- What are the 3 Most Popular Casino Games Online?
- Strategies to beat the popular online casino games?
- Most Popular Casino Games (1) – Roulette
- Most Popular Casino Games (2) – Blackjack
- Popular Casino Games Online (3) – Slots
- Risk-Free Casino Bonus for Most Popular Casino Game – T&C Caution
- Most Popular Casino Games Online – Useful Resources
What are the 3 Most Popular Casino Games Online?
The 3 most popular casino games online are undoubtedly Blackjack, Roulette & Slot. We show you how to beat these games by using our advantage gambling method.
If you want to know the basic tactics for each game, please go to Casino Expected Value Betting.
In this guide, we focus on the strategy to beat these 3 most popular casino games online by making the best use of casino bonuses with real examples.
BTW, our strategies can perfectly apply to Cryptocurrencies casinos that have been booming particularly spurred by Provably Fair Bitcoin Games. The below guides will ensure your success in the crypto casinos;
- for those who are not familiar with crypto betting, see How To Gamble with Cryptocurrencies
- If you think much of privacy, List of the Best Anonymous Bitcoin Casinos & Bonuses
- definitely, you don’t want to miss the info contained in the “List of Best Bitcoin Casinos All Types of Bonuses“, which includes Crypto No Deposit Bonuses, our GEM BTC Exclusive Bonuses, BTC Reload Bonuses, & BTC Faucet, etc.
In addition, if you’re interested in offshore casinos, check World Best Offshore Betting Sites Offer (all sites listed in the guide provide both casino & sportsbook), just FYI.
Strategies to beat the popular online casino games?
Allow me to share a bit about our betting principle first.
Our priority to play online casinos is not to enjoy gambling but to gain extra income with minimum risk. Gambling is For Losers. We use Advantage Play (or Advantage Gambling) meaning,we don’t count on Luck but solely rely on Mathematical Advantage.
As our casino basic guide clearly explains, we can’t beat any casino games due to the in-built house edge. Don’t get me wrong, I said it long-term. In the short term, you may win because of the variance but theoretically, it’s impossible to win in the long run.
The specific advantage method to win popular online casino games is making the best use of the casinos’ bonuses, which is probably the only & surest way to beat the casinos for ordinary people.
With that said, one of our policies is “Betting On Chance Is For Losers, Stop Gamble Betting But Bet on Only +EV ToWin Reliably“. It is effectively our way to promote Responsible Gambling. And we strongly support GambleAware and GamCare being explained in about us.
In this article, we share the specific instruction on the most popular 3 casino games by focusing on how to turn the casino bonus into real cash risk-free.
Casino Risk-Free Bonus
Is there any such casino bonus risk-free?
Many people instantly imagine NDB (Non-Deposit Bonus). Yes, it is risk-free because you don’t need to deposit your own money. However, usually given the very high WR (wager requirement), it’s an extremely low chance to make any real profit from it.
No, we are not referring to NDB, but something like “£20 Cashback” in the casino section like the below image when you use sportsbook.
However, I guess many people overlooked it without knowing how lucrative such offers are.
Don’t be confused this cashback with the cashback you receive from the cashback sites (if are not with us, check How to Guarantee Real Cash from Casino Bonus Cashback Sites).
This offer gives you a 100% Risk-FreeBonus Clearing Opportunity with Positive EV (Expected Value) because it doesn’t require any WR against the cashback refund although it’s Not Profit Guaranteed.
Probably, you may only need less than 5 minutes to complete the process.
3 Popular Online Casino Games – Bonus Extraction Process
This guide is effectively the Practical Demonstration by showing the step-by-step process of winning the Roulette, BlackJack & Slot Machine with risk-free casino bonuses.
We use different real casino bonus examples for each popular game.
Please note that online casino frequently changes their offers. So, you may find the examples I use in this document would be no longer available.
However, the approach & process must work basically the same as long as the offer satisfies the risk-free condition.
