Enhanced Bets / Odds Boost – The Best & Easiest Way To Lock-In Profit
- 1. Enhanced Bets – Introduction
- 2. What are Enhanced Bets / Odds Boost?
- 3. Matched Betting Quick Recap
- 4. 3 Types Of Enhanced Bets & Calculation Formulas
- 5. Step By Step Instruction On How To Grab Instant Profits
- 6. How To Lay Confusing Enhanced Odds Offers
- 7. Key Bookmakers – Enhanced Bets Announcement Page Link Index
- 8. Enhanced Accumulators Strategy Link
Enhanced Bets – Introduction
Enhanced Bets Guide – What We Cover
- What are Enhanced Bets / Odds Boost?
- Matched Betting Quick Recap – How It Works for Enhanced Bets
- 3 Types Of Enhanced Bets & Calculation Formulas
- Step By Step Instruction On How To Grab Instant Profits
- How To Lay Confusing Enhanced Odds Offers
- Key Bookmakers – Enhanced Bets Announcement Page Link Index
- Enhanced Accumulators Strategy Link
A Price Boost, Odds Boost, Enhanced Bets or Enhanced Odds, however it is described, all are the same. Simply, enhanced odds meaning is the inflated (better) odds offered by a bookmaker. Such price boost offer often creates the condition that the boosted odds becomes GREATER than the lay odds in Exchange (Betfair, Smarkets etc). Means, it creates the opportunity for you to implement Arbitrage Betting, for those who are not familiar with arbitrage, Is Sports Arbitrage Really 100% Risk Free Sure Bet? This will bring you a guaranteed profit. These can be layed off on exchange such as Betfair for an instant cash profit regardless of the result.
Remember, the difference between the enhanced bets and the arbitrage is that for enhanced bets, bookies intentionally boost price. On the other hand, arbs are created by market inefficiency. Namely, they are the results of bookmaker’s simple mistake or slow of the traders’ price adjustment. The key point here is you basically don’t need to worry about being gubbed by capturing the enhanced bets opportunities unless you take all the opportunities aggressively. Always try to be modest.
Simply put, you can often Lock-In Profit From Enhanced Bets With No Risk via standard Matched Betting method or with Special Technique depending on the offer.
Very Quickly, How Matched Betting Works for Enhanced Odds
As said, we don’t gamble but use Matched Betting technique to lock-in profit from the offer. Just in case you’re not familiar with it, Matched Betting For Dummies – 9 Essential Things You Should Know Before Staking Any Real Moneywill be of your help. But just briefly, matched betting is
- 2 transactions of Back (bet on win) at Bookmaker & Lay (bet on NOT win) at Betting Exchange so that you cover all outcomes.
- Regardless of the outcome, your losing & winning will cancel out each other. In the real practice, usually, 2 bets are not perfectly offset due to the odds difference & exchange commission. Therefore you make a small loss called Qualifying Loss.
- However, in case of Enhanced Bets using boosted odds, as described in the previous section, your back odds is often higher than lay odds. It’s a condition of arbitrage and you will achieve instant profit.
- Very simple and easy.
As you see in the above process, betting exchange is essential for matched betting. Therefore, it’s critical to adopt the right approach toward the betting exchanges from the beginning, which will affect your long-term profit. Suggest you take a look at Bet Exchange – How To Sign-Up & Lock-In Profit Wisely With Best Offers, where you find the Smart Tactics on How To Use Which Bet Exchange in Which Occasion with spoon-fed like instructions.
We recommend SMarkets as a Core Betting Exchange for matched betting. Not Betfair, Why? Also show how important Matchbook is. Please go to the above document that explains the full rationale & comprehensive strategies to make the best use of all 4 key betting exchanges.
Anyhow, for those who have not opened SMarkets or not even a single bet exchange account, I prepared a step-by-step guide for your quick start. You can effortlessly extract cash from its sign-up bonus of £10 Risk-Free Bet. Actually, this is one of the easiest offers to lock-in profit in the industry. Please click “+” mark to open the instruction;
£2,500 Risk-Free Opportunities
BTW, Matched Betting is all about making the best use of bookmakers’ promotion, thus you need to open up bookies account as many as possible. All online bookies are in fierce competitive situation thus advertise tasty offers to attract your sign-up. However, Don’t sign-up directly, Click + To See Little Known Smart Method;
Let’s discuss how we practically guarantee profit.
