- USA Crypto Sports Betting
- List of the USA Best Crypto Sportsbooks
- Review of Best US Crypto Sportsbooks
- BetUS – Most Generous Bonuses Bitcoin Sportsbook for US Casual Players
- BetOnline – Overall Industry Best Crypto Betting Site for USA Players
- BetAnySports – Reduced Juice BTC Sportsbook that Acquired 5Dimes Popular US Business
- Jazzsports – Crypto Sportsbook with Same Day Payment Policy for US Punters
- Matchbets – USA Sportsbook for Both Peer to Peer & Against House
- Nitrobetting – USA Friendly Completly Anonymous BTC Betting Site
- EveryGame – Longest History & Mobile Friendly Crypto Sportsbook for the USA
- Sports Betting – BetOnline Sister Site, Great Bitcoin Sportsbook for US Players
- Bovada – Most Popular Crypto Sportsbook in the USA Market
- BetNow – Comprehensive Interface Crypto Sportsbook for US Players
- Looselines – Crypto Sportsbook with Unique Parlay Reduced Juice for US Punters
- Bookmaker EU – Biggest “Welcome Professional” Crypto Sportsbook for US Market
- Betcoin.ag – Crypto Exclusive Sportsbook with High Bonus Accepting US Players
- Why Bitcoin Betting Good for US Players
- How to Win USA Bitcoin Sports Betting
- Bitcoin Betting Sports Pros & Cons for US Citizens
USA Crypto Sports Betting
Crypto/Bitcoin sports betting enables every punter in all 50 US states to bet online because bitcoin transaction is able to circumvent any legal obstacles as explained in US current sports-betting legality.
We have studied hundreds of bookmakers and developed the list of top sportsbooks which help you select the safe & best betting platform for you Americans.
List of the USA Best Crypto Sportsbooks
Here are the best sportsbooks that accept both Bitcoin & US residents (click the site name at the left end, which will take you to the review of each sportsbook);
- BetUS – The USA’s most generous crypto bonuses in the industry, see the latest offer.
- BetOnline – Best crypto sportsbook overall for US punters, see how the site looks.
- Jazz Sports – Great bonuses for every player in the world including the USA, see the site.
- BetAnySports – BTC sportsbook acquired 5Dimes US business, see Reduced Juice.
- Matchbets – Only Peer to Peer sports betting site for US players, get whooping 400% bonus.
- Nitrobetting – BTC Exclusive Totally Anonymous sportsbook, sign-up & start privately.
- Sports Betting – Everything is identical to BetOnline, ideal for BTC US players see the site.
- Every Game – Longest history crypto betting site for USA players, see the site.
- Bovada – The most popular crypto sportsbook in the US market, might have seen the site.
- BetNow – Simple interface BTC sportsbook for US players with a lot of promotions.
- Looselines – Crypto sportsbook for global players incld. the USA with parley reduced juice.
- Bookmaker EU – Crypto betting site with early lines & high limit welcome US Pro Sharps.
- Betcoin AG – Crypto exclusive sportsbook accepting US players with generous bonuses.
Review of Best US Crypto Sportsbooks
BetUS – Most Generous Bonuses Bitcoin Sportsbook for US Casual Players
- BetUS was founded in 1994, licensed by Costa Rica, and claims “Get Paid Immediately Every Time” based on the promise of ultra-fast payout.
- Accept BTC, BCH & LTC.
- The interface of the site including mobile is uncluttered & comprehensive, thus very easy to navigate, good for beginners, and casual players.
- Various promotional offers are available. On top of the Crypto deposit, for those who prefer Fiat Currency ($), get a 100% Sports Bonus up to $2,500 + 25% Casino Bonus up to $625 – Use code “JOIN125” See Promotion Page.
- Restricted Countries: Netherlands, Canada, Costa Rica, Panama, Curacao, Germany, Philippines, UK, France (this can be changing, so click HERE to ensure you’re not rejected).
BetOnline – Overall Industry Best Crypto Betting Site for USA Players
- BetOnline was founded in ‘91 (online from 2001), is fast-growing in the US, and accepts almost all countries in the world with the business principle “1st priority Service over Sales”.
- High wagering limit – worth noting that they allow re-bet on the same game which effectively allows you to circumvent limits.
- Excellent promotion especially permanent offers called “lifetime reload bonus”, yes you read it right “Lifetime” for both Fiat Currency & Cryptocurrency deposit plus various ongoing offers like Odds Booster.
- On top of the Crypto deposit shown on the right, for those who prefer Fiat Currency ($), enjoy a 50% Welcome Bonus (code “BOL1000”) & 25% Reload Bonus (code “LIFEBONUS”) Go PROMOS page
- Restricted Countries: Australia, France & Panama
BetAnySports – Reduced Juice BTC Sportsbook that Acquired 5Dimes Popular US Business
- BetAnySports (BAS) was established in 2002, licensed in Costa Rica, and since then has been famous for the flawless fast payout and excellent customer service.
