- What is the High Roller Casino Bonus?
- Best High Roller Casino Bonuses and Bonus Codes List
- High Roller Bonus Claim Process with EV Approach
- High Roller Bonuses High-Risk Management
- High Roller Casino Bonus – Appendix
What is the High Roller Casino Bonus?
A high roller casino bonus can be over 100% deposit bonuses (with at least $1,000), which you need careful mathematical risk management.
Given this definition, there is NOT a high roller casino No Deposit Bonus (NDB).
Many online casinos provide the high rollers with a certain form of privileged status such as VIP treatment assessed by the loyalty team because there is no universal standard of the high roller but each casino has its own measurement.
You don’t need to be a very high stake player yet but, you will receive a great range of special benefits, and such a loyalty team will reach out to you to discuss the customized offer exclusively.
Some casinos publicize the details such as 32Red Casino Rouge Club;
Please note, the harsh reality is that except for extremely rare sharps, almost all high rollers become the cash cow for the casino net profits, which means they lose even after obtaining lucrative comps, perks & incentives.
On this occasion, we would like you to exploit casino high roller bonuses with an advantage play concept (not based on a skill such as a card counting but based on a pure mathematical edge) as well to extract the real cash as much as possible.
Remember, the winners playing higher stakes are very careful in risk management, of which behavior separates them from the mere gambling losers.
So, take a look at our EV (expected value) approach & tools after the high roller bonus list.
Best High Roller Casino Bonuses and Bonus Codes List
The order of the list is based on not the good reputation but the scale of the bonus, so check our comments carefully before you spend your real money (all the casinos here offer 24/7 Live Chat).
All casinos (except a few) are basically US-Friendly and big bonus casinos.
*We include the information of WR (Wager Requirement) also known as ‘Rollover Requirement’, which is a multiplier (expressed in 30X etc) representing the number of times you have to play through a bonus (possibly + deposit) before you can withdraw any bonus related winnings.
El Royale Casino
- El Royale Casino was launched in 2020 and licensed in Curacao.
- Although it’s brand new, it ensures the Central Dispute System (CDS) as Independent Player Dispute & Mediation Service, which proves at least honest fair business ethics.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin & Neosurf for a deposit, the good news is there are no withdrawal fees and BTC withdrawal is usually within 15 minutes.
- A lot of high-roller bonuses, probably the most generous both welcome & reload offers in the industry.
- Restricted Countries: Netherlands, India, Pakistan, Turkey, Russia & Most of Eastern Europa, Middle East & Caribbean countries.
- Direct phone contacts available in the USA (+1 850 400 3297) & Australia (+61 1300 924 017).
- Slots Empire was launched in 2019, licensed in Curacao
- Although it’s new, it registered the Central Dispute System (CDS) as Independent Player Dispute & Mediation Service, a good proof of high moral service.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin & Neosurf for a deposit, and for withdrawal Neosurf is not an option but bank wire can be additionally used.
- A great range of generous high-roller bonuses both welcome & reload + comp points.
- Restricted Countries: Netherlands, India, Pakistan, Turkey, Russia & Most of Eastern Europa, Middle East & Caribbean countries.
- Direct phone contacts available in the USA (+1 850 2734 930) & Australia (+61 1800 731 540)
- Wild Casino was launched in 2017, relatively new but is run by the management who have had a significant presence in the online gambling industry since 1991, which is the team of BetOnline & Sports Betting, which means very reliable (see later) and licensed in Panama.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Bitcoin Cash, Bank Wire, Check & Interac, and withdrawal is usually done on the same day.
- Various high-roller bonuses including VIP Reload bonus every Sunday on top of juicy welcome offers.
- Restricted Countries: Australia, Central African Republic, Congo, Eritrea, France, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Malta, New Jersey, Panama, Somalia, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen.
- Excellent customer support via e-mail cssupport(atmark)wildcasino.ag 24/7.
- Slot.LV was launched in 2012, operated by Lynton Ltd established in 1997, the Canadian company which also owns Ignition Casino (see Poker list) & Joe Fortune (Australia Only) and licensed in Curaçao. Although the company has over 20 years of history with a generally favorable reputation, we found a few negative feedback related to payout, so suggest do your own research and don’t deposit big until you feel confident.
- Accept Visa, Master, Amex, Bitcoin & Bank Wire.
- When you become a cash player, you are automatically enrolled in the casino’s 3-tiered VIP program.
- Restricted Countries: Many countries are restricted, so click HERE and if you don’t face geo-blocking, your country may be accepted.