The price boost is calculated as a qualifier in the calculator as it’s basically a straight arbitrage bet.
We can categorize the Enhanced Bets Offer into popular 3 types, which are;
- Modest Enhanced Bets
- Big Enhanced Bets like Double or Treble
- Big Enhanced Bets Given in the form of Free Bet
1. Modest Enhanced Bets
The modest level of enhanced bets like below is bookie’s daily offer which often gives you a simple arbitrage condition;
Let’s see how 14:30 Mussellburgh Wick Powerl goes, the 188Bet’s enhanced odds is 2.88;
While Smarkets Lay Odds is 2.58;
Since Smarkets lay odds is lower than 188Bets due to the boosted price means it’s an arbitrage opportunity. You can make an instant profit no matter Wick Powell wins or loses. If you bet £100, your guaranteed profit will be £10.25 as follows;
While I’m writing this document, I received the e-mail from Stan James, which is considered as an Enhanced Bet in this type. However, the boosted odds will be paid in Free Bet which I explain in the below sections, therefore see how I pocket the lock-in profit from this offer at the bottom;
2. Big Enhanced Bets like Double or Treble The Odds
This big price boost is often used for big event or Welcome Offer to new customers;
Some of you may wonder if your bet loses you will not enjoy the benefits of the enhanced bets. Don’t Worry, we can use Over Lay technique for the double or treble the odds offer to lock-in the profit no matter the outcome of the event will be.
Actually, in the above 1., the calculator automatically used Over Lay method.
The only point you have to be careful is working out the correct enhanced odds to calculate the correct Lay Amount and Guaranteed Profit.
The formula you need to use is;
Correct Doubled Odds = (Bookmaker odds x 2) – 1
The reason is UK bookmakers use fractional odds, while we matched better use decimal odds. When you find bookie’s odds of 5.0 as the normal odds to be doubled, it is 4/1 in their term and they double it to 8/1 that is 9.0 in decimal. So, don’t make simple x 2 calculation in decimal but use the above formula.
Besides, if it becomes treble,
Correct Trebled Odds = (Bookmaker odds x 3) – 2
Because, 5.0 odds = 4/1 x 3 = 12/1 = 13 decimal odds
So the bottom line is;
Correct Enhanced Odds = (Bookmaker odds x multiplier) – (multiplier -1)
Anyway, the offer over The Treble The Odds is quite unusual, thus you need to remember only the 1st 2 formula or its simple calculation principle.
So, whenever you receive Double (or greater) The Odds (receive in cash Not Free Bet), you apply the above formula to calculate the correct enhanced odds. By entering the correct odds in the Matched Betting calculator, you will automatically know the lay stake you have to bet. And of course, how much profit (or loss, quite unlikely) will be.
I’ll show you the 2 concrete examples with Free Bet Paid case below since it’s more complicated.
3. Big Enhanced Bets Given in the form of Free Bet
For such big boosts, bookies often pay you the boost not in cash but in the form of Free Bet. Then you need a slight modification to calculate the correct odds as follows;
Correct Enhanced odds = Normal Odds + Free Bet Value
Free Bet Value = Odds Difference (Enhanced Odds – Normal Odds) x 0.8
As usual we assume we can extract at least 80% of the free bet value, therefore we use x 0.8.
I’ll show you the full process instruction by using the case of Treble The Odds Paid in the form of Free Bet as below;
Modest Price Boost Case – Process
We already showed you the basic process using 188Bet, which is the simplest case. Let’s see the other example of Price Boost Betdaq (betting exchange offer) as follows;
It says 20% Boost On Net Winnings On Champions League Semi-Finals (Max Boost £20). Key points are;
- It says Net Winnings, which is calculated as Total Winnings – Total Loss, thus if you already win any of the subject events during the promotion period, you may not want to bet further to avoid losing risk.
- Betdaq is a betting exchange, so you can both Back & Lay to join the offer though, the simplest way is to Place Back bet rather than lay because usually the back odds in exchange is good and the calculation is easy.
