Football Index Review – How To Grab Risk-Free Unlimited Profit
Football Index is A World First Unique Platform To Buy & Sell Football Players Like Stock Trading. Our Football Index Review Will Show You How To Turn This Innovation Into Risk-Free Unlimited Profit Opportunity as The Best Football Index Guide!!This document is a part of Our Review On Various Online Money Making Opportunities based on our 2 Pillar Approaches of Advantage Play & Passive Trading. In fact, Football Index is positioned between these 2 pillars. Please visit these pages where we explain our fundamental strategies & tactics to “Beat The House & Market”;
What We Cover In Our Football Index Review
Our Football Index Review Comprises the Following Agenda;
- A. Is Football Index A Con? & What Makes You Trust It?
- B. Football Index How It Works?
- C. What Make It Risk Free?
- D. How To Make Money On Football Index in Medium & Long Term
- E. Football Index Tips – Special Technique To Make Quick Sharp Gain
- F. Conclusion
A. Football Index review – Is Football Index A Con? What Makes You Trust Them?
It’s run by a legitimate organization with well over 100,000 active UK traders. The company is regulated by relevant authorities, and basically you don’t need to worry about possible future disputes as follows;
Football Index was launched by BetIndex (Adam Cole, Founder & CEO), a privately owned Jersey based gambling operator established in October 2015. Both the UK Gambling Commission and Jersey Gambling Commission have granted operator licenses to the company. See the detail company registration in JFSC Company Registry Page
And they register in IBAS – Independent Betting Adjudication Service, thus you can let IBAS resolve when you face any problem with Football Index;
Football Index Contact
- Tell #: 0800 066 2650 MON – FRI 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. SAT/SUN 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Least Big Enough To Run TV Campaign
You may have watched the below TV Advert that gives you a snap shot of it. Sizable marketing / media expenditure demonstrates strong commitment to the long-term success;
As seen from the below image taken from Trust Pilot, it gained pretty good reputation among the real users;
B. Football Index How It Works?
As expressed in the above TV Advert, simply put, Football Index is The Football Stock Market where you can Trade Football Player rather than Company Stock, as shown below screenshot. See also the site’s explanation of Football Index How It Works;
Therefore, the basic concept is very simple, watch the below video that explains a bit more than the previous TV Ad;
For specific process of buy & sell etc., please see E. How To Achieve Profit in Medium to Long Term, where I will explain from the very basic process of buying & selling.
C. Football Index Review – What Makes It Risk Free?
Before moving into How To Make Money From Football Index, let me quickly explain why it’s worth considering this opportunity. Simply you are given Risk Free Trial (you don’t need any football index referral code) and the below explains how it works;
7 Days Risk Free trade Offer
As described in the below screenshot, You will have 1 week Risk Free Period;The following shows the specific instruction extracted from T&C and I highlighted important points in bold;
- The Trade Risk Free Offer is based on a New Customer’s deposits at Footballindex during the 7 day Risk Free Period.
- The offer is only valid to New Customers residing in the United Kingdom.
- The offer is valid from 01/01/2018, 00:01 (BST) until 31/12/2018, 23:59 (BST).
- To qualify for the offer, a minimum of £10 must be deposited using a valid debit/credit card at Footballindex
- The maximum Risk Free amount eligible for refund is £500.
- Risk Free Period is 7 days from the date of your first deposit.
- To request a refund:
a) Please contact Customer Support ‘support(change to @)footballindex.co.uk’ within 7 days of your first deposit
b) a Customer Support Representative will provide instructions on liquidating your portfolio
c) once your portfolio is empty we will refund any losses and commission up to a maximum of £500
d) Your account will be credited within 48 hours with funds (up to £500) totaling your deposits during the Trade Risk Free Period of 7 days.