So, focus on mastering the process of 3 popular casino games. When you locate the different types of casino offers, see our list of guides in “Popular Casino Games Online – Useful Resources” at the bottom of this guide.
Most Popular Casino Games (1) – Roulette
Risk-Free Casino Example – William Hill Offer
The offer says;
“Explore the best online slot games, as well as Vegas exclusive slots, with a 100% Cashback up to £20! PLUS! You don’t have to be new to William Hill to take advantage – only new to William Hill Vegas. “
- In case you have not registered Sportsbook yet, go to William Hill and register it first, before accessing this Casino Offer. Allow me to repeat that because once you register in the casino first you will lose the entitlement to get a sportsbook welcome bonus. When it comes to how to rake the sportsbook bonus, see Matched Betting Step-By-Step Instruction (2).
- If you’ve already registered in the sportsbook, then go to the T&C page to understand the required condition of this offer. Never ever save time by Skipping the T&C because each promotion set different requirements. This case specifies Only 48 Hours Period as the deadline you are entitled to play & lose;
- Deposit £20 or if you are already a member of the sportsbook and have funded in your main wallet, you can use that fund without making an additional deposit for the casino play;
- Although the site’s copy and visual image (above) may give you the perception that you need to play slot to claim the offer. In fact, NOT NECESSARILY, you can choose your preferred game. The Slot’s house edge is the highest among the 3 most popular casino games. If you want to know more about the house edge of casinos, especially the top 3 lowest house edge games, Go to Smart Ways To Use Top 3 Lowest House Edge Games To Extract Casino Bonus.
- Open the game roulette under the VEGAS section (make sure it’s not the live version as that won’t qualify for the refund).
- If available, suggest you use the Demo version to practice a few times to avoid any careless mistakes.
- We use “Double” tactics, which means betting on The Even Money Bets namely;
- Red or Black
- Even or Odd
- Low (1 – 18) or (19 – 36), because it is the lowest house edge.
- The simplest & easiest way is to place the whole £20 on the colour red or black like below;
- If the bet wins then you make a £20 profit, you can withdraw straight away or keep it in your main wallet to use Matched Betting for sports betting. In this case, you don’t need any refund.
- If the bet loses then you will receive a refund of £20 in cash within 48 hours. This is done automatically. The cash refund can be withdrawn without any WR. That’s why it’s entirely Risk-Free although No Profit is Guaranteed.
The above is Doubling tactics. Alternatively, you can choose Treble Tactics like Number 1st 12 or 2nd 12 or 3rd 12 and bet £10 each in 2 choices which gives you the return of £30 as below image;
- If you lose you get a £20 refund, if you win, you may stop to walk away with a £10 profit or another bet of £15 each to 2 choices. The results will be either a $20 refund when you lose or a £25 profit which you can withdraw £45 in total immediately (this is what I personally did successfully).
- Some may wonder why we bet the entire £20 stake rather than placing as many bets as possible with a minimum stake, which is our basic strategy to reduce the variance. Yes, you can do that by setting autoplay as shown below;
You can play 200 spins with a minimum stake of £0.1 out of a total £20 fund. This obviously helps lower the variance thus making your final result to house edge (you need to choose the roulette that offers a very small stake).
However, these tactics apply to “Minimize Your Loss in the bonus” you’re given. For example, if the offer is something like “Receive £20 bonus after Deposit £20” which requires rollover (WR), then Yes you should avoid variance risk and bet as much as possible.
However, what we need to do in this case is “Maximizing Profit Without Risk”, therefore you can count on Luck to get the Biggest Winning with minimum effort.
Having said that, it took me less than 5 minutes to complete the entire process to gain a Risk-Free £25 profit, not bad, isn’t it?
We can calculate the EV (for the simple Red or Black case) as follows;
EV (Expected Value) = Winning x Probability – Losing x Probability
EV = £20 x 0.486 – £0 x 0.486 = £9.73
The probability of 0.486 is calculated by 18 (numbers of red or black) divided by 39 (38 numbers + 1 of Green Coloured “0”).
