Betting Cashback Websites – The Ultimate Guide To Be Always Better Off
Estimated Reading Time: 39 minutes
Never Fail To Use Betting Cashback Websites When You Sign-Up Gambling Sites, Such As Spoortsbook, Casino & Bingo. You Will Get Guaranteed Profit Without Gambling and You’re Always Better Off!!
Since Betting Cashback Can Secure Guaranteed Profit with Absolutely No Risk while not sacrificing original offers from gambling sites, Everybody Who Sign-Up Sportsbook, Casino & Bingo sites Must Go Through This Document First.
We cover the following topics after the Betting Cashback – Introduction;
- Which Gambling Brands & How Much Cashback You Can Get
- Change Your Attitude Of Sign-Up
- What Are Betting Cashback Websites All About?
- 2 Types Of Cashback Websites & 2 Types Of Cashback Deal
- Betting Cashback Best Strategies
- Cashback Websites List
- Specific Process & Cautions
- Cashback Websites Loophole
- 1. Betting Cashback – Introduction
- 2. Which Betting Brands & How Much Cashback You Can Get
- 3. Change Your Attitude Toward Signing Up Gambling Site
- 4. What Are Betting Cashback All About?
- 5. 2 Types Of Cashback Websites – General Merchandising & Gambling Focus
- 6. 2 Types Of Cashback Deal – Fixed Cashback (1 Time) & Cashback On Your Loses (Life Time)
- 7. Betting Cashback Sites – Best Strategies
- 8. Cashback Sites List
- 9. Betting Cashback – Key Process & Cautions
- 10. Cashback Websites Loophole
- 11. Conclusion
Betting Cashback – Introduction
Many people sign up gambling brands Directly Without Knowing The Existence Of Betting Cashback Websites, which Must Lose Thousands £ Risk-Free Profit.
Firstly, allow us to share our basic principles. We Do Betting Activities But We Don’t Count On Chance. Instead,
Which Betting Brands & How Much Cashback You Can Get
The brands we show below are just the examples you may be able to find in the betting cashback websites we introduce in this document. Bear it in mind, the deals continuously change, thus some of them disappear today but some new brands come out tomorrow.
Sportsbook – Potential Cashback £250+
- You can usually find 15 – 20+ Sportsbook brands cashback.
- The range of the cashback is somewhere between £10 – 70 (remember, the cashback sites are independent, therefore any cashback you receive is basically on top of each sportsbook’s own welcome bonus, unless otherwise specified in the T&C).
- Assuming you get average £15 (you may receive more if you take Losses Refund Cashback Deal) for 17 brands, your cashback will be £255.
- The brands you often find ( Betfair can be always found) are;
Casino – Potential Cashback £1,200+
- You can usually find 30 – 50+ Casino brands cashback.
- The range of the cashback is somewhere between £10 – 100+, and the cashback you receive is purely on top of each casino’s own welcome bonus, unless otherwise specified in the T&C.
- Assuming you get average £30 (you may receive more if you take Losses Refund Cashback Deal) for 40 brands, your cashback will be £1,200.
- Most of the big Sportbook Brands we listed above also run Casino site, and usually they provide casino cashback as well. As a basic rule, you can claim only 1 cashback from each brand, thus as we elaborate on the reason later, strongly suggest you claim Sportsbook Cashback FIRST in those multiple services brands.
- The casino brands you often find (due to the reason we just mentioned, we intentionally exclude the brands that provide sportsbook cashback) are;
Bingo – Potential Cashback £1,000+
- You can usually find 30 – 50 Bingo brands cashback.
- The range of the cashback is somewhere between £5 – 70. As being explained later, any of the cashback comes from cashback sites is commission sharing, therefore, the cashback you receive is completely on top of each bingo site’s own welcome bonus, unless otherwise specified in the T&C.
- Assuming you get average £25 (you may receive more if you take Losses Refund Cashback Deal) for 40 brands, your cashback will be £1,000.