For your convenience, I just prepared the draft e-mail of the refund request. If you want, just copy & paste the contents by replacing the red part into your own information. Just Click + ;
D. Football Index Review – How To Make Money On Football Index in Medium & Long Term
In this section, I’ll elaborate on how to make money on Football Index. Firstly, watch the video that explains How To Get tarted;
For the detail explanation, suggest you visit Football Index Academy.
List Of Football Players
1,000+ footballers are listed, which are divided into 2; 1st team with top 200 players & Squad comprised by the rest of the players. You can buy & sell only 1st team players’ share.
Promotion & Relegation
Some of the top players in the squad are promoted to the 1st team based on your votes, and the bottom equivalent number of players in the 1st team is relegated to the squad.
This promotion is something like the IPO (Initial Public Offering) in Stock Market, means Footballer’s Share Price (here called “Futures”) is initially determined in this occasion. It’s a great opportunity to make handsome profit, you will see the details later.
Buying and Selling
In daily basis, the future price is determined by demand & supply, exactly the same as stock market. Demand means your Buying & Supply is your Selling, all of which happen within Football Index platform.
For buying, simply click Buy button and chose the number of futures you wish to purchase, that’s it.
For Selling, there are 2 ways;
- JOIN SELL QUEUE – Sell your shares back to the market where they can be purchased by other users at a specified price. It suits when you have confident in the demand for your player. At the expense of being in a queue, you’ll get a better return.
- INSTANT SELL – Sell your shares instantly at a reduced price. It fits when you don’t have confidence of your player or any urgent time such as Claiming Refund Within 7 Days.
Each footballer colletcts Buzz points throughout each day based on the amount of press coverage like the Daily Mail & BBC.The player with the most points and therefore top of the Buzz come midnight is declared the winner. If you have the Buzz winner in your portfolio, you’ll receive a 5p dividend for every share you hold in that player.
2 Ways To Make Money
There are two different ways to win:
- Capital Gain: By buying a portfolio of Footballers that you think will increase in value, as a result of increased demand, enabling you to cash out your bets at a profit – Buy low, Sell high means, Like the companies in stock market, when a player is in good shape & expected to play well in the future, the future price will increase because the demand increases. On the other hand, the future price decreases when any negative news goes into market, typically when player gets injured. Keep collecting the information about your players will help predict your future price, which will contribute to improve profit. It’s not a risk-free as the stock-trading.
- Income Gain: By buying a portfolio of Footballers that you think will earn you Dividends over a period, by topping the DAILY Buzz. Your player get 5p divident every time awarded daily buzz winner. Assuming you have 100 share on that player, you get £5. So, selecting the players who you think attract media (Football Index monitor around 20 media) will be the approach to make profits.
E. Football Index Tips – Special Technique To Make Quick Sharp Gain
There is a method to make a rapid profit when new players got listed in the 1st team, exactly like IPO – Initial Public Offering in stock market as previously described, and actually Football Index name it IPO.
Newly Promoted Player – IPO
As briefly mentioned, some 1st Team Players are delegated and the same number of Squad Players are promoted at the same time. It used to be a regular schedule but it has changed. So, please go News Page to update the IPO schedule & IPO Guide Price for prospective players.
The opportunity lies in this newly promoted players’ share. The price starts at £0.25 per future but within seconds & minutes it could go up like £0.50, £1.0, £1.25 & £1.70. So if you’re lucky enough to buy say 100 futures at £0.25, you will make an instant profit of £150 , namely your paid price of £25 becomes £175 within seconds, minutes or so.
Key Tips & Step By Step Process – Not Easy But Not Impossible
A Few Tips
- After you check the IPO schedule & IPO Players, go Football Index Forum to gather information. You may find a lot of useful information & insight from other members such as;
- Suggest use mobile phone by installing Football Index Mobile app rather than Desk Top. Because obviously touchscreen allows you to make far quicker actions rather than key board or touch pad. Remember, speed is everything here.
- You need to be very quick and some pre-practice will help you buy at cheaper price. Realize the fact that thousands or even tens of thousands members are competing to buy it at the same time.
