How To Lay Off Multiple Bet & Accumulators – Step By Step Guide For Newbies
What Are Multiple Bet or Accumulators? How To Lay These Bets In Betting Exchange To Lock-In Profits? We Show You Very Comprehensive Process For Matched Betting Newbies with Multiple Bet Lay Calculator!!
Major Bookmakers Regularly Offer Promotions Related To Multiple Bet & Accumulators such as Enhanced Price and Acca Insurance, Which Are Very Lucrative For Us. You Can Effectively Lay Off Them To Guarantee Profits, Which Will Create Handsome Online Extra Income Every Month.
How To Lay Off Multiple Bet & Accumulators – Introduction
How To Lay Multiples & Accumulator Agenda
We cover the following subjects;
- What Are Multiple Bet / Accumulator (ACCA)?
- How To Place Multiple Bet / ACCA and How To Calculate Winnings
- Matched Betting – Underlying Concept To Make The Bet Risk-Free
- When Should We Use Matched Betting For Multiple Bet / Accumulator (ACCA)?
- Prerequisite & Basic Process To Make Matched Betting Multiples Risk Free
- How To Lay Off Multiple Bet / Accumulator Bet – Specific Process
- Key Summaries
- Appendix – Potential Earnings From Accumulator Bet Insurance
What Are Multiple Bet / Accumulator (ACCA)?
If you know all about the basic of Multiple Bet, just skip this section.
A double, treble or accumulator. A linked series of win singles where all the return from the first selection is automatically staked on the second selection as a win single and so on until all selections have won, thus giving a return, or until one selection loses in which case the whole bet is lost.Glossary of bets offered by UK bookmakers
So, Multiple Bet (or Multiples, Accumulator, ACCA etc) is simply more than 2 single bets are combined as a single bet. Each linked event is called as Leg, so the first bet is Leg 1, the 2nd is Leg 2 etc.
Double is a bet on two selections. Treble is a bet on three selections. And ACCA standing for Accumulator is a bet on four or more selections. All of which must win to gain a return. Accumulators are often named after the number of selections they contain. Therefore you can get a four fold, five fold or six fold accumulator (or even higher). The winnings are calculated by placing all the money on the first selection. Then the winnings from that bet is placed on the next bet, etc
How To Place Multiple Bet / ACCA and How To Calculate Winnings
The process of placing multiple bet is very simple. Let’s use the real example of Paddy Power Premier League case as below;
I selected 3 favorites of Hull vs Leicester on 13 Aug. Bournemouth vs Man Utd on 14 Aug. And Chelsea vs West Ham on 15 Aug ’16 which are automatically shown in the Betslip in the right end. Since it is a 3 choices, it is Treble. All you need to do is tick the Treble box in the lower part of the Betslip and fill in your stake. Assuming you bet £20 on this Treble, your expected return will be;
£20 x [2.00 (Leicester Odds) x 1.72 (Man U Odds) x 1.61(Chelsea Odds)] = £110.768
You can use publicized free Multiple Bet Calculator like Aceodds below, which will be convenient when you construct more complicated multiples;
So, When & how to make Matched Betting Multiples with Risk Free? Before talking about it, let’s briefly recap matched betting.
Matched Betting – Underlying Concept To Make The Bet Risk-Free
As said at the beginning, our underlying technique to make the multiple bet risk-free or lock-in profit is Matched Betting. Anybody who are familiar with the matched betting, please skip this section.
For those who are not familiar with the matched betting at all, firstly suggest take a look at Matched Betting For Dummies – 9 Essential Things You Should Know Before Staking Any Real Money;, where you will find every basic about the matched betting.
However, for your convenience, I’ll briefly explain how it works by using William Hill Welcome Bonus. Yes, you can lock-in Profit at the very time you open the account. William Hill offers to new players “Bet £10 Get £30 (3 x £10) Free Bets”
What we do are;
- 2 transactions of Back (bet on win) £10 on Team or Player A at William Hill & Lay (bet on NOT win) appropriate £ (stake can be calculated by free software) on the same Team or Player A at Betting Exchange like Betfair or Smarkets so that you cover all outcomes.