- Most of the big Sportbook Brands we listed above also run Bingo site, and usually they provide bingo cashback as well. Basically, you can claim only 1 cashback from each brand, thus as we elaborate on the reason later, strongly suggest you claim Sportsbook Cashback FIRST in those multiple services brands.
- The Bingo brands you often find (due to the reason we just mentioned, we intentionally exclude the brands that provide sportsbook cashback) are;
Change Your Attitude Toward Signing Up Gambling Site
How do you usually sign-up gambling site(s)? You may visit Review, Ranking or Comparison Sites such as “How To Chose The Best Online Sportsbook?”, “UK Top 10 Casino Sites”, & “Bingo Best Sign-Up Bonuses” etc. Then, you may chose the one(s) of good sign-up bonus among the sites you feel trustworthy.
Nothing is wrong with this process, but remember;
- You miss Guaranteed Profit from Betting Cashback Benefit we discuss in this document if you sign-up directly with the gambling sites
- You may not get the Cashback if you firstly visit the gambling sites via the links in those bonus ranking, comparing sites etc. because the links are usually referral link that will automatically install cookies in your browser. Why is it a problem? We will talk it later.
As long as the UK gambling sites are concerned, you may want to change your habit of visiting any gambling sites via bonus comparing or gambling review sites, or if you do, make sure you follow the guideline of cookie trail later.
What Are Betting Cashback All About?
If you are already familiar with betting cashback websites, suggest you jump to Betting Cashback Sites Best Strategies.
According to wiki,
The concept of cashback websites is simply a commission sharing. It is based on a win-win concept for both New Player (You) and Cashback Site (say, a middleman), of which process can be described as;
- 1. You open a gambling account through a Cashback Site (NOT directly with the gambling site).
- 2. By doing so, the gambling site agrees to pay the Cashback Site a finder’s fee, namely a referral commission.
- 3. Cashback Site as a middlemen gives you back a piece of this finder’s fee for choosing your gambling site through them.
Fully Legitimate & Win Win
This is called a “cashback”. Nothing is illegal or fishy but Fully legitimate business.
As a result, everyone wins: the gambling site gets a new customer, the Cashback site as a middleman gets a finder’s fee, and Player (you) get a cashback.
The Reason For Double Claim
Since cashback sites share their OWN commission receiving from the gambling sites, your entitlement to get the gambling sites’ own welcome offer should not be bothered by the fact you receive the cashback, unless there is specific deal between the gambling site & cashback site. That’s the reason we say basically you can claim both cashback & gambling site’s own welcome offer unless otherwise specified in the T&C.
BTW, all the gambling sites we list not only in this article but also in our entire site are needless to say legitimate and being regulated by UK Gambling Commission or prominent gaming control board such as International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR), North American Gaming Regulators Association (NAGRA) & Gaming Regulators European Forum (GREF) etc. So, basically they are remote from scum, fraud or any wrong doing.
As long as concerning the cashback sites, remember, you will not sign-up & deposit to their site but to the gambling sites. You just use the cashback site’s referral link, so even the cashback sites run away overnight, you will not lose your money, just miss the cashback, which is the risk you bear.
Betting Cashback – Guaranteed Profit
As you may have been aware, online gambling sites especially Casino & Bingo set strict T&C that make it extremely difficult for you to withdraw any winnings related to the bonuses. Consequently, despite the generous sign-up offers, you are not usually able to get any hard cash from them if you don’t get cashback deal.
When you get cashback, if the cashback is higher than the required amount of your deposit, then no matter how you play you can’t lose but get guaranteed profit at the sign-up stage.
As a matter of fact, especially many Casino sites offer loss leader promotions where you get paid more cashback than the amount you deposited at the casino. They are hoping that your losses will over time exceed the amount they pay in cashback. Means, in most cases you secure net profits.