- Accept BTC.
- 5Dimes’s US operation (that constantly ranked within the top 3 by many review sites) & its successful business model including extensive sports coverage/wager type, high roller welcome & low juice offer was taken over by BAS.
- For the account offer, need to select either the Reduced Juice package (default set) or Free Play Bonus Package (contact the support). See also what’s reduced juice & its best sites.
- Restricted Countries: Many, so click the Sign-Up Page, and if you’re not Geo-Blocked, you’re most likely accepted.
Jazzsports – Crypto Sportsbook with Same Day Payment Policy for US Punters
- Jazzsports was founded in 1994 and promises flawless payment under the Same Day Payout policy.
- Simple user interface and offer live streaming on all major US sports events as well as Horse Racing, Esports & Casino.
- The continuous improvements to achieve a safe & friendly environment as well as providing one of the best payback ratios acquired a high reputation.
- Accept BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH & DASH, and Card, Skrill & P to P
- Restricted Countries: Basically None.
Matchbets – USA Sportsbook for Both Peer to Peer & Against House
- Matchbets was founded in 2019 and got a license in Curacao.
- Enables you to bet both against other players with the 2% commission (peer to peer, same as betting exchanges) & the house with competitive odds, especially for secondary markets.
- Accept BTC, ETH, LTC, USDT, Credit Cards, Ewallet & Paypal, etc.
- Restricted Countries: Very few, 120+ countries including the USA are accepted, try Registration.
Nitrobetting – USA Friendly Completly Anonymous BTC Betting Site
- Nitrobetting was founded in 2021 as an upgraded site of Nitrogen Sports & Licensed in San Jose Costa Rica, by providing Bitcoin exclusive Sportsbook, Casino & Poker
- Famous for lightning-fast transactions/payments
- No personal information is needed to register, only just email & PW (no KYC, so completely anonymous)
- Restricted Countries: Ukraine, Russia, Venezuela, China, and Costa Rica, Go to Sign-Up Page and unless you’re Geo-Restricted, you are accepted.
- Contact: Use email@example.com in case you want to update the KYC status
EveryGame – Longest History & Mobile Friendly Crypto Sportsbook for the USA
- Everygame is one of the oldest sportsbooks accepted as the world’s first-ever online wager in 1996, licensed in Antigua & Barbuda, and known as one of the most mobile-friendly online bookmaker sites.
- Accept BTC, BCH & LTC.
- Restricted Countries: UK, France, Austria & Australia.
- Casino Exclusive Offer – Bonus 150% up to $300 use Code: “IT150WIN” OR Limited Period offer of200% up to $7,777 + 77 spins (only for Mermaid’s slot) Use Code: “MERMAID200” by End of Aug.
- Also, Casino No Deposit Bonus – 25 Free Spins on The Book of the Earth: “CCEARTH25” by End Aug (or 100% + 100 FS, locate code here)
Sports Betting – BetOnline Sister Site, Great Bitcoin Sportsbook for US Players
- Sports Betting is a sister site of BetOnline Group, licensed in Panama, and basically follows all BetOnline principles by accepting almost all countries in the world.
- Accept BTC.
- Various promotional offers are available, including the same Lifetime Bonus as BetOnline.
- One of the fastest paying offshore betting sites, the same as BetOnline.
- In fact, everything is identical to Betonlie (can even describe Betonline Clone site), so if you’re satisfied with Betonline, strongly suggest you register Sports Betting as well to double all the promotional benefits.
- Restricted Countries: Australia, France & Panama
- For the offer, on top of the Crypto deposit shown on the right, for those who prefer Fiat Currency ($), enjoy a 50% Welcome Bonus (code SB1000) and 25% Reload Bonus (code FORLIFE) See Promotion Page.
Bovada – Most Popular Crypto Sportsbook in the USA Market
- Owned by Mohawk Morris Gaming Group (MMGG), licensed in Curacao, rebranded Bodog as Bovada in US Operation in 2011, and has become one of the most respected online betting brands in the US.
- Bovada currently doesn’t accept new registration from Delaware, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Utah, and Washington States in the USA.
- Accept BTC, BCH & ETH.
- Bovada is a soft bookie, with slow odds adjustment good for matched betting or arbitrage, but their line is later than most of the other sites, so not suitable for a value bettor who seeks the best price at an early stage.
- Their 4.9-6.9% fee for credit card deposits is a heavy burden, so bitcoin will be a solution.