- Super Slots was launched in Jan 2020, licensed in Panama, although it’s brand new, run by the same operator of Wild Casino, means trustworthy.
- Accept Visa, Master, American Express card, Bitcoin, BTC Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bank Wire, Check & Interac, but paid only via cryptocurrencies & bank check.
- Various high-roller bonuses both welcome & reload.
- Restricted Countries: Australia, France, Iran, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Slovenia, Libya, Congo, Malta, Liberia, Cote D’Ivoire, Sudan, Mali, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Central African Republic, Myanmar & Cuba.
- Bovada is owned by Mohawk Morris Gaming Group (MMGG) that rebranded Bodog into Bovada in US Operation in 2011, since then it has served exclusively for US citizens and become the most popular offshore casino site in the US, licensed in Kahnawake Quebec Canada.
- Bovada Red Room provides you with VIP rewards.
- Accept Visa, Master, American Express Card, BTC, & BTC Cash, but 4.9-6.9% fee for credit card deposit is a heavy burden, besides you can’t use the credit card for withdrawal, so bitcoin is the best option and the fastest payout usually far less than 1 hour. Join Bovada BTC Exclusive Club.
- Restricted Countries: All countries except the USA (but no new sign up accepted from the states of DE, MD, NV, NJ, NY, UT & WA)
- Casino: In case the link in the box doesn’t work, click $5,000 & $3,750.
- BetOnline is an offshore sportsbook giant (see the list of best offshore bookies) providing both casino & poker, founded in ‘91, fast-growing in the US with the business principle of “1st priority Service over Sales”.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, BTC Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Stellar, Bank Wire, Check & Money Orders, and withdrawal is flawless, probably one of the fastest in the industry.
- Excellent casino bonuses both welcome & reload, and VIP promotions customized for qualified players will be sent by e-mail.
- Restricted Countries: Australia, France, the UK & Panama, etc.
- Sports Betting Casino was founded in 2001 and licensed in Panama, belongs to BetOnline Group, and literally follows all BetOnline principles including fast payouts.
- The welcome bonus is usually identical to BetOnline except for bonus codes and similar promotions to existing customers (probably a bit scale down) so if you’re satisfied with Betonline, suggest you register Sports Betting as well to capture all the promotional benefits.
- See Promotion Page
- Restricted Countries: Australia, France, the UK & Panama, etc.
High Country Casino
- High Country Casino is owned & operated by Main Street Vegas Group, founded in 1999 and licensed in Costa Rica, it’s seen as one of the best operators in the country, and, customers generally praise for its good service but observed a few negative feedback of payout related to the sister site Vegas Casino Online, so suggest you do your own DD (due Diligence) before you commit large amounts of deposit.
- Accept deposit by Visa, American Express & Bitcoin.
- Various high-roller bonuses both welcome & especially reload offers.
- Restricted Countries: Bosnia Herzegovina, Russia, Morocco, Malaysia, Singapore & Costa Rica.
Tiger Gaming (Panama)
- Tiger Gaming was founded in 1999, licensed in Curacao & owned by Thot Management NV that shares the Poker platform with BetOnline Group as a part of the Chico network one of the fastest-growing poker groups.
- In fact, Tiger Gaming is famous for Poker, especially its soft nature (means a lot of “Fish”, if you’re a poker player suggest check Latest Soft List to Prey Fish).
- They accept almost all deposit methods including cryptocurrencies and are one of the fastest payout operators in the industry.
- Restricted Countries: Australia, France, Ghana, Indonesia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Nigeria, Panama, South Africa, and the USA.
- Bookmaker EU was founded in ‘85 (online from 2000), licensed in Costa Rica, the biggest offshore betting site & famous for Sportsbook’s slogan of “All line starts here” by officially declaring “We never fear professionals”.
- Bookmaker EU payout is extremely fast.
- Their sportsbook service is no doubt world top class but when it comes to Casino, it’s far from top-notch, and the available games are extremely limited. Given the decent promotion offers (both welcome & reload), you may want to focus on enjoying the bonuses although the WR is tough.
- Restricted Countries: France & Costa Rica.
High Roller Casino
- Note: This casino is not a high roller casino bonus site, but since many people may have been misled by its name, we share their information here.
- High Roller Casino was launched in 2017, a white label running on the MT SecureTrade platform, licensed both in UK (UKGC) & Malta.
- Accept Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill (Bitcoin is not accepted)
- Restricted Countries: Many countries including the UK, so suggest you click HERE and unless you’re geo-blocked, your country may be accepted.