Gambling Site’s Own Welcome Offer
Then, whether you should take the gambling sites’ own welcome offer or not;
- Definitely, you have to take all the available offers. Because you can basically lock-in profit or make it risk-free. You can usually extract 75%< net cash from the welcome bonus as long as you follow our matched betting guide
- Fully depend on the each bonus. We have 7 tactics to beat casino bonuses, which gives you specific idea on which type of bonus you should take. Obviously, 1 of the most critical factors is WR (Wager Requirement). As a rough guideline, when the WR is x20 <, then it’s likely you may bust all your bonus & deposit. So, you may want to decline the bonus if possible. But, can’t decline it, see our casino EV Strategies guide
- Depends on the Bingo site. Generally speaking, given the extremely high bingo’s house edge (around 50%), it’s extremely difficult to retain any profits after you complete the WR. So, you may want to Not Opt-In / Decline bingo site’s own welcome offer if possible except Dragonfish Software bingos. Making the best use of the loophole in this Bingo Software gives you high probability to be profitable. See the details in our bingo loophole instruction
Betting Cashback Websites – Security
Unlike betting brokers I cautioned, you will not deposit any single money into the cashback websites. You will deposit money directly into big sportsbooks, casino or bingo sites themselves but just sign-up USING CASHBACK WEBSITES’ REFERRAL LINKS. Therefore, the worst case is that your cashback will not be paid. So, unless you encounter phishing scam, it’s financially a safe method because you will not risk your own single money.
Betting Cashback Websites – Caution
There are many online betting cashback sites. Make sure you use betting cashback site(s) that neither charge any fees for registration / sign up nor deduct any amount of cash from the winning amount of your bet after you sign-in the sports betting site. Although, we said you’re financially safe, still better to avoid completely new sites or any sites without established good reputation to prevent from possible non-payment problem or personal information abuse etc.
Is Sign-Up Sportsbook via Cashback Safe (for gubbing)?
A few of our members asked if signing up sportsbook via cashback site will accelerate the gubbing. Well, based on our own experiences and many of our members’ feedback, we can’t see any significant evidence indicating obvious relationship between cashback & gubbing. We heard from the bookmaker insider that sign-up from arbitrage software will be automatically placed in the black list. But we never heard and we don’t think any bookmaker will be bothered by the sign up from Oddschecker which is a very popular site among sharps including matched bettors. The same as the cashback sites. We believe the reward completely exceed the risk in this case.
2 Types Of Cashback Websites – General Merchandising & Gambling Focus
When it comes to the betting cashback websites, broadly speaking, there are 2 types. One is general merchandising and the other one is gambling dedicated sites.
General Merchandising Cashback Websites
The 2 big cashback websites in the UK are Topcashback & Quidco. Both sites offer wide range of general merchandising cashback including gambling brands.
Gambling Cashback Websites
There are several such cashback websites that focus on gambling brands, which have a few unique advantages over the general merchandising cashback sites as below;
General Merchandising vs Gambling Focus
Quick pros & cons are;
- You can enjoy wide range of cashback in general merchandising cashback websites. They cover a huge variety of your daily shopping from food, utility bills, mobile, computers & insurance to travel arrangements. You may save thousands £ every year depending on your shopping life.
- However, in these general merchandising sites, you need to be patient for receiving the cashback. It takes at least 30 – 60 days before you get paid.
- On the other hand, gambling focus cashback websites are generally much quicker payout. You may often be paid within 10 days and usually less than 30 days, as seen from the below screenshot I took from Oddsmonkey Forum. ( Oddsmonkey is a matched betting premium service, for further details, please check our Oddsmonkey Full Review. )
- Besides, in the gambling focus sites, you can chose 2 types of cashback deal – Fixed Cashback (1 Time) & Cashback On Your Loses (Life Time) while general merchandising usually offer only Fixed Cashback – see the details in the next section.
2 Types Of Cashback Deal – Fixed Cashback (1 Time) & Cashback On Your Loses (Life Time)
Since some of you may wonder what are the Fixed Cashback (1 Time) & Cashback On Your Loses (Life Time), let me elaborate a bit on each deal.
Fixed Cashback Deal – 1 Time
The general merchandising cashback websites like Quidco & TopCashback offer cashback based on your purchase. Means, cashback is counted & completed as a fixed cashback based on each individual purchase. So, for the gambling brands under the general merchandising cashback site, usually you get only 1 cashback at sign-up stage.
