- A. What is Football Index? Is Football Index A Con? What Makes You Trust Them?
- B. Football Index How It Works?
- C. Football Index Review – Money Back Guarantee
- D. Football Index Review – The Ways To Make Money & Real Examples
- E. Football Index Review – Winning Strategies
- F. Football Index Review – Conclusion
A. What is Football Index? Is Football Index A Con? What Makes You Trust Them?
Football Index Is a World First Unique Platform to Buy & Sell Football Players Like Stock Trading.
Our Football Index honest review will show you how to turn this legitimate money-making innovation into both short-term risk-free unlimited profit opportunity & long-term lucrative asset!!
Football Index is run by a legitimate organization with well over 100,000 active UK traders. The company is regulated by relevant authorities, and basically you don’t need to worry about possible future disputes based on the following facts;
Football Index was launched by BetIndex Limited (Adam Cole, Founder & CEO), a privately owned Jersey-based gambling operator established in October 2015. Both the UK Gambling Commission and the Jersey Gambling Commission have granted operator licenses to the company. See the detail company registration in JFSC Company Registry Page
And they register in IBAS – Independent Betting Adjudication Service, thus you can let IBAS resolve when you face any problem with Football Index;
Football Index Contact
- Tell #: 0800 066 2650 MON – FRI 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. SAT/SUN 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- E-mail: email@example.com
At Least Big Enough To Run TV Campaign
Although the big marketing budget doesn’t guarantee anything, sizable media expenditure demonstrates a strong commitment to long-term success, watch the latest advert;
As seen from the below image taken from Trust Pilot, it gained a pretty good reputation among the real users;
B. Football Index How It Works?
As expressed in the above TV Advert, simply put, Football Index is The Football Stock Market where you can Trade Football Player rather than Company Stock, as shown below screenshot.
Therefore, the basic concept is very simple. For the specific process of buy & sell etc. Watch the below video which gives you the overall picture;
For further details, go to Football Index Academy.
C. Football Index Review – Money Back Guarantee
Before moving into How To Make Money From Football Index, let me quickly explain why it’s worth considering this opportunity. Simply you are given the Trial with a money-back guarantee (you don’t need any football index referral code) and the below explains how it works;
7 Days Risk-Free trade Offer
As described in the below screenshot, You will have 1 week Risk-Free Period, watch the below video;
The following shows the specific instruction extracted from T&C and I highlighted important points in bold;
- The Trade Risk-Free Offer is based on a New Customer’s deposits at Football Index during the 7 day Risk-Free Period.
- The offer is only valid to New Customers residing in the United Kingdom and aged 18 years or over at the time of entry.
- To qualify for the offer, a minimum of £10 must be deposited using a valid debit/credit card at Football Index and must be used to buy Shares in Footballers
- The maximum Risk-Free amount eligible for a refund is £500.
- Risk-Free Period is 7 days from the date of your first deposit and You can claim the offer up to 24 hours after the Money Back Guarantee Period has ended.
- To request a refund: a) Please contact Customer Support ‘support(change to @)footballindex.co.uk’ within 7 days of your first deposit b) a Customer Support Representative will provide instructions on liquidating your portfolio c) once your portfolio is empty we will refund any losses and commission up to a maximum of £500 d) Your account will be credited within 48 hours with funds (up to £500) totalling your deposits during the Trade Risk-Free Period of 7 days.
For your convenience, I just prepared the draft e-mail of the refund request. If you want, just copy & paste the contents by replacing the red part into your own information. Just Click + ;
D. Football Index Review – The Ways To Make Money & Real Examples
4 Opportunities To Get Paid
As shown below, the Football Index gives you 4 opportunities to get paid;
, which can be simply categorized into 2 ways of making money as explained in the next section.
2 Ways To Make Money
So, simply put, as the video concluded, you have two different ways to make profits from Football Index:
- Capital Gain (from Footballer Prices): By buying a portfolio of Footballers that you think will increase in value, as a result of increased demand, enabling you to cash out your bets at a profit – Buy low, Sell highmeans, Like the companies in the stock market, when a player is in good shape & expected to play well in the future, the future price will increase because of the demand increases. On the other hand, the future price decreases when any negative news goes into the market, typically when a player gets injured. Keep collecting the information about your players will help predict your future price, which will contribute to improving profit. It’s not a risk-free as the stock-trading.
- Income Gain (from Match Day / Media / Inplay): By buying a portfolio of Footballers that you think will earn you Dividends over a period like company stock. The difference is you will enjoy the 3 types of dividends as indicated.
Do People Really Make Money from Football Index?
See the below tweet as just a few examples of the possible capital gain;
The individual dividend doesn’t sound much though when your share amount increases especially for, in a winning player, it could be your pleasant surprise by a good snowballing effect like below;
Given the multiple types of dividends that are frequently paid, you may get paid every day while observing the growth of your total portfolio value.
The Man Planning To Retire Football Index Millionaire
Football Index Podcast published the interview with Danilo whoi builds 100K Football Index Portfolio.