- In the above Football Index News page, check the players who are being promoted.
- 1 Minute before the scheduled IPO time, stand by at Squad section. You may do some practice to tap the image of the player to move into the next page where Buy button is appeared (it appears only after the schedule time, so just an image training at this stage).
- See the web clock, just google London time to see the count down because the IPO starts precisely at the scheduled time.
- Exactly at the starting time, tap the player image, and if it goes well then you will be navigated to the next page where blue coloured buy button is displayed. Since 100 future purchase is a default set, you just tap buy button as quickly as possible.
- Timing is everything. Based on my own experience, just within less than second I see the price going up from £0.25 to £0.55. After you tap the buy button, then it asks for your confirmation. Again you need to tap the confirmation immediately.
- You may need to wait for a while for the final confirmation and you actually don’t know exact price you’re purchasing. Usually, the final cost is higher than the price you thought you had seen on the screen & taken. As you see in the above screenshot, I confirmed Buy at £0.60, but the final result is £0.85 as shown below;
- Remember, the price fluctuates rapidly. Usually, at the point of newly listing, the price is kept soaring but off course it’s not necessarily happening all the time. Again, look at the above Antonio Valencia, I finally bought at £0.85 but in a few hours it plunged to £0.49, while my Sandro purchase gave me the instant profit of £57 by increase from £0.46 to £1.03.
- I immediately sold Sandro at £1.0 and waited Valencia to recover for a few days. If you keep holding these 2 players’ futures, the latest prices are;
- This is how you can make both short & medium term by making the best use of Newly Listing Players’ futures.
F. Football Index Review – Conclusion
Grab Risk-Free Unlimited Profit
Allow me to reiterate that Football Index offer you 7-Day Risk-Free trading Up To £500. In other words, any of your loss up to £500 will be compensated within 7 days. At the same time, any gains you achieve will be your pure profit. So, strongly suggest;
- Deposit £500 on Thursday
- Buy Newly Promoted 2 Player’s IPO on Friday as much as you can
- Buy Other Player(s)’ share by the remaining fund, then complete all £500 purchase if possible within Friday.
- Check the share price progress, and off course any of your net share price (meaning after deducting commission of selling) goes beyond £500 will be your pure profit. You can sell out at any time to lock-in profit. With this approach, many members earned hundreds of £ within a few days.
- Just in case you face any loss on the sixth day after your deposit, send the e-mail to request the full refund (follow the process explained in the C. Football Index Review – What Makes It Risk Free?)
So, Don’t Miss This Opportunity.
Apart from making money, if you’re a football fan, you may love Football Index. You may have already checked football articles, news every day. You will feel more excited with doing that because it will also make money.
So, just grab quick cash & move, or keep enjoying as a part of your hobby, it’s finally up to you.
Re-Load Risk-Free Offer up to £1,000
After the initial risk-free offer, if you make your account dormant for a while, it’s large chances that you receive another risk-free offer to attract your re-load. This time, up to £1,000 risk-free is often the case like below;
, with the message of;
We noticed that your Football INDEX Portfolio is looking empty and unloved, like the Emirates on a Champions League night and that simply won’t do!
Here at Football Index you can test your football knowledge by trading footballers you are passionate about. Use your judgement to purchase players you think will increase in value and pay out divends. See if you have what it takes to buy and sell at the right time making you a successful trader.
What’s more, we’ll let you use the platform completely RISK FREE up to £1,000 for 7 days when you deposit £10 or more.
If you incur any losses within the 7 day period simply email email@example.com and we will refund your losses IN CASH up to £1,000. With this stonking RISK FREE offer there has never been a better time to play at Football INDEX.
Football INDEX TeamFootball Index Risk-Free Offer Invitation
So, keep checking your e-mail box and when you receive such offer, don’t hesitate to grab it.
We really hope our Football Index Review is giving good value to you.
If you have any inquiry or need any help from us, please contact us anytime (don’t worry, we will not charge you any fee, everything is free here).