Betfair Alternatives For People Who Can’t Access Or Seek Better Options
Estimated Reading Time: 27 minutes
Are You Looking For Betfair Alternatives Because the Access from Your Country Is Prohibited Or You Want Additional Betting Exchanges?
We Show You The Best Solutions To Meet Each Demand.
We cover the following topics after the introduction;
The “Show” box underneath can show you Full Contents for your more convenience.
- 1. Betfair Alternatives – Introduction
- 2. Betfair & Betting Exchanges Are Essential For Advantage Plays
- 3. What Are The Problems & Who Need Betfair Alternatives?
- 4. Betfair Alternatives Solution For Those Who Want Additional Exchange(s)
- 5. Alternatives Solution For Those Who Can’t Access To Betfair
- 6. List Of Betfair Alternatives Powered By Betfair Exchange
- 7. Betfair Alternatives – Conclusion
Betfair Alternatives – Introduction
Betfair & Betting Exchanges Are Essential For Advantage Plays
Since you’ve come to this page, you may understand what the betting exchange & Betfair is. But, just in case, let me quote Betfair’s explanation about the exchange as;
It is a peer to peer betting to match two people with complimentary interests, which effectively offset bets. In other words, we can cover all outcomes of the events by placing back bet (like Win) at traditional bookmaker while placing a lay bet (Not Win) at betting exchange conveniently. This is a very easy way to hedge risk completely. Therefore, we can turn the gambling into risk-free or profit guaranteed trading. Besides, the odds are usually far better than traditional bookies because they are determined by pure supply & demand among the players.
What Are The Direct Benefits For Each Advantage Play?
When it comes to the Sports Betting, we employ the 3 methods by making the best use of betting exchange as follows;
- Matched Betting; Extract bookies’ free bets Risk-Free by covering all the outcomes with Lay bet at exchange
- Sports Arbitrage; Expand the profit making opportunities by backing at exchange of which odds are far better than conventional bookmakers even after the commission.
- Value Bet On Proven Tipsters: Again, utilize the very competitive back odds at exchange (see the below screenshot of oddschecker for how good the odds are) to improve the profit for long-term;
Betfair As The No.1 Betting Exchange
Betfair is the world leading bet exchange providing;
- the Largest Market Coverage
- the Highest Liquidity
What Are The Problems & Who Need Betfair Alternatives?
So, what’s wrong with Betfair? Now, let’s get into our key subject in this report – Betfair Alternatives!! Why & Who Need Them? There are 2 key issues related to Betfair;
- The Highest Commission of 5-7%: for advantage players especially for matched betters & arbers who scalp small profits from many betting, the commission is a critical element that affects a lot in the long-term.
- Geographical Limit: there are many countries where Betfair don’t have a license to operate or pull out with reasons.
Betfair Commission By Country
The current Betfair commission, called MBR (Market Base Rate) are;
- MBR 5% – United Kingdom / Ireland / Italy / Gibraltar / Malta / Denmark
- MBR 7% – Albania / Armenia / Croatia / Monaco / Serbia & Montenegro / Slovakia
- MBR 6.5% – All other countries
Betfair Operating Countries
You can find if Betfair is available in your country by checking Betfair Site Availability Around The World Wiki;
2 Groups of Seeking Betfair Alternatives
Then, naturally, there are 2 groups who seek for Betfair Alternatives;
- Those who may (or may not) already access to Betfair but seek for another exchange (s) mainly for lower commission or expand the option to lay
- Those who can’t legally / physically access to Betfair thus look for Betfair Alternatives
Betfair Alternatives Solution For Those Who Want Additional Exchange(s)
I assume many of you who already have Betfair account and come to this page may be aware of the other betting exchanges. But in case you have used only Betfair so far, it’s a good opportunities to expand your options with much lower commissions.
3 Other Big Betting Exchanges
The below commission rates apply to all the jurisdictions each exchange operates;
- SMarkets: 2% to all sports (apply to only net winnings)
- Betdaq: 2% to all sports (they have reduced the commission from 5% since 26 Feb 2018, only multiples bet still 5%) (apply to only net winnings)
- Matchbook Exchange: 2 different rates, 1) 1.5% when you accept an existing offer in a market 2) 0.75% if you post an offer which another user then matches (these % apply to both winning & losing bet)
For full details of the 4 Bet Exchanges including Matchbook vs Betfair etc, please go Bet Exchange – Ultimate Guide To Use Betfair & Competitions Most Profitably, where you will find the smart Sign-Up tactics including the ideal sequence of opening the account that will fit advantage players’ best interest as well as SMarkets sign-up step-by-step instructions etc.
