- Casino Bonus Hunting (Not Bonus Abuse) Introduction
- Casino Bonus Hunting General Guidance
- Casino Bonuses – Types & Requirements
- Three General Strategies
- Four Specific Tactics of Casino Bonus Hunting
- A. Guaranteed Casino Bonus Hunting – via Cashback Site (No Risk & Guaranteed Profit)
- B. 0 Risk Bonus Clearing – No Deposit Requirement (No Risk & Almost No Reward)
- C. Almost No Risk Bonus Clearing – No or Very Few WR (No Risk & Decent Reward)
- D. With High-Risk Bonus Clearing – High WR (High Risk & High Reward)
- Online Casino Ultimate Sign-Up Methods
Casino Bonus Hunting (Not Bonus Abuse) Introduction
Gambling is for Losers. We use Advantage Gambling (Play), which means we Don’t count on Luck but solely rely on Mathematical Advantage.
Online casino bonus hunting is the way to make constant profits with limited risk based on the Expected Value calculation formula.
The 6 Advantage Plays we employ is probably the only surest method for ordinary people to beat bookmakers & casinos. For sports betting, we use Matched Betting / Sports Arbitrage / Value Bets On Proven Software, Tipster & System to lock-in profit or consistently earn profits for the long term.
When it comes to casinos, we solely resort to EV – Expected Value betting to overcome the casino’s house edge. People often confuse Bonus Hunting with Bonus Abuse.
Remember, bonus abuse is something you don’t use bonus according to its T&C. For example, you use the same bonus in multiple accounts in the same household, etc. We don’t abuse bonuses but use mathematical edge and extract bonuses in cash.
Sharing this Casino Bonus Hunting Guide – 7 Key Tactics To Beat Online Casino with +EV is one of our efforts to achieve those visions.
In this report, we share 3 Strategies & 4 Specific Tactics to extract cash from casino bonuses based on the risk level.
Casino Bonus Hunting General Guidance
Firstly, please realize the harsh reality. As long as we play casino games without an advantage such as a bonus, we can’t beat the casino in the long term due to the house edge.
Don’t get me wrong, I said long-term. In the short term, you may win because of the variance but theoretically, it’s impossible to win in long term.
Therefore, we don’t gamble, which means we don’t count on chance, we don’t count on variance, but rely only on mathematical advantage derived from the bonus.
Enjoying the thrill of the casino game is not our scope. We never waste the juicy bonus opportunities by gambling them but focus solely on how effectively we can extract cash via casino bonus hunting activities & make a real profit.
The Underlying Concept – EV (Expected Value)
The underlying rationale behind our strategy is EP (Expected Value). We take up only the bonus opportunities that have Positive EP.
By doing so, we can turn the casino’s house edge into our own edge. Therefore it’s Impossible for us Not To Win in the long term, which means we will be definitely profitable.
Let’s start up with basic knowledge.
Online Casino Brief Summary
- Huge Market – According to Casino City, there are supposed to be well over 2,000 online gaming (casino, bingo & lotto, etc.) sites. Its market size has been grown rapidly driven by sports betting & casino, and is expected to grow further as the below Statista chart shows;
- Bonus Availability – Nearly all of those online sites offer a Welcome and Loyalty bonuses. This casino’s business model should not be obsolete in the foreseeable future. Because unlike the land casino this massive bonus offer is the most powerful marketing weapon to differentiate themselves in the fierce competition.
- Mathematics – We never do gambling but what we follow is simple mathematical logic expressed in Positive EV (Expected Value). It allows you to rake money from bonuses based on probability as an Advantage Play.
- Risk – Unlike Matched Betting or Arbitrage Betting, it’s not always 100% Risk-Free, depending on the type of bonus. We focus on No Risk & Low-Risk bonus opportunities though we also cover High-Risk bonuses extraction for experienced players only.
We cover more statistics & mathematical rationale with specific tactics on the 3 most popular casino games in the General Strategies Report.
Casino Bonuses – Types & Requirements
We categorize the bonuses into New Players & Existing Players.
For New Players
Welcome or Sign-Up Bonus is often the most generous bonus (but remember generous always requires caution as explained later) and typical types are;
- No Deposit – offers Free trials like “Just sign-up and you get £10 bonus without making any deposit”.
- Risk-Free Bonus – asks for your initial deposit, expressed like “Deposit £50 and play if you lose we refund all your loss”. So if you win you can keep it but any loss will be compensated by the casino.