- If the right box will not navigate to Bovada page, Click HERE
BetNow – Comprehensive Interface Crypto Sportsbook for US Players
- BetNow was established in 2015, licensed in Curacao, and has gained a positive reputation mainly because of good customer support, competitive horse racing odds & live betting.
- Accept BTC & BCH.
- Provide one of the best live betting experiences for a wide sports range including prop betting with a quick bet feature.
- Loyalty programs and Re-up bonuses are attractive even for casual bettors – see Promotion.
- The sign-up process is very simple with a single page input.
Looselines – Crypto Sportsbook with Unique Parlay Reduced Juice for US Punters
- Looselines was founded in 1998, licensed in Costa Rica as a sister site to Jazz Sports, and established a favorable reputation by providing Sports, Horse Racing, ESports & casinos with a prompt Payout policy.
- Accept BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH & DASH.
- On top of the famous Reduce Juice Line offer, incredible parlay payout, a wide range of in-play betting & live streaming is available.
- Restricted Countries: Basically None.
Bookmaker EU – Biggest “Welcome Professional” Crypto Sportsbook for US Market
- Bookmaker EU was founded in ‘85 (online from 2000), licensed in Costa Rica, the biggest betting site in the US market, providing Very Competitive odds with the slogan of “All line starts here”.
- Officially declares “cater to professional & recreational gambler alike”, and the manager I spoke to said, “We never fear professional”.
- Accept 70 cryptocurrencies.
- Various promotional offers are available including welcome bonuses of 25 – 100% & reload bonuses of 10 – 25%, depending on either cash or crypto and the level of rollover requirements.
- Restricted Countries: France & Costa Rica.
Betcoin.ag – Crypto Exclusive Sportsbook with High Bonus Accepting US Players
- Betcoin.ag was founded in 2013 and licensed in San Jose Costa Rica
- Accept BTC, BCH, BSV, ETH, ETC, LTC, XRP, DASH & XMR
- Only e-mail is required (+ user name & PW set) to open an account
- Restricted Countries: T&C says accepts countries online gambling is allowed by law, so go registration page and if not Geo-Blocked, then you are accepted.
- Claim 100% Welcome Bonus up to 2BTC
Bitcoin Hybrid Sportsbook
Many of the above sportsbooks are Hybrid types, meaning that they both accept fiat currencies & cryptocurrencies. To be more specific, they are conventional sportsbooks that started accepting crypto deposits & withdrawals.
Watch how these deposit methods work in the BetOnline video;
Bitcoin Exclusive Sportsbook
There are many Bitcoin Exclusive online betting sites though you should make sure you use the one fully regulated and obtained a high reputation in the industry such as the ones we list in the List of 28 Best Bitcoin Sports Betting Bookmakers.
Why Bitcoin Betting Good for US Players
USA Online Sportsbetting Legality Status
The Supreme Court struck down the federal ban on sports betting, a.k.a. Repeal Of PASPA (Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act of 1992) in May 2018, which allows states to legalize it if they want.
Then, where are we now?
Obviously, every state considered the legalization of sports betting given the expected additional tax revenue However, the reality is that full online sports betting will not come to more than a dozen states for a long time due to deep-seated political opposition as well as the facts that US Major Professional & Amateur Sports Leagues including NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA, and NCAA have still strongly opposed to sports betting legalization except NBA Commissioner Adam Silver who publicly wants sports gambling legalized.
What does it mean?
It is said that Americans yet spend over $150 billion on sports betting at offshore bookmakers, and may not seem to drastically reduce it anytime soon.
Then, Is Offshore Sports Betting Illegal for USA Residents?
There are following 3 laws related to US online sports betting;
- (1) Interstate Wire Act called the Federal Wire Act, prohibits sports betting operators to offer interstate gambling within the USA.
- (2) PASPA (Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act in 1992), prevented states from offering legal sports betting.
- (3) UIGEA (Unlawful Internet Gambling Act), prohibits financial institutions from knowingly accepting or processing payments for wagers deemed to be illegal according to federal or state law.
For (1), it targets betting sites providing betting services in the USA means business, not an individual who places a bet on sports.
For (2), as said, on 14 May 2018, the Supreme Court struck down PASPA at the federal level, so now the legality depends on each state. Check here for the latest legal status of each state.
For (3), UIGEA restricts offshore bookmakers to accept credit cards/cheques from Americans, but cryptocurrency like BTC is Not Restricted currently.
Most importantly, no single federal law specifically makes it illegal for US Citizens to bet online. Therefore, despite the fact tens of millions of Americans bet over $150 billion through offshore sportsbooks every year, we never heard a single case where an individual has been prosecuted for placing a sports wager offshore.
In summary, check the status of online sports betting in your state and if it’s already legalized you may want to use the sportsbooks that are regulated in your state if available, or you can keep using the offshore sportsbooks in whichever state you reside.
