RebelBetting Review – Truth About World Best Sports Arbitrage Software
RebelBetting Review – Is This Famous Sports Arbitrage Software Really Value For Money?
Firstly, let us emphasize that Betting activity is not necessarily gambling. We beat the bookies, casino & bingo by 6 Advantage Play based on mathematical edge. For Sports Betting, we use Matched Betting / Sports Arbitrage / Value Bets On Proven Tipsters to lock-in profit or consistently earn extra income. We strive to provide the best tool / program in each category through the full review including brief Due Diligence, which provide the best value to our readers. Our RebelBetting Review is one of them.
RebelBetting Review – Amazing Global Popularity
Let me start up RebelBetting Review with the impressive fact that they have customers in all continents even in Antarctica, see their comment as follows;
We noted that we have RebelBetting users in all continents of the earth, except Antarctica. Now finally, RebelBetting has conquered all continents of the world! Our friend Christian is currently doing research at the Amundsen-Scott station at the South Pole, and very kindly took these pictures. As a thanks, we gave all his friends back in Sweden a month free. As promised earlier, RebelBetting will always be free to use from Antarctica.
Well done, great popularity.
Incidentally, as our name GEM – Global Extra Money implies, we also would like all visitors from anywhere in the world to exploit advantage plays including arbitrage. With that vision, we have issued How To Make Money From Offshore Sports Betting With 3 Advantage Plays.In this document, you will find the specific methods that enable people from almost all countries to exploit the lucrative offshore advantage gambling opportunities you have overlooked. Very useful, worth your 10 minutes reading.
In Short, except 8 Countries (Cyprus, Poland, North Korea, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Brunei, Cambodia) where on-line gamble is legally prohibited, all of you can make profit from arbitrage, see the above report for full details.
RebelBetting Catch Phrase – “Gambling is For Losers”
BTW, see the below table showing the ranking of Gambling Loss Per Adult by country from The Economist.
OMG, Aussie & Singaporean, you are outstanding. You lose double – triple over the rest of the world. Hope RebelBetting will do some promotion in these countries to shout “Gambling is for Losers”. Or this review will help the players from all the continents improve their gambling profits.
So, what is RevelBetting?
RebelBetting provides a software for Sports Arbitrage. This software is based on the algorithms that identifies differently priced online bookmaker odds for the same sporting event. Wagering on a pair can, in theory, lead to small but risk-free wins. The practice is akin to arbitrage in financial markets – taking a profit by simultaneously buying and selling the same security at different prices – but at the expense of bookies.
For those who are not familiar with Sports Arbitrage or want to update your knowledge, pls go: Surebet – The Best Guide To Understand Sports Arbitrage;
RebelBetting was built by Clarobet AB, a small team of software developers and sports betting specialists in Umea, the north of Sweden.
It started in 2006 when two programmers and two poker players developed the application. In 2009 they had users from 62 countries and were nominated to the Young Entrepreneur award. It operates very efficiently and had earnings before interest & tax of Skr3.6m ($523,000) on revenues of SKr6.7m in 2013. Now, they help users from over 120 countries make money from sports betting.
Our RebelBetting Review has the following agenda;
- RebelBetting Review – Company Profile
- RebelBetting Review – Legal Structure & Compliance
- RebelBetting Review – Market Insight – Sports Arbitrage
- RebelBetting Review – Programme / Service / Product Profiles
- RebelBetting Review – Financials
- RebelBetting Review – Future Prospect
A) Interview with Founder Simon Renstrom
The below is the full interview scripts with Rebel Betting Founder Simon (above photo), which was updated in Jan 2016;
1. RebelBetting Review – Company Profile
Please introduce your company as the starting point of RebelBetting Review briefly. When & how did you start this business with what vision / ambition etc?