Cashback On Your Losses – For Life
However, the gambling is a continuous betting activity (like FX or stock trading at financial brokers) where loss will occur down the road. Thus gambling focused cashback websites provide you with the choice of Life Time Cashback on Your Betting Losses apart from the standard 1 Time Fixed Cashback.
With that said, you may want to shop around the best deal across all the available cashback websites based on the following cashback sites strategies.
Betting Cashback Sites – Best Strategies
Let me list the basic but best strategies for signing up the betting cashback sites as follows;
- Firstly and foremost, never sign-up gambling sites before you check the cashback websites. As already explained, you’re always better off via cashback websites. Means, when you come up with any gambling brands to sign up, visit the betting cashback sites to see the availability of the cashback on those particular brands. If they are available, just grab them.
- Allow me to remind you that you may be able to cashback from 15 – 20+ Different Sportsbook Brands via cashback sites we list later, which could top up £250+ pure cashback.
- Check gambling focus website first and take up the available brands. Because those who do matched betting, sports arbitrage & tipster value betting, may prefer the cashback on loss for lifetime rather than 1 time fixed cashback.
- As being explained in the next casino & bingo section, it’s “MUST” to start Sportsbook sign-up & cashback FIRST before you take up any Casino or Bingo in the brands where both Sportsbook & Casino (& Bingo) are offered like William Hill & Bet365 etc.
For Casino & Bingo
- You may be able to cashback from 30 – 50 Different Casino & Bingo Brands Respectively via cashback sites we list later, which could account for up £1,200+ for Casino & £1,000+ risk free cashback for Bingo.
- Suggest take a look at 5 Most Profitable Casino Sign Up Methods – Stay Away From No Deposit Bonus, where you find the best strategies & specific action plans including how to use cashback sites to get the most from casino & bingo sign-up bonuses.
- 1 of the key points we emphasized in the above document is, as briefly said that Sign-Up Sportsbook FIRST where both sportsbook & casino / bingo are offered. Because, generally speaking, you can receive casino / bingo welcome offer even after you register the sports book site & receive sports welcome bonus but not vice versa (we are not talking about cashback but the gambling sites’ own welcome bonuses). Such mega brands you often find in the betting cashback websites are;
- Let me reiterate that the entitlement of receiving casino / bingo sign-up offer after the sportsbook offer I referred is the offer of the gambling site itself. Not cashback site. Means, once you get sportsbook cashback from particular brand, you will not receive any casino or bingo cashback under the same brand, because you’re allowed only one claim per brand in cashback site.
- Recap, you open sportsbook account via cashback site and get the cashback & the sportbook’s own welcome bonus. Then, you open the casino / bingo account within the same brand (no need to go via cashback site) to receive the welcome offer of casino / bingo additionally.
So, shop around the best cashback deal among both general merchandising & gambling focus cashback websites, while making sure you already receive sportsbook new customer offer before signing up casino & bingo cashback deal.
Cashback Sites List
General Merchandising Cashback Sites
Allow me to remind you that these sites are not only for gambling cashback but most of your every day shopping. Or, I would say it not just everyday purchases, the real benefit comes when you’re signing up to a service for a period of long time. You may receive hundreds of £ by signing up to a new broadband or phone contract via cashback sites. Besides, when you plan your next holiday, use the cashback, there are plenty of great deals in flights and hotels, as well as extras such as car hire, travel insurance and airport car parking.
TopCashback & Quidco
Given the highest reputation & widest coverage of the brands, the below 2 are the Must Have cashback websites, simply fill-in the Free Sign-Up form being navigated from the each logo to start saving hundreds & thousands pounds.
Please see our exclusive offer for these 2 cashback sites in the Conclusion Section at the end of this document.
If you register Quidco under our link you will get £3 cashback from Quidco as our exclusive deal. But we need to issue unique link for each referral (the above link is not our referral link), therefore send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of “Quidco Link”, then we will send the individually assigned link by return.
Both Quidco and TopCashback allow you to withdraw the cashback via bank transfer or Paypal. However, if you chose to withdraw as a gift card with a specific retailer such as Amazon (or many other choices), you’ll earn a top-up up to 15% on your cashback. Just FYI.
