- Free Bingo Bonus
- Free Bingo Bonus Harsh Reality
- How To Beat Online Bingo
- Lucrative Bingo Bonus Examples
- Free Bingo Bonus – Basic Strategies
- Free Bingo Bonus Wrap Up
Free Bingo Bonus
What is Free Bingo?
Free bingo is a bingo game which requires no deposit and enables you to play bingo for free. You can use free bingo for;
- For bingo newbies, it is a good risk-free practice and learning the game.
- Free bingo gives you the chance to try different bingo games and websites.
- You can win cash prizes in free bingo as well as gift vouchers, branded merchandise and consolation prizes, sometimes come in the form of “freebies”, which is money you can use to play’
- You can also enjoy free bingo daily and monthly sweepstakes.
Are there Bonuses in Free Bingo?
The free bingo is a generous offer, so you may wonder if you can still get ant bonuses in free bingo. Yes, some sites give you Free Bingo No Deposit Bonus, which usually ranges between £1 and £20 often in free bingo cards.
People like no deposit bonus because it’s risk-free, but as we clearly explained in “No Deposit Casino Bonus Whoring – How To Make it Worth Your While“, it’s extremely little chances to make real money from it due to the stringent WR (wager requirements) before the withdrawal.
Free Bingo Bonus Harsh Reality
Online bingo is dominated by a female with an amazing contribution of 83%.
Ladies, we hate being hated by you, but we have to let you know the reality. Unfortunately, you can’t win online bingo consistently due to the huge house edge.
Online Bingo – RTP
As explained in Bingo Bonus Hunting Guide, online bingo is very low RTP (Return To Player). RTP is essentially defined as the amount of money that is theoretically paid out to a player over a long time.
Online casinos’ RTP is around 90%+. The balance (100% – 90%) of 10% is the profit margin for the Casino, often called House Edge.
The reality of online bingo RTP is 40-50%. Means over half of your bingo play will lose.
As long as your purpose of playing bingo is sorely for fun, then fine. However, if you have a strong desire to make money from online bingo, this house edge makes it almost impossible for the long-term. Don’t get me wrong, I said the long-term, for short-term you may win due to the variance.
Bottom line, free bingo provides you with a few benefits explained above but from the purpose of making money, free bingo no deposit bonus will disappoint you without almost exception.
So, how can we beat online bingo & make real money from it?
How To Beat Online Bingo
Allow us to share our betting principle here. We do bet but we don’t gamble. Instead, we do Advantage Play means, we never rely on chance but count on mathematical & statistical edge to beat the bookies, casino & bingo sites.
With that said, one of our policies is;
“Betting On Chance Is For Losers, Stop Gamble Betting But Bet on Only +EV To Win Reliably“
, and it is effectively our way to promote Responsible Gambling being explained in about us.
In sports betting 3 Sports Advantage Plays based on mathematical edge to beat the bookies. To be specific, we use Matched Betting / Sports Arbitrage / Value Bets On Proven Software, Systems & Tipsters to lock-in profit or consistently earn extra income for long-term.
Unlike matched betting & sports arbitrage, we can’t lock-in profits for casino & bingo but stack the odds on your favour calculated in EV (Expected Value) by using Bonus.
Yes, bingo bonus is the only way you can beat the online bingo for long-run.
Free Bingo Bonus – Expected Value
So, let’s see how we can formulate bingo winning strategy in a mathematical way using EV (Expected Value). If you get a positive EV (0<), means you are in profits.
When you use bingo bonus, EV calculation will be;
EV = Bonus – (Deposit + Bonus) x Bingo House Edge (%)
EV = (Deposit + Bonus) x Bingo RTP (%) – Deposit
Assuming you have a Welcome Offer such as Deposit £20 and Play £80 (means Bonus is £60 as 300% deposit bonus),
EV = £60 – (£20 + £60) x 50% = £20
EV = (£20 + £60) x 50% – £20 = £20
Both formulas give you an identical result as the 100% return to your deposit. So, you can make money from this bonus for the long-term.
How Much % Of Free Bingo Bonus We Need
Free bingo bonus ranges 50% to 1,000%. Calculating from the above EV formula, the break-even is a 100% free bingo bonus.
Anything with a bonus over 100% (like Mint Bingo) will theoretically provide you with the positive expected value. But, to ensure the profit, suggest you primary take up 200% + free bingo bonus.
Lucrative Bingo Bonus Examples
There are 3 online bingo sites that offer 1,000% welcome bonus package as below;
Free Bingo Bonus – Basic Strategies
Without exception, online bingo offers you Welcome Free Bingo Bonus. And as you are aware, our aim is to cash-out those free bingo bonus before losing all of them with simple gambling.
Once you start playing, you will soon realize that despite the huge number of online bingo sites, many sites have similar graphics, the same bingo rooms and the same promotions.
This is because they are part of a bingo “network”. Means, multiple sites act as doorways to a single game, leading to larger pools of players in chat rooms and more sizable pots to win a.k.a. White Label Gaming.
The important thing is there are only a few bingo software used among these networks. This gives us the edge that once you master the method to overcome the particular software, you can apply the same approach to many other sites.
Free Bingo Bonus – Process & Tactics
For the list of all methods, please see the Free Bingo Bonus – Relevant Information List at the bottom of this document. Here, let me quickly share general process & tactics as follows;
- After you finish reading this guide, firstly, a start-up with a Bingo Bonus Cashback Approach. Don’t sign-up any bingo site directly before you explore bingo cashback opportunities. Check the Cashback sites listed there and chose the bingo sites you can receive cashback by signing-up via Cashback Sites, which guarantees profit with completely Risk-Free.