The green colour is the so-called House Edge which is 2.7% for this European Roulette – Single “0” (1 divided by 37 = 2.7%) while American Roulette has “0” & “00”. So the house edge is 2 divided by 38 = 5.3%
BTW, if you are already a sportsbook customer you may have received the e-mail or perhaps you encountered the page showing a big bonus amount offered by a casino like William Hill Vegas 100% Bonus of up to £300; Don’t be seduced by it until you become a seasoned advantage player. This type of bonus is Not Risk-Free and requires different mindsets & strategies from the examples in this guide.
So, make sure you start up with these risk-free or low-risk opportunities then access Online Casino High-Risk Bonus Clearing. Even for those who are ready to go, ensure you read the T&C carefully.
Most Popular Casino Games (2) – Blackjack
Risk-Free Casino Bonus Example – Ladbrokes
This is an offer to Existing Users. I received the below e-mail for Risk-Free Casino Bet;
- It’s no way to miss this opportunity, it’s totally risk-free up to £10 loss and the profit is no limit, so I opted in as instructed;
- I use Blackjack which is famous for a very low house edge. I show you how to play based on the widely known BlackJack Perfect Strategy that allows you to achieve its house edge % for the long term. I will not explain the rule of Blackjack because it’s pretty simple. You need to beat the dealer with the cards closer to number “21”. Regarding the Perfect Strategy, all you need to do is to follow the below Perfect Strategy Chart. It indicates your specific action in each card number both in your & the dealer’s hand. In the online casino game, you don’t have to feel any pressure to make a decision but take your time as long as you want. So you can check exactly which activities such as Hit (means get new additional cards) or Stand (means no more cards and leave the dealer to take action) by referring to the table before you take action every time;
- As explained in the Online Casino Beat Bonus General Strategy, you need to select a Single Deck game. We start up by clicking the Deal button to get the card;
- We receive the cards. The below case is that our hand is 6 while the dealer’s card is 9;
- Look up your hand of 3 & 3 along the left vertical edge and the dealer’s upcard of 9 along the top of the table, the action is “H” means Hit, then the result is;
- The next case shows that our hand was originally “9 & 2 = 11” & the dealer was “10”, so I made D (Doubling the stake & Hit), then the result was; Very simple as that. Just follow the table, once you play several times you will get used to the table and you may be able to play without referring to the table every time which can save you time. However, until then, suggest you ensure every action follows the table. When you reach say doubling your original stake like £20 in this case, you may walk away and withdraw the £10 instant profit or use it for Matched Betting in the sportsbook. In case you lose all the £10 funds, Ladbrokes will refund the full £10 into your account soon.
Obviously, the easiest choice is always like this; Allow me to emphasize that using this strategy does not guarantee you will win. However, this is the most statistically sound way of playing Blackjack and ending up with the theoretical house edge in the long term.
Popular Casino Games Online (3) – Slots
Risk-Free Casino Offer Example – Apollobet
Note that Apollobet no longer exists.
Anyhow, this offer is basically identical New Player offer as William Hill and the below Slot process can be applicable now.
- I used Apollobet (this site does no longer exists but what you see below is viable as an example). The T&C is;
- As indicated in the T&C, as long as you never played & received a bonus in casino & games, then OK. This means although you already registered & took the welcome bonus in Apollo Sports Book you’re still eligible. So make sure don’t take this offer unless you start Sports Book first.
- I will show you the Slot process here. The Slot is said to be a King Of casinos, so definitely 1 of the most popular casino games. It requires 20 place bets as the condition to receive a Loss Refund. The slot’s small stake availability fits this case (Blackjack often set £1 as the minimum stake and some Roulette doesn’t have a very small stake offer).
- You see a list of slot games below;
- Recall the basic tactics of Slot – Select High RTP (Return To Players) & Take Smallest Stake x Largest Lines (see Casino General Strategy for details). I have also attached the “List of The Highest RTP Slots” at the end for your convenience.
