- World Top Esports Betting Sites
- List of Best Esports Betting Sites
- Best E-Sports Betting Sites Comparison
- Esports Betting Sites Reviews
- Thunderpick – Best Esports Betting Site Overall
- Bitsler – Cryptocurrencies Esports Betting Site with Own Event
- BetOnline – Sportsbook Industry Best Practice Extends to Esports Betting
- Jazzsports – Esports Great Offers with Same Day Payment Policy
- Cloudbet – Highest Limit Crypto Esports with Generous Bonuses
- BetUS – Very Generous Welcome Offer & Esports Cash Bonus
- Pinnacle – Best Esports Betting Site for Sharp/High Rollers
- 888Starz – World First DeFi Esports Betting Platform
- BetNow – Simple & Comprehensive Esports Betting Features
- My Bookie – Informative Esports Betting Site Good for Newbies
- All You Need To Know About eSports Betting Sites
- Esports Betting Promotions
- Best Esports Betting Sites By Country
- Esports Betting Sites Selection Conclusion & Success Tip
- Best Esports Sportsbook FAQs
World Top Esports Betting Sites
Esports betting site is the sportsbook that enables the punters to place bets on esports major titles like DOTA 2, CS: GO, Call Of Duty & League Of Legends (LoL).
We have studied hundreds of bookmakers and developed the list of best Esports betting sites, their comparisons & summary reviews including esports promotions, which enables you to assess & select the right Esports betting platform.
The current list is based on our latest research in May 2022.
List of Best Esports Betting Sites
Here is a quick list of our World Best 10 esports betting sites;
- Thunderpick – Overall best Esports betting site see if you’re accepted without Geo-Block.
- Bitsler – Esports sportsbook accepting 20 Cryptocurrencies & own event, bet your crypto.
- BetOnline – The largest Esports market with exclusive Esports promotions, see latest offers.
- Jazz Sports – Esports great bonuses for every player in the world, see Risk-Free Offer.
- BetUS – Most generous Esports bonuses in the industry, see the latest offer.
- Cloudbet – Esports crypto site with highest betting limit & offers, see 5BTC Bonus + 100FS.
- Pinnacle Sports – World’s sharpest Esports sportsbook with own tournament, welcome Pro.
- 888Starz – World First DeFi Esports Betting Platform, see Latest Esports Offer or 50 FS.
- BetNow – Comprehensive Esports interface with a lot of offers, see latest promotions.
- My Bookie – Best for Esports betting newbies with informative news, see Esports blog.
Esports Betting Sites Reviews
Thunderpick – Best Esports Betting Site Overall
- Thunderpick (run by Paloma Media B.V.) was established in 2017 & licensed in Curacao
- Very serious in the Esports category.
- The widest coverage of Esports titles and regularly holds its own Esports tournament like Thunderpick Bitcoin Series, and a 100% deposit bonus also applies to Esports.
- Watch Esports live streaming for all “Match of the Day” games and highlights are available via Thunderpick youtube.
- Looks high limits on winning bets with competitive odds.
- To sign up, only email & PW setting is required, yes anonymous site (no KYC unless suspicious activities detected)
- Restricted Countries: Click HERE, if the Geo-Block message doesn’t appear, you’re most likely accepted.
Bitsler – Cryptocurrencies Esports Betting Site with Own Event
- Bitsler was founded in 2015 and licensed in Curacao, by offering sports & Esports as well as 15+ in-house, provably fair games (verifier for each game) + over 1500 games from other game providers.
- Regular own Esports tournament like Bitsler Cup is held as well as Esports live betting from twitch, youtube, Billi Billi, and Huya are available.
Accept 20+ cryptocurrencies and provide an in-house crypto exchange.
- Only e-mail, DOB & setting Registered Name are required to open an account.
- Restricted Countries: Click HERE, if the “Access Restricted” display doesn’t appear, you’re most likely accepted.
BetOnline – Sportsbook Industry Best Practice Extends to Esports Betting
- BetOnline was founded in ‘91 (online from 2001), licensed in Panama, fast-growing in the US, with the business principle of “1st priority Service over Sales”.
- Put big efforts on Esports – the largest market coverage, live streamings & exclusive esports promotions regularly updated.
