Weekly Free Bet Club
What’s Free Bet Club?
Free Bet Club is a bookmaker’s loyalty scheme offering to the existing customers, usually in the form of free bet rewards often on weekly basis like Betway free bet club.
Betway provides you with;
£10 in Free Bets this week if you bet £25 on trebles and accumulators!!
Opt in required. Single Line Multiples including 3 or more selections. Min. overall odds: 2/1. Bets must be settled between Saturday 00:00 GMT and the following Friday 23:59 GMT to count towards the promotion for that particular week. Read our Offer Terms.
You need to carefully check T&C (terms & conditions) for every offer because each bookmaker sets its own unique conditions. BTW, don’t forget Betway’s welcome offer.
We will show you how to make the best use of the weekly free bet club offers and extract maximum cash smartly via simple techniques.
List of Weekly Bet Clubs
Firstly, some of the best free bet club offers are as below;
PaddyPower – Paddy’s Rewards Club
- Offer: If you place 5 bets of €10+, you will be credited with a free bet of €10 and a Power-Up the following Monday.
- Requirements: Opt in and place five or more bets of at least £10 with minimum odds of 1.5 between Monday and Sunday.
Sky Bet – Sky Bet Club
- Offer: Place £25 worth of bets before Sunday 23:59 and get either a £5 Free Bet, 50 Free Spins valued at 10p each or a £6 In Play Free Bet.
- Requirements: Opt in and place £25 worth of bets before Sunday night and get a £5 free bet. Odds must be Evens (2.00) or greater.
EnergyBet – Esports
- Offer: Bet £50 on Esports for a £10 Bonus
- Requirements: Place 2 x £25 bets at odds of 2.0 or greater between Monday – Sunday each week on eligible E-Sports to receive a £10 Bonus.
Tote – Horse Racing Cash Bonus
- Offer: Opt in. Place six individual Racing Pool bets of at least £/€2, £/€5, or £/€10 during the week (Mon 00:00 – Sun 23:59) to receive a corresponding cash bonus credited the following Monday.
- Suggestion: Place this on short-priced favorites and lay 90% of your stake at SP in normal mode when the race starts.
Betway (1) – Free Bet Club
- Offer: Opt in and spend at least £25 on any trebles (or higher) in a week and we’ll credit you with £10 in Free Bets. Bets must be settled between Saturday at 00:00 GMT and the following Friday at 23:59 GMT to count towards the promotion for that particular week.
- Requirements: Opt-in and place £25 on trebles or higher. Bets must have minimum odds of 2/1 (3.00) to be eligible.
Betway (2) – Esports Club
- Offer: Opt in and get a £/€10 Free Bet every week when you stake £/€25+ on esports multiples.
- Requirements: Opt-in and place £25 on Doubles or higher. Bets must have minimum odds of 2/1 (3.00) to be eligible.
Bresbet – Bet Club
- Offer: Place £100 worth of bets get a £10 free bet
- Requirements: Place 10x £10 bets on ten different selections at minimum odds of 1/1 (2.0). Can be completed every week, Mon-Sun.
Unibet – In-Play Free Bet Club
- Offer: Get a £10 In-Play Free Bet every week when you place five or more £10 In-Play bets on Football, Cricket, and Tennis.
- Requirements: Opt in and place five or more In-Play bets of at least £10 with minimum odds of Evens (2.00) between Monday and Sunday.
Netbet – Acca Offer
- Offer: Bet £10 on English Football Get a £5 Free Bet. You can only do this once per week until 22nd May 2022.
- Requirements: Sign in to Netbet, Bet £10 on a Fourfold pre-match football acca (min odds 1.5 each leg) on English Football.
VBet (1) – Horse Racing Free Bet
- Offer: Place five single bets of at least £5 (odds 1.5+ decimal odds, 1/2+ fractional) on any horse racing market in a week. Get a £5 free bet after your fifth bet is settled. Both (1) & (2) offers are available for VBet UK.
- Requirements: Log in and place five or more bets of at least £5 with minimum odds of 1.5 on any Horse Racing Markets between Monday and Sunday.
VBet (2) – Greyhound Free Bet
- Offer: Place five single bets of at least £5 (odds 1.5+ decimal odds, 1/2+ fractional) on any Greyhound markets in a week. Get a £5 free bet after your fifth bet is settled within 24 hours.
- Requirements: Log in and place five or more bets of at least £5 with minimum odds of 1.5 on any Greyhound racing Markets between Monday and Sunday. Qualifying bets should be calculated as normal.