- What you need to do first is examine each game. You may already have been familiar with some of the slots, so you can skip them. But in case you don’t know the RTP %, you may want to review it on this occasion. So, click the game you want to check, and always use NON-Real Mode at this stage for safety;
- Go “Info” at the bottom left;
- Check the basic Payout Rules;
- Payout Lines;
- Very importantly, RTP; As long as I review, the lowest RTP of the Apollo Slot Games is 95.14% for Super Graphics and the highest is 95.86 for Over The Rainbow, which is not bad considering the evaluation standard of; Superb: 98% < / Excellent: 97% – 98% / Great 95% – 97% / Acceptable 93% – 95% / Low: > 93% So, I decided to play Over The Rainbow;
- Before starting with the real money, always practice a few times in Fun Mode to get familiar with how it works. You may check how to set the lowest stake. In this game the pay line is preset so you can’t choose;
- You can also choose how Auto Spin works, the Apollo asks you to do a minimum of 20 stakes to be eligible for a Loss Refund. So, you may want to set say 25 spins as an auto-spin to ensure to satisfy the requirement;
- Then, play with Real Mode.
- As long as you get any profit, means your balance becomes over £5 you can stop it, but you may want to keep playing at least double it (£10) or bust (your £5 loss will be 100% refunded and you can withdraw).
- In my case, after 20 minutes of play, I got bored (I’m not a gambler). And coincidentally I found a good arb opportunity in Sportsbook, thus stopped with the balance of £9 (just £4 profit), and used the whole £9 for sports arbitrage, which resulted in around £10 total profit in Betfair (you may want to use Betfair Alternatives). This means effectively transferring the Apollo balance to Betfair with a small profit. Not a big earning but not bad for 30 minutes job.
- Again, it is all up to you. You may keep playing to achieve big winnings, even if you lose a £5 deposit you will get a full refund of it, thus Risk-Free.
Most of the offers under this category are a small amount. However, you don’t have any reasons to miss them because it’s NO RISK. As long as you chose the Good RTP Slots, then your Productivity should be HIGH, which means your earnings/hour is reasonably high.
Now, as mentioned, I’m attaching the highest RTP slot list as follows;
List Of The Highest RTP Slots
For your convenience, some of the extremely low House Edge slots of which RTP is over 99% are;
- Goblin’s Cave (Playtech) – 99.3% RTP Reels/Paylines: 3×3/3 Min/Max bet: £0.10/£5.00
- Ocean Princess (Playtech) – 99.1% RTP Reels/Paylines: 3×5/5 Min/Max bet: £0.10/125.00
- Ugga Bugga (Playtech) – 99.1 RTP Reels/Paylines: 3×10/10 Min/Max bet: £0.10/£250.00
- Mega Joker Jackpot (NetEnt) – 99% RTP Reels/Paylines: 3×3/5 Min/Max bet: £0.10-£1.00
- Nemo’s Voyage (WMS) – 99% RTP Reels/Paylines: 5×4/40 Min/Max bet: £0.40/£200.00
- Ooh Aah Dracula (Barcrest) – 99% RTP Reels/Paylines: 5×3/10 Min/Max bet: £0.10/£500.00
BTW, the RTP of the most popular slots you can find in almost every casino (excluding blockbuster titles or celebrities such as The Dark Knight or Michael Jackson King of Pop, etc) are;
- Starburst (NetEnt) – 96.1% RTP Reels/Paylines: 5×3/10 Min/Max bet: £0.10/£100.00
- Gonzo’s Quest (NetEnt) – 96.0% RTP Reels/Paylines: 5×3/20 Min/Max bet: £0.20/£50.00
Just For Your Information.
EV Maximiser – Slot Machines Mathematical Bet Simulator
BTW, when it comes to Slot Machines, there is an excellent simulator called EV MaxmiserThis is the product of Mike Cruickshank, the founder of Bonus Bagging & Profit Maximiser. Click the above image then you will be navigated to the video Mike explains how it works. Simply, it does all the calculations to work out;
- The estimated value
- Chance of busting
- Profit per hour and the average amount of wagering completion
- A slots machine database with over 800 machines including the house edge and variance level of each game
But if you are ready for it, you may want to make the best use of “Best Crypto Casinos & Bonuses Latest List” to be an HNWI with 100 BTC for your retirement (see what it means in the list).