If you know all of these details but not yet opened any of them and If you reside in the countries where you can sign-up directly, go 4 Best Betting Exchange Sign-Up Offers with Cash Extraction Process.
For Those Who Can’t Access To These 3 Exchanges
For those who can’t sign-up directly due to the country restriction, as briefly said, you can use the bet brokers. Please take a look at Honest Opinion About Bet Broker & How To Use Them Safely & Smartly for full details. Generally speaking, the bet brokers we list there provide good accessibility & full capacity usage especially for Matchbook & Betdaq but have certain limitation to Betfair. That is one of the reasons we decided to issue this separate report focusing on the Betfair Alternatives.
Alternatives Solution For Those Who Can’t Access To Betfair
Betfair restrict many countries due to their own company policy & business interest. So, just try to log-in Betfair desktop site UK or Betfair app log-in, and if you’re blocked, then your location is most likely prohibited. However, Betfair have started actively exploring missing profit opportunities in those restricted countries by providing White Label solution. Means people can enjoy exactly identical Befair platform under re-branded site. It’s typically described as “Powered By Betfair" in the site where Betfair white label approach is used. How it works – the key feature & liquidity as below;We share 3 companies that use Betfair white label in this report as you see the details below.
The companies that usually offer Betfair White label are so-called bet brokers. And most of them seem to be SMBs (small & medium sized businesses) but are collecting a lot of money from punters all over the world. Therefore, any of their mismanagement may put your money in danger. For example, BET IBC that also provides Betfair White Labels is alleged to vanish a customer’s 64K winnings. We strongly suggest you read the aforementioned Honest Opinion About Bet Broker & How To Use Them Safely & Smartly, which includes several warning signs related to the bet brokers & the detail of the BET IBC Issues.
List Of Betfair Alternatives Powered By Betfair Exchange
Now, let’s talk about the 3 Bet Brokers, which we have at least not received any serious issues but obtained good feedbacks from our members;
BetinAsia was founded in 2011 and looks expanding its share steadily thanks to an outstanding and fast dedicated Customer Support service as a “Crypto-friendly" brokerage.
- License & Regulation: Yes & Regulated by CGCB (Curacao Gaming Control Board) with License #: 365/JAZ & Sub License #: GLH-OCCHKTW0710132018
- Customers’ Fund Protection: They answered as “CURACAO GAMING LICENSE binds us to operate in a secure way and holds us accountable" and BetinAsia’s T&C says “Subject to the prior provisions of this section, our entire obligation to you for any loss or damage arising in association with this Agreement shall be restricted to the lesser of the amount of fees actually received from you in the previous six months, or five thousand pounds (£5,000.00)."
- Contact: Avlonos, 1, Maria House, 1075 Nicosia, Cyprus
- Restricted Countries: US, UK, Sweden & France
- Bookmakers Covered: Pinnacle (PS3838), Singbet, BetISN, SBObet, MAXbet (Former IBC Bet) and 18bet
- Betting Exchange Covered (commission): Betfair (3% on winning), Betdaq (1.5% on winning), Matchbook (1.25 on both winning & losing), Turf7 (1.25% on winning) & Citibet
- BetinAsia offer 2 Betfair White Labels (commission both 3%) – Orbit & Betmantra (former Mountbet) Both will not levy Premium Charges.
- Fee / Charge To Client: None
- Minimum Transaction & Cost: Depositing is free of charge. The minimum deposit is €100 or the equivalent in other currencies. The minimum withdraw is €100 as well. For all payment methods, except Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ripple, one free of charge withdrawal every 30 days. All other withdrawals within the 30-days period will cost 2% of the withdrawn amount. The 2% fee applies to all withdrawals with Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ripple.
- Minimum Stake per Bet: €5 except for Skype betting service, where min bet is €1.000.
BetinAsia Service Options
- Basically 3 options: You can chose in the registration page
- Skype Betting – It’s a convenient betting service where BetinAsia’s dedicated service team will help betting 9AM to 9PM CET 7days a week. (BTW, their Support working hours are 8AM – 23PM CET).