But make sure, you use the offshore sites that have been based in a jurisdiction where online betting is legal and regulated as shown in the above list.
Lastly, offshore betting may be outside the US regulatory system but that doesn’t mean it’s outside the US tax system. As you’re aware, the US tax is based on citizenship (including permanent residence status) and unlike the UK, Americans are generally subject to a flat 24% tax on net winnings (gross betting – losses). So, make sure you do not forget to report it to the IRS.
How to Win USA Bitcoin Sports Betting
Many people automatically think of Betting = Gambling. Big Misconception. We do betting but don’t count on luck or chance. Instead, we do 6 Advantage Plays (Gambling)based on mathematical edge to beat the bookies, casinos & bingo.
We have selected the best program & software for each advantage play category, and suggest you take a look at the relevant guides which we believe help you boost your USA bitcoin betting profits;
- Matched Betting Everyone in the World incl. USA
- the above guide gives you specific instruction on how US players make decent profits from the software that covers US friendly sportsbooks
- when it comes to sports arbitrage that requires opening up many bookmakers, it’s not usually appropriate for US players though, the above software can be used as a Sports Arbitrage finder, thus you take an opportunistic approach to arbitrage with the software.
- BTW, you don’t want to miss the info contained in the “List of Best Bitcoin Casino All Types of Bonuses“, which includes BTC Casino No Deposit Bonuses, Our GEM Exclusive Bonuses, Reload Bonuses, & BTC Faucet (obviously, these will help boost your matched betting earnings).
- ZCode System 2022 Updates & Proven Model To Start
- this is one of the most successful sports betting systems in the world, and many Americans make big profits every month from it
- the system recommends Betanysports, BetUS, BookmakerEU & Nitrogen Sports.
- Value Betting USA – Trademate US Sports Software 5,000 Bets Results
- the above guide demonstrates over 330% fund net growth with the real experiments of 5,000 bets on 4 major US sports categories (Basketball, American Football, Baseball & Ice Hockey)
- the software covers 10 sportsbooks that accept US citizens.
You will find the Bitcoin Sportsbooks we use in the above 2 guides in the List of Best Bitcoin Sports Betting Bookmakers 2021.
Bitcoin Betting Sports Pros & Cons for US Citizens
Finally, let me recap the pros & cons of bitcoin betting.
Pros for Bitcoin Betting
- Accessible to Offshore Sportsbooks: As explained, with Bitcoin/cryptocurrency, you can circumvent any existing legal obstacles and you can access the world’s top-notch offshore sportsbooks.
- High-Security Nature: Bitcoin Transaction is highly secured, and you hardly need to worry about identity theft & any fraud.
- Quick & Cheap Withdrawal: As you know many sportsbooks offer free deposits but charge a hefty fee on withdrawal. But given the absence of any middleman, basically blockchain transaction doesn’t cost you & transact very quickly, often instantly.
- Better Offers: Low transaction costs of BTC together with the much lower costs of developing a cashier section reduce service costs, which allows sportsbooks to provide a competitive betting environment. This means you may often find more generous promotional offers on top bitcoin betting sites like Sports Betting 5% BTC Boost.
Cons For Bitcoin Sports Gambling
On the other hand, there are 3 cons.
- Volatile: Its price bounces up and down every day because it’s still largely traded speculatively. The price may become stable eventually, but at this stage, it is still at high risk.
- Uncertainties: Bitcoin is yet experimental, thus are still a lot of uncertainties. It is not a household payment method but just only a limited number of places accept it as a payment method. Importantly, although Bitcoin is Not Regulated currently and is Difficult To Regulate, nobody knows how each government controls it in the future, check Your guide to cryptocurrency regulations around the world and where they are headed.
- Scam: Many people may view anonymity & un-traceability as an advantage. But naturally, it will invite a lot of rogue sites. Besides, all payments made with Bitcoin are irreversible, which means you don’t have any system to get a refund like a chargeback. Given the lack of legislation and ease of scamming people, it’s inevitable to make careful DD (Due Diligence) before you chose sports betting sites that accept bitcoin.
Bitcoin Esports Betting for the USA
If you happen to be an American Esports player;
- Free Download Esport Investing Bible – “What You Ought To Know To Make Serious Money By Betting Esports”
- World’s 10 Best Esports Betting Sites to locate the sportsbook that satisfies your unique demand (all the sportsbooks we list in the guide accept Bitcoin).
We always value our readers’ feedback, if you have any opinion or suggestion on how to improve our site or any list of information you would like to see on our site, or any questions you would like to ask, please let us know via contact.
Good Luck On Your Bitcoin Betting!!
Joshua Walker (bio)
Editor – Global Extra Money (GEM)