- High wagering limit – worth noting that they allow re-bet on the same game which effectively allows you to circumvent limits.
- Excellent promotion especially permanent offers called “lifetime reload bonus” (see the full list on the PROMOS page), yes you read it right “Lifetime” for both Fiat Currency & Cryptocurrency deposit plus various ongoing offers like Odds Booster.
- Restricted Countries: Australia, France & Panama
Jazzsports – Esports Great Offers with Same Day Payment Policy
- Jazzsports was founded in 1994, and licensed in Costa Rica by promising flawless payment under the Same Day Payout policy.
- Serious about Esports, see the feature of Esports betting & watch the image video Here.
- A simple user interface, and active live streaming on Esports as well as all major US sports events, Horse Racing & Casino.
- The continuous improvements to achieve a safe & friendly environment acquired a high reputation.
- Apart from the standard welcome bonus, you can choose Esports exclusive offer if you prefer.
- Accept BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH & DASH, and Card, Skrill & P to P
- Restricted Countries: Basically None.
Cloudbet – Highest Limit Crypto Esports with Generous Bonuses
- Cloudbet was founded in 2013 and licensed by E-Gambling Montenegro as well as Curacao eGaming, providing Sportsbook, Esports & Casino – all Crypto Arcade games are provably fair.
- Wide range of Esports titles & market coverage with competitive odds (Zero-Margin Bet).
- Claims “Welcomes professional sports punters, offers betting limits up to 10 BTC for major markets. Contact the trading team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to review and agree on raising limits for additional events“.
- Industry’s top 23 cryptocurrencies acceptance including DOGE, LTC & DASH, and one of the earliest BTC sportsbooks.
- Only e-mail & password setting is required to open an account (Nio KYC unless suspicious activity is detected)
- Restricted Countries: UK, US, Hong Kong, and Singapore
BetUS – Very Generous Welcome Offer & Esports Cash Bonus
- BetUS was founded in 1994, and licensed in Casta Rica by claiming “Get Paid Immediately Every Time” based on the promise of ultra-fast payout.
- Wide Esports titles including Valorant with good market coverages.
- The interface of the site including mobile is uncluttered & comprehensive, thus very easy to navigate, good for Esports beginners (see BetUS Esports news).
- Use Twitch live streaming for highlights.
- The most generous welcome offers but for those who play only Esports, use a 10% Cash Bonus for a sign-up offer (risk-free ESPORTS100 is no longer valid).
- Restricted Countries: Netherlands, Costa Rica, Panama, Curacao, Germany, Philippines, UK, Belgium & Ukraine (this can be changing, so click HERE to ensure you’re not rejected).
Pinnacle – Best Esports Betting Site for Sharp/High Rollers
- Pinnacle started in 1998, licensed in Netherland Antilles, probably the most famous for low juice operators means the most competitive odds to achieve high volume with a low-margin business model.
- Strong commitments to Esports by covering huge markets as well as holding regular own title tournaments such as Pinnacle Cup.
- Excellent Esports educational papers ranging from newbie’s Esports Glossary to advanced Esports strategies for pros.
- Officially welcome educated professional – See this page where you find “Welcome Professional” policies, Encourage arb trading on their site.
- Restricted Countries: Many (full list in Pinnacle T&C 1.1.3) & also beware of the fact that Pinnacle is famous for the worst customer support response, so you may want to use the Bet Broker providing Pinnacle White Label rather than Pinnacle itself
Why Must-Have for the Sharp, see Pinnacle Review
888Starz – World First DeFi Esports Betting Platform
- 888Starz was founded in 2018, get licensed in Curacao and the 1st DeFi betting company using Tron blockchain by providing Sports, Esports & Casino.
- See the Esports exclusive offer which updates every day!!
- Your bet accumulates bonus points that can purchase codes for various promotions.
- Accept 45 cryptocurrencies & 60+ fiats (Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafe & Jeton, etc)
- Unique Casino Reward Model: Regardless of win/lose, automatically earn one 888tron token per every around $80 bet, of which process is Mining and generates passive income, actually, Over $15 Mio. Token Interests in USDT have already been paid out.
- Restricted Country: Several, so go Registration and if you’re not Geo-Blocked, you may be able to register.