E. Football Index Review – Winning Strategies
If You’re Not A Footy Lover
If you’re not interested in football itself but consider Football Index as a pure money-making opportunity. Then, make the best use of Football Index offer of 7-Day Risk-Free trading Up To £500. Yes, any of your loss up to £500 will be compensated within 7 days while any gains you achieve will be your pure profit. So, one way to make a nice quick buck is that;
- Check IPO News and see which players are coming out – remember IPO date is random
- When you find a popular player is listed, Sign Up Football Index
- Deposit £500
- Popular player’s price usually jump up instantly
- Buy such Player’s IPO as much as you can
- Buy Other Player(s)’ share by the remaining fund, then complete all £500 purchase
- Check the share price progress, and of course, any of your net share price (meaning after deducting commission of selling) goes beyond £500 will be your pure profit. You can sell out at any time to lock-in profit.
- Just in case you face any loss on the sixth day after your deposit, send the e-mail to request the full refund (follow the process explained in the C. Football Index Review – What Makes It Risk-Free?)
Caution & Best Approach
Bear it in mind that Grabbing the IPO share at the starting price is not easy – see below how it works
If You’re A Footy Lover
You love football, you may have already checked football articles, news every day. You will feel more excited about doing that because it will create cash. We just summarized a few basic strategies, tactics & tips for you to make Football Index trading more profitable for long-term. Don’t forget, the most important winning strategy is Having A Plan in the first place.
Football Index is actually financial trading which involves risk. So, suggest you start with the capital which you can afford to lose as a basic rule of any investment. If your liquid asset (mainly cash) is £10,000, then you may not want to invest more than £1,000, 10% (depending on your risk tolerance though) of it, just an indicative amount.
Besides, don’t over-trading. Football Index levy 2% commission on all your sell. Frequent trading will impact on your long-term profits. Remember you need to pay 2% when you sell regardless of the fact you’ve made profit or loss. When you buy, you may want to x 1.02 to the buying price to get the idea of your next selling price at break-even.
Firstly, you should decide the overall strategy of your whole portfolio. As explained, you have 2 ways of getting profits: 1) Capital Gain 2) Income Gain. If your priority is 1), then your portfolio will focus on the players who can expect rapid growth of value. If you prefer 2), then your portfolio will consist of the players who generate massive dividends.
Or you may want to balance out these players aiming at a strategic portfolio which can optimize the capital growth & income gains.
The important thing is Diversification which can automatically mitigate your risk.
You can use Football Index Spreadsheet to control your portfolio, watch the below video;
I know you’re footy lover, and surely you have favourite teams & players. However, when it comes to the investment, try to avoid being subjective but be objective to select the players based on the football analysis you must like, which can prevent an impulse buying attracted by the rapid rise (often you’re too late to buy) as well.
Besides, avoid panic selling when the share prices decrease. Remember, Football Index has been growing all the time both number of traders & the amount of the invested money as seen below; Naturally, as more money flows into the market, meaning the demand increases, then generally the share prices are up. Means, even if your selection is made by impulse, the price has good chances to come back. if your player is based on your careful analysis, then you should believe it and the price will be most likely to recover & grow continuously.
Growth & Income Driver
Decide your own Income & Growth drivers, for examples,
- Prioritize League: English Premier League is the world most media attention league, so even you are crazy about Barcelona, don’t forget to keep watching EPL news.
- Check Transfer Speculation: needless to say, it always creates a lot of Media Buzz, means a lot of Media Dividends.
- Check Next Game: Knowing the next game fixture will help you select the player who may bring you handsome Match Day Dividends.
- Select Young Promising Players: try to identify youth who’s future potential have not yet valued properly and left cheap compared with the established players for long-term growth. With regard to the youth share purchase, let me quote a stock investment legend Warren Buffet;
It’s the essence of Value Investor, based on the belief of;
F. Football Index Review – Conclusion
You Know The Market
Let me reiterate that Football Index is exactly the same as the Stock Market. You simply trade footballers rather than companies. Allow me to keep quoting a few words from legend Warren Buffet;
You’re a football lover, and you know the market. There is no better qualification than this to win in the market. So have confidence.
You Have Fun
So, just grab quick cash & move, or keep enjoying as a part of your hobby, it’s finally up to you.
However, if you decide on long-term investment, you will have fun because you invest in the market you like. And, having fun is the most important factor to keep you in the game.
Keep Learning what you like with fun and keep earning from what you like with fun!!
For Returning Member
Re-Load Money Back Guarantee Offer up to £1,000
After the initial money-back guarantee offer, if you make your account dormant for a while, it’s large chances that you receive another risk-free offer to attract your re-load. Often £500 is the case like;
, with the message of;
Hi XXXXX, We noticed that your Football INDEX Portfolio is looking empty and unloved, like the Emirates on a Champions League night and that simply won’t do!
Here at Football Index, you can test your football knowledge by trading footballers you are passionate about. Use your judgement to purchase players you think will increase in value and payout dividends. See if you have what it takes to buy and sell at the right time making you a successful trader.
What’s more, we’ll let you use the platform with money-back guarantee up to £1,000 for 7 days when you deposit £10 or more.
If you incur any losses within the 7 day period simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will refund your losses IN CASH up to £1,000. With this stonking Money Back Guarantee offer there has never been a better time to play at Football INDEX. (T&Cs apply)
Happy Trading! Football INDEX Team Football Index Risk-Free Offer Invitation
So, keep checking your e-mail box and when you receive such an offer, don’t hesitate to grab it.
We really hope our Football Index Review is giving good value to you.
If you have any inquiry or need any help from us, please contact us anytime (don’t worry, we will not charge you any fee, everything is free here).
Joshua Walker (bio)
Editor – Global Extra Money (GEM)