- Regardless of the outcome, your losing & winning will cancel out each other. In the real practice, usually, 2 bets are not perfectly offset due to the odds difference & exchange commission. Therefore you make a small loss called Qualifying Loss.
- But now, you get £30 (£10 x 3) Free Bets. You repeat the exact same process but using the free bet for the back bet at William Hill. Then, this time free bet value (minus qualifying loss) will become your net profit.
- You may be able to extract around £22-25 pure profit from this offer.
- Success factor is how to minimize the qualifying loss by selecting the player whose odds gap (between William Hill & Betfair) is the narrowest. You can use Free Odds Matcher to locate such opportunities. For the detail step-by-step process, take a look at Free Matched Bet Starting Guide (2) – How To Sign-Up & Place Qualifying Bet. We use this William Hill sign-up bonus as an example in this instruction.
As you see in the above process, betting exchange is essential for matched betting. Therefore, it’s critical to adopt the right approach toward the betting exchanges from the beginning, which will affect your long-term profit. Suggest you take a look at Bet Exchange – How To Sign-Up & Lock-In Profit Wisely With Best Offers, where you find the Smart Tactics on How To Use Which Bet Exchange in Which Occasion with spoon-fed like instructions.
We recommend SMarkets as a Core Betting Exchange for matched betting. Not Betfair, Why? Please go to the above document that explains the full rationale & comprehensive strategies to make the best use of all 4 key betting exchanges.
Just in case you can’t legally or physically access to Betfair in your country, this guide may help.
Anyhow, for those who have not opened SMarkets or not even a single bet exchange account, I prepared a step-by-step guide for your quick start. You can effortlessly extract cash from its sign-up bonus of £10 Risk-Free Bet. Actually, this is one of the easiest offers to lock-in profit in the industry. Please click “+” mark to open the instruction;
£2,500 Risk-Free Opportunities
BTW, Matched Betting is all about making the best use of bookmakers’ promotion including William ACCA Insurance, thus you need to open up bookies account as many as possible. Or let me put it in this way, you really want to rake the bookmakers’ offers risk-free via matched betting as much as possible. The important thing is that Don’t sign-up directly before you Click + To See Little Known Smart Method;
When Should We Use Matched Betting For Multiple Bet / Accumulator (ACCA)?
Broadly speaking, you can use this technique in 2 occasions;
- Qualifying Bets to extract Welcome Offer. A few bookmakers such as Real Deal Bet requires multiple bet WR (Wager Requirements) before you can withdraw the bonus & winnings:
- Various Multiple Bet Related Reload Offers such as Accumulator (ACCA) Insurance. This is the ones described at the beginning and something getting increasingly popular promotion among bookmakers. Because ACCA is a cash cow for the bookmakers, such as William Hill ACCA Five;
In this guide, I will explain the basic logic & process of Multiple Bet Matched betting. I focus on 1. Qualifying Bet case, which usually creates small loss. The real benefit comes from the Bonus Offer like ACCA Insurance. I will explain it in full in the separate document of How To Lock In Profit From ACCA Insurance & Multiples Offers.Special Report for member only by GEM
Prerequisite & Basic Process To Make Matched Betting Multiples Risk Free
There are a few essential conditions you need to make it No Risk as follows;
- If you choose a treble like the above example, you must choose 3 teams that play at DIFFERENT times as I did in 3 different days. Then it will become Risk Free.
- The above different time selection allows you to correctly lay them off sequentially. Never ever lay off teams that are playing at the same time. And if you do you will have a risk to create a big lay loss. Because you have to bear full lay liability in exchange for all the winning games in bookmaker. However you can’t get accumulator winnings from the bookmaker when you have any losing game in the bookmaker. So, Once you Select the Teams Playing AT THE SAME TIME, Your Multiple Bet / ACCA Becomes NOT RISK FREE.
- At the time when your back bet loses, means when your lay bet wins with the exchange, you have finished with no more bets to place. Remember, Once your bookmaker bet loses, Accumulator Finishes and You Should NOT PLACE ANY FURTHER LAY.
