Betfair Alternatives – Select The Best Option To Suit Your Unique Needs
Are You Looking For Betfair Alternatives Because Your Country Access Is Prohibited Or You Want Additional Bet Exchange (s)? We Show You The Best Solutions To Meet Each Demand.
Firstly, many people automatically think Betting = Gambling. Big Misconception. We do bet but don’t count on luck. Instead, we do 6 Advantage Plays based on mathematical edge to beat the bookies, casino & bingo. When it comes to the Sports Betting, we use Matched Betting / Sports Arbitrage / Value Bets On Proven Tipsters to lock-in profit or consistently earn extra income for long-term. With that said, one of our policies is “Betting On Chance Is For Losers, Stop Gamble Betting But Bet on Only +EV To Win Reliably“, and it is effectively our way to promote Responsible Gambling, and we strongly support GambleAware being explained in about us. As our name Global Extra Money (GEM) implies, we would like our readers to exploit such reliable money making opportunities in worldwide. And providing solutions for Betfair Alternatives especially for those who can’t access to Betfair is part of our efforts to achieve that vision.
Relating to the worldwide application, we have issued How To Make Money From Offshore Sports Betting With 3 Advantage Plays, where you will find the specific methods that enable people from almost all countries to exploit the lucrative offshore advantage gambling opportunities you may have overlooked. Very useful, so suggest take a look if you haven’t done that yet. It’s worth your 10 minutes reading.
As a side note, except 8 Countries (Cyprus, Poland, North Korea, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Brunei, Cambodia) where on-line gamble is legally prohibited, all of you can make profit from the advantage plays, see the above report for full details.
Betfair Alternatives – Agenda
We cover the following topics in this document;
- Why Betfair & Betting Exchanges Are Essential For Advantage Players
- What Are Betfair Problems & Who Need Solutions
- Betfair Alternatives Solution For Those Who Seek Additional Exchange (s)
- Betfair Alternatives Solution For Those Who Can’t Access To Betfair
Betfair & Betting Exchanges Are Essential For Advantage Plays
Since you’ve come to this page, you may understand what the betting exchange & Betfair is. But, just in case, let me quote Betfair’s explanation about the exchange as;
It is a peer to peer betting to match two people with complimentary interests, which effectively offset bets. In other words, we can cover all outcomes of the events by placing back bet (like Win) at traditional bookmaker while placing a lay bet (Not Win) at betting exchange conveniently. This is a very easy way to hedge risk completely. Therefore, we can turn the gambling into risk-free or profit guaranteed trading. Besides, the odds are usually far better than traditional bookies because they are determined by pure supply & demand among the players.
What Are The Direct Benefits For Each Advantage Play?
When it comes to the Sports Betting, we employ the 3 methods by making the best use of betting exchange as follows;
- Matched Betting; Extract bookies’ free bets Risk-Free by covering all the outcomes with Lay bet at exchange
- Sports Arbitrage; Expand the profit making opportunities by backing at exchange of which odds are far better than conventional bookmakers even after the commission.
- Value Bet On Proven Tipsters: Again, utilize the very competitive back odds at exchange (see the below screenshot of oddschecker for how good the odds are) to improve the profit for long-term;
As you see, the Best Betting Exchanges are essential to construct profitable advantage plays.
Betfair As The No.1 Betting Exchange
Betfair is the world leading bet exchange providing;
- the Largest Market Coverage
- the Highest Liquidity
Please note that liquidity is a very important factor to assess betting exchange. Liquidity is a measure of the amount of money which is being bet on that event. Betting exchange is Not against Bookmaker But Peer To Peer. If participating players are not there or limited, you will face real risk that you will not get your bet matched at the odds you want. Remember you can only take what is there.
Who Need Betfair Alternatives?
So, what’s wrong with Betfair?
Now, let’s get into our key subject in this report – Betfair Alternatives!! Why & Who Need Them? There are 2 key issues related to Betfair;
- The Highest Commission of 5-7%: for advantage players especially for matched betters & arbers who scalp small profits from many betting, the commission is a critical element that affects a lot in the long-term.
- Geographical Limit: there are many countries where Betfair don’t have a license to operate or pull out with reasons.
Betfair Commission By Country
The current Betfair commission, called MBR (Market Base Rate) are;
- MBR 5% – United Kingdom / Ireland / Italy / Gibraltar / Malta / Denmark
- MBR 7% – Albania / Armenia / Croatia / Monaco / Serbia & Montenegro / Slovakia
- MBR 6.5% – All other countries
Betfair Availability By Jurisdiction
You can find if Betfair is available in your country by checking Betfair Site Availability Around The World Wiki;
2 Groups of Seeking Betfair Alternatives
Then, naturally, there are 2 groups who seek for Betfair Alternatives;
- Those who may (or may not) already access to Betfair but seek for another exchange (s) mainly for lower commission or expand the option to lay
- Those who can’t legally / physically access to Betfair thus look for Betfair Alternatives
Let’s see the solutions for each group.
