- Best Blockchain Provably Fair Casino List
- What are Blockchain Casino & Provably Fair Game?
- Bitcoin Provably Fair Games Wrap Up
Best Blockchain Provably Fair Casino List
Blockchain casino enables you to play provably fair games based on the Bitcoin decentralized open-source technology which prohibits casinos from any manipulation & cheating.
Probably fair is an algorithm that can be verified for fairness of the casino by the casino’s transparent database, which means you can see exactly how your win/loss transactions are processed.
If a game is provably fair, each customer has the means to double-check if the random number generator (RNG) worked as it was supposed to.
We share the list of the best 10 Bitcoin blockchain provably fair casinos as follows;
- Stake was founded in 2017 and licensed in Curacao, providing both Casino & Sportsbook.
- All casino games are in-house made and they claim to be the first licensed provably fair casino in the world
- A very active forum called Stake Community and chat stream are available
- Accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ripple
- For registration, you just need a username, password, and an email address
- Restricted Countries: USA, Curacao, Syria, Iran, North Korea, Australia, Netherlands, France, and Dutch West Indies
- BitStarz was founded in 2014 and licensed in Curacao.
- BitStarz has often been rated as the no. 1 Bitcoin Casino mainly because of its Probably Fair games, fast payout & competitive customer support.
- Hybrid Casino: Accept Bitcoin + Fiat Currencies of USD, EUR, AUD, CAD, RMB & RUB, etc.
- Only e-mail required to register on top of setting User Name & PW (e-mail address needs to be verified)
- Restricted Countries: France, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
- Primedice was founded in 2013 and get licensed in Curacao.
- Available Only 1 High-Low In-house Dice game which is Provably Fair (RTP 99%) & extremely huge Jackpot (over 100BTC)
- Accept BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, XRP & DOGE.
- e-mail, Log-in Name, DOB & PW are required to open an account
- Restricted Country: Click HERE and unless “Sorry, Primedice isn’t available in your region” message appears, you’re accepted.
- 7BitCasino was founded in 2014 and licensed in Curacao.
- Claim all games are provably fair.
- Hybrid Casino: Accept 6 Cryptocurrencies, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Visa, Skrill, Rapid Transfer, EcoPayz, Zimpler, Klarna, GiroPay, Interac & Trustly, etc.
- Only e-mail required to register on top of setting PW
- Restricted Countries: Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom & United States.
- BetChain was founded in 2014 and licensed by Curacao.
- Claim all are Probably Fair games
- Hybrid Casino: Accept BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC & DOG and EUR, AUD, CAD, ZAR, NOK & RUB
- Only e-mail required to register on top of setting User Name & PW
- Restricted Countries: US, UK, Spain, the Netherlands, France, and Israel
- Crypto Games was founded in 2014 and licensed in Curacao.
- 100% Probably Fair Games – Offer 8 Games of Dice, Slot, Blackjack, Roulette, Video Poker, Plinko, Lotto & Minesweeper
- Low House Edge: 1.0% – 2.7% range (many games are below 2% house edge)
- Accept 10+ Cryptocurrencies
- This link will automatically assign your user name, no personal information are needed to create an account, but suggest go to Setting and set E-mail & PW to log-in securely
- Restricted Countries: Australia, Belgium, Curacao, Denmark, Estonia, France, Hungary, Hong Kong, Israel, Italy, Romania, Spain, Turkey, The Netherlands, USA & UK
- Cloudbet was founded in 2013 and licensed by E-Gambling Montenegro as well as Curacao eGaming, providing both Casino & Sportsbook.
- Cloudbet’s Crypto Arcade is all provably fair.
- Accept only Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash and one of the earliest BTC casinos as well as probably the highest betting limits among bitcoin exclusive sportsbooks.
- Only e-mail & DOB (Date Of Birth) information is required to open an account
- Restricted Countries: UK, US, Hong Kong, and Singapore
- Bitsler was founded in 2015 and licensed in Curacao.