- During 2006, two of our founders did some research on the sports arbitrage market, which at the time consisted of a few quite poor products. There were however still good possibilities to make money. This led to the idea of building a sports arbitrage service ourselves. A prototype was built in 2007, with great results. The decision was made to proceed and the company ClaroBet AB was formed in 2008. The small team now consisted of two experienced programmers and two professional poker players.
- Our ambition was and still is very high. We aim to create the best arbitrage service in the world, Our Site .
- You may want to elaborate a bit on your ethical philosophy for managing business in internet industry where people face many unethical rogues.
- Since the gambling business has quite a bad reputation, and there has been a number of sports arbitrage scams, we decided very early on to do the exact opposite of our competitors:
- Act honestly and ethically in our marketing and business in general.
- Never make unrealistic claims or downplay the risks of arbing.
- Be open and transparent as a company
- Present both ourselves and our board of directors
- Have outstanding support and aim to reply to all mails within 12 hours.
- Listen to our customers, see Testimonial page
- Have a long-term plan for the product and the company
- Constantly improve
- Initially the idea was to only use the product internally and not sell the product. This changed because of a few reasons: there is a practical maximum bankroll you can turn over in a day, and the idea of creating a “sweatshop” with arbers was not appealing to us, even if it might be a viable business. Right now we are making money both by selling, and using the product ourselves. This is great because we have even more incentive to build the best possible product!
- We were awarded “most popular arbitrage service”:
How do you structure your organization & how many employees do you have?
- ClaroBet AB is privately owned company in Sweden. Four people are working full time with RebelBetting, and we have a great network of people helping us part time.
Can you introduce your key personnel ? back ground / qualification etc?
- Everyone are presented in Who We Are page .
2. RebelBetting Review – Legal Structure & Compliance
Can you explain what sort of legal structure you set up for your business under which jurisdiction?
- ClaroBet AB is a privately owned company, registered and in Sweden under Swedish law.
Please share the registration details / regulatory bodies / certification / registered # etc. depending on the type of business formation
- ClaroBet is registered by the Swedish Companies Registration Office (“Bolagsverket”).
What sort of license have you obtained to do your current business (trading / investment / gaming / gambling etc.) activities?
- ClaroBet does not offer gambling services, and as such is in compliance with the Swedish Lotteries Act.
- ClaroBet does not offer financial advice and as such is in compliance with the Financial Advisory Services to Consumers Act.
3. RebelBetting Review – Market Insight – Sports Arbitrage
Theoretically sports arbitrage is a surebet, means technically all people involved can make money without fail so it should be very attractive. However, looks its total surebet market is not so big (if you have any estimated size, please share) judging from the popularity observed in public forum / google search etc., you may want to enlighten why?
- There are a number of reasons why there are not that many active sports arbitrage traders:
- It’s a largely unknown activity
- Many do not believe it works (sounds too good to be true)
- It requires time and effort to understand the concept and get started
- It requires a bank roll (1000-2000 EUR minimum)
- It’s NOT totally risk-free. The risks can be minimized, and compared to a normal ROI of 10% per month it’s almost impossible not to make profit.
Is this market growing?
- Yes, in a number of ways.
- There are at any given moment thousands of quality arbitrages. During a regular weekend, we can average almost 4000 arbitrages (and 400.000 odds) at any given moment.
- We add several new bookmakers every year to our service, and also new ways to combine markets to get new arbs (“cross market arbs”).
- Bookmakers and odds: While the books have been getting better at automatically balancing their books against the competition, they still need to have attractive odds to survive the fierce competition. The margins in the gambling business (“juice”) have been steadily declining from an average of around 8% closer to 5% today. The market leader Pinnacle Sports have around 2%.
- Sports arbitrage traders: The number of active traders increases steadily every month, but it’s still a somewhat unknown activity.
For the details of Pinnacle Sports, pls. see Pinnacle Sports Exclusive Review – True Voices of Insiders
What are Bookies general attitude on sports arbitrage trading?