- Bookmaker / Exchange Single Account: If you want to use only your preferred bookies, you can tick the box individually through the above registration page. You can select Orbit Exchange or Betmantra Exchange as Betfair White Label in this service, as shown below
- Black – It’s an integrated betting platform that covers 5 bookies & 5 exchanges in 1 account. When choosing the event, it shows all available bookies’ odds, then you select the best odds & the highest limits in all major Asian bookmakers. It looks like;
Orbit Exchange – Restricted Countries (UK, Portugal, Netherland, Spain, Australia, United States, Singapore, Italy, India, France and Turkey) and it looks as below;
Betmantra (former Mountbet) – Restricted countries (Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Cuba, DR Congo, Eritrea, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Greenland, India, Israel, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Japan, Lebanon, North Korea, Thailand, Turkey, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Serbia and the USA), and it looks as below;
A Few Comments about BetinAsia
- Betinasia is proud of the excellent customer support & instant handling of the fund deposit/withdraw requests without fees.
- Black as a white label of Mollybet platform is an easy to use, multi-channel interface showing real time updated best odds, so that users can place aggregated orders at the highest liquidity in milliseconds. This solves any problems associated with poor liquidity, price movements and manual execution errors.
- Low minimum stake is beneficial for small bettors, moreover its high limit stake is obviously fit for high rollers & professional bettors. We understand that for large syndicate and professional punters Black offers two APIs of Pull API & Push API, which makes it possible for the customers to use different algorithms and betting tools to automatically place the bets.
Asianconnect is one of the oldest bet brokers, established in 2002. They are licensed & operated in Curacao Netherlands Antilles. Many people in our members have been using Asianconnect for a few years and all of them gave us quite positive feedback including flawless quick payment processing. Why are we listing Asian Connect in this report? Because they provide the players with Orbit Exchange (Betfair White Label) and Fair Exchange (Betfair White Label).
Asianconnect Key Features
- License & Regulation: Yes & Regulated by CGCB (Curacao Gaming Control Board)
- Customers’ Fund Protection: They answered as “The gaming license requires us to hold sufficient funds in our bank accounts to honour all customer winnings."
- Contact: Asianconnect N.V. Dr. M.J. Hugenholtzweg z/n UTS-Gebouw Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles Tel 44 203 289 5500 (Europe) / 63 917 805 3399 (Asia)
- Restricted Countries: US, Philippines & Singapore (UK Players Accepted Only If use Bitcoin for deposit / withdrawal – means Asianconnect don’t reject UK registration but accept deposit only in BTC)
- Bookmakers Covered: Pinnacle / SBOBet / MaxBet (Former IBC Bet) / Bet ISN / Sing Bet – No Commission To Bookies Required
- Betting Exchange Covered: Orbit Exchange – 3% Commission (Restricted Countries: Portugal & USA)
- Fee / Charge To Client: None
- Minimum Transaction & Cost: Minimum deposit for all money gateways is €10, Asianodds account £/€100, & Skype Betting £/€150. Fee for Bank Transfer, Bit Coin, Neteller & Skrill Deposit are Free. 1st Withdrawal every month is Free & 1% for the subsequent withdrawals.
- Minimum Stake per Bet: £/€ 2 – 10 depending on each bookmaker
Service Options of Asianconnect
- Basically 3 options: You can chose in the registration page
- Bookmaker Single Account: If you want to use only your preferred bookies, you can tick the box individually through the above registration page. You can select Orbit Exchange for Betfair Alternative;
- Asianodds – It’s an integrated betting platform that covers 6 bookies in 1 account (Orbit Exchange & 9Wickets are not included). When you chose the event, it shows all available bookies’ odds, then you select the best odds. The interface looks like;
Orbit Exchange looks like;
A Few Comments on Asianconnect
- Asianconnect is very responsive, and it’s been around reasonably long enough (15 years) to prove the trust & reliability to good level.
- Low minimum deposit & stake per bet requirements are beneficial for small bettors.
- One of our members originally knew this bet broker in the interview done by ZCode (some of the info are outdated, thus use the info in my report here if you find any discrepancies). He said he had earned €45,000+ over the last 1 year from ZCode & asianconnect bookies mainly Pinnacle. BTW, on this occasion suggest see the ZCode Full Review, that is probably 1 of the best betting system of US 4 Major Sports. For this particular betting tactics, contact us for any inquiries.
Bet-FootballBet-Football is a bet broker, thus I originally listed in my Bet Broker review page. However, I think its core benefit is Betfair white label – Orbit Exchange, therefore I moved it into this document. BET-Football is licensed & operated in Montenegro under the company name of Bet-Football D.O.O. They described their strength as “We believe we provide the ultimate one wallet service with a wide variety of accounts, fast and easy deposit / transfer / withdrawal options with excellent customer service.“.
Bet-Football Key Features
- License & Regulation: Bet-Football is fully licensed by E-Gambling Montenegro, with license number 0032 & reg. no. 5-0615951.