High Roller Bonus Claim Process with EV Approach
So, how should you claim and make areal cash from high roller casino bonuses by using the EV (Expected Value) approach?
Let me quickly go through the process with a real example of Bet365 Casino 100% Match Bonus (it’s not really equivalent to the high roller bonuses we list in this guide, nevertheless the basic principle, process & key cautions are all valid) ;
- As kept saying in our documents, It’s very important to claim the Sportsbook Welcome Offer first.
- In case you have not registered Bet365 Sportsbook yet, do that first to claim the Sportsbook bonus. Because once you register in the casino you will lose the entitlement sportsbook welcome bonus. You need a special method to extract cash from it. Please see Bet365 Sign Up Offer – How To Guarantee £/€150+ Profit With No Gambling;
- If you’ve already registered in a sportsbook, then go to Casino T&C Page to understand the required condition. It says For the New Player Bonus you will need to wager the amount of your deposit/transfer and bonus 20 times prior to making a withdrawal. If you want to get a maximum £100 bonus you need to deposit £100, then your WR would be (£100 + £100) x 20 = £4,000
WR Contribution By Game
- One thing you need to be careful is that Casino (not only Bet365) set different WR contribution among games. Bet365 says ” For the New Player Bonus, not all games contribute the same percentage to your wagering requirement. Wagers made on games contribute 100%, with the following exceptions. All games within the Games & Keno category contribute 50% (except Keno itself, which contributes 100%). Baccarat (all variations), Let Them Ride Poker and Wild Viking contribute 25%. Craps, Pai Gow Poker (all variations), Red Dog, Roulette (all variations), Sic Bo, and Stravaganza contribute 20%. Blackjack (all variations except Blackjack Surrender, Blackjack Switch, and Lucky Blackjack) and Casino Hold’em contribute 10%. All Video Poker games contribute 5%. Live Hi-Lo, Blackjack Surrender, Blackjack Switch, Lucky Blackjack, Pontoon, Video Poker or Video Slots double-up games and Multi Spin Slot Games (Goblin’s Cave, Ocean Princess, Triple Profits, Tropic Reels, and Ugga Bugga) do not contribute towards the wagering requirement. For example: if you wager £20 on Keno, it will contribute £20 towards your wagering requirement; if you wager £20 on Blackjack, it will contribute £2 towards your wagering requirement. All other games do not contribute to the wagering requirement.”
Slots Are Inevitable Game
- So, you need to avoid such low contribution games (which are off course sadly the low house edge games), even Roulette’s contribution is merely 20%. The good thing is Bet365 has a staggering nearly 70 jackpot games, which seems to be more than any other existing casino. Anyhow, having read the restrictions, the Slots Games excluding the ones specified in the above are 100% contribution. However, please be noted that T&C can be changeable at any time, so ensure you read the updated one before you start. Anyhow, choosing the Slot with the highest RTP (Return To Player)% seems to be the most appropriate. For the best tactics of Slots, Casino Bonus Strategy – How To Beat Online Casino With Expected Value Betting, where you can also find how to search low RTP slots. You may choose any slots of which RTP is over 95% (means the house edge is 5%), I chose the famous Bloodsucker (the RTP is 98%, supposed to be the highest among all slot games; Or, The Thief with RTP of 97.6%;
Slots Quick EV & Roulette
- So, use the standard tactics of Minimum Stake + Maximum Line and set autoplay. Regarding the EV, let’s use the formula of EV = Bonus – WR x Casino House Edge (%) = £100 – £4,000 x 2% (Bloodsuckers’ RTP is 98% thus 2% is the house edge) = £20 It’s positive thus worth doing. Just in case, you get bored with Slots and want to play some other games, probably Roulette (although the WR contribution is 20% but yet better than some other games like Blackjack & Video Poker) is the easiest one. Suggest you use the Demo version to practice a few times to avoid any careless mistakes. Place the minimum stake on the color red OR black. Since some casinos may suspect you as a bonus abuser if you keep doing 50:50 betting during the course of WR, you may want to choose treble. It is like Number 1st 12 or 2nd 12 or 3rd 12 and bet £10 each in 2 choices which give you the return of £30 as below image;
Alternatively, you can explore the lower house edge games. You will find the specific games & tactics in Smart Ways To Use Top 3 Lowest House Edge Games To Extract Casino Bonus.
High Roller Bonuses High-Risk Management
The harsh reality first, mathematically you can’t win casino for the long term due to the house edge. I am saying the long term. For the short term yes you have chances to win due to the Variance.