- Generally, the better the books are at setting their odds, the more they like sports arbitrage trading. The traders bring them a huge increase in turnover, and the most accurate books keep the most juice.
- The books that are bad at setting odds, or generally try to have very attractive odds, usually cater to the smaller gamblers and try to limit expert traders as quickly as possible.
Please list Key Factors of Success for newbie:
– Dedication, patience, time and keeping a cool head.
What could be the Risk / Things arb traders should avoid, you may list up 3-5 biggest elements:
- The biggest risks are: bet cancellation, individual (human) mistakes, moving odds, limiting bookmakers. A big part of the e-book is dedicated how to avoid, limit or mitigate these risks.
4. RebelBetting Review – Programme / Service / Product Profile
Please list your available products / services with brief explanation.
- We have two products, RebelBetting Free and RebelBetting Pro.
- RebelBetting Free displays all simple arbs up to 0.6%. It’s great for learning the basics, and will always be free to use for as long as you want.
- RebelBetting Pro Subscription is generally cheaper the more months you purchase. Most start with the 39 EUR trial week, and then move on to purchasing monthly (129 EUR), 6 months (89 EUR/mo) or 1 year (69 EUR/mo).
If possible, please share some of your business statistics such as:
Q.a) # of current Members;
– I can’t divulge trade secrets but we currently have over 55,000 subscribers to our newsletter
Q.b) # of Bookies you cover;
– Over 55
Q.c) # of sports Categories you cover (& its details);
– Tennis, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, American Football, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Aussie Rules.
Q.d) # of Areas / Countries you cover (& its details);
– All of them.
Q.e) # of arb opportunities per day (average);
– Between 2000 and 4000 arbitrages at any given moment (we actually cap the number of arbs, and don’t display the smallest).
Q.f) # of minutes / time (age) each arb lasts (average), if available;
– There are two kinds of arbs, the majority are slow ones which can stay for hours, and the fast ones which can disappear very fast. Generally, larger arbs last shorter.
Q.g) % of palpable error actually happened in your listed arb opportunities, if available;
– You will learn not to even play on high odds that are in danger of being voided as a “palpable error” by the bookmaker.
Is there any capping you intend to set for the total number of clients from optimal management viewpoint?
- Yes there is a limit to how many subscribers we will accept. Too many subscribers will start to affect the market, and arbs will disappear before most people can bet on them. We have seen very little indication of this as of yet, but it will happen, and RebelBetting will become limited.
In a word, what’s your core competence compared with many other sports arbitrage programmes? Means, in your opinion what differentiates do you make from similar online programs based on trading? What makes it unique and stand out from the crowd?
- Our obvious unique features are the AutoLogin and AutoSurf features. No other sports arbitrage service has this, and our users seem to really like getting to the arbs within seconds, and not manually having to browse to the correct event, team and find the exact correct market. It leads to more successful arbs, and less mistakes.
- We are also quite proud of the quality of our arbs. We have fewer “false positives” than other services, meaning odds that are not arbs for some reason (wrong team, moving odds, wrong market). It’s actually very complex to match events, participants and markets and to make sure everything is correct when the bookmakers don’t present the data in a structured way.
- We like to think our Windows client is the most user-friendly and advanced.
- No other arbitrage service gets updated and improved as regularly.
What could be the shortfall of your programme (or the issues you would like to address / the areas you would like to improve in the future) compared with your major competitors?
- We are never satisfied and always strive to improve our service. We don’t cover as many books as some competitors. This will of course improve, and we never get complaints about too few arbs.
5. RebelBetting Review – Financial Operation
Can you share your key financial statements such as B/S, P/L and C/F?
- See answer below.
If not, is there any way you want to prove your financial health for long-term going concern?
- We’ve been profitable from the start in 2008.
You ask your members pay you subscription fee in advance up to yearly level. Do you have any refund plan in case some unforeseeable event makes you close your business? If you have, how do you secure the fund to use for refund as a contingency? Or is all the subscription fee non-refundable once they are paid to you?