Betfair Alternatives Solution For Those Who Want Additional Exchange(s)
I assume many of you who already have Betfair account and come to this page may be aware of the other betting exchanges. But in case you have used only Betfair so far, it’s a good opportunities to expand your options with much lower commissions.
3 Other Big Betting Exchanges
The below commission rates apply to all the jurisdictions each exchange operates;
- SMarkets: 2% to all sports (apply to only net winnings)
- Betdaq: 2% to all sports (they have reduced the commission from 5% since 26 Feb 2018, only multiples bet still 5%) (apply to only net winnings)
- Matchbook Exchange: 2 different rates, 1) 1.5% when you accept an existing offer in a market 2) 0.75% if you post an offer which another user then matches (these % apply to both winning & losing bet)
For full details of the 4 Bet Exchanges, please go Bet Exchange – Ultimate Guide To Use Betfair & Competitions Most Profitably, where you will find the smart Sign-Up tactics including the ideal sequence of opening the account that will fit advantage players’ best interest.
If you know all of these details but not yet opened any of them and If you reside in the countries where you can sign-up directly, go 4 Best Betting Exchange Sign-Up Offers with Cash Extraction Process.
For Those Who Can’t Access To These 3 Exchanges
For those who can’t sign-up directly due to the country restriction, you can use bet brokers. Please take a look at Honest Opinion About Bet Broker & How To Use Them Safely & Smartly for full details. Generally speaking, the bet brokers we list there provide good accessibility & full capacity usage especially for Matchbook & Betdaq but have certain limitation to Betfair. That is one of the reasons we decided to issue this separate report focusing on the Betfair Alternatives.
Alternatives Solution For Those Who Can’t Access To Betfair
Betfair restrict many countries due to their own company policy & business interest. However, Betfair have started actively exploring missing profit opportunities in those restricted countries by providing White Label solution. Means people can enjoy exactly identical Befair platform under re-branded site. It’s typically described as “Powered By Betfair” in the site where Betfair white label approach is used.
We share 2 companies that use Betfair white label as follows;
(the below screenshot shows what Alex refers to);
Lifetime Gross Profit € Premium Charge added to commission
Issue & Solutions
So, Alex gave the below attractive benefits for our GEM Members who sign-up under our link (*we get compensation from your sign-up while you get the discounts, so win-win);
- Reduced standard commission from 5% to 2% for the first 4 weeks – The 4 weeks commission rebate starts every Monday and runs for 4 calendar weeks. To make the most of this, I suggest signing up on a Tuesday, which will mean you’ll pay the regular 5% commission until the following Monday when you’ll get your commission lowered to 2% for 4 consecutive weeks. BUT, you’ll also get credited the difference in commission paid the first week (3%) back to your account as cash credit for the week prior (Tuesday-Monday) – this adjustment will be made on Monday mornings.
- All Premium Charge Waiver – Guarantee at least entire February & continue until further notice (they reserve the right to change this for March going forward)
As long as you sign-up under our link, you don’t need to do anything further, you will automatically get the above commission discount & premium charge waiver.
Caution Of Account Restriction
A Few Comments
RebelBetting, the largest Sports Arbitrage Software, lists 21Bet as ++ Rating (it’s a rough indication of how useful the bookmaker is with RebelBetting. ++ is the highest. Empty is neutral.) as below;
However, remember the caution of gubbing. Once you start advantage plays in 21Bet Exchange, don’t bet in 21 Sportsbook for safety.
BTW, Simon Renström, co-founder of RebelBetting wrote to me regarding the arbitrage opportunity between bookmaker & exchange (for this particular subject, take a look at Arbitrage Betting – The Ultimate Guide To Extend Matched Betting Profits With Exchanges) and 21Bet Exchange as follows;
Indeed, this is one of the more common combinations. We will add a new Betfair clone, 21Bet Exchange soon, that will work in most countries where Betfair does not operate.E-mail Correspondence with RebelBetting
Bet-Football is a bet broker, thus I originally listed in my Bet Broker review page. However, I think its core benefit is Betfair white label – Orbit Exchange, therefore I moved it into this document.
BET-Football is licensed & operated in Montenegro under the company name of Bet-Football D.O.O. They described their strength as “We believe we provide the ultimate one wallet service with a wide variety of accounts, fast and easy deposit / transfer / withdrawal options with excellent customer service.“.
- License & Regulation: Bet-Football is fully licensed by E-Gambling Montenegro, with license number 0032 & reg. no. 5-0615951.