- Matching or Percentage Deposit – also requires your initial deposit to get bonus such as “200% matching bonus” or “50% percentage bonus” means if you deposit £200 you will get £400 matching bonus or £100 as the percentage bonus etc. It is a very common welcome offer.
1) & 2) are usually small amounts but often Risk-Free. On the other hand, 3) attracts you with a very high bonus amount but requires a hefty Rollover (called WR see below). This exposes you to a substantial risk of losing even your own deposit.
WR (Wager Requirements)
Once you receive a welcome bonus, you are often required to bet a certain amount before you can withdraw.
It is a Rollover Requirement or a.k.a. WR – Wager Requirement.
It’s expressed like 20x, which means you need to bet 20 times of either (Deposit + Bonus) or (only Bonus) depending on the bonus. The casinos offer very generously high amount bonuses by expecting you to lose all your bonuses and deposit as well in the process of completing such a hefty amount of betting.
Unfortunately, most of the players meet the casino’s expectations. How efficiently we complete the WR is one of the key points for Casino Bonus Hunting.
For Existing Players
There are various incentives to increase your loyalty such as;
- Reload – works the same as the above Matching & Percentage Deposit Bonus. This means it demands WR before you can withdraw any related fund. You find those offers on a regular basis such as weekly or monthly. Regarding
- Loss Refund – the concept is the same as the New Customer Offer 2) but just for the existing players. The money is awarded back to you who lost during your gambling sessions. It works like you lose $200, get $100 back as a 50% loss refund case – the range depends & usually 20 – 100%.
- Loyalty / High Roller etc. – many casinos have loyalty clubs / VIP or High Roller programs which reward the amount you bet. Since you can’t get the meaningful reward unless you make a sizable bet (most likely with a lot of loss), it is not our scope.
Three General Strategies
We prepare the below 3 overall but very practical & useful strategic documents. Therefore, suggest you take a look at them before going into the specific tactics;
- Casino Bonus Strategy – How To Beat Online Casino with 3 Most Popular Games
- As a basic strategy guide, you will find detailed EV, specific game strategies for Roulette, Blackjack & Slots, as the Most Popular Casino Games. These are essentials to extract cash from bonuses efficiently.
- How To Use Top 3 Lowest House Edge Games To Beat Casino Bonus
- In this guide, you will know the detailed game strategies of Video Poker, Craps & Baccarat as the Lowest House Edge Games. You will tactically use these games if the bonus condition allows you to use these games.
- 5 Most Profitable Casinos Sign Up Methods – Stay Away From No Deposit Bonus
- This strategic paper will enable you to prioritize the various sign-up offers, and avoid missing potential opportunities. Actually, it will help you save a lot of money from wasting the bonus you could have had by mere gambling or lack of knowledge.
Four Specific Tactics of Casino Bonus Hunting
We share 4 tactics to rake bonuses to the maximum retention rate – the order is basically based on the degree of Risk Level, which are;
- 0 Risk + Guaranteed Clearing – Cashback Site Tactics
- 0 Risk Clearing – No Deposit Bonus Tactics
- Almost No Risk Clearing – Loss Refund with No or Very Few Rollover Requirement Tactics
- High-Risk Clearing – High WR Requirement Tactics
See the brief explanation for each tactic as follows;
A. Guaranteed Casino Bonus Hunting – via Cashback Site (No Risk & Guaranteed Profit)
Our approach to New Player Opportunity is attempting to explore the 3rd party, namely Cashback Sites. We suggest everyone should explore Cashback System first before taking up the Casino’s own welcome offer with the following 2 benefits;
- Cashback offer often doesn’t require any WR but just deposit, or even if any, it’s quite low such as 1x
- It’s often the case that the cashback system is independent means even you firstly register Casino via cashback & get cashback, you can still get Casino’s own welcome bonus separately.
The key required elements are Deposits & WR, so what you need to do are;
- Chose the offers that don’t require any WR but only depositing, then you have guaranteed profit provided by the cashback company. You don’t need to play the game with your deposit after you receive the cashback you withdraw the deposit.
- Chose the offers of which cashback amount is bigger than your deposit. Then, even if you are required to roll over, no matter how big the WR is, you have guaranteed profit. Because even you lose all your deposits, still the cashback amount exceeding your deposit.
For a specific step by step instruction, go How To Guarantee Real Cash from Casino Bonus Cashback Sites
B. 0 Risk Bonus Clearing – No Deposit Requirement (No Risk & Almost No Reward)
Zero Risk, what’s the difference from the B) Risk-Free? Essentially, both are No Risk. However, the expected return here is much lower than C). This is known as NDB – No Deposit Bonus, which has been increasingly popular.