As said, it’s free to register and get cashback from Quidco and TopCashback. However, you have an option to upgrade into premium membership with the fee as the first £5 of cashback earned each year being retained in return for benefits. Premium membership unlocks improved cashback rates, bespoke promotions, comprehensive customer service and the removal of sponsored adverts, among other features. If you think it will be beneficial after a while, it’s good to move to this account, but suggest you start with free account first.
Gambling Focus Cashback Sites
Cashback concept has been getting increasingly popular recently, and gambling focus cashback websites are also mushrooming. However, as long as we see, this segment is a cottage industry filled by SMBs (Small & Medium Businesses). As already explained, your financial risk is minimum though, still need to use reputable sites to avoid any unpleasant experiences such as Cashback Not Being Paid or Personal Information Abuse etc.
The below 3 sites are the ones we at least confirm quick payout & positive feedback from our own members as well as other public sites such as forums.
Coupon Arbitrage (Both Losses Refund & Fixed Cashback)
Gambling Deals & Cashbacker (Losses Refund Only)
All of 3 gambling focus cashback sites allow you to withdraw cashback via Paypal (for Coupon Arbitrage also accept Bank Transfer). On top of it, you can use e-wallet Skrill for all 3 and Neteller for Coupon Arbitrage. If you have not had an account, then it’s time to open EWallets account free;
, because e-wallet is essential for advantage player. For example, one of the most frustrating elements of Matched Betting is the irritating moment when all of your bets win into the Bookie account, leaving your Exchange account empty. You then have the long withdrawal period whilst you wait for your funds to reach your bank account to top Exchange up again. The most effective way around this problem is to use E-Wallets that takes only a few hours for withdrawal.
Betting Cashback – Key Process & Cautions
Basically, all the cashback sites works more or less the same way as follows.
- Register the cashback website
- Select the brand you want to open an account
- Read T&C of each brand’s cashback offer & brand’s own welcome offer because usually you can receive both offers
- Register your intended brand via cashback site’s link
- Deposit & bet in the gambling brand’s site (not cashback site) based on the T&C requirements, and receive gambling brand’s own sign-up bonus (you can lock-in profit or make it risk-free if you follow our advantage play instructions we introduced before)
- Receive cashback from the cashback site after they verify your correct sign-up
2 Important Cautions
So, cautions come first. Always keep 2 points in mind and follow what we suggest;
T&C (Terms & Condition)
I know it’s a boring stuff, but each offer has different requirement. For example, the below TopCashback Ladbrokes deal says, “If you have previously registered an account with other Ladbrokes or Gala brand“. Unless you know the association between Ladbrokes & Gala (previously Gala Coral), you may face unpleasant surprise in the future. So, suggest never try to save time to read every T&C to ensure your cashback.
A Few Popular Requirements
Some of the key requirements you should check in T&C are;
- Minimum Deposit Amount – usually a minimum deposit amount is required that must be done in 1 go as your first deposit
- Minimum (WR) Wagering Requirement – it’s often the case for Casino, it is an amount you must bet before qualifying for cashback. for instance you might have to deposit £10 but wager £50 (in case you lose your £10 deposit before completing £50 wager requirements, don’t worry your cashback will be paid. That’s why we explained before that as long as your cashback amount is bigger than your required deposit, your profit is guaranteed).
You should watch out Cookie Trails. If you’ve previously visited your intended gambling brand’s website, you must delete your internet cookies before clicking the cashback site’s link (see How To Delete Cookie).
When you click the cashback site’s link, ensure you turn off any ad-blockers and allow cookies, otherwise, this may prevent your signup as tracking. Besides, you use the same device and browser for all stages of the offer or it may not track. Consequently, the cashback site may not be able to properly track your sign-up under their link, thus you will not get paid.
Since we separately issued the full instruction for Casino & Bingo by using TopCashback & Quidoco as shown later, we focus on Sportsbook Cashback via Coupon Arbitrage (Gambling Focus cashback website) to explain the process.