- Having said, if your 1st back bet wins with the bookmaker then you need to place the second lay bet with exchange before the match starts.
- You keep repeating this process until the multiple bet completes as long as your bets keep winning with the bookmaker.
- Let me repeat, if any of the bets win in the exchange then it’s over. The multiple bet has lost with the bookmaker and won in the exchange.
If the bets wins with the bookmaker then you need to place the lay bet on the next game.
There Is An Exception
As you imagine, we always have an exception. There is a method called Lay All At Start. As name suggests, you lay off all the legs all at once at the starting point. Under this method, you don’t need to chose the matches with different time but chose duplicated matches starting at the same time. You will see it later though you can also check How To Guarantee Profit from William Hill Accumulator with Lay All Spreadsheet;
, where you see the step by step process with real example of William Hill ACCA offer.
How To Lay Off Multiple Bet / Accumulator Bet – Specific Process
As usual, let me show you the process by using the real example. Since I already used the Premier League Opening Matches before, I will use the exact same selections here (I’ll show you the better selection approach later);
- Our choices in this Treble are favorite of Hull vs Leicester on 13 Aug, Bournemouth vs Man Utd on 14 Aug, and Chelsea vs West Ham on 15 Aug ’16. Firstly we need to make double check on our back odds. The 1st leg is as below. BTW, Paddy Power is doing MBS (Money Back Special Promotion) on every Saturday & Sunday 1st Televised match – if your team loses in the 1st half, your lose fund will be refunded, so this can be an insurance for your Trebles or actually bring a good profit;
- The odds is 2.00 (remember, we have to win in the Trebles so as a rule of thumb back the favorite), and now we have to check the lay odds for this match, SMarkets shows 2.06 as a Lay odds on Leicester;
- Don’t attempt to lay now, firstly you have to check all 3 matches Back & Lay odds to calculate how much you need to lay & how much your profit / loss would be if this Treble is completed. Therefore continue to check the 2nd leg of Bournemouth vs Man Utd on 14 Aug, of which Paddy Power also offers MBS, which is pretty good;
- SMarket’s lay odds on Man U is 1.83;
- The last leg is Chelsea vs West Ham on 15 Aug ’16, and the Chelsea odds in Paddy Power (no MBS for this match) is 1.61;
- SMarkets indicates Lay Odds on Chelsea is 1.68;
- Now, you need a Multiple Bet Lay Spreadsheet (automatic bet calculator) to calculate the required Lay Stake and Profit / Loss. (see later for its details). The spreadsheet shows £3.74 loss in any of the scenarios of 1st Leg lose or 2nd Leg Lose or the Last Leg loses. However, don’t forget this Treble includes 2 MBS chances which may give you £25 full refund, then your potential profit will be £25 – £3.74 = £21.26
- So, what you need to do is to carefully track each leg, only if your 1st leg wins with your bookmaker, start laying off the 2nd leg in Exchange. If the lay odds changes you need to update the calculation by filling in the latest lay odds. And only if you win the 2nd leg with your bookmaker, move to the last Lay in the same manner.
- You can complete the full Treble by using the above process.
I used the above 3 Premier League match examples just for the smooth flow of the explanation. However, whenever you select the matches for multiple bets, you should stick to the basic principle of Matched Betting. That is selecting the match with the closest odds between Back & Lay, so see the below example which I use Paddy Power again;
- Go Oddsmatcher and select Paddy Power with Filtering odds 1 – 3 (you need to select short odds which I explain why later);
- The above shows the top 3 closest odds which are Hlcin vs Frydel Mystek 1.62 vs 1.59 (Betfair) on 10 Aug, Metx vs Lille 1.73 vs 1.71 (SMarkets) on 13 Aug, and Sevilla vs Barcelona 2.88 vs 2.86 (SMarkets). I input these numbers in the multiple bet lay spreadsheet as below;
- This case shows £0.67 Profit in any of the cases of 1st Leg finishes, or 2nd Leg finishes or complete full Trebles.