No Deposit Bonus
This tactic applies to the case of No Deposits Required, such as the above 888Casino of 30 FREE SPINS / £10 Free No Deposit Bonus &, etc.
Because you don’t need to use your own money but can receive the bonuses, so it’s the safest among all the available bonuses. But surely they limit maximum winnings like £50.
The biggest issue is extremely high WR toward any winnings before you can withdraw (of course you can’t withdraw your free bonuses as you know). Usually 40X over, often 100X which gives you very slim chances to retain any winnings after you complete the full WR.
For a specific step by step instruction with the list of the current offers, go How To Make No Deposit Bonus Whoring Worth Your While
C. Almost No Risk Bonus Clearing – No or Very Few WR (No Risk & Decent Reward)
The offer we discuss here applies to both New (Initial Deposit) & Existing (Reload Deposit) Players. It’s often given in the form of a Loss Refund, called Risk Free Bonus.
There are many types of loss refund promotion and the refund % though, essentially you need to search the offers that are;
- 100% Refund
- No WR requirements or Up to x1 WR of bonus
Just a reminder that reading the T&C of each offer before depositing money & play is essential (it’s not only for this type of bonus but also for all bonuses). I know it’s boring, but don’t skip it to avoid any unpleasant surprises down the road.
For a specific step-by-step instruction, you may find an example included in Betfair Promo Code – Sportsbook, Casino & Poker is useful.
D. With High-Risk Bonus Clearing – High WR (High Risk & High Reward)
Deposit % Matching Bonus
This is by far the most popular or standard type of Casino Promotion. It offers a high % of bonus with high WR like below Mr Green (x 35);
There is No Risk-Free method or you can’t manage with very low risk, but need to prepare for substantial risk.
Having said that, it’s not for newbies (although the promotion itself targets new players as well) but for those who are familiar with Advantage Play.
People are required to possess High Emotional Tolerance as well as Strict Discipline of Money Management.
Let’s talk a bit of mathematical review (EV) if these are worth it.
The safest technique attempting to achieve profit is playing the Low House Edge games represented by Blackjack (0.5 – 1%) & Slots (2 – 3%).
Theoretically, you will lose that % out of your total wagering amount based on the WR (for the comprehensive logic behind it, please go Casino Bonus Strategy – How To Beat Online Casino With Expected Value Betting).
Let’s use the real Coral Offer. That is a Deposit of £10, Get a £50 Bonus, and x24 WR on bonus, which means £1,200 wagering before you can withdraw. Let’s use European Roulette of which house edge is 2.7%. For this case, we can use the below EV formula;
EV = Bonus – WR x Casino House Edge (%) EV = £50 – £1,200 x 2.7% = £17.6
So, still positive. However, the 2.7% house edge is based on many samples. In other words, the variance is your enemy to achieve that %.
So you need to reduce variance by playing as many as possible. If WR is $1,200, play $0.1 x 12,000 (don’t worry you can set automatic play) rather than $1,200 x 1.
This will ensure the final loss would be closer to the house edge based on The Law Of Large Numbers in mathematics. It is true of any form of gambling. So critical direction:
Low House Edge & Low Variance & Large Numbers of Bet
For a specific step by step instruction with the list of the current offers, go casino Casino High Roller Bonus List with High-Risk Managements
Online Casino Ultimate Sign-Up Methods
5 Key Tactics
People should know the best casino sign-up strategy before taking up the popular No Deposit Bonus (NDB) lightly.
I would urge you to first take a look at 5 Most Profitable Casino Sign Up Methods, which covers;
The Best Casino List
You may want to explore the following 4 lists of the best gambling sites which can satisfy each player’s unique needs;
- For Global players, make the best use of “Best BTC Anonymous Casino Latest List” which could possibly secure your retirement financial freedom (see how in Crypto Casino pros & cons section).
- For European (including UK & Ireland) players, you may want to go through “List of Most Trusted Best Online Casinos in Europe” based on 4 key critical criteria.
- For US players, see “World Best Offshore Betting Sites Offers” which is based on sportsbook criteria but they are all-in-one sites including casinos & poker.
- For Poker players, you need “Best Crypto Poker Sites – Latest Soft List to Prey Fishes” to beat the weak players hard.
- For High Rollers accepting high risk, Casino High Roller Bonus List with High-Risk Management shows the highest online bonuses.
Hope this info will help you make casino gambling into reliable trading.
Joshua Walker (bio)
Editor – Global Extra Money (GEM)