- Secondary, access to the specific tactics document of each bingo network, namely Dragonfish Bingo & Virtue Fusion Bingo. Understand how each network (software) works and how we turn each free bingo bonus into real cash by making the best use of Loophole & Little Known Tactics.
- Thirdly, start sign-up to rake the bonus. However, if the site is run by big Sportsbook operator, which is often the case of Virtue Fusion Bingo, sign-up Sportsbook FIRST. Why? See the above Virtue Fusion Bingo tactics guide.
- Fourthly, when you clear the bingo bonus, pursuing the free bingo bonus one by one. Not try to rake multiple bingo sites simultaneously. Why? Read the Dragonfish Bingo tactics guide for the details, but keep the below points in mind;
- Since all the bingo sites are very sensitive to the activities that exploit their bonus offers they often change the T&C. Therefore, it’s imperative to check the latest rules before you start using the method & depositing your money.
- Importantly, your apparent free bingo bonus hunting activities may instantly show the red flag and your account could be closed as being labelled bonus abuser. Thus, take a careful approach explained in each instruction.
- Lastly, make sure you pick the reload-offers of which % is large enough for you to turn it into the real cash by gauging EV (Expected Value). For this particular instruction, please also see it in Dragonfish Bingo tactics paper.
Free Bingo Bonus – Game Strategy & Tips
There are no tactics to win 100% in bingo. But, in order to increase the rate of winning, you may want to follow the below tips;
- Purchase More Bingo Cards in Fewer Bingo Games.
Unless you play bingo for fun, forget about playing around many games. The winning theory dictates that the option to buy a lot of bingo cards in 1 game would be the best bet. It’s based on the simple concept that assuming there is a total of 100 bingo tickets sold and you bought 80, then your winning probability is 80%. If you own only 1 card, your chance to win is only 1% theoretically.
- Select Guaranteed Prize with Fewer Player Room
Make sure you select the game of guaranteed prizes because there are many bingo rooms that offer prize based on the amount of sold bingo cards. Fewer players room is no need to explain, less competition more chance to win, the similar notion of the 1.
Free Bingo Bonus Wrap Up
Coupled with a few tactics we explained in Bingo Bonus Hunting Guide, our basic strategies to make a profit from online bingo sites are;
- Sign-Up Strategy: Cashback Site First & Sportsbook Sign-Up First (Don’t sign-up Bingo Site directly unless you already explored these 2 opportunities, which will give you big guaranteed profit risk-free).
- Rake The Bonus Strategy: For 2 Big Bingo Network/Software, Use Loophole Tactics for Dragonfish Bingo and Little Known Lucky Numbers Tactics for Virtue Fusion
- Reload Bonus Strategy: Chose Only Large Enough Bonus To Ensure Real Profit
- Security Strategy: Follow Our Precautionary Measures To Avoid Any Unpleasant Surprise
- Bingo Game Strategy: Follow Our Specific Directions – as explained in the above Bingo Game Strategies & Tips.
Appendix – Bingo Bonus Jargon Buster
For those who are not familiar with Bingo, the below are the terms you frequently see in the online bingo site;
- 75 Ball – Using 75 balls, American style bingo.
- 80 Ball – New creation by online bingo, using 80 balls.
- 90 Ball – UK style bingo using 90 balls.
- Bingo Card – It has rows and columns with numbers that are used for keeping track of what numbers you hit. As the balls are called out you mark off any numbers that you have. The first person to mark off all of the numbers on one of the cards will win the jackpot for that game.
- Bingo Rooms – Each room has it’s own Bingo games. Bingo Halls had multiple rooms to appeal to different tastes. The prize in each room would be different. The bingo caller and the bingo ball machine would be different. One room might be 10p per play with a small jackpot and another room might be £1 per play with a larger jackpot. In online bingo, there are also multiple rooms to choose from and you can view them all in the Bingo lobby.
- Buyin – How much it costs to get in the bingo game (1 ticket)
- Caller – The person who calls out the numbers in a bingo game.
- Chat – Most online bingo halls have interactive chat with other players.
- Consolation Prize – A prize given to bingo players for either the 2nd person to hit bingo or if during a progressive game nobody gets bingo within the max amount of balls.
- Coverall – A bingo game with the objective to cover all of the numbers on your ticket.
- Early Bird Bingo – The first bingo game of the day/night.
- Fair And Square – A bingo game where everyone must buy the same amount of tickets so nobody has an advantage of multiple tickets like is available in normal bingo games. Fair and square games are available at most online bingo sites.
- Instant Bingo – lottery scratch cards available with other lottery tickets that let you play bingo for cash prizes.
- Jackpot – The main cash prize in a bingo game.
- Last Call – Last bingo game of the night.
- Late Night Bingo – Bingo starting after 11:00 pm (sometimes 10:00)
- Lights Out – Last game of the night.
- Lobby – The lobby is basically the Bingo homepage.
- Lucky Jar – A progressive jackpot that you get when the “money ball” is won on.
- Max Bet – Maximum amount of money you can buy one ticket for in any game.
- Max Tickets – The maximum amount of tickets you can buy in any one game (varies wildly)
- Min Buyin – The min. amount for a bingo ticket in any particular session.
Free Bingo Bonus – Relevant Information List
The below documents are the full list of Free Bingo Bonus related instructions;
- Bingo Bonus Overall Guide: Bingo Bonus Hunting Guide
- Specific Tactic – 1: Bingo Cashback – Sure Way to Make Money from Online Bingo
- Specific Tactic – 2: Dragonfish Bingo Loophole – Make Smart Profit (Member Only)
For Full Index of Our Guides, Go; List Of Special Reports – All Information are Based On Our Intensive Research & Professional Analysis.