We’re not counting on any luck of variance but sorely depending on the mathematical edge calculated in Expected Value Betting by using advantage play.
Expected Value Approach
A very quick explanation about EV. Expected value is a concept in probability describing the average outcome of a random event.
This means it’s the basis of determining the long-term profitability of betting. Simply, positive +EV is profitable over the long term, and the bigger the more profit.
Therefore as long as you take the offers with Positive EV you will surely beat the casino in Long Term.
As said, due to the house edge, all the casino games are negative EV (except 1 game) but when the bonus comes in, the rule of the game becomes completely different.
In short, the only surest way to beat the casino with +EV is making use of bonuses, especially lucrative high-roller bonuses.
Casino Bonus EV
In calculating EV in Casino games, you need 2 variables;
- House Edge
- Total Wager Amount you plan to bet
Let’s say you play Blackjack of 3% house edge, and you wager £100 in total, you will theoretically lose £3. Variance plays a lot for a small wager, it may not be £3 but much bigger or smaller. But when the wager amount (to be precise the number of playing games) becomes large such as £10,000 ( £10 x 1,000 times play), the loss will get closer to 3%.
As used in the previous Bet365 Bonus process example, the calculation formula of casino bonus EV is;
EV (Expected Value) = Bonus – WR* x Casino House Edge (%)
*WR (Wager Requirement) is a multiplier that represents the number of times you need to play through a bonus before you can withdraw any winnings related to the bonus, expressed in 40X, which means you have to wager 40 times on bonus, etc.
So, if you Deposit £100, Get a £100 Bonus (100% match) with 20X WR on deposit + Bonus means £4,000 wagering before you can withdraw. If you play Blackjack,
EV = £100 – £4,000 x 0.8% = £68
But, if you play Roulette (European single “0”)
EV = £100 – £4,000 x 2.7% = -£8
So, you can expect a positive EV if you play Blackjack but if you play Roulette, your EV will be negative. Thus it’s worth pursuing by deciding not to use Roulette but to play Blackjack.
EV Simulation with Limited Budget
However, this formula applies to the case your bankroll is unlimited. This means if you bust your deposit & bonus while completing the WR you keep adding money until you complete WR.
However, most of the players will be emotionally intolerant for doing this once the deposit & bonus are busted, it’s hard to keep pumping your own money until you complete WR.
Therefore, you need to simulate your Expectation based on Without Unlimited Budget. In other words, simulate the % of Busting Your Entire Fund before Completing WR. This gives you a much better sense of the Risk you have to bear and evaluate if that risk is acceptable or not.
You can see the detailed simulation in the “High Roller Casino Bonus – Appendix” at the end of this guide.
Advanced Casino Calculator – EV Maximiser
You may want to consider using EV Maximiser which is an excellent casino bonus tool.
Suggest watching the Introductory Video, which will give you a good insight into how it works. Click the below screenshot, then you will be navigated to the video;
It does all the calculations to work out
- The estimated value
- Chance of busting
- Profit per hour and the average amount of wagering completely
- A slots machine database with over 800 machines including the house edge and variance level of each game
In the EV calculation, we commented that “Thus it’s worth pursuing by deciding not to use Roulette but to play Blackjack.”, but, as seen in the Bet365 example, many casinos restrict the low house edge games that can be used to complete WR.
However, almost all casinos set Slot game as counted 100% for WR, therefore EV Maximiser is very useful from this viewpoint as well.
For the full details of the EV Maximiser, go to Online Casino Bonus Calculator – 2 Advanced Software To Beat Wager Requirements.
EV Approach Wrap-Up
Allow me to reiterate that when you take a high roller casino bonus 20 times, you may not be able to win the first 15 times in a row and lose £50-100 each time, but the next 5 times may bring you over £2,000.
We talk about Expected Value which is an Average Value and the average will always come through over the long term. You’ll definitely have ups and downs, but as long as you take up only the +EV offers, you will result in profit.
Since you’re a high roller, you have a large bankroll, understand the value, and big stomach to digest individual losses, therefore, casino high roller bonus hunting with an EV approach would be a good way to boost your entire Extra Money.
Casino High-Risk Bonus Key Success Tips
Let me share a list of tips to succeed in high roller casino bonus hunting.
Money Management – Wager Allocation
In financial trading like equity or Forex, professional traders never allocate over 3% of the fund into a single trade. This bonus hunting has an equivalent or even higher risk level than those financial trading. Therefore, it’s wise not to assign over 2% of your bankroll.
Allow me to remind those who think the casino is much higher risk than equity or Forex of the fact that Advantage Play is not gambling and much lower risk-Free.