William Hill – Acca Club
- Offer: Stake a total of £20 or more, in cash, on single match accumulator bets or multi-match accumulator bets (3+ selections) each week and you’ll get a £5 free bet on Monday.
- Requirements: Log in and bet £20 on an accumulator with 3+ selections at odds of 4.0 or greater at the time of bet placement. Bets on enhanced markets (including Double YourOdds, Flash Odds, Enhanced Odds, Super Odds, or YourOdds) will not count.” (you may want to use sequential lay, or use the Smarkets Custom Lay tool to lock in profits)
BetVictor – Tartan Club Only
- Offer: Place £25 bets Mon-Sun get a £5 free bet.
- Requirements: Opt in and place 5 x £5 bets at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or higher. Note that you can only complete ONE BetVictor offer each week.
VickersBet – Bet Club
- Offer: Place £30 bets each week and get a £5 free bet.
- Requirements: Place 3x £10 bets on three different selections at minimum odds of 1/1 (2.0). Can be completed each week (Mon-Sun).
PlanetSportBet – Free Bet Club
- Offer: Place £100 cash bets receive a £10 free bet every Monday.
- Requirements: Place 10 x minimum £10 cash bets at Evens or above on Sport and lay in Normal mode. After qualifying by the following midday, you will be awarded a £10 Free bet.
McBookie – Tartan Club Only
- Offer: Place £30 worth of bets each week and get a free £5 bet.
- Requirements: Place £30 worth of bets at odds of Evens (or greater) during each qualifying period and get a free £5 bet.
Jennings Bet – Weekend In-Play Bets
- Offer: Place £50 in-play bets get a £10 free bet
- Requirements: From Saturday 00:01, place 5 x £10 Bets at 3.0 or higher on In-play markets on any eligible competition. You can place more than one bet per competition. Lay in Normal mode. You will receive a £10 Free Bet by 12:00 Monday. Use this in SNR mode within 7 days.
888Sport – Acca Club
- Offer: Bet £20 for £5 Free Bet
- Requirements: Place Multiple bets containing 3 selections or more on multiples or Bet Builders• Min odds per leg – 1.50, min odds for Bet Builder – 3.00. Bets must be settled within the same week to qualify. Upon settlement, you will receive a £5 Free Bet to use within 3 days.
BTW, you may want to use Football Livescore Feed to track the results of your game or make a betting plan, just for your convenience.
Incidentally, some bookies provide you with the opportunity of receiving free bets regularly WITHOUT Betting Requirements. Yes, it’s totally risk-free, so don’t miss them. A few examples are;
Make your 8 win-draw-win predictions with Up for 8. Get 8 right for £8k. Fall short and get a £1 Free Bet for each correct pick.
Again, a brainer, log in (in case you don’t have an 888Sports account create it free) and predict the match result of 8 football matches each week. Get a £1 free bet for each one you get correct or £8,000 if you get all 8 correct.
Join our FREE to play racing predictor and you could pocket a cool £1,000 daily prize Sunday to Friday and a bumper £10,000 on all ITV meetings. Just pick the winner in the day’s four races to enter.
Same as 888Sports in football, it’s a brainer log-in (in case you don’t have a Betway account create it free) and predicts the winner of 4 horse races each week.
How To Lock In Free Bet Club Profits
Advantage Play – Matched Betting
Firstly, allow us to briefly talk about our betting principle, which will help you understand what we are sharing with you in this guide.
We Do Betting but Don’t Count On Chance. Instead, we do 6 Advantage Plays based on mathematical edge to beat the bookies, casinos & bingo. When it comes to Sports Betting, we use Matched Betting/ Sports Arbitrage / Value Bets On Proven Tipsters to lock in a profit or consistently earn extra income for the long term.
So, yes, we use the matched betting technique to extract bookmakers’ bonuses including the free bet club offers.
With the Free Bet Club Offers we list above, you can achieve around £150+ EV (Expected Value) every month.
Incidentally, if you happen to be a sharp casino & game bonus hunter, strongly suggest taking a look at the List of 52 Best Bitcoin Casino Bonuses and for those who appreciate the highest privacy, go to the List of Best Anonymous Bitcoin Casinos & Bonuses, just FYI.
Matched Betting Process Recap
We will come back to our original guide later though, firstly let me quickly show you how matched process work.