- Customers’ Fund Protection: They commented “We are legally required to maintain sufficient funds to honour all customer deposits and winnings“. We also asked if the customers’ fund is segregated from their own business operation. They answered as “Yes as part of the licence a basic requirement is to have all customer funds held in a segregated account."
- Contact: BET-FOOTBALL LIMITED Cetinjskji Pu BB, 81000, Podgorica, Montenegro Email: firstname.lastname@example.org We also have Skype, Twitter and a Facebook page
- Restricted Countries: UK, France, Turkey & USA
- Bookmakers Covered: SBO, Pinbet88, ISN, Maxbet, GA, Sing, 1bet, 18bet and M8, Mollybet and also 3ET
- Betting Exchange Covered: Matchbook – 1.25% when Backing a selection and 0.75% when you add liquidity to their exchange. Orbit exchange where commission is set at 4% and is based on net market winnings.
- Fee / Charge To Client: Their service is completely free.
- Minimum Transaction & Cost: Minimum deposit is €100.There are no fee’s to the clients when depositing and each customer gets ONE free withdrawal over €200 per working week (Mon – Sun) all others have a 1% fee and any withdrawal under €200 has a €2 fee.
- Minimum Stake per Bet: Each bookie has its own minimum bet size but the lowest is €2 and Pinbet has the highest at €26 when using directly or €10 when using Pinbet on Molly.
Service Options of Bet-Football
- Basically 3 options: You can chose in the registration page (*In the registration process, if you kindly select GEM – Global Extra Money in “How did you hear about us? (Please select) " box, we will get commission, which will help us keep our GEM site free);
- Single / Multiple Accounts: Clients can chose open individual accounts at one of the following bookmakers & Exchange: SBOBet, IBC (MAXBET), Pinnacle Sports, 1XBET, Bet ISN, SingBet, 18Bet, 1Bet, M8Bet, Betdaq, and chose either Molly Bet or 3ET as a software that will integrate all your chosen sites into 1 platform.
- Orbit-Exchange: This Betfair White Label can be chosen together with the above other sites, but it will not be integrated by Molly Bet or 3ET, but an independent site with separate log-in info. It looks like;
- Skype Betting: It’s based on Invitation only.
Bet-Football A Few Comments
- One of the largest strength is obviously the Orbit Exchange, it provides the largest market coverage & liquidity as a white label of Betfair.
- Bet-Football.com is relatively new (since June 2014) in the bet broker industry. However, as the site footer shows; , they seem to be quite rigorous about the business operation.www.bet-football.com is licensed and regulated by the government of Montenegro. E Gambling Montenegro d.o.o. (Podgorica, Moskovska br. 65., reg. no. 5-0615951) hereby certifies that under the concession (serial no. AA 0546, numeric no. 117-01/12) and approval (no. 02/01-376/3), organize and operate games on chance in Montenegro on website www.bet-football.com, in accordance with the Agreement on management and financial cooperation, concluded between E Gambling Montenegro d.o.o. and Bet-Football Limited d.o.o. d.o.o. (Podgorica, Cetinjski put bb, reg. no. 5-0696241, TIN: 02992426-302) on 6 June, 2014. More details about the license, E-gambling Montenegro and handling of complaints: www.e-gambling.me Bet-Football
- We have communicated with the manager over the phone and got the impression that they are very keen to make the right things in the right way as a legitimate company. They adhere to all the regulations strictly and we felt the level of professional morale is high, thus reliable.
- They charge no fee on their entire service.
Betfair Alternatives – Conclusion
Let me wrap up;
- Betfair & Betting Exchanges are essential for sports betting advantage plays, which people from all over the world can pursue.
- Betfair is the best betting exchange, but there are 2 issues of the highest commission & geographical limitation to access
- 3 Other Bet Exchanges of SMarkets, Betdaq & Matchbook provide much lower commission which will improve your long-term significantly as well as expand good laying options.
- 2 Betfair White Labels of Orbit Exchange (via Bet-Football & Asianconnect) and 9Wickets (via Asian Connect) accommodate the needs of players who can’t legally access to Betfair with the Befair identical market & liquidity. Summary of Restricted Countries are;
- Orbit Exchange (via Asianconnect – US, Philippines, Singapore & Portugal / via Bet-Football – UK, France, Turkey & USA)
- 9Wickets Exchange (via Asianconnect – US, Philippines & Singapore)
- So, with these 2 Betfair White Labels, we can cover all countries except USA. Needless to say, UK residents can use Betfair itself freely, and actually in the US, there are 3 states of Nevada, Delaware and New Jersey where US players use Betfair platform under the TVG brand.