- Subscriptions can be cancelled and refunded at any time within 7 days of purchase.
- When purchasing with credit card customers can usually claim a chargeback in this unlikely scenario.
Please briefly explain about your IT back-up & Disaster Recovery plan.
- All internal servers and workstations are backed up every night to the Amazon cloud. The database is backed up every hour, and copied online every night.
- We also run a disk imaging software that clones the entire hard drive of the important computers every night. In case of a disaster we could be back up within hours.
Please list possible occasion you report your members’ personal information with the authorities in their jurisdiction, if any?
- First, we only store usernames, email and in some cases ip numbers. We will never share any personal information about our customers unless required by Swedish law (which requires a serious felony and a ruling by a prosecutor).
7. RebelBetting Review – Future Prospect
What is your long-term vision? Where would you like to see your business in another three years? What would be a realistic expectation given the level of progress you have seen to date?
- We will keep improving and will be the undisputed Nr one arbitrage service in the world. We might have branched out with different related products. We might be forced to limit the number of subscribers.
- We have no plans of selling the company unless a very good offer is given, we plan to work on RebelBetting for many years.
What will be the possible causes enforcing you to close your business, if any?
1. Dramatic changes in the legal situation regarding sports betting in Sweden or Europe.
2. A new competitor with huge investments taking the majority of the market.
- We are very solid financially, there is no risk in that regard.
I analyzed that the followings can be the core advantages of RebelBetting over the competitors;
1) Auto Login & Auto Surf features
It’s obvious that the biggest advantage is its automation and usability of the software. Autologin and autosurf features automate most of the arbing process. For people who already use arbitrage software, the step from finding sports events at bookmakers’ websites, verifying the odds and placing bets can be frustrating and boring. Importantly, this process is where people make careless mistake thus loose money despite its theoretical Sure Bet concept.
For this important point, uggest you review “pls. read Sports Arbitrage Cheatsheet – For Dummies To Become A Seasoned Arber Overnight; , especially see Step By Step Instruction C & D Section for the details.
With the Auto Log-In & Auto Surf RebelBetting software, you are able to automatically avoid most of the dangerous pitfalls. Those include Palpable Error, Mixed Rules, Reversed Participants, Stake Kidnapping & Odds Changing etc with proper alarming.
Let me elaborate a bit on the Odds Changing because it’s a critical element. There may be hundreds of arb opportunities available every day though, they all last just a few minutes before expiring due to the quick odds change. Thus finding opportunities and placing bets in time is essential but actually very difficult. Auto Login & Surf function allows you to place the bet in seconds. This can ensure you to take advantage of more arbitrage opportunities properly.
As a result, you will achieve much better arbitrage profits compared with the other softwares – yes simply because Less Mistake & More Placing Bets. I should not forget to mention that the programmers always keep usability in mind while developing the software. Therefore, the interface is easy to use and all important features are displayed in the same window, namely very User (& Newbie) Friendly System.
2) One Stop Shopping
The company’s key product is Sports Arbitrage, but they also provide good Matched Betting Software Service.
Just in case you are not yet familiar with Matched Betting, suggest you access to Matched Betting For Dummies – 9 Essential Things You Should Know Before Staking Any Real Money;
BTW, I should have said earlier that the standard Arbitrage service also provides you with “Middles”. It is quite profitable trading opportunity that allows you to win both (or more) placed bets. Simon commented it as “Middles are extremely valuable. Some users focus almost exclusively on middles“.