- This is the Price Boost on Net Winnings and the Boost will be given in Free Bet, the calculation is a bit complicated. However, since you now understand the basic concept of enhanced odds, you should not feel any difficulty. So, let’s calculate;
Winning Boost Calculation Formula
We can get the final odds as follows;
Boosted Winnings Value in Free Bet = Stake x (original odds – 1) x % boost x 80%
Final Boosted Odds = (Winnings from Original Odds + Boosted Winning Value in Free Bet) / Stake + 1
Let’s use Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid. We assume £100 stake on backing Bayern Munich because, as seen from the below Betdaq odds, the backing Bayern Munich is 2.14;
While, the lay odds at Matchbook is 2.12. It already creates arbitrage;
Then, we can calculate the final back odds as;
Boosted Winnings Value in Free Bet = £100 x (2.14 – 1) x 20% x 80% = £18.24
Final Boosted Odds = (£114 + £18.24) / £100 + 1 = 2.32
So, let’s input these numbers in the calculator – I use Trickybet calculator which works exactly the same as the Bonus Bagging one I have used, both are free. I use the tricky calculator here simply because I can show you all 3 cases in the 1 screenshot conveniently;
As seen, we can lock-in £7.24 Profit regardless of the outcome of the match (even you don’t get the 20% boost because Bayern loses). If you want, you can play around the profit by keeping the deal Risk-Free. Means, if you believe Bayern will win, then do Under Lay to get maximum profit of £15.36 while losing nothing when Bayern loses. If you feel comfortable of Real Madrid’s win, then do Over Lay to get £13.71 profit with 0 losing risk when Real Madrid loses.
BTW, don’t forget to add 2% commission to Back Bet since Betdaq charge commission on both back & lay bet. The reason why we set 0% commission on Matchbook lay bet is we are receiving 0% commission both from Matchbook & SMarkets thanks to the offer of Oddsmonkey.
Oddsmonkey is a premium matched betting package service. Their range of software are quite useful especially the basic oddsmatcher which makes a lot of difference in your long-term profit. If you’re interested, take a look at our full-review – Oddsmonkey Review – List Of Competitive Edge Over Rivals Testified By The Founder;
If you need any help from us, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Big Enhanced Odds – Process
Let’s use 888Sport enhanced odds which offers Treble The Odds to New Customer in the form of;
It’s no brainer, simple matched betting Qualifying Process bet with just setting Overlay shown in 4);
- Firstly, check bookmaker’s T&C thoroughly as usual;
- Go Oddsmatcher to find the sports event with closest back & lay odds by selecting 888Sport as the bookmaker, the below is the finding;
- Selected the best one (at the top) of Horse Racing Yarmourth at 14:25 Fast Sprint as a winner with the exchange of SMarkets, of which standard calculating page is;
Do Calculate Properly
- We need to recalculate the 888Sports Treble Odds with the formula of;
- Correct Enhanced Odds = (Bookmaker odds x multiplier) – (multiplier -1)
- Free Bet Value = Odds Difference (Enhanced Odds – Normal Odds) x 0.8
- Final Correct Enhanced odds = Normal Odds + Free Bet Value
Putting the numbers in the formula;
- Correct Enhanced Odds = (5.0 x 3) – (3 – 1) = 13
- Free Bet Value = (13 – 5) x 0.8 = 6.4
- Final Correct Enhanced Odds = 5 + 6.4 = 11.4
Then, re-input 11.4 in the 888sport odds rather than 5.0, the calculation will be;
That’s it. People often feel they have to win therefore chose the short odds because the Free Bet will be given only your selection wins (Treble The Winnings), but not, with the above process, you Lock-In Profit from this welcome offer.
As briefly mentioned, while writing this document, I received the below enhanced bets offer by e-mail from Stan James;
With the explanation of;
So, it’s not the exact Double or Treble but we can lock-in profit by applying the price boost method here.
Let’s calculate the value of this offer.
The Stan James Odds are;
SMarkets (Exchange) Odds are;
So I bet £20 on Newcastle (don’t forget you can bet Fullam that is even higher odds, but I chose Newcastle because the exchange odds is closer),
We receive net return £20 + Free Bet £10
Free Bet value = £10 x 0.8 = £8
Therefore the total return is £28 which is 2.8 odds
We use matched betting calculator and input £20 stake, 2.8 odds bookmaker enhanced odds and 2.08 exchange odds as follows;
Now, I lock-in £6.64 Profit by doing the overlay of £27.18 no matter New Castle wins or loses.
I placed bets as follows;
Smarkets odds decreased to 2.06 from 2.08. Therefore my guaranteed profit slightly increased to £6.9 from £6.64.