I’ll use the William Hill sign-up offer of “Bet £10 Get 30 Free Bet”;
Just in case you’re completely new to matched betting, you may want to take a look at Matched Betting For Dummies – 9 Essential Things. But just briefly, matched betting is Making;
- 2 transactions of Back (bet on win) £10 at William Hill & Lay (bet on NOT win) appropriate stake £ (use Free Calculator) at Betting Exchange like Betfair (you may want to use Betfair Alternatives) so that you cover all outcomes.
- Regardless of the outcome, your losing & winning will cancel out each other. In real practice, usually, 2 bets are not perfectly offset due to the odds difference & exchange commission. Therefore you make a small loss called Qualifying Loss. However, you get £30 for Free Bets.
- Now, you repeat the exact same process but use the free bet for the back bet at William Hill. Then, this time free bet value (minus a little loss) will become your net profit.
- For a specific guide on how to do it, please go to Free Matched Bet Starting Guide (2) – How To Sign-Up & Place Qualifying Bet & (3) Extract Profit, where I use this William Hill sign-up offer as an example for step-by-step instruction.
- Remember, the key success factor is how to minimize this qualifying loss during this process.
BTW, many people imagine matched betting is for only UK & Ireland, wrong, check;
- this approach enables everybody in the world including US citizens to make decent profits from this risk-free betting technique
- for Germany, Austria, and Switzerland residents, suggest this program that focuses on these 3 countries
- when it comes to Australia, this service is supposed to be the best.
As you see in the above process, the betting exchange is essential for matched betting.
There are 4 established betting exchanges as below;
And, in case you are not familiar with the betting exchanges, the below 2 documents will be of good help;
The above 4 best betting exchange sign-up offers to include Betfair’s £100 Free Bet, which is supposed to be one of the best offers in the industry, just FYI.
Just in case, you can’t legally or physically access any betting exchanges in your country, this guide may help.
Anyhow, for those who have not opened a Smarkets exchange account, we prepared a step-by-step guide for your flawless start. You can effortlessly extract cash from its sign-up bonus of £10 Risk-Free Bet. Actually, this is one of the easiest offers to lock in a profit in the industry. Please click the “+” mark to open the instruction;
£2,500 Risk-Free Opportunities
BTW, Matched Betting is all about making the best use of bookmakers’ promotions, thus you need to open up bookies’ accounts as many as possible.
All online bookies are in a fiercely competitive situation thus advertise tasty offers to attract your sign-up. However, Don’t sign-up directly.
Many punters overlook huge Cashback Opportunities and open up bookmaker, casino & bingo accounts directly. Stop doing it, you can earn a lot of risk-free cash while receiving the gambling sites’ own sign-up offers & bonuses.
We have separately prepared Betting Cashback Websites – The Ultimate Guide To Be Always Better Off, where you will find how to collect £2,500 cashback altogether.
So, from now on, Never Ever Sign-Up Any Gambling Accounts Directly Before Checking the Availability of the Cashback Offer stated in the above document. [/su_spoiler]
How To Maximize Free Bet Club Profits
We said at the beginning that “extract maximum cash smartly”. So, how do we do it?
Combining Multiple Offers
Most of the major sportsbooks regularly provide you with reload offers in parallel to the weekly free bet club. And many of the bookies usually allow you to duplicate the weekly free bet club with other offers.
Bear it in mind, that the bookmakers basically prohibit combining multiple offers but the weekly free bet club is often an exception (but each bookie has a different T&C and they can change the condition at any time, so strongly suggest you check T&C carefully).
Below is the instruction we originally suggested (we use William Hill Offer Club & William Hill Acca Insurance called Acca Five). Let me clarify that William Hill no longer provides these offers.
However, the concept & process we share is permanently valid and applies to many other bookmakers’ offer.
So, see how to use matched betting while combining the bookmaker’s offer as long as their T&C allows;
William Hill 2 Offers
Firstly, William Hill was conducting the Offer Club Every Week;
It says “Get a £5 Free Bet every week. Simply stake a total of £20 or more, in a week, on Footy ACCA (Accumulators) Bet(s) with 4 or more selections and you’ll get a £5 Free Bet on Monday. ” It’s a simple Risk-Free offer you can get every week.
Second, William Hill also offers ACCA Five;
This ACCA Insurance explains “Place an accumulator of 5 or more selections on the listed sports and markets, and if just one of your selections loses, we’ll refund your stake as a free bet. ” Some of the key requirements of ACCA Five Insurance are;
- Every selection in the accumulator must be priced at 1/5 (1.2) or bigger apart from stated football leagues (see next point).
- Maximum Acca Five Insurance free bet of £20/€20. One free bet per customer, per day.
- You can bet on one sport, or mix and match various sports and markets – the choice is yours.