It offers15+ in-house, provably fair games (verifier for each game) + over 1500 games from other game providers as well as sports & eSports.
Accept BTC & over 15 Altcoins, provide own crypto exchange.
- Only e-mail, DOB & setting Registered Name are required to open an account.
- Restricted Countries: Click HERE, if the “Access Restricted” display doesn’t appear, you’re most likely accepted.
- Nitrogen Sports was founded in 2012 & Licensed in San Jose Costa Rica
- Nitrogen Sports is one of the most reputable & highly rated Bitcoin Sportsbook & Casino
- Offer (claim Blackjack provably fair)
- No personal information is needed to register, only just Setting User Name & PW
- Restricted Countries: None (they said “users can experience issues when accessing the site from Russia, China, Brazil, Costa Rica and the UK ” if so use reliable VPN)
- 1XBit was founded in 2015 & licensed in Curacao.
- Dice provably fair.
- Accept over 50 cryptocurrencies.
- Totally anonymous but suggest you input an email address to recover the account No & password that is automatically generated after you click the registration button.
- Restricted Countries: Many, so click HERE and if the geo-blocking sign doesn’t appear, you’re most likely accepted.
What are Blockchain Casino & Provably Fair Game?
Are You Aware of the RTP of Each Game?
Return to Player (RTP) is the average amount of money returned to players over a set period of time, which you can find in each game.
So, how can you find RTP? bitStarz says;
Finding the RTP of any game is quick and easy here at BitStarz. We know you need to know this information and it helps you pick games that suit your risk level. So, you have three choices. First up, head to the bottom of games where there is usually a review. Here you should be able to find the RTP rather easily. Next up, you can head into the pay table section of games, usually found by clicking the question mark icon. Alternatively, you can check out the BitStarz blog for an in-depth game review of the slot where we will detail the RTP and a few other stats too.
The below shows Mega Joker Slot info that gives one of the highest RTP of 99%;
Do You Trust Casino’s RNG Claim?
The RTP should be achieved based on Random Number Generator (RNG), which is a mathematical formula to ensure every card dealt, dice rolled, or wheel spun is completely random and therefore unpredictable.
It is, however, technically, easy for an online casino to manipulate bets’ outcomes. And most gamblers are said to have the fear that online gambling sites may rip them off.
Provably Fair is A Solution
Then, Provably Fair comes in as a solution.
Watch the below video explaining how blockchain technology brings the provably fair game to life;
How exactly does Provably Fair Work?
The provably fair technology will give you easy access to that information, and once the game round is over, you can check if the outcome was truly random.
This happens when the casino basically sends you the encrypted end result before you place a bet and then allows you to check if the random number generator was truly random at the end.
BitStarz Probably Fair games page shows you how it exactly works with the specific examples, good supplementary explanation on what the above video briefly explains;
Which Games Are Probably Fair?
Roulette or dice are the most popular provably fair games because there is only a single outcome.
The more complicated the game is, the harder the implementation of provably fair becomes, so card games including poker and blackjack that generate many outcomes with many cards are less provably fair.
However, on top of Bitcoin, many Altcoins represented by Ethereum create more sophisticated features and we can expect blockchain-based probably fair games will only expand & increase down the road.
Bitcoin Provably Fair Games Wrap Up
Bitcoin blockchain-based casinos give you 2 big advantages;
- Low House Edge: Bitcoin casinos with the less operational cost usually set a much lower house edge compared with non-crypto casinos, which will surely increase your profitability.
- Fairness: Blockchain-based provably fair games ensure transparency & fairness of each game, which assures the claimed RTP for the long term.
Remember, almost all online casinos are still not probably fair games, you will surely want to choose the Blockchain-based online casinos which can complete the circle of trust between you and the casino.
Good Luck On Your Crypto Betting!!
Joshua Walker (bio)
Editor – Global Extra Money (GEM)