- Customers’ Fund Protection: They commented “We are legally required to maintain sufficient funds to honour all customer deposits and winnings“. We also asked if the customers’ fund is segregated from their own business operation. They answered as “Yes as part of the licence a basic requirement is to have all customer funds held in a segregated account.”
- Contact: BET-FOOTBALL LIMITED Cetinjskji Pu BB, 81000, Podgorica, Montenegro
Email: email@example.com We also have Skype, Twitter and a Facebook page
- Restricted Countries: UK, France, Turkey & USA
- Bookmakers Covered: SBO, Pinbet88, ISN, Maxbet, GA, Sing, 1bet, 18bet and M8, Mollybet and also 3ET
- Betting Exchange Covered: Matchbook – 1.25% when Backing a selection and 0.75% when you add liquidity to their exchange. Orbit exchange where commission is set at 4% and is based on net market winnings.
- Fee / Charge To Client: Their service is completely free.
- Minimum Transaction & Cost: Minimum deposit is €100.There are no fee’s to the clients when depositing and each customer gets ONE free withdrawal over €200 per working week (Mon – Sun) all others have a 1% fee and any withdrawal under €200 has a €2 fee.
- Minimum Stake per Bet: Each bookie has its own minimum bet size but the lowest is €2 and Pinbet has the highest at €26 when using directly or €10 when using Pinbet on Molly.
- Basically 3 options: You can chose in the registration page (*In the registration process, if you kindly select GEM – Global Extra Money in “How did you hear about us? (Please select) ” box, we will get commission, which will help us keep our GEM site free);
- Single / Multiple Accounts: Clients can chose open individual accounts at one of the following bookmakers & Exchange: SBOBet, IBC (MAXBET), Pinnacle Sports, 1XBET, Bet ISN, SingBet, 18Bet, 1Bet, M8Bet, Betdaq, and chose either Molly Bet or 3ET as a software that will integrate all your chosen sites into 1 platform.
- Orbit-Exchange: This Betfair White Label can be chosen together with the above other sites, but it will not be integrated by Molly Bet or 3ET, but an independent site with separate log-in info. It looks like;
- Skype Betting: It’s based on Invitation only.
A Few Comments
- One of the largest strength is obviously the Orbit Exchange, it provides the largest market coverage & liquidity as a white label of Betfair.
- Bet-Football.com is relatively new (since June 2014) in the bet broker industry. However, as the site footer shows; , they seem to be quite rigorous about the business operation.www.bet-football.com is licensed and regulated by the government of Montenegro. E Gambling Montenegro d.o.o. (Podgorica, Moskovska br. 65., reg. no. 5-0615951) hereby certifies that under the concession (serial no. AA 0546, numeric no. 117-01/12) and approval (no. 02/01-376/3), organize and operate games on chance in Montenegro on website www.bet-football.com, in accordance with the Agreement on management and financial cooperation, concluded between E Gambling Montenegro d.o.o. and Bet-Football Limited d.o.o. d.o.o. (Podgorica, Cetinjski put bb, reg. no. 5-0696241, TIN: 02992426-302) on 6 June, 2014. More details about the license, E-gambling Montenegro and handling of complaints: www.e-gambling.me Bet-Football
- We have communicated with the manager over the phone and got the impression that they are very keen to make the right things in the right way as a legitimate company. They adhere to all the regulations strictly and we felt the level of professional morale is high, thus reliable.
- They charge no fee on their entire service.
Betfair Alternatives – Conclusion
Let me wrap up as;
- Betfair & Betting Exchanges are essential for sports betting advantage plays, which people from all over the world can pursue.
- Betfair is the best betting exchange, but there are 2 issues of the highest commission & geographical limitation to access
- 3 Other Bet Exchanges of SMarkets, Betdaq & Matchbook provide much lower commission which will improve your long-term significantly as well as expand good laying options.
- 2 Betfair White Labels of 21Bet Exchange & Orbit Exchange (via Bet-Football) accommodate the needs of players who can’t legally access to Betfair with the Befair identical market & liquidity. Summary of Restricted Countries are;
- 21Bet Exchange – Australia, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, North Korea, Denmark, France, Gibraltar, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Iran, Malta, New Zealand, Portugal, Romania, Spain, UK, and USA.
- Orbit Exchange (via Bet-Football) – UK, France, Turkey & USA
- So, with these 2 Betfair White Labels, we can cover all countries except France & USA. Needless to say, UK residents can use Betfair itself freely, and actually in the US, there are 3 states of Nevada, Delaware and New Jersey where US players use Betfair platform under the TVG brand.
- Allow me to remind that those who sign-up 21Bet Exchange under our GEM link will automatically receive commission deduction & premium charge waiver (for premium charge waiver can be terminated at anytime, so suggest you take it before it ends)
Hope these information will help you expand sure bet options.
If you have any inquiry or need any help from us, please contact us anytime (don’t worry, we will not charge you any fee, everything is free here).