This is how it works.
There are a few confusing enhanced bets offers which we often received inquiries. Therefore, we clarify those for you not to make mistake or avoid overlooking;
Firstly, you need to check Betfair for any complicated markets. SMarkets & Matchbook also offer some of the related markets but liquidity is low.
Some of offers are effectively handicap bet (it works under the condition of clear favorite). And remember, there are 2 types of handicap betting, which are Asian Handicap & European Handicap. Detail aside, the biggest difference between these 2 handicap is the treatment of “Draw”. In Asian Handicap, Get Refund in Draw, But in European Handicap Draw is Possible means you will win or lose when draw occurs.
Let’s see specific offer, we assume Chelsea vs Crustal Palace match;
Chelsea To Win By 2 Or More Goals (against Crystal Palace)
- 1. Go “Crystal Palace +1” market & Chose an option to lay “Chelsea -1” (this is European Handicap)
- 2. Go Asian Handicaps and lay “Chelsea -1.5” Don’t chose to lay “Chelsea -1” as you do in European Handicap. If Chelsea win by just 1 goal then it is a draw and exchange will void your bet & just refund, means you will lose the back bet stake in bookmaker.
Chelsea To Win By 2 Goals
I know, it’s confusing, but remember it is not the same as 2 Or More Goals. Chelsea must win by exactly two goals.
Go “Crystal Place +2” and lay “Draw” in European Handicap
Chelsea To Win & 3 or More goals
Betfair usually provide “Match Result and Over/Under 2.5 goals” market and lay Chelsea Over 2.5 goal.
Chelsea To Score Over 3 Goals
English grammar, it says OVER 3 goals, so 3 is not included, means you will lose if Chelsea score exactly 3 goals your back bet at bookie loses.
Therefore, go “Chelsea Total Goals” markets and lay 4 goals or more.
Chelsea To Win to Nil
- 1. Go Betfair and lay in “Chelsea Win to Nil” market
- 2. Go “Match Odds and Both Teams to Score” Market (Betfair or SMarkets) and lay Chelsea/No.
Hazard To Score & Chelsea To Win
Betfair usually provide “Anytime Wincast” market and you lay Hazard/Chelsea.
Customized Lay Market
Bookies are creative enough to produce various boost which you can not usually find in lay market. Matchbook offers customized lay market via Oddsmonkey forum;
This will obviously generate more opportunities to lock-in profit instantly.
Lastly, the below are the list of Enhanced Bets / Odds Boost including enhanced multiples by key bookmakers that regularly do Price Boost Offers;
- 10bet Price Boosts
- 138.com Promotions
- 188Bet Enhanced Prices (on homepage)
- 21Bet Price Boosts
- 888Sport 888 Specials
- Betfred Enhanced Multiples (Football > Specials > Enhanced Multiples)
- Betfred Match Specials (Football > Specials > Match Specials)
- Betfred Promotions
- Betsafe Boosts
- Betsafe (Sport > Price Specials)
- BetVictor Enchanced Prices (on homepage)
- Betway Boosts
- Blackbet Boosts
- Boylesports Boosts (on homepage)
- Bwin Enhanced Accas
- Bwin Price Boosts
- ComeOn Odds Boosts
- Coral Enhanced Specials (on homepage)
- Coral Enhanced Multiples (on homepage)
- Dabblebet Price Boosts
- Dafabet Price Boosts
- Fun88 Promotions
- Grosvenor Enhanced Accas
- Ladbrokes Promotions
- LeoVegas Specials
- MrGreen Specials
- Netbet Boosts
- Sporting Bet Price Boosts
- SportNation Enhanced Odds
- SportNation WhatsApp Specials
- SportPesa Promotions
- Titanbet Price Boosts (on homepage)
- Totesport Daily Price Boosts
- Totesport Promotions
- William Hill Enhanced Odds
- Winner Price Boosts (on homepage)
Finally, when it comes to Enhanced Multiple Bets such as Double or Triple Bets and ACCA (Accumulators), please take a look at 3 Methods Of Laying Enhanced Accumulators & Acca Bonus To Lock-In Profit
Hope all our information will help you expand sure bet options.
If you have any inquiry or need any help from us, please contact us anytime (don’t worry, we will not charge you any fee, everything is free here).