Incidentally, you may want to check my separate guide of Arbitrage Betting – The Ultimate Guide To Extend Matched Betting Profits With Exchanges
It fully explains how you can arbitrage efficiently with exchange. Simon answers to my question by e-mail as;
3) Reliable Company with Continuous Improvements
They are famous for comprehensive customer support with a very quick response. They are never satisfied & always strive to improve their service by periodically adding the bookmakers they cover, which is very important for arbers who always face the risk of bookmaker’s account limit. Their next software improvement seems to be odds scanning by reducing scanning interval to 10-20 seconds, simply aiming at better profit. As commented before, the company has been financially sound from the outset and they are reaching 10 years operation, which is a proof of ethical & honest management which you may have felt from the above Simon’s interview as well.
C) Future Challenge
In the sports betting industry, in-play betting has been getting very popular as the mobile betting is more & more increasing, means the arbitrage opportunities should also increase in the In-Play Betting, I checked Simon about their status on it as follows;
Any on-going improvements project such as In-Play arb?
– We are currently not planning this because of the large risks for players. This might be added in the future as a feature for the more experienced arbitrage traders, we already have a working prototype.
Good to learn their cautious approach toward difficult thing.
Simon separately commented that “A normal player can make 10 to 13 per cent per month. The greater bankroll you have the better up to a threshold of around €35,000, after which it gets increasingly difficult to distribute the money.”
Means, you can earn €4,550 per month (€35,000 x 13%). Obviously, not many people can afford to prepare €35,000 initial bankroll though given the quality of the software with high reputation, there seems to be limited risk even for relatively big bankroll. Let’s see the conservative model scenario as follows;
- Bankroll: €5,000
- Average Monthly Profit: 11%
- Period: 1 year & subscription cost is €69/month (the shorter the period, the bigger the cost)
- Expected Profit: €5,000 x 11% – €69 = €481/month and €5,772/year
Therefore, it’s worth while making a Free Trial immediately, Simon gave me the Enrollment Instruction as follows;
How To Start
1. Step by Step Enrollment Instruction
- Go to Our site and do Free Sign-Up to get the free e-book. You will receive an email with a confirmation link. Click on the link and get Free e-book.
- After you’ve read the basics, you can download the free version of RebelBetting. You will need to register with username, email and password.
- Try the software in free mode, and register on the bookmaker sites.
- Subscriptions can then be purchased later after you feel comfortable with the service. You will then get all arbitrages.
- Email any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Daily Routine
- Configure the alerts so you get a visual or audio alert whenever a good arb turns up.
- Have RebelBetting running in the background and have your computer close.
- When the alert goes off, review the arb (as described in the e-book) and place the bets.
- Log your arbs and review results from previous day.
- Decide on a goal, for instance nr of arbs per day, or hours per week.
- Don’t be surprised if you reach 15 or even 20% profit the first month, which then settles for most people around 10-13% every month.
Again, for those who are not familiar with Sports Arbitrage, read the below 2 featured articles;
Selection Of Bookies Is Extremely Important
For selecting bookmakers & prevent account restriction, the below reports would be of your help;
List of 30 World Worst Betting Sites That Quickly Restrict Your Account Special Report by GEM List of 20 World Best Online Bookies That Never Restrict Your Account Special Report by GEM 22 Smart Tactics To Avoid Bookmakers’ Restriction & Solutions After Being Gubbed Special Report by GEM
According to Our World in Data – World uses 68% less land to produce the same quantity of crops as 50 yrs ago – see the below chart. This is the biggest factor to accommodate rapid increase of world population. It comes from the improvement of productivity. Productivity can be formulated as Total Output / Total Man-Hours, means increasing speed is a big attribute. So, using quality software that captures arbitrage opportunities speedily helps a lot to improve your arb profitability by minimizing careful mistakes. Above all, the productivity can be improved by constant innovation. In other words, only those who create or use such innovative system can survive and prosper. From this perspective, I would say RebelBetting is qualified to be a world top sports arbitrage system ensuring better earnings for both professionals & newbies all over the world including both Australia & Singapore (& in Antarctica).
If you have any inquiry or need any help from us, please contact us anytime (don’t worry, we will not charge you any fee, everything is free here).