirming the kick-off whistle – see the live game streamline available in Bet365, otherwise, your own cash will be used rather than the free bet. Besides, remember Bet365 drastically reduced all the odds soon after the game starts. If it happens before you place the bet, wait for a while until the odds get better. Yes, usually the odds recovers a bit since the initial odds deduction is extremely big. Then you can avoid taking such poor odds.
- Bet during half time. It’s the time you can expect the calmest odds movement period.
- Avoid the market which may immediately put you in danger for losing everything. For example, if you place correct score, try to avoid 0-0 or 0-1 involving the Nil score. After you place back bet on such bet and if any score occurs unfavorably before you complete lay bet, you will not be able to place lay bet any more and you will lose your back bet 100% instantly.
Locate Market For Free Bet
As explained in the guide of (3) How To Extract Profit From Free Bet, we need to select the long-odds market to extract profit from the free bet efficiently. Usually, Correct Score market or HT/FT provide you the best opportunities. I mean the odds with the tightest gap between bookmaker & betting exchange in relatively long odds. So, suggest you make a bit of home work to check which markets could be your target, say 10 minutes before the game starts.
At the time I’m writing this article, the lay odds are very poor but looks Chelsea win by 2-1 is the narrowest gap of 13:15.5 as follows;
Bet365 Correct Score
Betfair Correct Score Lay Odds (the correct score market is sometimes not available or lack of liquidity, means very poor in Matchbook) shows;
Assuming we take this bet by laying at Betfair – I’m currently enjoying 2% Betfair Commission – keep checking your e-mail or account. Betfair also provide such offer periodically, so make the best use of it; , the predicted profit will be £18.99 as below;
Hope the lay bet will be improved in Live Match.
The things that affect your profit is In-Play matched betting. How tight odds you can find will determine your final profit. Odds moves in flush,but Never Ever Become Panic even you make mistake. There are ways to correct your mistake and minimize loss. I have summarized many in-play additional tips including such correction methods in the below Case Study of The Previous Bet365 In Play Offer. So suggest you just go through it as well.
As you are aware, the game ended up with draw as below; I myself couldn’t place in-play bet until shortly after the 2nd half start due to other priorities. Therefore, I missed the best in-play timing such as the very beginning & half time. As a result, I could extract just 72% of the free bet which is £18. Deducting the qualifying loss of £0.84, the net profit was £17.16. Well, not bad for all together less than 15 minutes work. We never count on hitting the early payment and if we could hit it would be a windfall. The important thing is proper planning & execution. As long as we keep taking up the Positive EV (Expected Value) opportunities like this and follow the right process, we never lose money but will be profitable for long-term.
Previous Bet365 In Play Offer Case Study
We shared a step-by-step instruction on the previous Bet365 In Play Offer, which gives you the excellent case study on how to make the best use of Dutching Betting. Since it can apply to many In Play Free Bet Offers especially for Big Football Events, we keep the full guide as the good Dutching Case Study.
Please click the below + Bet365 In Play Offer – Good Dutching Betting Case Study to open the full information;
Appendix – Bet365 Other Offers Cash Extraction Guide
You may also want to check the Bet365 Relevant guides;
If you have any inquiry or need any help from us, please contact us anytime (don’t worry, we will not charge you any fee, everything is free here).