Sportsbook Cashback Process – Coupon Arbitrage
Register Cashback Site
- Go Coupon Arbitrage Sign-Up Page
& fill-in your info & submit, Done!!
- Then, go to Cashback Offer;
Look For Cashback Offer – Cashback On Your Losses
- You can chose from “Cashback On Your Losses” and “Fixed Cashback Deals” as explained before. Let’s start up with Cashback On Your Losses;
- You will find the list of offers. So, let’s chose 138Bet Sportsbook, just click “Claim Cashback”;
Never Save Time To Read T&C
- It will navigate to the below page. As emphasized, you need to check T&C first;
- T&C says, you don’t need any particular code to claim 138Bet’s own welcome offer, conversely if you input any unnecessary code, you may not be able to bet cashback;
Never Forget To Clear Cookies Trail
- Now, you need to sign-up 138Bet via Coupon Arbitrage Link – Note, never forget to clear Cookies (see the instruction in the previous section). Then click “Get Cashback” box;
- You will find the below message, continue to proceed;
Sign-Up Your Intended Sportsbook & Claim Their Own Offer
- You will be navigated to 138Bet welcome bonus promotion page, read the T&C there and register;
- After you deposit & Bet £10 (then you will get £10 Free Bet, as said before, as long as you follow our matched betting Guide Qualifying Bet & Free Bet, you extract £8+ Net Cash without risk), back to Coupon Arbitrage page, and click Claim Cashback box;
Don’t Forget To Submit Claim Form in Coupon Arbitrage
- The claim form will come out as a pop up window, then fill-in & submit;
- Done!! So, you will get 10% Cashback on all your losses you incur in 138Bet every month for life.
Fixed Cashback Deal
- Let’s quickly take a look at Fixed Cashback deal;
- Choose the brand from the available list;
- Follow exactly the same process;
- This time, you will receive 1 time fixed cashback. Usually Coupon Arbitrage will pay you within a week after you claim.
Let me quote a few advantages Paul from Cashbacker noticed me, which I believe worth mentioning here;
1 Users don’t need to complete a claim form when they claim deals through us – we have an advanced tracking solution which tracks claims automatically, without the need for returning to our website to submit a claim form. That way, we can verify claims within 24 hours :)
2 We settle cashback in as little as 5 days – which I believe is the fastest of any of our competitors
3 There is no limit to the amount of cashback users can earn (which is not the case with Gambling Deals at least, last I knew)
4 We have an exclusive cashback community where users can earn points, badges and ranks for claiming deals, submitting feedback, and completing various easy tasks. The points can be converted into vouchers & gifts, equating to a better overall return & rewards than our competitors are able to offer.
5 We release outstanding cashback automatically every month, without fail, and without the need to submit a withdrawal request.Cashbacker Email Reply
Casino & Bingo Process – TopCashback & Quidoco
For these 2 big cashback sites, we have already issued the specific instruction on Casino & Bingo. Therefore, suggest you take a look at;
See How To Extract Guaranteed Profit From Bingo Cashback, where you can find the full details & step by step process with comprehensive screen shots.
Cashback Websites Loophole
The Telegraph reported the Cashback Loophole. If you’re interested, click + in the below box to expand the information;
We can’t emphasize this point more that “You Are Always Better Off With Betting Cashback Deal”. If you have not opened any of the gambling sites, you’re absolutely lucky, earn full cashback that could be your £2,500+ cashback.
But, many of you already opened some of the gambling brands’ accounts, don’t worry, “Better Late Than Never”, sign-up all the 5 Reputable Sites;
We periodically offer good deal if you register Quidco under our link, you will get certain cashback from Quidco. Currently, if you register and earns £5 of cashback you will receive £10 cashback, so don’t wait but Register & Earn Now!!
In any case, if you sign-up free via our links and if you face any payment issue, please let us know, we will make our best efforts to chase it, since we are aware that waiting patiently is not fun at all.
Hope these information will provide you with sure extra income opportunities.
If you have any inquiry or need any help from us, please contact us anytime (don’t worry, we will not charge you any fee, everything is free here).