BetNow – Simple & Comprehensive Esports Betting Features
- BetNow was established in 2015, licensed in Curacao, and has gained a positive reputation mainly because of good customer support, competitive horse racing odds & live betting.
- Reasonable Esports coverage (both titles & markets) including live betting.
- Provide one of the best live betting experiences for a wide sports range including prop betting with a quick bet feature.
- Loyalty programs and Re-up bonuses are attractive even for casual bettors – see Promotion.
- The sign-up process is very simple with a single page input.
My Bookie – Informative Esports Betting Site Good for Newbies
- My Bookie was established in 2014, licensed in Costa Rica, and is one of the fastest-growing betting sites given its friendly user interface, wide coverage of sports & casino games, and good customer support.
- Esports’s title & market coverage are relatively limited compared with other sites we list here, but the extensive sports betting guide, sports news & Esports blog help novice players start Esports betting easily while competitive odds & loyalty programs like VIP Club are appreciated by heavy players.
- One of the best promotional offers in the industry.
- Restricted Countries: Many, so go to the Sign-Up Page, and if your country name appears in the dropdown menu for address input, you’re OK. (BTW, USA accepted).
All You Need To Know About eSports Betting Sites
What’s Esports Betting All About?
Esports means Electronic Sports.
You may have an experience of playing video games with your friends, namely multi-plyer gaming, that’s all about Esports. What we refer to is that Esports only played at extremely high-level competitions in huge tournaments with massive money rewards.
Esports betting sites are where you can bet on those competitions (on individual teams).
Watch 30 seconds Jazz Sports video I took from Jazz bet Esports page to feel the flavor of it;
If you are really a beginner for Esports betting,
Biggest Esports Titles / Tournaments to Bet On
Literally, almost any multiplayer videogame can be used for esports betting, League of Legends (LoL) is the most popular game in the esports betting world.
The shortlist of some of the biggest and most successful esports betting options & tournaments are;
- League Of Legends (LoL): Multiplayer battle arena game by Riot Games in 2009 – European Championship (LoL LEC) / Championship Series (LoL LCS) / Champions Korea (LoL LCK) / Pro League (LoL LPL) / World Championships.
- Dota 2: Hardest battle arena game by Valve in 2013 – The International / ONE Esports Singapore Major
- Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CS: Go): Team-based first-person shooter by Valve in 2012 – ESL Pro League
- Call Of Duty: A first-person shooter game by Activision in 2003 – Call Of Duty League
- OverWatch: A first-person shooter game by Blizzard Entertainment in 2016 – Overwatch League
- StarCraft 2: An SF real-time strategy by Blizzard Entertainment in 2010 – Global StarCraft II League
- Valorant: A first-person hero shooter game by Riot Games in 2019 – Valorant Champions Tour
- Rocket League: A vehicular soccer game by Psyonix in 2015 – Rocket League Spring Series
Besides, big sportsbooks regularly hold their own title tournament such as;
Esports Unique Betting Market – Prop Betting
On top of the common betting market such as Match Winner (a simple outright bet on which Dota 2 team will win etc) and Tournament Winner (futures, betting on the outright winner of an event), there are unique Esports Prop-Bet (proposition betting).
Some of the popular esports prop-bets are;
First Map / Map Winner
You’re betting on who will win the map.
In first-person shooters like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, betting on who will win the first map is a pretty universal type of esports betting.
You’re betting on an individual map to be played, deciding who will be the winner of that single round. You may want to research the previous stats by looking at what the win rate for each map for each team which you compare against their playing style.
First Kill and First Blood
You’re betting on which team will score the first kill on the map.
It’s also most relevant to first-person shooters like CS; Go or Rainbow Six. You bet on a team you think will pick up the first kill or elimination to kick off the competition.
You may want to follow the esports live streams to get a good idea of when an entry fragger in a CS; GO game could give you a winning result on your first kill in-play bet. See more on LoL First Blood;
Do some research via Twitch or Reddit to see which of the esports players are statistically viable for you to make money.
Match Duration Over / Under
You’re betting on the match duration is lower or higher than the set time.
MOBA (Multiplayer online battle arena) such as LoL & Dota2 games lasts until one team destroys the enemy team’s Nexus. Surrender is also a winning mechanism, but it normally doesn’t happen in professional matches.