Risk-Free Casino Bonus for Most Popular Casino Game – T&C Caution
I know it’s cumbersome & boring to read the T&C of every new offer.
But strongly suggest you do, because skipping it may lead to a costly mistake. I received the below offer from Real Deal Bet by e-mail; At a glance, it looks like the offer we discuss in this document. However, when I look at the detail of T&C;
There are a few points we have to pay attention to;
- Firstly it says “The Cashback Bonus amount awarded shall be 20% of the Customer’s total net loss (total losses minus total winnings) on Any Casino Games during the Promotion Period at RealDealBet Casino and RealDealBet Mobile Casino“, so is this refund 100% cashback to the loss or 20%? It’s a big difference. Obviously, it’s the point we have to confirm before taking this offer.
- Second, it says ” The Cashback Bonus amount must be rolled over twenty-five (25) times before the amount of the winnings is transferred from the Customer’s Casino Bonus Account to the Casino Cash Account, and is withdrawable.“, so actually it is NOT CASHback, but a Freebet that requires WR. Although x25 is not so hefty but still a big burden, and thus EV (Expected Value) will be much lower than we anticipated originally.
- Besides, so many other restrictions such as minimum cashback, maximum withdrawable amount, and % contribution to WR.
If you misunderstand any of the above, the final result would be an unpleasant surprise, so allow me to reiterate that doesn’t save your time to read the boring T&C.
Most Popular Casino Games Online – Useful Resources
5 Key Tactics
People should know the best casino sign-up strategy before taking up the popular No Deposit Bonus (NDB) easily. I would urge you to first take a look at the 5 Most Profitable Casino Sign-Up Methods, which cover;
Casino Bonus Other Guides including Different Risk-Level
Let me summarize the Casino Bonus-related guides for your convenience as follows;
- Casino Bonus Tactics List: Casino Bonus Hunting Guide – 7 Key Tactics To Beat Online Casino with +EV
- General Strategy: Casino Bonus Strategy – How To Beat Online Casino With Expected Value Betting
- Sign-Up Strategy: 5 Most Profitable Casino Sign-Up Methods – Stay Away From No Deposit Bonus
- Lowest House Edge Games Instruction Manual: Smart Ways To Use Top 3 Lowest House Edge Games To Extract Casino Bonus
- Casino Bonus Cashback Sites Instruction Manual: How To Guarantee Real Cash from Cashback Sites
- No Deposit Bonus Instruction Manual: How To Make No Deposit Bonus Whoring Worth Your While
- Risk-Free Bonus Instruction Manual: 3 Most PopularCasino Games – Technique To Rake Cash From Risk-Free Bonus
- High-Risk Bonus Instruction Manual: Casino High Roller Bonus List with High-Risk Management.
Specific Casino Lists
You may want to explore the following 4 lists of the best gambling sites which can satisfy each player’s unique needs;
- For Global players, make the best use of the “Best Crypto Casinos & Bonuses Latest List” which could possibly secure your retirement financial freedom (see how in Crypto Casino pros & cons section).
- For European (including UK & Ireland) players, you may want to go through the “List of Most Trusted Best Online Casinos in Europe” based on 4 key critical criteria.
- For US players, see “World Best Offshore Betting Sites Offers” which is based on sportsbook criteria but they are all-in-one sites including casinos & poker.
- For Poker players, you need “Best Crypto Poker Sites – Latest Soft List to Prey Fishes” to beat the weak players hard.
- For High Rollers accepting high-risk, Casino High Roller Bonus List with High-Risk Management shows the highest online bonuses.
Thank you for reading, and please contact us (or Click Face Icon) if you have any questions or concerns.
Joshua Walker (bio)
Editor – Global Extra Money (GEM)