For the rationale behind this notion, please take a look at How To Make A Living Sports Betting – Full Assessment of 3 Methods By Numbers;, where we measure & compare Certainty of Profit or Loss Outcome among various investment vehicles.
Anyhow, the key success factor of the high-risk casino bonus is disciplinary money management. Keep participating in the game without busting your fund is essential for long-term Extra Income Creation.
Association Between Bonus & Deposit
There are offers that the bonus is not associated with the deposit you make. This is a juicy case because you can go into 2 phases.
The 1st phase is that you play with your real money without any WR (and no game restrictions) and if you win, then just forfeit the bonus part and withdraw.
The 2nd phase is if you don’t win in the 1st phase, you play with the bonus as the 2nd chance.
So, if you find such an offer, go for it, needless to say, the bust rate is much lower than the bonus connected to the deposit case.
You can naturally understand that the size of the bonus matters. Generally speaking, bonuses over 90% of the deposit are usually profitable while bonuses below 30% are not profitable & pretty much depending on WR.
So, try to select larger % bonuses.
Bonus Absolute Size
Bear in mind that when casino sets bet limits as absolute values like £10 per bet, you can generally increase your relative volatility by decreasing bonus size. This means a smaller bonus size could be more profitable.
Game Selection – Slots
In this high-risk casino bonus, the strategy I used in NDB (No Deposit Bonus) can be used which is;
High variance means high volatility, by increasing the volatility you have a better chance to be profitable.
Volatility & RTP
From the above tactics, the most suitable slots are with high variance and RTP over 95%.
Decrease the number of winning lines to 1-2. You could hit a combination that gives you over 10,000 x of your bet or lose, which increases the volatility of the game over 10 times.
You may find that there are some slots allowing you to double your win or lose it with a 50:50 chance. Just keeping double up until you win high enough or you lose, which helps you reach the game’s RTP.
Best Casino Bonus Sites
On top of this high roller casino bonus list, you may want to explore the following 4 lists of the best gambling sites which can satisfy each player’s unique needs;
High Roller Casino Bonus – Appendix
As explained in the EV approach section, you will find the simulation result here.
Simulation (1) Bonus
The bonus is; 100% deposit bonus, so deposit £100 get £100 bonus and 20X WR on deposit + Bonus means £4,000
The calculator we use is the one prepared by Winner Gambling. Let me quickly go through How To Calculate;
- Go To Winner Gambling Simulator Page
- Input the following variables (I use the previous example);
- Deposit Amount (£100)
- Bonus Amount (£100)
- WR (£4,000)
- Bet Size (assume £1 per play)
- (Simulation 100,000 times, the higher more accurate but more time)
- Leave Blank for Unlimited Bankroll
- Click Simulate, then you see the result of £82.81 average return in the range of the maximum £385 to the minimum return -£100. Means busting with 0.715% of chance, so you still have a chance of busting although very limited.
- So, you see the expected return distribution as below. This gives you a good sense of the probability of your earning range in graphics (so around £100 return is the highest chance);
- However, if you increase the stake from £1 to £5, then the result will be significantly different as below;
- Let’s simulate the Roulette case;
- The result shows;
So you see the simple EV formula of Roulette shows -£8 as a single number. However, this simulation gives you a chance of 10% busting. That is even half of 21% of Blackjack’s £5 stake case.
The key implication is the Law Of Large Numbers, which means play as many as possible with the smallest stake/bet per each play.
This will Reduce the Variance. Importantly, a detailed simulationlike the above will allow you to make a proper decision that can suit your risk tolerance. These are the essences of the EV approach.
Simulation (2) Gambling Without Bonus
All that we have discussed as an advantage play is making the best use of Bonus. If you don’t use a bonus, it’s merely gambling.
Let’s use the calculator with the example of Roulette without the bonus. I just did 2 simulations of Limited Bankroll & Unlimited Bankroll.
Your average return will be -£80 with merely a 4%+ chance of gaining profit & the 66% busting your bankroll before you can wager £4,000.
Your average return will be -£108 and merely a 4%+ chance of gaining profit by redepositing money unlimitedly until you reach £4,000 wager.
That’s is the reason I myself never do gambling, if you want to make money from the casino, the advantage play (means playing only +EV opportunities) is the only way.
Thank you for reading, and please contact us (or Click Face Icon) if you have any questions or concerns. (don’t worry, we will not charge you any fee, everything is free here).
Joshua Walker (bio)
Editor – Global Extra Money (GEM)