When it comes to the Match Duration bet, Esports betting sites provide you with an average time, and you bet on if the duration is over or under compared with that number.
Baron / Dragon Kills
You’re betting on which team will slay the Next Dragon or Baron.
Baron and dragon are the two biggest neutral monsters in the game like LoL. Baron and dragon are often dubbed as the most important objectives given the various types of buffs they provide. Both competing teams do their best to clinch crucial dragons as well as the baron later on.
Esports Betting Cautions
You may have heard about Informal betting sites like CSGO Lounge. But they are informal markets.
Usually, you do have no idea who is actually behind the site or the fairness of the site. You also don’t have a path for recourse if something goes wrong with your bet or your balance.
We saw many complaints about the problem of turning in-game items into cash.
We strongly suggest avoiding these informal lounge betting and using the legitimate betting sites we list in this guide, which release you from suffering any of those issues.
Skins betting uses virtual goods you have in the game rather than real cash for wagering. Skins are the decorative covers for players’ weapons, namely costumes or designs to enhance their character or equipment, which was especially popular & developed in CS: Go.
Skin betting is not regulated, thus there have been a lot of legal and ethical issues we have ever heard about. Actually, many skin-gambling sites do not explicitly declare their ownership, so complete lack of transparency.
None of the sportsbooks we list in this guide offer Skin betting.
We suggest keeping yourself away from the betting sites providing Skins betting as well.
Esports Betting Promotions
General Promotion Application to Esports
What you need to know is if the general welcome offer (bonuses/free-plays) can apply to Esports, because it’s often the case Esports (like horse racing) is excluded from those offers.
For example, BetUS offers a lucrative 200% up to $2,500 sign-up bonus, but their bonus can’t be used for Esports. The only bonus you can use to play Esports is a 10% Cash Bonus (ESPORTS100 is shown on this page but it’s no longer available).
We assume it’s not a big issue for most of the players because Esports betting is usually an extended betting market for sports bettors.
However, if you are the one who bet on ONLY Esports, then you need to be careful.
Esports Exclusive Promotions
So, Esports exclusive bonuses are rare and any sites providing such offers as Jazzbet & BetOnline are very valuable for Esports punters.
Currently, Jazzbet’s Esports sign-up offer is Risk-Free First Bet up to $1,000
BetOnline provides you with ongoing 2 Esports offers as below, which they regularly update, thus go to the Esports section in Promotion to see the latest offers;
Parlay Power Up – Completely automated accumulator cash bonus
Esports Rebate – 20% rebate on Esports bets loss weekly that pays out in casino free spins.
Best Esports Betting Sites By Country
We summarize the availability of each Esports sportsbook by the country for your convenience as below;
|Site / Country||USA||Canada||UK||Germany||Australia||Singapore||India|
The best USA Esports betting sites are BetOnline & BetUS, while for Canada & Australia, Thunderpick & Cloudbet are good choices.
The UK Esports punters may prefer BetOnline & Jazzbet.
For all other countries including any jurisdictions not being listed in the above table, Jazz Sports & Nitrogen accepts every player from all over the world.
Esports Betting Sites Selection Conclusion & Success Tip
Esports gambling is no longer a niche and esports global gambling revenue was doubled to US$14 billion in 2020 and is expected to exceed $205 Billion by 2027 according to 2CV research.
Whether you are a casual bettor or a serious sharp, Esports betting will surely expand your betting horizon and the most crucial thing is to select the right, means legitimate Esports betting site which can also meet your unique betting needs.
Hope our list gives you enough information to make an objective decision in this regard though if you have any other suggestions or need any further information, please contact us.
If you are serious about making money from Esports betting, suggest taking a look at Excellent Value Bet System ZCode (see the formula to earn $1,500 profits every month) which includes Esports betting tips.
ZCode System Bibles Free Download
You can Download following 4 Zcode Bible Free;
- The Zcode Sports Investing Bible – Get Your Crash Course To Sports Investing Profits
- E-sport Investing Bible – What You Ought To Know To Make Serious Money By Betting Esports
- Fantasy Sports Investing Bible – The sport might be fantasy, but the money you are going to win is REAL
- Betting Mastery – Football / Soccer Advanced Winning Strategies
Best Esports Sportsbook FAQs
Joshua Walker (bio)
Editor – Global Extra Money (GEM)