Combine These 2 Offers Smartly
Surely you can bet these 2 offers individually but you can combine them efficiently. This means as long as you place ACCA Bet that meets both requirements, you will get Risk Free Offer Club Weekly Free Bet & Lock-In Profit from ACCA Insurance.
So, the conditions we have to meet are; ACCA: 5 or More Selection Stake: £20 Market: ‘Match Betting’ (90 Minutes – Home, Draw or Away), ‘Both Teams to Score’ and ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score in the Selections from the following football leagues (only).
Firstly, Opt-In Offer Club. Second, if you’re not familiar with ACCA (Accumulator) or Multiple bets and how to place Matched Betting for these types of betting, go to How To Lay & Make Matched Betting Multiples / ACCA for Newbies, where you can see the step-by-step instruction by using the Paddy Power case as an example.
How To Lock-In Profit From ACCA Insurance Offer
We can make a profit from ACCA Insurance with a standard method called “Lay Sequentially”. It is laying the selections off one by one for a small loss until we hit a loser, and then hoping that we just have the 1 loser to get the free bet.
However, by using our Universal ACCA Spread Sheet Calculators, we can lock in a profit in every scenario. You will find detailed instructions in How To Lock-In Footy Accumulator Profits with Customized Calculator.
Universal ACCA Insurance Lay Calculation Spread Sheets
We separately prepare the Tutorial for the ACCA Insurance Spreadsheet Calculators – we have 3 modes of Spread sheets;
- Basic Mode – Lay Sequentially
- Lock-In Profit Mode – Lay Refund (This is the sheet I use in the example in the next section)
- Simultaneous Mode – Lay All
You can download all the 3 mode spreadsheets Free, and follow ACCA Insurance Lock-In Profit Spreadsheet Tutorial to guarantee profit. Use the same password you obtained in the above report for this document as well;
Is It So Easy? Yes, It Is, I Will Demonstrate Now!!
Now, Monday evening, I quickly check Free Odds Matcher by setting the filter at the odds between 1.2 – 2.0 & choosing William Hill as the bookmaker.
We can find many opportunities at any time, I just selected 5 Football Matches that can meet the above ACCA Insurance & Offer Club requirements – Remember, 2 Basic Tactics for the selections are;
1) Narrow Odds between bookmakers & Exchange
2) Short Odds (preferably Home Big Favorite).
What I selected are;
For the exchange, I usually use Smarkets for ACCA Insurance rather than Betfair. Because its commission is 2%, much cheaper than Betfair.
Therefore I made double-checked what the latest Smarkets lay odds of “AFC Wimbledon” is, & confirmed also 1.57 as below:
Therefore, I use Smarkets for the 1st leg of AFC Wimbledon vs Sutton and entered all these 5 matches’ information in our ACCA Insurance Spreadsheet Calculator. See the previous section, I’m using the Lock-In Profit Mode sheet here, of which results are;
Thus, at this stage, based on the current lay odds, we can secure £10.41 Profit from this ACCA Insurance. All you need to do is to keep laying the Ideal Lay Stake. The sheet will be automatically re-calculated when you input the updated lay odds (if change).
Don’t forget you have already secured the weekly Offer Club £5 Free Bet. It’s altogether less than 10 minutes job even including the placements of the bets until you finally complete the ACCA. Not Bad, isn’t It?
Let me reiterate that although the weekly bet club allows counting the bets with different promotions, each offer must have a different requirement, therefore suggest you check carefully to read the updated T&C before taking any actions.
Go Matched Betting Guide Index to locate the specific matched betting instructions that suit each offer.
Lastly, if you keep getting too much value from the bookmakers, you may most likely be gubbed, which means your betting account will be restricted.
Actually, it’s just a matter of time before most of the soft bookies limit your account if you do matched betting without any precautionary actions. So, we have prepared the following 2 guides – One is Before Restriction, The Other One is After Restriction;
We believe the above 2 guides will help you keep exploiting unfair bookies, means will enable you to make money on the side reliably for the long term.
BTW, as we said in the guide, the best way for the long-term is to use the Sharp Bookies that never restrict your account by applying the value betting method.
If you wonder which one is a Sharp Bookie, suggest taking a look at List of Sharp Sportsbooks for Professional Punters, where we show the best in the industry (, which is actually not a bookmaker but a bet broker, Must See it).
If you have any inquiries or need any help from us, please contact us anytime (don’t worry, we will not charge you any fee, everything is free here).
Joshua Walker (bio)
Editor – Global Extra Money (GEM)