- I can’t emphasize this point more, Chose the Matches in Different Time.
- Don’t lay off the next match before you confirm the current leg’s win at bookmaker.
- So, in order to meet the above points, you should never select the games that overlap, thus you lay the legs sequentially.
- Select the matches based on the matched betting theory, which is to chose the events with closest back & lay odds.
- To stick to this theory, selecting the bookmaker that provides you with decent (competitive) odds is a wise starting point.
- Also select the matches of short odds which reduce your lay stake liability. This is critically important since the lay amount increases exponentially in laying accumulators. Matched betting newbies tend to struggle with cash flow constraint in exchange. Don’t worry, there are solutions, take a look at How To Minimize Exchange Lay Betting Commission & Liability For Matched Betting;
Multiple Bet Lay Spreadsheet
We separately prepare the Tutorial for the Lock-In Profit Calculators. We have 3 modes of Spread sheets (these are effectively excellent Lay Accumulator Calculator Guaranteeing Profits) as follows;
- Basic Mode – Lay Sequentially
- Lock-In Profit Mode – Lay Against Refund
- Simultaneous Mode – Lay All At Start (This is the one I briefly explained as an exception )
You can download all the 3 mode spreadsheets. And follow the step-by-step tutorials for each spreadsheet to guarantee profit with risk free. Go ACCA Insurance Lock-In Profit Spreadsheet Tutorial;
(This information is “Member Only”. Thus please register by just filling-in your name & email. That’s all, to get Password to access to the document. You can use the password for all the other Member Only pages. All of spreadsheets & tutorials are very valuable tools & instructions.)
We also instruct you on how to calculate the ACCA Sequential Lay manually by using the real example of Double Enhanced Price offer without the spreadsheet;See the document of How To Lock-In Footy Accumulator Profits with Customized Calculator – Enhanced Multiples / Footy Accumulator – No Exchange Market section. It will also help you understand how the mathematical logic behind this sequential lay works.
Appendix – Potential Earnings From Accumulator Bet Insurance
Finally, let me briefly touch about How Much You Can Make Extra Money from Accumulator Bet Matched Betting. Depending on which approach you take though, if you use Lock-In Profit method, your average profit is conservatively estimated to be £10 / ACCA. Many bookies allow you to settle ACCA Insurance every day. So, assuming you bet 20 Accumulator / month, you will get £200 reliable extra income every month with just 10 minutes work per day.
You may want to take a look at my post of “How To Lock-In £2,900 Extra Income from William Hill ACCA Insurance”;
This article gives you better insight on the possible earnings.
Acca Insurance List
All the big UK / Ireland Bookmakers including William Hill, Paddy Power, Ladbrokes, 188Bet, Betway, Titanbet, 21Bet, Sporting Bet, Betstar etc. offer you more or less the same ACCA Insurance.
For the on-going Accumulator Bet Insurance, see List Of The Best ACCA Insurance Offers By Key Bookmakers;Actually, you can take all their ACCA Insurance Offer then you will calculate how much you get guaranteed profit, easily over £1,000 every month.
Back A Winner Acca Offer
Incidentally, Acca Insurance is the insurance for losing bet. On the other hand, you can also find many Acca offers for winning bet, which are Enhanced Odds, Price Boost or Bonus. I include a few of these offers in the above Acca Insurance List, which will increase your earning potential. You can lock-in profits from these offers as well . Please take a look at 3 Methods Of Laying Enhanced Accumulators & Acca Bonus To Lock-In Profit
The another benefit of Accumulator Bet is that Bookmakers like the players who place ACCA Bets. Because it’s their cash cow, therefore you can reduce the chance of being gubbed – meaning “account restriction” which bookmakers do to the smart punters, consequently, you can keep profiting for long-term.
Hope this guide will help you obtain Extra Income On The Side Successfully and suggest you move on to How To Lock-In Footy Accumulator Profits with Customized Calculator
If you have any inquiry or need any help from us, please contact us anytime (don’t worry, we will not charge you any fee, everything is free here).
Joshua Walker – Publisher of GEM (Global Extra Money)